Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai (38406 Views)

Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai / Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) / Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Ojuntana: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
blacknoir:

Spot on. But I am not even gonna support any Muslim presidential candidate

The fact is that Nigerian Christians have found themselves in this situation, not of their own making. It's something that came out of the fact that Islam has always been a political tool even from its founder till now, while Jesus had always advocated the divorce of politics from Christianity. Anywhere you go in the north, you see their jobless, uneducated sitting down for long hours arguing politics, something you hardly see in the Christian dominated south.

We can only be vigilant to ensure that what's ours does not elude us. But it has nothing to do with being braindead or whatever nonsense that dude is saying. Catholics and Anglicans fill the East, they are the biggest losers so far in this 2019 election cycle. Where's their brain
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by obowunmi(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
El-RUFAI is the murderer who slaughtered all the Christians in Southern Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Ojuntana: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
ArewaNorth:

May be U know Buhari on the lies they feed to u on pulpit but me I know him personally. Like I quoted, pilgrimage is part of ordinary religious injunctions of Islam. To many pilgrimage doesn't make one a good believer in contemporary Islam.

Story. Buhari who refused to let his wife and daughters join him in campaigning until he was forced to by Tinubu and Amaechi

Buhari whose daughters and wife always have their heads covered?

Buhari who said Muslims should vote for Muslims?

Abeg. You know him not
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ashawopikin(m): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I watched with bemusement while El Rufai was promoting Muslim Muslim ticket tactically on channels tv on the basis of capability rather than religion.

While this may sound intelligently but rather manipulative, considering the nature of the personality that is talking. We all know El Rufai is a serpent!!!

My question is, what has Muslim Muslim ticket achieved so far in Kaduna, security wise, socially, economically etc ?

If El Rufai talks about capability, he should be able to tell us what his Muslim Muslim ticket capability has benefited the Kaduna people so far, most especially security wise, so that we can take him serious .

We are talking about national politics not state, would El Rufai have said same thing, if it's Christian Christian ticket that's being projected?

Would he be talking about capability over religousity ?

Nairalanders over to you!

https://www.thecable.ng/el-rufai-on-muslim-muslim-ticket-fixation-of-nigerians-on-religion-is-pathetic/amp
someone tell this midget there's a difference between a state and a country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by casualobserver: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ojuntana:

Give me two examples of the power of legislature Saraki invoked to get the President to dance to his tune

Are you aware that Saraki and Dogara took the President to court on a certain matter, I can't remember the exact matter now, and the NASS wrote a letter to the court that the move to take the matter to the courts was not based on any resolution from both houses. The case had to be withdrawn because it was due to be dismissed.

Like I already told you and you have not countered, it is easier to remove a SP and Speaker than even the VP. So I suggest you look in the mirror for who is braindead

I already gave you 3 in my opening post but typical brain dead or In sleep mode
Pentecostals are too driven by religious agenda to see anything. Budgets, changing the laws of the land, creating new agencies, confirmation of ministers and other appointments e.g ambassadors, agencies and MDAs. Practical examples 1). A senate president or speaker can say well this budget you want to pass favours Muslims, we want the equivalent for Christians or we won’t pass the bill. 2) senate president can say this minister or EFCC boss or blah blah you have sent for confirmation is not acceptable to Christians send somebody else. 3) senate president or speaker can say this law you want to pass or this agency you want to create is not acceptable to Christians and we won’t pass it, they can even decide not to even debate it in extreme circumstances. The VP can’t do any of these things and these are the things that affect you.

Now it is your turn to tell me 1 power the VP has that protects your interests as a Christians or acts as a counter to the president?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ChoCho54(f): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Don't mistake me for ESN, I no dey mine pussy.
Clean obo wey dey wet my D anytime i want it.

sorry o, na konji go kee you.
Kikikiki grin

Wayray atijo!
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Ojuntana: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
casualobserver:

I already gave you 3 in my opening post but typical brain dead or In sleep mode
Pentecostals are too driven by religious agenda to see anything. Budgets, changing the laws of the land, creating new agencies, confirmation of ministers and other appointments e.g ambassadors, agencies and MDAs.

Now it is your turn to tell me 1 power the VP has that protects your interests as a Christians or acts as a counter to the president?
Budget? Saraki only delayed the passing of the budget to cut a deal for his fellow legislathieves not for any reasonable agenda

What laws of the land? Have I not told you already that both houses have a majority muslim? What laws did Saraki change? List them here. Are you even aware that a bill does not become law except signed by the President. You're even more ignorant than the Pentecostals you're insulting

What new agency did Saraki create? His NASS passed the Peace Corps bill and Buhari refused to sign. That was the end of the bill.

Confirmation of appointments: Maybe you have a point there. But like I told you already the SP cannot reject or block an appointment unilaterally. It has to be with the concurrence of the members. Note also that Magu was rejected and he still retained his EFCC role. So you have not made any point so far.

The VP cannot act as a counter to the President. That's why I said you have not made any sense. What I told you is that your so-called solution is not one either? Do you understand?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by VERDA: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
casualobserver:

I have just called you out for being brain dead and you proceed to make further brain dead posts? If we did not learn anything from Saraki’s tenure as SP, we learnt the power of the legislature. But then you people are not in the business of engaging your brains. You rather a VP that has absolutely no constitutional power just so he can go around commissions projects like a boy-boy like Osinbajo. Is it the same powerless VP position whose staff were removed from him without notice, that you are fighting for?

What exactly does a VP do for you? Until you can answer that and outline what power he has to do anything for Christians and under what law ,I am done here. You guys keep proving with every post just how few grey cells are left in you..

May an abundance of dumb voters not derail or collective futures…better say Amen!!!

It is you that is dumb, you think all of this is about just having a Christian VP, like I earlier stated, your blind support for Tinibu will not let you see beyond your nose...We are talking about nationhood and not taking decisions that will further polarise the country and your speaking English

In your warped thinking an ethnic or religious group can dictate what path a whole country will take and it's fine because for some reason you think Tinibu is Nigeria's saviour....

I asked a question earlier but you were too dumb to answer it... Will the north support a Christian/Christian ticket?

You guys sit in Lagos and don't know that Nigeria is bigger than your little enclave and that not everybody subscribes to your silly talk of changing the country through certain means...

Until we have balanced representation on every level of government that can change the structural defects in the system, your corrupt Tinibu that has entered into dirty deals to get the votes he got can do nothing, and that is even if he wins so stop deceiving yourself and learn...

You do not understand the ethnic and religious politics been played up north... You are ignorant and do not know you are....
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by casualobserver: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ojuntana:

Budget? Saraki only delayed the passing of the budget to cut a deal for his fellow legislathieves not for any reasonable agenda

What laws of the land? Have I not told you already that both houses have a majority muslim? What laws did Saraki change? List them here. Are you even aware that a bill does not become law except signed by the President. You're even more ignorant than the Pentecostals you're insulting

What new agency did Saraki create? His NASS passed the Peace Corps bill and Buhari refused to sign. That was the end of the bill.

Confirmation of appointments: Maybe you have a point there. But like I told you already the SP cannot reject or block an appointment unilaterally. It has to be with the concurrence of the members. Note also that Magu was rejected and he still retained his EFCC role. So you have not made any point so far.

The VP cannot act as a counter to the President. That's why I said you have not made any sense. What I told you is that your so-called solution is not one either? Do you understand?

If you don’t realize you are making a fool of yourself, be rest assured sensible people reading this can. I asked you to name 1. Just 1 power of the VP that protects you as a Christian against a Muslim president since you have been programmed to believe this imaginary war between the religions.

If you can’t I advice you STFU, and start to read books and engage your brain. I am not replying unless you have something intelligent to say or can tell me the power of the VP that you so crave. Needless to say you won’t be hearing from me again because you are incapable of either.

As a Christian myself, you people just give Christians a bad name. The only thing separating you fro
Bono haram and the likes is that the damage you do is not physical or violent but be under no illusion, the damage your brand of Christianity does to the psyche has far more dangerous even if subtle.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Adexxi:
I once thought of it , we've spent 8yrs & another 8yrs as president and vp, still we are fighting for another presidency, is that not greediness But I came to realize that power is taken and not given , in politics you need to play your card well, especially national politics.
I wish either SE/NE to have a shot of that presidency but circumstances not allowing them. Peter Obi might be a good candidate infact I respect his charisma, but under that party he can't be president . A vote for LP is assumed a wasted vote ..... My opinion tho

We will having osun election next month, by God's grace am voting out Apc , Oyetola must go but national level , separate entity sad

One good thing about injustice and inequity is that there is enough of both in the world to go round.

It will then be shameful of you to cry wolf when it comes knocking at your door smiley
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Okwyjesus(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I watched with bemusement while El Rufai was promoting Muslim Muslim ticket tactically on channels tv on the basis of capability rather than religion.

While this may sound intelligently but rather manipulative, considering the nature of the personality that is talking. We all know El Rufai is a serpent!!!

My question is, what has Muslim Muslim ticket achieved so far in Kaduna, security wise, socially, economically etc ?

If El Rufai talks about capability, he should be able to tell us what his Muslim Muslim ticket capability has benefited the Kaduna people so far, most especially security wise, so that we can take him serious .

We are talking about national politics not state, would El Rufai have said same thing, if it's Christian Christian ticket that's being projected?

Would he be talking about capability over religousity ?

Nairalanders over to you!

https://www.thecable.ng/el-rufai-on-muslim-muslim-ticket-fixation-of-nigerians-on-religion-is-pathetic/amp

As if his type of Muslim will ever accept a Christian Christian ticket.

Anywhere let Tinubu go with the ticket so that he can fail very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by casualobserver: 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
VERDA:

It is you that is dumb, you think all of this is about just having a Christian VP, like I earlier stated, your blind support for Tinibu will not let you see beyond your nose...We are talking about nationhood and not taking decisions that will further polarise the country and your speaking English

In your warped thinking an ethnic or religious group can dictate what path a whole country will take and it's fine because for some reason you think Tinibu is Nigeria's saviour....

I asked a question earlier but you were too dumb to answer it... Will the north support a Christian/Christian ticket?

You guys sit in Lagos and don't know that Nigeria is bigger than your little enclave and that not everybody subscribes to your silly talk of changing the country through certain means...

Until we have balanced representation on every level of government that can change the structural defects in the system, your corrupt Tinibu that has entered into dirty deals to get the votes he got can do nothing, and that is even if he wins so stop deceiving yourself and learn...

You do not understand the ethnic and religious politics been played up north... You are ignorant and do not know you are....

Are you an almajiris who hasn’t been to school who hasn’t been enlightened. One can understand them, what is your excuse Shame on you!!!!! Upon all your education and enlightenment this is how you think?

Can you not see what you have done to yourselves? Upon all your so called exposure that your mindset is no different from the uneducated and unexposed?

Pathetic!!!!!!
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Ojuntana: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
casualobserver:

If you don’t realize you are making a fool of yourself, be rest assured sensible people reading this can. I asked you to name 1. Just 1 power of the VP that protects you as a Christian against a Muslim president since you have been programmed to believe this imaginary war between the religions.

If you can’t I advice you STFU, and start to read books and engage your brain. I am not replying unless you have something intelligent to say or can tell me the power of the VP that you so crave. Needless to say you won’t be hearing from me again because you are incapable of either.

Nobody craves the power of the VP. You can eat it all if it satisfies you. The idea of having a VP from the Christian side is about equal representation in government. Not about power sharing or whatever nonsense you think in your deluded head.

What i'm pointing out to you is that you're dumber than Pentecostal Christians by claiming settling for SP and speaker is much better than fighting for VP. It's a dumb assertion and I'm glad you have not been able to make any point in that regard.

Since you believe there's no imaginary war between religion can you explain to me what exactly book haram is about? Can you explain why 12 states in the north have Sharia in a secular state? You're not even half as smart as most Pentecostals. That I can guarantee you.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Justiceleague1: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Greatest hypocrites in the universe..will the north accept a Christian Christian candidate?

Did they not celebrate when Yakowa died?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Tomek09(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

They can easily sort it out cos they have a few northern christians in their ranks except they are bent on Muslim ticket
Let them go ahead and field Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by emmykk(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Sirafoy:

More Muslims in the southwest than Christians?

I use that as mockery
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Pakute: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
Kikikiki grin

Wayray atijo!
You like wahala well well. We go dey fight for morning and settle it in the night, that kind thing.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by casualobserver: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ojuntana:

Nobody craves the power of the VP. You can eat it all if it satisfies you. The idea of having a VP from the Christian side is about equal representation in government. Not about power sharing or whatever nonsense you think in your deluded head.

What i'm pointing out to you is that you're dumber than Pentecostal Christians by claiming settling for SP and speaker is much better than fighting for VP. It's a dumb assertion and I'm glad you have not been able to make any point in that regard.

Since you believe there's no imaginary war between religion can you explain to me what exactly book haram is about? Can you explain why 12 states in the north have Sharia in a secular state? You're not even half as smart as most Pentecostals. That I can guarantee you.

See o people, he asked me to name benefits of SP or speaker, I gave him 3 just to warm up. I asked him to name 1 benefit of VP, just 1 o, he can’t!! In the end upon all the noise from our educated southern Pentecostal Christians “Feel good” is all they have, just to know a Christian is there even if a Christian that can’t do anything .

See o this is what Pentecostal pastors have turned Awolowo’s educated south into o!!!!

May I suggest you take some money from your tithes and buy hundreds of mannequins, dress them like pastors and place them in strategic places in the villa so you have representation. Because each has as much power as a Vice President. That way you will surely increase your representation!!!!

Jesus wept!!!!
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by blacknoir: 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ojuntana:

The fact is that Nigerian Christians have found themselves in this situation, not of their own making. It's something that came out of the fact that Islam has always been a political tool even from its founder till now, while Jesus had always advocated the divorce of politics from Christianity. Anywhere you go in the north, you see their jobless, uneducated sitting down for long hours arguing politics, something you hardly see in the Christian dominated south.

We can only be vigilant to ensure that what's ours does not elude us. But it has nothing to do with being braindead or whatever nonsense that dude is saying. Catholics and Anglicans fill the East, they are the biggest losers so far in this 2019 election cycle. Where's their brain
Anglican Catholic Pentecostal Protestants etc it doesn't matter, we all believe in Jesus and we are all Christian's if one losses we all lose,I believe if we are more United then no bagga can take us for granted like the way the north Muslim leaders do. People forget that Christian's are in large populations in the north and also in the middle belt. What u said abt Islam been a political tool is the absolute truth.

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Sniper101(m): 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Very funny assumption indeed.
As if State politics and National politics are similar.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by casualobserver: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
blacknoir:

Anglican Catholic Pentecostal Protestants etc it doesn't matter, we all believe in Jesus and we are all Christian's if one losses we all lose,I believe if we are more United then no bagga can take us for granted like the way the north Muslim leaders do. People forget that Christian's are in large populations in the north and also in the middle belt. What u said abt Islam been a political tool is the absolute truth.

The people taking you for granted are your pastors. And please don’t group the rest of us with you, yes we all purport to worship Christ but if you ask any neutral that is not afraid to speak his mind, they will tell you anglicans,Methodists, Catholics etc are different from Pentecostals. To begin with we are more moral and loyal, we don’t go changing churches because we are seeking favour, blessing etc. Pentecostals are transactional by nature. Just as Boko Haram doesn’t represent Muslims.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Sirafoy: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
emmykk:

I use that as mockery
Okay
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by blacknoir: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
casualobserver:

The people taking you for granted are your pastors. And please don’t group the rest of us with you, yes we all purport to worship Christ but if you ask any neutral that is not afraid to speak his mind, they will tell you anglicans,Methodists, Catholics etc are different from Pentecostals. To begin with we are more moral and loyal, we don’t go changing churches because we are seeking favour, blessing etc. Pentecostals are transactional by nature. Just as Boko Haram doesn’t represent Muslims.
Lol just say that you are Muslim in disguise

2 Likes

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Excuzeme: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hell Rufai is Right, he won Kaduna on a Muslim-Muslim Ticket.

That is why Genocide of Christians has been a daily occurrence, since that Jihadist became Governor!

If Tinubu ever makes the mistake of making Hell Rufai his running mate (V.P nominee), then Atiku should start celebrating his win as President of Nigeria.
Christians and Southerners will not have that Jihadist as their Vice President, not ever again.

BTW, if Tinubu cannot find a worthy Christian in the whole of the North or South East, then he is not worthy of all the intelligence Credit he gets
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by emmaaj3691: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Whether Muslim / Muslim ticket or Christian / Christian ticket or Muslim,/ Christian ticket ; does it really really matter considering the enormity of the problem facing the country as if we are electing them for religious assignment.
What should matter to us now is anyone with capacity to make the difference . There is no evidence to show that performance of elected officials ddepend on their religious affiliation particularly in a secular country like Nigeria.
Leaders like Lee Yung of Singapore and Mandela of South Africa were known worldwide for their heroic deeds in turning their countries around. These leaders achieved the feats not because of their religious status.
It is also on record how some elected officials due to their religious affiliation,have used state money to fund religious activities with little or no economic value to the state. Is this how we can make progress ?
Similarly, I think our country should not consider religious status in determining who occupies elected offices. I therefore allign with the position of Kaduna State Governor on this matter even though he may be saying this for a different reason.The earlier we realise this ,the better for us. I rest my case
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by spencekat(m): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Religious bigot like Helrufai
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by spencekat(m): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
wildernessVoice:
Is he saying no capable Christians in the whole Kaduna state..?
Let him hand over to Christian Christian .
Don't mind that stupid dwarf
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by VERDA: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
casualobserver:

Are you an almajiris who hasn’t been to school who hasn’t been enlightened. One can understand them, what is your excuse Shame on you!!!!! Upon all your education and enlightenment this is how you think?

Can you not see what you have done to yourselves? Upon all your so called exposure that your mindset is no different from the uneducated and unexposed?

Pathetic!!!!!!

Instead of answering very simple questions I and Ojunstana have asked, you are throwing insults around yet claim to be enlightened, seemingly intelligently people that are ignorant cause catastrophic damage to the society, even more than the illiterates.

At least you can get an illiterate educated with superior knowledge but the likes of you that claim to know all yet know nothing never admit they are wrong...

As stated earlier you are an ignorant person, you told the other person you quoted to go and read, it is you who should go and read and stop reading books like " Think and grow Rich" and other western books we have all read... Go and study northern politics over the past 50 years before you come here and display your ignorance.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by seunayantokun(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
After you have used and are still using your terrorist foot soldiers to beat them down.
Now we can see your big plan clearly as you're now confirming available intelligence. To do all over Nigeria what you have done in Kaduna. You don't care anymore about others' feeling.

Would you gladly support Christian-Christian?

Yoruba, let's come back home. It is divide and rule.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by lottomkyes200: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
they are fooling you with that idea so you will say instead of muslim muslim let us give PDP since Atiku VP is Christain hahhahahahaha what you dont know is that a hausa/ fulani man will not vote Tinubu and leave Atiku. Las Las what they want a christian will not rule this country and you are not seeing it. shame on you.

But we the youth is not about religion is about competence and we say OBi we move.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by seunayantokun(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
emmaaj3691:
Whether Muslim / Muslim ticket or Christian / Christian ticket or Muslim,/ Christian ticket ; does it really really matter considering the enormity of the problem facing the country as if we are electing them for religious assignment.
What should matter to us now is anyone with capacity to make the difference . There is no evidence to show that performance of elected officials ddepend on their religious affiliation particularly in a secular country like Nigeria.
Leaders like Lee Yung of Singapore and Mandela of South Africa were known worldwide for their heroic deeds in turning their countries around. These leaders achieved the feats not because of their religious status.
It is also on record how some elected officials due to their religious affiliation,have used state money to fund religious activities with little or no economic value to the state. Is this how we can make progress ?
Similarly, I think our country should not consider religious status in determining who occupies elected offices. I therefore allign with the position of Kaduna State Governor on this matter even though he may be saying this for a different reason.The earlier we realise this ,the better for us. I rest my case

Why should we pretend that we don't know Nigeria is divided along ethnoreligious lines. Those things are their already aggravated by Buhari. Moving it further is a conflagration that will spare nobody. No one is assured of the other side if the explosion starts, irrespective of the military apparatus they have in their hand.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Munzy14(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I now understand that, coming up for the first time in Kaduna with Muslim Muslim ticket was a ploy to test the waters for their agenda for 2023 election.

These people are master planners !

Look at the rate at which the Christians are being massacred under the watchful eye of El Rufai Mr capacity.

Now I strongly believe that there's an Islamic agenda going on in Nigeria !!
El rufai is a jihadist...I mean he is unapologetic about it..

They teamed up to eliminate sambo's deputy when Jonathan picked sambo for the VP slot...Leaving Kaduna in the hands of the Christian guy...

Elrufai, Isa pantami and others did everything possible to eliminate that guy...Till they opportunity came, and he was eliminated..

Fools think we don't keep history for the records..

Tinubu should go and ask about Abiola/kingibe..

And who made sure it didn't happen..No be a northerner..

Ancestor want to rule by force..E go shock am sha.. grin grin

Of all people to take advise from, na el rufai..lmao..A man without conscience, steadily wiping out Southern kaduna..smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale / Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath / Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.