Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) (80032 Views)

First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by GUNITGuy: 5:27am On Jun 12, 2022
legba1:

A whole many, I mean many will beat that evaluation and pass the test. A supposedly cool harmless guy can turn vawulence in a split seconds. Many masked who they truely are while doing the wooing. Moments after "I do", the true them surface. Another thing is some women overlook red flag even when it's obvious,just because of certain pecks.
I will be candid here, ladies plsssssss don't wait once you see red flag, if he slaps you now and you don't run,it will happen again and again , have yourself some dignity and self respect. Have policy, walk away, alive while you can.
Look very closely this is a ritual case gone wrong......
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by mamajaz(f): 6:00am On Jun 12, 2022
Olasyke:

What does this have to do with domestic violence?

He possibly thought that any man who drinks isn't stable, can get high one day after drinking and break bottles on partners head.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by peculi(f): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2022
Jez!! gory!!!!!
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by freddie009(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2022
Haakeem:
Good for her(kidding).

I came across a post on fb and it was posted like this.

Henry bleach his skin with tattoo and goes to party everytime.

Paul is a handsome man but very gentle.

Peter is a drunkard and a smoker but does'nt womanize.

Ladies, who would you go for?.

Can you imagine 70% of the ladies went for peter?(enhe now).

One even typed in rubbish saying she doesn't like dull men, so she would go for peter{okay we hear}.

I repeat, good for her(kidding).

Women have poor choices of men. Unlike women who are great actor, you can easily tell a man's behaviour by spending time some with him. The reason we date before getting married.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Haakeem(m): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2022
Beautiful94:
Calling you a fool will be an insult to fools
lol.. Insult to the fools like you?
Interesting.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Haakeem(m): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2022
Youngpo413:
That's RANT HQ,na old senseless ladies full there,married prôstitùtes too.
i sight you jare.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Dextre(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Nice one. Shebi all these worthless hungry girls like rolling with the rich bad guys because they thought the good guys were broke , boring and quiet . Now see where it has led to. All the suya ,recharge cards, 150k allowance ,and Brazilian hair all led to this painful exit. Anyway, RIP to dead

Y’all talk too much nonsense. Because to me, this isn’t about being rich or poor. It is not written anywhere that broke men are not wife beaters too. Just jargons.m, you’ll say anything to justify your being broke and why girls nor gree date you, nor go hustle
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Chidi2022: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=Segun406 [/quote] This is the only thing you can use your miserable soul for...enjoy...pele...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.