Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) (80027 Views)

First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Freezby2020: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Nice one. Shebi all these worthless hungry girls like rolling with the rich bad guys because they thought the good guys were broke , boring and quiet . Now see where it has led to. All the suya ,recharge cards, 150k allowance ,and Brazilian hair all led to this painful exit. Anyway, RIP to dead

This is one of the most senseless and post made out of whim and impulse.
What brought about rich men into what is posted and the fact in the issue.

If you are poor and necessitous of life is your problems how it that the fault of the rich.

Domestic violence knows no color, Creed, religion, tribe. So think and reasons before posting your dry and lacking sense post

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Chidi2022: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2022
luminouz:

Dominique, bloomingDale, Persephone1, Chidi2022 ..

See what SweetOnugbo did with her story. I knew nurses won't just do stewpid things like these.
we don't even know the one to believe.. but no human deserves to go through this horrible death...God guide us..
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Uchedizzy(f): 10:46am On Jun 11, 2022
When i see or hear couples fight dirty like this , i begin to wounder what happened to the love they once shared
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by luminouz(m): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Chidi2022:
we don't even know the one to believe.. but no human deserves to go through this horrible death...God guide us..

A cursory search for yahoo boy kills married lover in Akure...should give you ideas.

Yes ..it was a gruesome death and a crime but her source is so wrong.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by xtycool: 10:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
You're being too emotional for someone you dont even know . And secondly, how do you know if he wasn't rich/wealthy? Most of you women simply love comfort all to the detriment of your future which is why ya'll keep ending up as decomposing carcassesundecided

Even at this, make your research, it is those most guys with low or no income behave irrationally.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Minjim: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2022
Men, if you can't take shit. Don't marry.

Women can frustrated the hell out of you. Especially when they're pregnant. Best leave the house than commit crime. Always keep your sanity. To think you can prove that you're man by fighting a lady. In fact it's the opposite you're proving.

Teaching kids has taught to be cool in the face frustration. I just take a deep breath and calm down before I even say anything I can't take back. You once you've said it or do it it'll forever be in reference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Chidi2022: 10:53am On Jun 11, 2022
luminouz:

A cursory search for yahoo boy kills married lover in Akure...should give you ideas.

Yes ..it was a gruesome death and a crime but her source is so wrong.
so what will OP gain in this lies? Some people sef no too get sense oooh ..go carry picture, put lie story upload ....OP must be related to Lai Mohammed...

The pictures of the cursory search is different from this picture here .
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Penywise(m): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Nice one. Shebi all these worthless hungry girls like rolling with the rich bad guys because they thought the good guys were broke , boring and quiet . Now see where it has led to. All the suya ,recharge cards, 150k allowance ,and Brazilian hair all led to this painful exit. Anyway, RIP to dead

Girls should consider poor guys like us once in a while too. We have good character and good d**k too
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by gloriana(f): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Oga, you've not said anything tangible , and all I see from your post is just illogical tantrums that hang on just pure emotion
fvvck yourself and go n die

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by luminouz(m): 11:03am On Jun 11, 2022
Chidi2022:
so what will OP gain in this lies? Some people sef no too get sense oooh ..go carry picture, put lie story upload ....OP must be related to Lai Mohammed...

The pictures of the cursory search is different from this picture here .

cc. Ultraviolet27. She said the story is the same
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2022
Op you didn't mention which part if the country. There are parts of the country where domestic violence is rampant, e.g Southern and Eastern part of the country.
Women from these parts have come to accept the domestic violence netted to them as the will of God.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by bigjackass: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
you and the 73 people that liked this posts are big fóols. Where did it say that her husband was a rich man? Anyone can see that you are broke goat looking for where to pour his frustration

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by motionarena: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
You're being too emotional for someone you dont even know . And secondly, how do you know if he wasn't rich/wealthy? Most of you women simply love comfort all to the detriment of your future which is why ya'll keep ending up as decomposing carcassesundecided
u don't sound intelligent

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by SeekerOfPekus: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2022
No be everybody una go cheat in and go free , but these feminist will never listen
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by tonididdy(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2022
There's something about marriage that turns to hate easily if the home allows the devil build a tent in their hearts.

Tents of fornication
Tents of poverty
Tents of nagging
Tents of peer pressure

Marriage with such tents will always come crumbling down, so much so it be shocking to see once lovebirds arming themselves to the death fight.

All of this can be avoided...!!!
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by SeekerOfPekus: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2022
motionarena:
u don't sound intelligent
he does
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by syntekelite(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2022
Mke una no derail thread nahhh..@amisha....@chidi...@roman....and co..here no be beer parlor wey una go dey argue .. we don hear..all of una win..case closed..let the thread be rerailed...
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Emanodimo(m): 11:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Beverlyjean:
I always advice my friends to avoid confrontation with a man , or their husbands ... forget the women power movement, its killing women more than when there was no women power movement... a woman can't defeat a man physically one on one ... so we should be the ones to walk away when its getting heated and not the other way round... and let's stop believing words such as " no matter what we women do , a man must not hit a woman"... thats an evil statement from the pits of hell

I pray for you to receive more wisdom. That's the real cause. You have name it all.

Another reason, I thought about is that some ladies don't have a male child in the family, hence they don't understand how to treat and respect a man. Same goes to guy that don't have a female child in their family, they don't understand how to manage a lady excess in attitude and character.... While some will never learn untill they get outside their home to be reorientated.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by emmnprince(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2022
Hezmatosky:
I always say this here.
If you want your marriage to work as a man.
GET A SIDE CHICK!!!
Girls of these days are nothing but annoying, disappointing, failure, messing up, and I don't want to use the word useless anyway. But just incase you want to learn undecided

So a side chick will make a marriage work ehn? You are looking for trouble where there's no one. You want to compound the matter abi!

You sound as if men these days doesn't have those features you said about girls. We are humans, we aren't perfect! The society and family contribute immensely & made us who we are today!

Understanding! Tolerance! Being human! Understanding the situation from both sides & doing the needful rightfully counts in any relationship!
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by olamakinde(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2022
Haakeem:
Good for her(kidding).

I came across a post on fb and it goes like this.

Henry bleach his skin with tattoo and goes to party everytime.

Paul is a handsome man but very gentle.

Peter is a drunkard and a smoker but does'nt womanize.

Ladies, who would you go for?.

Can you imagine 70% of the ladies choosed peter(enhe naw)?.

One even typed in rubbish saying she does'nt like dull men, so she would go for peter{okay we hear}.

I repeat again,good for her(kidding).
Mr choosed, you're doing well sir
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by tolulope967: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2022
And you were foolish enough to reply a senseless person? Wow...that means you're higher than me in rank and authority .And you were foolish enough to reply a senseless person? Wow...that means you're higher than me in rank and authority ....
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by RexTramadol1: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2022
Olasyke:

What does this have to do with domestic violence?

I wonder

Many so called men with inferior mentality
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Konjiboii: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2022
This is really horrible and that man should be executed asap.but women y'all do too much. That was how my neighbor and his wife were fighting the other day, people were separating them and even drew the man aside but the woman fought the crowd grabbing her and still dive in to continue the fight with the man, at that point the man got bolder and started punching her like she was a nigga. Women need to understand that they are the weaker sex no matter the muscle you will grab a weak man will still dominate you, to save your life and beauty just walk away. E no go kill you. Once you leave you fit arrange boys to knack knack craze
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by riczy(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2022
Chidi2022:
While you reek and ooze STUPIDITY. A human being with no iota of sense...
Impotent brain....
ewu carry anoda person matter for head like gala
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by riczy(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2022
tolulope967:
And you were foolish enough to reply a senseless person? Wow...that means you're higher than me in rank and authority .And you were foolish enough to reply a senseless person? Wow...that means you're higher than me in rank and authority ....
ewu carry anoda person matter for head like gala
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Joiedevivre: 11:56am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Oga, you've not said anything tangible , and all I see from your post is just illogical tantrums that hang on just pure emotion
Ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Beautiful94: 11:59am On Jun 11, 2022
Haakeem:
Good for her(kidding).

I came across a post on fb and it goes like this.

Henry bleach his skin with tattoo and goes to party everytime.

Paul is a handsome man but very gentle.

Peter is a drunkard and a smoker but does'nt womanize.

Ladies, who would you go for?.

Can you imagine 70% of the ladies choosed peter(enhe naw)?.

One even typed in rubbish saying she does'nt like dull men, so she would go for peter{okay we hear}.

I repeat again,good for her(kidding).
You are so pathetic. Do you have a mother, a daughter, or sister?
You do not even know this girls story yet you say good for her? You are not a good person! Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Beautiful94: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
CanadaOrBust:

Don’t project your failure with girls on a tragic situation. This was her HUSBAND. Where did you see it said that he was rich??!!
God bless you immensely whereever you are. This man might even be a jobless man. Without offending anyone, i must say that poor people are the most aggressive people on earth.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Beautiful94: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Atleast now we know you are poor. Ok bye.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS / Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.