Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) (80025 Views)

First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Terrier99: 9:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Women don't hear word.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by TheFacelessMan: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2022
He should be thrown into a pond full of crocodiles.

This is inhuman!

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2022
Pls and pls, if marriage or relationship is becoming abusive and violent, just pack ur kaya and japa. But some stupid deluded ladies will stay and try to change the man that the devil has given the keys to his kingdom

T O DARLING

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:03am On Jun 11, 2022
I always advice my friends to avoid confrontation with a man , or their husbands ... forget the women power movement, its killing women more than when there was no women power movement... a woman can't defeat a man physically one on one ... so we should be the ones to walk away when its getting heated and not the other way round... and let's stop believing words such as " no matter what we women do , a man must not hit a woman"... thats an evil statement from the pits of hell

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by MrCover: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2022
Cha E!
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Chosimba: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Nice one. Shebi all these worthless hungry girls like rolling with the rich bad guys because they thought the good guys were broke , boring and quiet . Now see where it has led to. All the suya ,recharge cards, 150k allowance ,and Brazilian hair all led to this painful exit. Anyway, RIP to dead

You are obviously in a lot of pain. Being mean and expressing it in the manner you have done here won't give you healing. Maybe a few women have hurt you and treated you badly, but it is no justification for speaking in such a manner about a matter you don't know about. Maybe she stayed for the kids, maybe he was once a loving man, and maybe she was just scared of the unknown. In all, be kind always.

9 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by IamGreen1(f): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Oga, you've not said anything tangible , and all I see from your post is just illogical tantrums that hang on just pure emotion

You're dumb to a bit, smh

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Candidlady: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2022
angry

Cursed beings.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Premiumwriter: 9:05am On Jun 11, 2022
Natbrowny:
WTF is this

I had a chance to meet my cousin's boyfriend and i was on my Big stout that day when she was introducing him to me.. I acted like a sadist (probably odeku working)

And I'm like young man, u can break her heart, cheat on her, frown at her, don't eat her food bla bla bla. But the day i notice or she tells me u hit her. I will find you, tie u on a car and drive you from PH to Jos until i see your bones hanging on the ropes.

I was saying it with one confidence i dnt even understand. Odeku na bastard.

But domestic violence is evil..
who come be this one?

So, if you do all those things no be assault be that?

If na be I for kukuma pull shirt make we show ourselves that day

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by franchasofficia: 9:05am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Nice one. Shebi all these worthless hungry girls like rolling with the rich bad guys because they thought the good guys were broke , boring and quiet . Now see where it has led to. All the suya ,recharge cards, 150k allowance ,and Brazilian hair all led to this painful exit. Anyway, RIP to dead
Rich guys hardly beat up their wives to this extent, highest he will do is to go out and flex with hotter chicks to calm his nerves from the stress his wife is giving him at home not turning his wife to a punching bag and his home a boxing ring.

It is mostly broke and poor husbands that beat up their wife with so much anger and frustration like this to the point of death.

Even if your wife or girlfriend cheats on you, it doesn't warrant going physical on her, the best pay back is to break up with her or divorce her and let her go and enjoy with the man she chose to fvck with not stressing yourself beating her up.

Dear ladies, say no to broke husbands, they usually pour their financial and life frustrations on you as their wife thinking you are the reason life isn't favoring them financially.

Also say no to marrying guys making money from yahoo plus, drug peddling, kidnapping, robbery, thuggery and crime, they are the only group of men capable of violating and assaulting their wife or girlfriends physically.

7 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Johnchrix(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Hottest2222(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2022
Really heartless
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by bluefilm: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:

Your stupid comment has no relationship whatsoever with the topic being discussed.

Learn to speak with more decorum in public.

Nonsense. sad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by ChristineC: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2022
oh no! angry
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by SayAsSeen: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2022
SweetOnugbo:
Run for your life.

Run away from domestic violence.

It's so sad that she's not even up to 30, and she has been sent out of this world in such a manner.

Wether husband or wife, run away from domestic violence.

Witnessed a patients death today in A&E( Accident and Emergency). A young Lady that died from hypovolemic shock due to traumatic brain injury as a result of assault (domestic violence). She had 4 cuts on her head with cutlass that caused tearing and bruising of brain tissue and blood vessels( especially middle meningeal artery) You could see the brain tissue, that means she had a skull fracture.

Please leave for your life in you're in an abusive relationship/marriage. No Dey form Jagaban abeg, say u sabi fight back (because they said she was with hammer). Save your life first.

The family of the victim has to support and encourage disengagement from a violent spouse. Most Africans and Christians will tell you to bear with it until you are dead and are a thread on Nairaland.

Have you seen this: https://www.globalnewsnig.com/how-hon-shina-peller-defrauded-his-friends-millions-of-naira-by-selling-fake-land-to-them/

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Bahamas95(m): 9:08am On Jun 11, 2022
What kinda wickedness is this?

Since I started dating I haven't laid my hands on any of my girlfriends both past and present. It's not as if they don't annoy me, I have swore never to touch them because it would be disastrous because of my temperament.

My present girlfriend understands me perfectly now, whenever am angry with her I don't talk. My body language will pass the message and she would apologize and we move on. If I can no longer continue with a relationship/marriage I will end it instead of commiting murder.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Passionate888: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Dead die?
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Jp6569: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2022
This is totally bizarre
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by abobote: 9:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Very insensitive comment

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by AmazingELixir: 9:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:

Common shut up there.....isn't it the frustrated broke ass mofos that mostly assault their partners...everytime una go find reasons to castigate women.

10 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Zxcvbnm98: 9:09am On Jun 11, 2022
bluefilm:

Your stupid comment has no relationship whatsoever with the topic being discussed.

Learn to speak with more decorum in public.

Nonsense. sad
The comment is so mind-numbingly stupid. I wonder how a human being can come up with something as nonsensical as that. As in, that's the first conclusion they came to after seeing the post. Wow. Thank you for responding to them.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Ibraheemmawa(m): 9:09am On Jun 11, 2022
No matter what she did she does not deserve this?the man is heartless �.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
you don't even know her story, why the hasty generalisation?

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Twoclans(f): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2022
This is quite painful to read and see .

Any form of domestic violence is a NO,be it physical
or emotional or any form whatsoever.It is a No.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by RightToReject(m): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:

The way some of you are always bold to spew trash is unimaginable. I wonder when a poor man automatically becomes synonymous with good and a rich man synonymous with evil.

Don't find a way to better your life and be here casting aspersions on the established.

7 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2022
How people handle ordinary livestock while slaughtering says alot about how wicked they'll be to fellow man.

He should Also be sentence to death
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by hmohammed(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:

Better pray for Gods blessing
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Lizzydonnah(f): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
You're being too emotional for someone you dont even know . And secondly, how do you know if he wasn't rich/wealthy? Most of you women simply love comfort all to the detriment of your future which is why ya'll keep ending up as decomposing carcassesundecided

The same could be said about you. How did you know he was rich? Where was it stated in the write-up? If you want to condemn the act, please do and stop blaming the victim or you can as well shut up if you have nothing to say.

Gosh! This is so annoying

6 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:12am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Hello bro even broke guys are gladiators of domestic violence.
Domestic violence is even found among broke couples, a man who can't provide for his family can suffer great insults and humiliation from his wife and this course can lead to the man fighting back to protect his remaining ego.
Also women from this kind marriage can swim into infidelity just to meet up with their emotional, financial and social needs which their supposed broke husband can't provide.
So this DV doesn't come by your financial status it comes by your mental status

Chidi2022:

I repeat-------+
If SENSELESS was to be a person... Its YOU... No one but YOU....
Your IQ is permanently low... E no dey even shake at al... its so low that it can't ever power your brain.
Aaaashhh bros take it easy naa before he starts contemplating suicide, you know what poverty can cause a broke man do then adding this insult will facilitate it

Bahamas95:
What kinda wickedness is this?

Since I started dating I haven't laid my hands on any of my girlfriends both past and present. It's not as if they don't annoy me, I have swore never to touch them because it would be disastrous because of my temperament
My present girlfriend understands me perfectly now, whenever am angry with her I don't talk. My body language will pass the message and she would apologize and we move on. If I can no longer continue with a relationship/marriage I will end it instead of commiting murder.
This is a good one Sir, please pray very hard before settling with any woman you want to wife. With your temperament, a continues threat to your ego can lead to violent course to protect it.
I pray heaven blesses you with that woman who will honor and respect you till the end. But please make money ooo so this your temperament can be preserved

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Lastmankc(m): 9:12am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Even some broke guys are more deadly
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Berankis: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2022
This is beyond domestic violence. This is concocted murder!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS / Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.