Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ (4476 Views)

Pastor Spoil My Runs With This Babe) My Funny Experience In Church Today / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Andyblaze: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
Guys, i need your help on this.

I had a very strong reason to believe my gurl is
cheating on me, coz when she visits, she never
answers any calls. she would later switch off her
phone and claim it did on its own. The more
pronounced one is a number that reads 'sweet
mother' which she never picks as well, according to
her, "ma mum wld not be pleased if she hear noise
in the background" 'i will rather call her back when
we are home', she will say. believe me that chapter
is closed for that day.

it so happened that she got terribly ill recently, and
was admitted. the same 'sweet mother' called. i
picked the phone hoping to inform her mother of her
state, but to my greatest shock, i heard a white man
that wld definitely be in his late 40s or early 50s
speak, on hearing a male voice, he hung up. he later
called thrice, of which he did same as he first did -
hung up.

he then sent a text saying - 'im coming to lagos on
saturday, dont expect a call'. that was friday night.
when she recovered, i enquired from her who it was
that called, she told me if it's because of the bills i
paid that is giving me rights over her i should make
them available and she will re-pay me back.

i forgot to mention that the money i used to settle
the hospital bills was supposed to clear part of fees,
now im not in school.

wt do i do? i still love her.

angry angry

#BITG
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by myads890(m): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
Take her to a hospital with active ebola patients

4 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by oliverdon: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
@op am speaking from d bottom of my heart i no love her but she is not reciprocting,imagine after u caught her she is still using her dirty smellin mouth say dat rubbish bros remember dat Igbo is full std if u like self stay clear frm the wore,dat gurl is nt 4 ur own is waiting 4 u remember dt d beautiful one are nt yet born
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Mikkie31(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
I see no reason why anyone should remain with someone who makes them feel less wanted. Love is transparency,if she won't let you see through her then i suggest you walk bro.

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by oliverdon: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sorry nt igbo is oyibo
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by durella4(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
This story s complicated,didn't u see that they swt mother that was calling her was a foreign number that you mistake it for her mum,Except you edit that story and tell me that her mum reside abroad then i can tell you what to do.

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Deapexboy(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
Take her sim card to baba ijebu

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Clinton594(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mtcheew , once you look at the posters' name and see Andy..... whether it's blaze or not just move to the next thread. Cos you're sure it's going to be waste of mb

6 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by rattlesnake(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Incurable
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mikkie31: I see no reason why anyone should remain with someone who makes them feel less wanted. Love is transparency,if she won't let you see through her then i suggest you walk bro.

grin grin U get time i swear cheesy, just read Andyblaze and laugh away ur sorrow grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
Andyblaze: Guys, i need your help on this.

is closed for that day.

hung up.

now im not in school.

angry angry

#BITG
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AND DIGNITY
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
no reciprocity... she aint worth ur time and expenses bros undecided
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
AndyBlaze my guy cheesy
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Andyblaze: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: AndyBlaze my guy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by April07: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
Andyblaze.. cooking stories since 1909.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by agohmamuda(m): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
funny enof i dont pity andyblaze, i pity those who take their time 2 advice this mofo.

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by agohmamuda(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
funny enof i dont pity andyblaze, i pity those who take their time 2 advice this mofo.

Sorry i 4got 2 include this,

#BITG

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
me I like d serious face you put on while posting[quote author=Andyblaze][/quote]
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by iheanyi40(m): 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Without andyblaze nl wud b xo boring

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Mikkie31(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
calebo101:

grin grin U get time i swear cheesy, just read Andyblaze and laugh away ur sorrow grin
lol i had replied before i realized its Andy.
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
Clinton594: Mtcheew , once you look at the posters' name and see Andy..... whether it's blaze or not just move to the next thread. Cos you're sure it's going to be waste of mb
NAIRALANDERS!
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
April07: Andyblaze.. cooking stories since 1909.. undecided
Is he that old?

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by PrincessB1(f): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Andyblaze againundecided BTW u havnt ansa my question.....why?
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Andyblaze: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
PrincessB1: Andyblaze againundecided BTW u havnt ansa my question.....why?
about the BITG thingy?
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by dania30(f): 12:30am On Aug 24, 2014
Not again shocked I pirry those who take time to advise him
Na 2day? Andyblaze is busy cooking anoda tori to knack 2mao again grin I hail u o!
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by experimentist: 1:05am On Aug 24, 2014
Andyblaze: Guys, i need your help on this.

is closed for that day.

hung up.

now im not in school.

angry angry

#BITG
Source pls? cry
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by iheanyi40(m): 1:07am On Aug 24, 2014
experimentist: Source pls? cry
grin
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Tundeiab(m): 4:35am On Aug 24, 2014
Andyblaze: about the BITG thingy?
Andy Blaze! Don't waste your talent o. I know you will make a good movie story writer. cheesy . Think about it bro.
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Tundeiab(m): 4:36am On Aug 24, 2014
dania30: Not again shocked I pirry those who take time to advise him
Na 2day? Andyblaze is busy cooking anoda tori to knack 2mao again grin I hail u o!
My dear no vex o. Na wetin he want knack tomorrow? undecided
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Tundeiab(m): 4:38am On Aug 24, 2014
PrincessB1: Andyblaze againundecided BTW u havnt ansa my question.....why?
I guess BITG means Best In The Game... Just guessing though.
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by PrincessB1(f): 4:45am On Aug 24, 2014
Tundeiab: I guess BITG means Best In The Game... Just guessing though.
cheesy Sounds like it.....Best in the game of............grin{lip sealed} Tnx joorsmiley
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by PrincessB1(f): 4:46am On Aug 24, 2014
Andyblaze: about the BITG thingy?
Yap... wat else do u thingy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 9 Reasons Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want / See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) / Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.