Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate (33117 Views)

Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ / Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Ned Nwoko Receives Certificate Of Return As Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by shortIGBOman: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
od501:

Beautiful country?! Lol... grin grin grin grin

Honestly, I so much wish Obi doesn't win. You Nigerians are so pathetic, you don't deserve an iota of good things. J will do everything I can to discourage people from voting PO. You people are cursed!!

Some people some hate so much wants to leave your beautiful country yet you refused, only to shit on your pants whenever you hear referendum!! Yes, you are right, Obi will never win, and the beauty of yiur country will continue lol.... grin grin

Nigeria a beautiful country...buhahaha... grin grin

Peter ObiTUARY can never win. The few IGBO that like him online, don't have PVC. The entire Igbo political strength is like a dot. Besides, election won't take place in the East. Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa have declared, that election won't take place in the East.

Even Without the above options, Igbo will never rule this Country. We won't allow that.

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by BabydiHot(f): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
GreyLaw:

The rate at which young people are getting PVC is alarming. And I heard some of those criminals are panicking. So they never wanted the young ones to have sense?
gbam
the new electoral act will hunt them

Hahahah
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by CryptoClub2018: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
1bunne4lif:
foolishness runs in your laneage. If you doubt it, find your father and ask him, sorry I forgot you're a bastard, my bad.

You keep validating my submission that you and your father are both bastards.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by CryptoClub2018: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
1bunne4lif:
Foolish son of an extremely foolish father

Your father that doesn't have any brain. Isn't he a mad man already? A mad man giving birth to a goat of a foolish son. Fool
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by dematino(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
With PVC and by God's grace
PaChukwudi44:
The incoming president!!
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Viraltrends123: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
ufotunang:
...is not better to vote for a competent person like Peter obi that will make the country and economy to be good and better... see the suffering nigerians are passing through now because of voting incompetent president into power... so nigerians should learn from their past mistakes
Has he done that in Anambra state. If we are to learn from past mistakes, then we should be voting for Tinubu instead, not him or Atiku
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by ezegenigbonine: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Even from his looks, he knows it's not true. An Igbo man Atiku asked to step down and he accepted.

Kwankwaso will dust Obi no doubt, if you know how he has divided PDP votes in the north.

How many people knows Obi in north or even south west, Ameachi has better chances, PDP will dust labour party in south east, you guys have been relying on Nairaland 150 to 200 likes since 2015 LOL, out of millions of voters.

Tribal bigot

Tribal sentiment will never allow Nigeria to be better again. U have a good chance now to vote a person that will rebuild this country but you prefare two thieves.

Shame on you
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by edlion57(m): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Make Peter ObiTUARY rest.
IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. He is free to Rule, Online Republic of BIAFRA, with it's HQ on Twitter. grin grin
u are a big fool.. this is not about igbo
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by macjireh: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
samdunzo:

Why didn’t Buhari win all the other years he contested….

It wasn’t until the merger of other parties that he won election.. same way tinubu was able to expand his base out of SW…

Obi and other Igbo politicians should do the same. Politics in Nigeria are based on tribe, inasmuch as we want to deny.

PDP claims to be a national party but it’s strongest base has been in north.. APC claims to be national party but it’s strongest base in the west. Where is the equivalent for the east/ igbos?

Look at the first and second republic and you will see the same pattern

NPC - North
AG- West
NCNC - East

Obi and other igbo politicians must do the same

D answer to d bolded is already explained in my write up....wen everyone is frustrated enough,,there will be a power shift to d next available candidate dat is "strong"....even a goat will be strong enough to win if a well frustrated people see him as a better option

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Viraltrends123: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
ezegenigbonine:

Tribal bigot

Tribal sentiment will never allow Nigeria to be better again. U have a good chance now to vote a person that will rebuild this country but you prefare two thieves.

Shame on you
I prefer Sowore
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by descarado: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
The incoming president!!

Hello chukwudi, I was talking with some people that know the North very well.
They said the North like obi a lot but he will sell more with a northern Muslim woman ticket as vp.

How do you see that?
Can this reach obi campaign team.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by ezegenigbonine: 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Realists:

Ipobians terrorist myopic view is legendary, Peter Obi has just collected his online certificate of return as the president of wailing wailers pigs republic.

Receive brain in Jesus name
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by ezegenigbonine: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
That bastard Thief Peter Obi will never rule Nigeria. Never.
We dont want a foolish man to rule us

And for your mind, you made a statement?

And imbeciles like you were busy liking your gbomgbocrack. Your type needs deliverance
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by shortIGBOman: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
edlion57:
u are a big fool.. this is not about igbo

E no concern us. You people claimed Nigeria is a Zoo. Leave the Zoo for us. IGBO can never rule this Country. Make una no just waste una time. Peter ObiTUARY won't get up to 100 votes.

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by ezegenigbonine: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Exercise in futility......... overall fourth position loading ! Nyanmiri will never rule Nigeria !

And you prefare to make another mistake because of tribal sentiment. Another 8 years again been wasted, is that what you want?
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by ezegenigbonine: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:
I prefer Sowore

It's understandable
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by fiyinfoluwa29093: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
The man of the people , for the people and sure would be elected by the people!!Ride on baba!!....Your mandate is sure!!Now Nigerians, turn to your neighbour and ask if he/she has been OBIFIED!!....The man of the people , for the people and sure would be elected by the people!!Ride on baba!!....Your mandate is sure!!Now Nigerians, turn to your neighbour and ask if he/she has been OBIFIED!!.......
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by BabydiHot(f): 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

E no concern us. You people claimed Nigeria is a Zoo. Leave the Zoo for us. IGBO can never rule this Country. Make una no just waste una time. Peter ObiTUARY won't get up to 100 votes.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by shortIGBOman: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2022

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by samdunzo: 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
macjireh:

D answer to d bolded is already explained in my write up....wen everyone is frustrated enough,,there will be a power shift to d next available candidate dat is "strong"....even a goat will be strong enough to win if a well frustrated people see him as a better option

Both of us are right. Yes people were frustrated with PDP and Jonathan. However, structure also played a key role as buhari was finally able to gain votes outside of the north via ACN merger with CPC…

it is true that people are generally frustrated with the two main parties. However, it is also true that in order to capitalize on that frustration, Obi and co need a structure that is nationwide. Social media support will not be enough. People wey no get media dey vote pass those wey get media

Obi should go back to APGA with other Igbo 3rd force politicians like moghalu and others and build the party up in the southeast, just like tinubu did in the SW. from there, you venture into other parts of the country and begin to establish yourself there via other politicians.

If Obi and APGA can do that I assure you there will be a genuine 3rd force in this country, just as things ought to be
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by GiZcorp: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
How good it will be for him to win but hmmmm.... Tinubu alone will disgrace him not to talk of Atiku. I have gotten my pvc but with Obi in Labour party I hope our "Labour" won't be in vain?? Before you quote me, show me ur PVC!
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by franudi: 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Your father that doesn't have any brain. Isn't he a mad man already? A mad man giving birth to a goat of a foolish son. Fool
foolishness is written all over you, I pity you and your generation unborn. I pray you children don't become bastards just like you
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

You keep validating my submission that you and your father are both bastards.
a bastard you are and a bastard you'll remain
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by chinchum(m): 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
How this Peter Obi suddenly became a saint suprises me. For Yorubas who may get swindled by the social media movement. Peter Obi imposed his successor Obiano a management staff from his Fidelity bank on APGA, but ibos are quick to accuse Tinubu of doing same. He is not as intelligent as a Tinubu, I can bet easily on that.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by CryptoClub2018: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
1bunne4lif:
a bastard you are and a bastard you'll remain

Your grandfather is a fool for giving birth to your bastard father who now gave birth to a foolish son like you
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by CryptoClub2018: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
ezegenigbonine:

And for your mind, you made a statement?

And imbeciles like you were busy liking your gbomgbocrack. Your type needs deliverance

Thief Obi is a foolish man and will never rule Nigeria. Thief Obi is a big fool
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Your grandfather is a fool for giving birth to your bastard father who now gave birth to a foolish son like you
your foolish father is definitely regretting having given birth to a foolish bastard like you
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Thief Obi is a foolish man and will never rule Nigeria. Thief Obi is a big fool
so aside being foolish, your father is also a thief? Good for you
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by sweetgala(m): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
The incoming president!!

Stop deceiving this man.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Ghostrye: 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Even from his looks, he knows it's not true. An Igbo man Atiku asked to step down and he accepted.

Kwankwaso will dust Obi no doubt, if you know how he has divided PDP votes in the north.

How many people knows Obi in north or even south west, Ameachi has better chances, PDP will dust labour party in south east, you guys have been relying on Nairaland 150 to 200 likes since 2015 LOL, out of millions of voters.

Oga, vote for who will destroy your future if you like. Many of those suffering in the present day also once sounded like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims / Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon / Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.