Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate (33142 Views)

Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ / Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Ned Nwoko Receives Certificate Of Return As Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Arielle: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Abdul05:
Very very poor party... grin

Well, ibos are trying hard to keep his firm grip on the south east..

But my question is..

how can such grip alone ensure Peter obi political aspirations without gaining support from other regions ? I really don't know...

Ibo's politics sha... grin
Peter Obi is not an Igbo candidate. He is an Igbo man supported by every right thinking Nigerian. As a matter of fact, he is not just a candidate, he is a movement. Others spend their ill-gotten wealth to bribe their way into office, we spend our hard-earned money to help him get into office because we believe in him and want a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by macjireh: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
samdunzo:
Obi is a good candidate… unfortunately I can’t see him winning due to lack to party structure.

The following advice I would give is based on the assumption that atiku/ PDP go win….

Obi needs to go back to APGA along with other Igbo 3rd force politicians and begin to build that party up. Then form alliance with the south south, go to southwest and then make inroads to the north via NNPP and some NC and NE states.

Assuming atiku wins, the next time for a southern presidency is 2031. PDP go present SS candidate while APC go present SW candidate most likely… just my two cents tho….
How did Endsars protest hold without a leader and without a structure.... Elections are not about structure,,it's about d people venting out their frustrations against one candidate and favouring another... Buhari won 2015 bkos Nigeriana were already very frustrated with PDP and wanted anybody else available
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by chukwukadibia20: 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
It is obvious you are not in touch with reality

Viraltrends123:

Even from his looks, he knows it's not true. An Igbo man Atiku asked to step down and he accepted.

Kwankwaso will dust Obi no doubt, if you know how he has divided PDP votes in the north.

How many people knows Obi in north or even south west, Ameachi has better chances, PDP will dust labour party in south east, you guys have been relying on Nairaland 150 to 200 likes since 2015 LOL, out of millions of voters.

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Danking1: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Make Peter ObiTUARY rest.
IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. He is free to Rule, Online Republic of BIAFRA, with it's HQ on Twitter. grin grin
truly u are sense less that's why ur poverty has affected ur brain beyond repair. Wasted sperm
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by lereinter(m): 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Even from his looks, he knows it's not true. An Igbo man Atiku asked to step down and he accepted.

Kwankwaso will dust Obi no doubt, if you know how he has divided PDP votes in the north.

How many people knows Obi in north or even south west, Ameachi has better chances, PDP will dust labour party in south east, you guys have been relying on Nairaland 150 to 200 likes since 2015 LOL, out of millions of voters.

You were there when Atiku told him to step down
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by lereinter(m): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
The man that loves non academic certificates

This one is another to his long cv of certificate of attendance
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by gozie112(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

u Know all dis and u are still bothered.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by obyrich(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Abdul05:

But my question is..

how can such grip alone ensure Peter obi political aspirations without gaining support from other regions ? I really don't know...

The movement is spreading like wide fire. Don't worry, you go see am.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Candycrushy(f): 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
The right man for the jo
Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Georgejeez: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
A vote for Peter Obi issa waste of votes .

For we to go forward in this country , we need to first go back to where we were in 2015 , then push forward .
And that can only be done by removing the evil APC from power . Atiku and PDP is the surest bet to achieve that .
South South is already locked for PDP coupled with block votes from the North , the South East should have solidified the victory but for Obi's emergence which will split the south eastern votes.
It may work in Tinubu's favour if he can get huge votes from the North especially the North West plus the whole of South west .

Peter Obi should stop deceiving himself and return to the PDP because he wouldn't even win a state outside the south eastern region .

The Easterners need to play inclusive politics, that's how they can produce a strong man who they can field to become President .
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Joe4real1988(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:

rubbish

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
My problem is the North that vote whosoever their religious/political leaders ask them to vote. A divided South as it is now can not secure Obi that seat.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Brume001: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Abdul05:

But my question is..

SS are totally for obi. I am SS so don't even argue at all. Na we dey run volunteer campaign for am in grassroots level. the only doubt is Rivers state. Some SW are going for him while VERY few north are in support for him for now. Things will change. You will be here when all of Nigerians will Unite and put in the man. Your brain may revolve around tribalism and hate. But people are caring less by the day and man will vote right

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Danking1: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Realists:

Ipobians terrorist myopic view is legendary, Peter Obi has just collected his online certificate of return as the president of wailing wailers pigs republic.
the diaper tinubu that u voted for what has he help ur miserable life
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by ohereiyi: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Obi will win...God will make a way.
My PVC is for him.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Your father is a bastard giving birth to a thief son. You and your father are fools
sorry o i forgot you're actually a bastard. Now I know; YOU'RE A BASTARD!!!!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Uchedizzy(f): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
We are moving ahead ahead
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Georgejeez:
A vote for Peter Obi issa waste of votes .

For we to go forward in this country , we need to first go back to where we were in 2015 , then push forward .
And that can only be done by removing the evil APC from power . Atiku and PDP is the surest bet to achieve that .
South South is already locked for PDP coupled with block votes from the North , the South East should have solidified the victory but for Obi's emergence which will split the south eastern votes.
It may work in Tinubu's favour if he can get huge votes from the North especially the North West plus the whole of South west .

Peter Obi should stop deceiving himself and return to the PDP because he wouldn't even win a state outside the south eastern region .

The Easterners need to play inclusive politics, that's how they can produce a strong man who they can field to become President .
cry me a River, so PDP will need Peter Obi in Order to win election. Keep deceiving yourselves. We the structure that houses Peter Obi will shock you guys to your bone marrow. Make your plans to loose election and remember; keep Peter Obi out of your political calculation

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by CryptoClub2018: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
1bunne4lif:

Yes!!!! YOU, YOUR FATHER, YOUR MOTHER ARE BASTARDS AND BIG FOOL. NOT TO FORGET THAT YOUR DAD AND MUM ARE SENSELESS TOO... MAD MAN
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by CryptoClub2018: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
1bunne4lif:

For emphasis your father is a FOOL!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by shortIGBOman: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Danking1:
truly u are sense less that's why ur poverty has affected ur brain beyond repair. Wasted sperm

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Lexkenny99(m): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dee peter obi, with you I Stan 100 percent no cap. You gat all my votes. Evil MUST NOT Prevail come 2023. Them no swear for us with suffer. We don try. make we enjoy small. #operationendbadgovernment2023
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

For emphasis your father is a FOOL!!!!
Foolish son of an extremely foolish father
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Yes!!!! YOU, YOUR FATHER, YOUR MOTHER ARE BASTARDS AND BIG FOOL. NOT TO FORGET THAT YOUR DAD AND MUM ARE SENSELESS TOO... MAD MAN
foolishness runs in your laneage. If you doubt it, find your father and ask him, sorry I forgot you're a bastard, my bad.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Diligence: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
We HV observed keenly that the more people allege Mr Peter Obi or Labour Party do not hv structures, the more civil servants, private individuals, youths, adult Nigerians are will to volunteer as Mr Peter Obi's structure, to vote, record, scan and send results and protect their votes across nooks and crannies of every voting unit!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by ufotunang: 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
We thank God
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by ufotunang: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
Vote for Peter obi for a better nigeria...a good and better economy
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by ufotunang: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

...is not better to vote for a competent person like Peter obi that will make the country and economy to be good and better... see the suffering nigerians are passing through now because of voting incompetent president into power... so nigerians should learn from their past mistakes
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by GreyLaw(m): 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:

rubbish

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

The rate at which young people are getting PVC is alarming. And I heard some of those criminals are panicking. So they never wanted the young ones to have sense?
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by od501: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Make Peter ObiTUARY rest.
IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. He is free to Rule, Online Republic of BIAFRA, with it's HQ on Twitter. grin grin

Beautiful country?! Lol... grin grin grin grin

Honestly, I so much wish Obi doesn't win. You Nigerians are so pathetic, you don't deserve an iota of good things. J will do everything I can to discourage people from voting PO. You people are cursed!!

Some people some hate so much wants to leave your beautiful country yet you refused, only to shit on your pants whenever you hear referendum!! Yes, you are right, Obi will never win, and the beauty of yiur country will continue lol.... grin grin

Nigeria a beautiful country...buhahaha... grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by samdunzo: 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
macjireh:

How did Endsars protest hold without a leader and without a structure.... Elections are not about structure,,it's about d people venting out their frustrations against one candidate and favouring another... Buhari won 2015 bkos Nigeriana were already very frustrated with PDP and wanted anybody else available

Why didn’t Buhari win all the other years he contested….

It wasn’t until the merger of other parties that he won election.. same way tinubu was able to expand his base out of SW…

Obi and other Igbo politicians should do the same. Politics in Nigeria are based on tribe, inasmuch as we want to deny.

PDP claims to be a national party but it’s strongest base has been in north.. APC claims to be national party but it’s strongest base in the west. Where is the equivalent for the east/ igbos?

Look at the first and second republic and you will see the same pattern

NPC - North
AG- West
NCNC - East

Obi and other igbo politicians must do the same
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by kenedy175(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Lol... if you really are in the north, you would know Obi is alot popular there and nowhere compared to Amechi and co you mentioned.

Northerners know that Obi is the best choice, bit because of ethnoreligious bias, they'll rather go with one of theirs.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Okwyjesus(m): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
NwekeUG:
Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate (Photos)

Labour Party candidate for the 2023 presidential election, Peter Obi has received his certificate of return after winning the party's presidential primary election that was held on 30th May 2022, IGBERETV reports.

A Twitter post from Labour Party reads;

https://twitter.com/NgLabour/status/1535244138320379905?t=XDeqNEyo5SqlhE7ps74QPw&s=19

From the boutique l got some stuff to the mechanic area one discussion among lgbos is how to get PVC and vote Obi.

I was honestly surprise... It's a new dawn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Nigerian Air Force In Focus. PICTURES. / Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out / Nigerians To Pay N234 Billion Taxes Monthly With Petrol At N385 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.