Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai (38415 Views)

Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai / Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) / Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by kennymike84: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
This dwarf is trying to prepare a way for himself.

Don't worry, I hope Tinubu foolishly picks you as VP then let's see how that flies in the real world.

Since you think Southern Kaduna which you have plundered and desecrated for 8 years is the same as Southern Nigeria
He has forgot the case of NBA Conference years back

2 Likes

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by treatise: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
APCnaPDP:

You are very correct, the best way to stop it is to vote Atiku who will pick one of your own from the south as his VP. Don’t be deceived, APC are shady.
They strongly believe Tinubu can't complete first term and by extension, the northern hegemony would continue to thrive.

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by blacknoir: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP Nigerian Christians, I say to you Wake up. WAKE UP before it is too late, the Agenda of Muslim leaders is to seize the leadership of this country and reserve it only to Muslims while relegating the vice president seat (a mere ceremonial office) to Christians. This has been their agenda right from the beginning of buhari’s tenure and what we have seen and are seeing is a manifestation of their intended purpose. There has never been a one sided government like the buhari’s regime which has given most of the important roles in government from security to the economy to education etc. to his fellow Muslims while neglecting Christians that are more qualified. What about the Christians killed in southern Kaduna or those killed in the north for simply been a Christian or those who were killed for alleged blasphemy, what justice has been given to the victims who lost their lives and their families? Is this the type of people you want to continue ruling us as a nation? People who don’t feel any sympathy when Christians are killed and treats us as second class citizens. Right now they plan to hand over power to another fellow Muslim who will without any doubt continue in their agenda to make Islam supreme in this country and yet we remain quiet, what sort of foolishness is this, some are even saying that they will vote for atiku, are you mad? What makes you think he will do any different?
Ask yourself this question will a Muslim here in Nigeria agree that a Christian president after 8 years will hand over power to another Christian ?ASK YOURSELF. Without even thinking twice the answer is NO they won’t agree, so why should we agree that buhari should hand over power to another Muslim to serve another 8 years and guess what after that, power will rotate to the north, and we all know that they will never agree for a northern Christian to be president, so do your math’s 8 years of buhari plus 8 years of tinubu plus 8 years of northern Muslim president when power rotates will be equal to 24 years of having Muslims ruling over us, by that time it would have been a norm and we will never be allowed to have Christians as president . This has been their plan all along. They have been successful so far in implementing their agenda because
1. we remain too quit and our voices are taken for granted
2. Our Christian leaders in politics are corrupt and like to side with them in order to gain their favor
3. We are not united, rather we let things like ethnicity, church denomination to divide us.
My brothers and sisters this is an emergency to save the soul of this country and its Christian roots, I am not asking for any violent action or destruction of property, for the bible says that we should be law abiding citizens and respect the instituted authority. This message is an alarm to WAKE Christians in this country to the dangers and threat to Christianity and as Paul the apostle of JESUS said that he is not ignorant of the devices of the enemy, we also as Christians living in the 21st century should not be ignorant of the schemes and plans of the enemy. Just look at the recent concluded APC presidential convention between the three top contenders Tinubu, Amaechi and Osinbajo they went with tinubu because he is a Muslim. They saw tinubu as a once in a lifetime opportunity to have their cake and eat it; cede power to the south and still have a Muslim as president, even though they know that Osinbajo is a better candidate. Now they are even considering a Muslim-Muslim ticket for the presidential ticket of APC, how did we get to this point? They will never choose a Christian over a Muslim so why should we vote for them over our own brothers and sisters in politics.
ALSO if you look closely at the two presidential candidates from the main parties here in Nigeria they are not so different from each other. One made a post condemning what happened to Deborah ,a Christian student that was gruesomely murdered by animals in sokoto for alleged blasphemy then deleted the post in order not to anger extreme northern Muslims because he wants their votes, that is to say that our lives are not as important as the votes and the other candidate didn’t even bother to condemn the barbaric act. Is this the type of people you would vote for? You think they will protect your interest as a believer in Christ, the answer is they won’t. If you don’t have your PVC and aren’t bothered to get one, you are worse than an infidel, if you have and won’t vote, you are worse than an infidel, if you have and will vote for this two candidates, you are worse than an infidel and you are a betrayer of Christ, for any action this people will take against the church and against Christians when they come into power, you would have been among the people who contributed to it by voting them. If you have a child old enough to vote and you are not bothered to tell him or her to get a PVC then you are worse than an infidel. And to our Christian brothers in the diaspora I know this is probably too much to ask but if it were possible, come back and vote. Also to any Muslim reading this post I am not trying to weep sentiment but all I am trying to do is ask that we as Christians should be treated equally with fairness and justice I also ask you to put yourselves in our shoe, what would you have done??
2023 is the time to set the record straight and let them know that we as Christians will not be taken for granted. Christians united can overcome any obstacle, we can surely decide who rules us if we come out in force and unison and vote for the right person. GET YOUR PVC AND VOTE FOR A CHRISTIAN, ONE THAT WILL RULE WITH FAIRNESS AND MOVE THIS COUNTRY IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

#WakeUpChristians

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by wildernessVoice: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Is he saying no capable Christians in the whole Kaduna state..?
Let him hand over to Christian Christian .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Tomek09(m): 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
KingKO22:
Now the Ndi Cannibal are more concern about APC ticket flagbearer

What difference does it make ?

If APC chose Christian as VP would the SE vote for him ? No
If they choose Muslim you won't vote for their either
Why showing concern overnight ?

Hypocrit pigs are pathetic if they think their wailing will make us to fall for their propaganda.

If Muslim Muslim ticket will give APC block vote grin. Then so be it
Ok. Let's see how Tinubu and APC will care with it.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by dreamxhaser: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I watched with bemusement while El Rufai was promoting Muslim Muslim ticket tactically on channels tv on the basis of capability rather than religion.

While this may sound intelligently but rather manipulative, considering the nature of the personality that is talking. We all know El Rufai is a serpent!!!

My question is, what has Muslim Muslim ticket achieved so far in Kaduna, security wise, socially, economically etc ?

If El Rufai talks about capability, he should be able to tell us what his Muslim Muslim ticket capability has benefited the Kaduna people so far, most especially security wise, so that we can take him serious .

We are talking about national politics not state, would El Rufai have said same thing, if it's Christian Christian ticket that's being projected?

Would he be talking about capability over religousity ?

Nairalanders over to you!

https://www.thecable.ng/el-rufai-on-muslim-muslim-ticket-fixation-of-nigerians-on-religion-is-pathetic/amp

You know nothing about kaduna so STFU

El rufai is best thing that's ever happened in the state
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Theoarhics: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kaduna no be Nigeria
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Nchenches: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
That explains why PDP and APC were prepared by your Buhari cabal to produce two Muslims as presidential candidates, abi? In a Nigeria nearly equally divided between Christians and Muslims.

You Islamists must fail in your Islamization and Fulanization agenda for Nigeria. Non Islamists will not be daft. They will reject your agenda in the voting booths.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by unclejb2(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
I am really missing Nnamdi Kanu and his broadcasts.

Imagine that Nnamdi Kanu was not in detention and APC are talking about a Muslim Muslim ticket.

It's time to kill both PDP and APC. Both parties and their candidates have nothing to offer us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by casualobserver: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
I have said it many times, that the ultimate effect of Pentecostal Christianity is the lowering of the IQ of the typical Pentecostal Christian, inability to use our brains, to think.

The same Pentecostal Christians when you asked them what was Osinbajo’s achievement as a VP, they will tell you he has no power, the same Christians who insist on a Christian VP will tell you Osinbajo cannot be blamed for Buhari’s govt because the VP has no power. It is true, the VP has no constitutional power. But these same Christians insist on a Christian VP to run with Tinubu, I don’t know what they think a man with no power will do for them, what did Osinbajo do for Christians as VP? Did Osinbajo who is not just a Christian but a pastor as VP stop Owo massacre or Fulani herdsmen?

A thinking man knows that if you have a Muslim president and a Christian VP (with no powers) then they can also allocate the Senate presidency and possibly also the speakership to a Muslim. A thinking man knows that the speaker and the senate president have more powers than the VP. A thinking man knows the presidency cannot do anything without approval of the senate and the house, you cannot pass budgets, approve ministers or change the laws. A thinking man would say ok we will give you Muslim/Muslim, but christians must be senate president and speaker where real power lies. Unfortunately Nigerian christians are not thinking people. Their pastors have reduced their brains to no better than the almajiris, the only difference is they wear suits but their brains are empty!!!

I hope you can all see now when I say Pentecostal Christianity has damaged the brains of Nigerian Christians and their ability to think.

Cc: @blacknoir

3 Likes

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Twoclans(f): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Religion really needs to be scrapped in this country because it has done us more harm than good.

We should start looking at humanity more and the rule of what is right and wrong.

El rufai should hide his head in shame.He governs a state that is close to the FCT yet filled with insecurity ,terror ,hunger,anger and highly divided.

Abeg he should park well.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ZenithSaint(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Can you imagine a party having a Christian Christian ticket for once. What would people like Malam say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by unclejb2(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
dreamxhaser:

You know nothing about kaduna so STFU

El rufai is best thing that's ever happened in the state
pls go and collect your ransom from the bush.

Your Fulani terrorists brothers just captured and kidnapped more people on Abuja Kaduna road this morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by cejaypriesty(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Else rufai is a heavy religious fanatic .I will rather have Buhari rule Nigeria for live than have the likes of Eltufai in Aso rock,God forbid.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by maasoap(m): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I now understand that, coming up for the first time in Kaduna with Muslim Muslim ticket was a ploy to test the waters for their agenda for 2023 election.

These people are master planners !

Look at the rate at which the Christians are being massacred under the watchful eye of El Rufai Mr capacity.

Now I strongly believe that there's an Islamic agenda going on in Nigeria !!

Lol. Christian-Christian ticket had been happening in all states of the SS, SE and some states in SW since 1999, no interpretation like they were testing water. Even in Osun state that's predominantly a Muslim state, PDP won with Christian-Christian ticket. Even now, this year election is still Christian-Christian ticket. But it happened in kaduna state with Muslim-Muslim, they were testing water.

The truth is that the only true chance APC gets right now is Muslim-Muslim ticket. It doesn't matter the religion of the VP candidate they choose, you guys that wouldn't vote for the party won't vote for it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Masterito(m): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lol, let the tolerance start with a Christian-christian ticket.
joyandfaith:

We shouldn’t even consider tribe. Fashola can be Tinubu running mate. We should forget religion and tribe. Rubbish!!!!!
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by olaeffect(m): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
People will just be using religion to promote their own personal demonic agenda.
What has Muslim/Muslim or even Sharia done for Muslims in the Northern part of Nigeria?
Are any of the Sharia states in the north better than any state in Nigeria economically, security, or even corruption wise?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Khaysee: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Was political office with religion. When we have both religion was the importance b4
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Splitmind: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
El-Rufai is right, Nigerians should stop discriminating against Muslims

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Kceee: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
If you think those Igbo siding Peter Obi are doing so because he's an Igbo man, let Okezie Ikpeazụ present himself. But he is Igbo too. You will know that the Igbo go for competence and not tribe man.
They will choose a more competent northerner or Westerner over an incompetent Igbo brother.
They see this from afar. That's why an Igbo adage says: Anya ka e ji ama ọka chara acha.
Buubu never for one day had Igbo support. The Igbo don't care what the consequence might result into. They never for once supported him. E get why. Don't ask me.
Yes, they supported Obj, Yar'adua, Jonathan. Èven though they know Atiku has his own, they went for a lesser devil in 2019. But anything Buuu... mbanụnụ. E get why.
Yes, Maazị is now political, what will you do about

2 Likes

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Diligence: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nope. El Rufai. We know you did not win. You rigged thru and thru...

See the deliverables your Muslim-Muslim ticket has caused thousands of Christian Southern Kaduna! It was never this worst. You know why? You share the same sentiments with those brutes who kill, main, rape, burn and steal!

What did you do?: Absolutely Nothing!!!
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Splitmind: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
El Rufai is a well known Islamic fanatic and a proud jihadist.

All true believers are fanatic for their faith. It is pretenders who will welcome sin in the name of being polite.

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by just2endowed: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I watched with bemusement while El Rufai was promoting Muslim Muslim ticket tactically on channels tv on the basis of capability rather than religion.

While this may sound intelligently but rather manipulative, considering the nature of the personality that is talking. We all know El Rufai is a serpent!!!

My question is, what has Muslim Muslim ticket achieved so far in Kaduna, security wise, socially, economically etc ?

If El Rufai talks about capability, he should be able to tell us what his Muslim Muslim ticket capability has benefited the Kaduna people so far, most especially security wise, so that we can take him serious .

We are talking about national politics not state, would El Rufai have said same thing, if it's Christian Christian ticket that's being projected?

Would he be talking about capability over religousity ?

https://www.thecable.ng/el-rufai-on-muslim-muslim-ticket-fixation-of-nigerians-on-religion-is-pathetic/amp

but southern kaduna has neverbeen the same after u won your muslim-muslim ticket. U have succeeded in killing so many southern kaduna and you are much happy the killing over there never stopped. you should be proud, but you will remember history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by happney65: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bobloco:
Ask the same El Rufai whether he will support a capable and competent Christian/Christian ticket for the Kaduna State governorship election and watch how he will turn around and play the religion card

We know them

Remember Patrick Yokowa? Former governor of Kaduna state. Remember?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Donwis05: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please let someone tell this fulani idiot that Nigeria is not kaduna...
And tell him also that had it bn in Benue state or even in Nassarawa, he wouldn't have pulled 40% of the votes casted let alone then southern part of Nigeria.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Splitmind:

All true believers are fanatic for their faith. It is pretenders who will welcome sin in the name of being polite.

A fanatic that covertly supports the killings of Christians in southern Kaduna ?

Islamic fanatics are known to spill blood. You will never find a Christian killing for Jesus like they do for Mohammed and Allah.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by maasoap(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:

Would he be talking about capability over religiosity?

"we all know El Rufai is a serpent!!!" what kind of statement is that? You and the rest of Nigerians or the rest of nairalanders or the rest of your family?

Over to Nairalanders after you have put your opinion before the article you wanted us to read, what does that make you? Lol.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by jarule75(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Akeredolu is riding on a Christian Christian ticket, same thing applies to Fayemi in Ekiti state and Yoruba Muslims are not crying Christianisation agenda.
Tinubu will not be so daft to pick a Muslim VP but, let's stop heating up the polity all the time.

2 Likes

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ttbaba(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
idiot jihadist you won because it was second term when you rig and impose yourself on people of kaduna.....your executive vice governor resign you can never win on a neutral ground
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
This is Politics.

Ask seunm.sg on his stands on this, afterall he's a Christian.
ChoCho54:
I'm not an enemy. Opposition is not enemity.

Btw, a wise man keeps his friends close and his enemies, even closer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There / Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos / "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.