Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations (4474 Views)

African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) / The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by okoroemeka(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Premiumwriter:
when you put an iron nail on a magnet, even if you turn it upside down, you know the iron nail won't fall off because you understand there is an invisible force pulling the Nail to the magnet.

But where exactly is that force pulling the nail to?

Inside the magnet of course but it stops on the surface because the surface is hard and the force is not strong enough to break through the magnet.

Earth exert the same kind of force on everything. This invisible force is called gravity.

You can stand on a round earth because it keeps pulling you towards the center.

Where does the force come from? It comes from the mass of the earth.

If an object is massive enough, it's gravity can be felt.

Today if you as a person grows to the size of a planet, your gravitational force will be felt and you can attract people to yourself much the same way the earth attracts things to itself .

Gravity is simply a character of mass. The more massive the more gravity. That's why the sun can hold the planets and the earth the moon and yourself.

But if you recieve sufficient energy, you can be knocked off from the earth's gravity field. We can also knock the moon from earth's force field with sufficient force.
let say that the Earth's core has the magnetic attraction ,what type of force sustains gravity,is it magnetic? pressure?or objects affected by gravity on Earth has subtle electromagnetic properties that enhance gravity or is it the pressure generated by the gravitational tug of war between the moon and Earth cause gravity on eartn
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Premiumwriter: 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
okoroemeka:
let say that the Earth's core has the magnetic attraction ,what type of force sustains gravity,is it magnetic? pressure?or objects affected by gravity on Earth has subtle electromagnetic properties that enhance gravity or is it the pressure generated by the gravitational tug of war between the moon and Earth cause gravity on eartn
lolz.

Gravity is a property of mass.

So long as a body has mass, it possess a force of attraction capable of attracting other objects to it.

It is not due to anything other than mass

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by okoroemeka(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
OurTruth:
Who is to say these naturally occuring spaces are not found at deeper depth?

According to laws of physics, empty spaces are unnatural in nature. So empty spaces have their own ecosystems, water bodies, plant life and animal life. If they extend deep into the earth, life will still fill it, even the most inhospitable depths of the ocean have lifeforms and creatures that have adapted to the darkness by creating their own luminousity.

As Aristotle said "Nature abhors a vacuum." Wherever there is a void, the universe seeks to fill it. So if enormous carvens like those we already know of, continue on to reach deep into the earth, what then could be residing in the space miles beneath our feet?

Since we are prohibited from flying over and seeing the poles and we are prohibited from exploring caves without permits or assigned guides, how might we know what exists within inner earth? Interestingly enough many of these accounts of strange unique lands have been told by many respected, credible people

But first, let's look at history.
I like your inquisitive mind op but I don't think a common natural occurances warrants to be called a mystery,if you look closely at places were massive caves are found you notice that the soil type and climate plays a major role in the development of those caves over thousands of years,a layer of soft material like limestone gypsum,sandstone or marble that is sandwiched between a harder rock like granite will be degraded and eroded overtime living a void were those soft materials has been,the classical evidence of such formation is stalagmites and stalagmites that shows that given enough time acidic rainfall will dissolve limestone,also volcanic activity causes such huge cave or lava tubes after molten lava must have passed through thousands of years

2 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by okoroemeka(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Premiumwriter:
sure you are a science major?

Newtons law of universal gravitational force "state that the force of attraction between two masses is directly proportional to the product of the masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them"

Ss3 physics and 2nd semester 100l work.

Again gravity is a force or not a force according to Newton and Einstein.

In certain conditions gravity is a force and in some it behaves like curve in space-time.

Think of this like the wave-particle paradox of light.

In some instances, light behave like a wave with all the properties of a wave.

In other instances, the same light rays behave like tiny particles traveling along the same lines.

Now would you say light is not a particle? Or would you say light is actually a particle but not wave?

The same applies to gravity. In some instances, it behave like a force, in such instances, Newton law holds.

In other instances, it behaves like a curve in space-time, in such cases, Einstein theory holds.

And talking about laws failing, I think I already stated that in my previous post that all physic laws have boundaries beyond which they will not work.
and I think our mad scientists had finally reached the boundaries by finding the opposite of gravity the god particle called anti matter,God help us
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Susily(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dangrace01:

I believe that the earth is flat. Everything looks flat in my eyes. How can we be inside ball you sef check am now

When you see an aeroplane turning in the sky. Its curve looks like something turning on a flat surface

Book a flight, when you're airborne and in cruise altitude, your belief of a Flat-earth will automatically disappear

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Jeromejnr(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Premiumwriter:
it's a wonderful quote but not in this context.

Did you ever stop to ask yourself where exactly is above and where is below?

The earth is spherical just like a ball.

Will you say a round object like the football has up and down?

No. Instead there is a center. A point where all of its mass is concentrated.

You might theorized that there are things living at the center earth apart from the hot molten magma but you can't say it is exactly 'as above, so is below' because evidently humans cannot live underneath the mass of the earth.

The pressure alone will be crushing. Same pressure that will crush some deep sea vessels if they are not specifically engineered for it.

Thirdly, the surface of a football is the greatest surface area. As you move inward, the surface area decreases.

So many wrong things with any theory of the earth being hollow but as usual once the op uses the line "NASA or CIA is hiding this or that information" you guys will just switch off your brains

Here's the gist: The earth is a spherical object. It does not have up or down. It has surface and then a center of gravity.

Every up or down is imaginary and not fixed. As it rotates and revolves, you face this or that side.

And if you are standing in space viewing the earth from a distance, you won't know up or down because space has no reference point.

No sky to say this is up or down. Everything is imaginary.

I always tell the op to pick up a book and read instead of wasting time on conspiracy theories that is always based on 'NASA or CIA is hiding this or that info'

More than 90% of what we know today were public knowledge before America existed talk more of NASA which is not even up to 100 years old.

So, how exactly is NASA controlling all the world information that people like the op will be so obsessed with that singular organizations?

Finally, a knowledgeable person.

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by logicalhumour: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
OurTruth seems to have left the thread, so permit me to drop some files.

Here are some old German military documents describing how to enter Agartha using a submarine (Hollow earth?)

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by logicalhumour: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
More...

Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Alapojames: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Our truth please continue

Why are you guys derailing the thread na
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by LanreDaMan(m): 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
I listened to a lecture recently that tried to relate hermetic principles to quantum mechanics and during the lecture , the key note speaker mentioned shambala. as a region within the earth.rhough he talked very briefly about it .
I really am intrigued about this insights and really looking forward to more materials from you on the subject matter .
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by SporaD8: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
[I]shorthand [/I]
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by IgOga(m): 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
OurTruth:
I suffered some setbacks few days ago and due to this I've not been able to post, but I managed to sort it out and I'm back sharing important information to you all.

As above so is below. The Earth isn't exactly what you think it is. There is a major cover up by NASA to hide an important truth about our planet from the public. But the truth cannot hide forever.

Join me as we uncover one of the biggest secrets about our planet.

Mr explorer mura si grin
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by kumulus(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Premiumwriter:
when you put an iron nail on a magnet, even if you turn it upside down, you know the iron nail won't fall off because you understand there is an invisible force pulling the Nail to the magnet.

But where exactly is that force pulling the nail to?

Inside the magnet of course but it stops on the surface because the surface is hard and the force is not strong enough to break through the magnet.

Earth exert the same kind of force on everything. This invisible force is called gravity.

You can stand on a round earth because it keeps pulling you towards the center.

Where does the force come from? It comes from the mass of the earth.

If an object is massive enough, it's gravity can be felt.

Today if you as a person grows to the size of a planet, your gravitational force will be felt and you can attract people to yourself much the same way the earth attracts things to itself .

Gravity is simply a character of mass. The more massive the more gravity. That's why the sun can hold the planets and the earth the moon and yourself.

But if you recieve sufficient energy, you can be knocked off from the earth's gravity field. We can also knock the moon from earth's force field with sufficient force.

Deeper than it reads…..mmm
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by ruggedtimi(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13
logicalhumour:
OurTruth seems to have left the thread, so permit me to drop some files.

Here are some old German military documents describing how to enter Agartha using a submarine (Hollow earth?)

a u.s admiral actually visited agartha on his mission to antartica, according to logs in his diary.
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by LeeSmart: 5:56pm On Feb 13
OurTruth:
No energy to reply anybody on this thread. If you don't agree with the information, fuçk off or go create your own thread .
Dem suppose close this thread due to it massive misinformation
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by jmoore(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13
Epitome of delusional thread.
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Johnjustice: 7:08pm On Feb 13
OurTruth:
No energy to reply anybody on this thread. If you don't agree with the information, fuçk off or go create your own thread .
There must be space for debate in an intellectual discourse...
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Johnjustice: 7:10pm On Feb 13
Dangrace01:

I believe that the earth is flat. Everything looks flat in my eyes. How can we be inside ball you sef check am now

When you see an aeroplane turning in the sky. Its curve looks like something turning on a flat surface
Sphere in the sense of a football pitch, we are on the pitch...not a ball.
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Johnjustice: 7:18pm On Feb 13
We can clearly see the earth is spherical, when we drive on a long road, we can't see the road endlessly, there seem to be a curvature...
Re: The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations by Dangrace01: 8:46pm On Feb 13
Johnjustice:

Sphere in the sense of a football pitch, we are on the pitch...not a ball.

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool / JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! She Bought Me A Car For My Birthday!!!!!(pix) / See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.