Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS (6698 Views)

Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) / Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by DesChyko: 5:27am On Jun 11, 2022
Where the verified logo go? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:02am On Jun 11, 2022
Are these people really this dumb? Is it something that comes with the tribe? I'm asking o 'cause honestly I'm confused and worried at the same time. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by sammyscholar(m): 6:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Clowns!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by Peritome: 6:58am On Jun 11, 2022
Esama:
Well you tried in your own capacity but you should have not damaged the other contestants before you make your point...You called Atiku bokoharam that is
serious allegation now if he sue you can you defend yourself in court?

Even peter obi will tell you he don't know you because he don't send you message the man has warned you people from abuse people.

Guy you need to be very careful and stop spreading this forward this is serious issues politicians not worth what you call them. They will spend millions to track your ass down.

Not my chat, Oga. Was sent to me.
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by CR777: 7:05am On Jun 11, 2022
G
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by james078: 7:10am On Jun 11, 2022
Peritome:
See what was sent to me as Facebook founder; Mark Zuckerberg agree to drum support for Peter Obi through his app but on his terms. See screenshot below��

Disclaimer:
Be advised, I saw this post on someone's status & I brought it here. It's not my chat.
This might be fake but if not please tell your friend to get the Facebook link so we can help him achieve that task ASAP!
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by techWriter3: 7:12am On Jun 11, 2022
LmaoIn what thing have you thing your rumble
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by Britishpea: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2022
Sentiment doesn’t win elections. Obi won’t win. These people will only make the ruling party ban social media towards the time of elections. They need to thread with wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by Peritome: 7:18am On Jun 11, 2022
james078:

This might be fake but if not please tell your friend to get the Facebook link so we can help him achieve that task ASAP!

Ok... I'll see to that.
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by Abyounghammed(m): 7:24am On Jun 11, 2022
heendrix:
Writing? Poor
Use of English? Poor
Punctuations? Poor
Comprehension? Very Poor

I'm wowed Mark understood all the jargons u wrote. In fact come, what's ur level of education??

Mumu guy, thank God u no dey in position of Mr Mark sha
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by Golan007: 7:31am On Jun 11, 2022
plaindealer:
Obi Pandora is a massive liar, all his supporters are double major massive liars..

Why do Igbos lie and fabricate rubbish so much?

grin grin grin

Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
I will be supporting OBI's Emergence as Nigeria's president with $4000USD.
I will be making Shirts, Caps, Fliers.
Any Nairalander who who is known for excellence with regards to printing... should alert me!
I mean clean Job!
Let's do our part!

Graphics is our calling, printing is our professional. Am ready to engage you if the offer is still available. Thanks
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by haffaze777(m): 7:41am On Jun 11, 2022
Britishpea:
Sentiment doesn’t win elections. Obi won’t win. These people will only make the ruling party ban social media towards the time of elections. They need to thread with wisdom.
Wisdom you say?they don't have any brogrin
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by haffaze777(m): 7:43am On Jun 11, 2022
plaindealer:
Obi Pandora is a massive liar, all his supporters are double major massive liars..

Why do Igbos lie and fabricate rubbish so much?

grin grin grin

I don comot this guy name from heaven candidategrin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by colestephan86: 7:49am On Jun 11, 2022
Peritome:
See what was sent to me as Facebook founder; Mark Zuckerberg agree to drum support for Peter Obi through his app but on his terms. See screenshot below��

Disclaimer:
Be advised, I saw this post on someone's status, sent to me as well & I brought it here. It's not my chat.
That's a professional response.
For those who want to support Peter obi, I will advice they start aggressive underground campaign for him now, and leave the social media space, cos nothing happens there
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by colestephan86: 7:53am On Jun 11, 2022
heendrix:
Writing? Poor
Use of English? Poor
Punctuations? Poor
Comprehension? Very Poor

I'm wowed Mark understood all the jargons u wrote. In fact come, what's ur level of education??
At least he conveyed the message and mark responded
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by Risentouch(m): 7:58am On Jun 11, 2022
I am Peter Obi supporter but truly behind the scene is �� I hope you understand?
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by 2elliot: 8:01am On Jun 11, 2022
AntiMahdi:
It is the killer vaccines na.
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by AntiMahdi: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2022
2elliot:
It is the killer vaccines na.

Of course .

But noticed how they are attributing the mass die offs to unknown causes?

Doctors are overrated idiots whose education is meant to conditioning and compliance .

Even a layman can put two together and arrive at this same conclusion you made.

So why are they too scares to say the obvious?

Why even remain in such a dishonesty profession which they claim is to save lives but is doing the complete opposite.
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by Peritome: 8:10am On Jun 11, 2022
Esama:
Well you tried in your own capacity but you should have not damaged the other contestants before you make your point...You called Atiku bokoharam that is
serious allegation now if he sue you can you defend yourself in court?

Even peter obi will tell you he don't know you because he don't send you message the man has warned you people from abuse people.

Guy you need to be very careful and stop spreading this forward this is serious issues politicians not worth what you call them. They will spend millions to track your ass down.

Do you know I had an oversight on that. Was keen on Mark response when sent.
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by OgaSeun: 8:13am On Jun 11, 2022
lexxwiz:
As a very strong Peter Obi fan, i disassociate myself from this type of publicity.

We don’t call people names, we don’t slander other contestants…

We are only after a good leadership and a positive change for the children and their children..

Win or lose, we are making a statement in 2023!!!

Op kindly stop slandering other contestants. Thanks!!

Vote Obi guys!!!!

Even your obi dey call people names
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by lexxwiz(m): 8:30am On Jun 11, 2022
OgaSeun:

Even your obi dey call people names

You’re irredeemable mr. You know this right? So you’ll agree with me not to waste time with you right?
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 11, 2022
heendrix:
Writing? Poor
Use of English? Poor
Punctuations? Poor
Comprehension? Very Poor

Most nigerians are bloody illiterates, go to the comment sections of most popular nigerian posts you'll be nauseated
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by purejustice36: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2022
MITCHELL96:
See Mark Zuckerberg oo grin

OP, mind you, He gave you a task to pull before he can step in, Can you get 100k shares and 500k likes ? grin

Well, the only Celebrity I ever chatted that replied my message was Neymar Jr, I almost went mad that day, tho I was kinda slow because I had to copy his messages and translate it before I could reply back because he only speaks & understands Portuguese & Spanish, till today, it's still legendary in my heart

His last message was "Oi, estou indo para uma partida de futebol, conversamos mais tarde"

Meaning, Hi, I'm off for a football match, we will talk later"

Ronaldo dey use chat disturb me everyday and I no even dey reply sef
Yet I no tel anybody sad
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by MITCHELL96: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2022
purejustice36:

Ronaldo dey use chat disturb me everyday and I no even dey reply sef
Yet I no tel anybody sad

Ronaldo ? undecided

Better Stop the CAP man, Stop it! undecided
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by BloomingDale(f): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by AntiMahdi: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2022
BloomingDale:

It’s the increase in uv rays from the sun. The sun is also increasing the carbon in the air. It’s good for the black people but bad for the white people because they have no protective melanin aka carbon in their body to protect them. The sun will keep increasing those elements and apart from the sudden heart attack, you are also going to witness them going through sudden human combustion where they just catch on fire because their cells are made of mostly sulphur and not carbon.

They are building underground bunkers to run to when the sun gets too hot but I don’t think it’s going to save them in the long run.

You are foolish to think people here are as foolish as you to post these foolish Jewish lies.

Jews are carrying out an ongoing systematic genocide on white people using the vaxx, miscegenation and population replacement coupled with their pro LGBT , transgenferism and feminist cultural subversion.

The racist Jews want to be the only pale skinned people on the planet and there rule the world as one big Brazilesque Mullato flavela.
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by BloomingDale(f): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by OllyArt(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
I will be supporting OBI's Emergence as Nigeria's president with $4000USD.
I will be making Shirts, Caps, Fliers.
Any Nairalander who who is known for excellence with regards to printing... should alert me!
I mean clean Job!
Let's do our part!

I dae here sir
Re: Facebook Founder; Mark Zuckerberg Agree To Drum Support For Peter Obi - PHOTOS by jom28gy(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2022
Very interesting, more of it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. / 5000 Bayelsa APC Members Return To PDP / Did Government Underestimate The Nigerian Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.