Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai (38403 Views)

Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai / Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) / Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by orisa37: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NIGERIA WHERE EVERYONE MATTERS.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by OyinO: 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Good for the dumb Christians
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ebbo(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
In all honesty, Nigerian Christians are doing the right thing in trying to stop the likely Muslim/Muslim ticket in APC.
I would have acted same way if any major party is planning a Christian/Christian ticket.
It's a difficult choice before the Jagaban.
Either way, Tinubu’s choice of running mate would help Atiku.
If he picks a Northern Christian, many northern Muslims would prefer to go with Atiku.
Conversely, if he picks a northern Muslim, many Christians would go for Atiku. They may even abandon Peter Obi to make sure they give Atiku as many votes as possible so as to stop the Muslim/Muslim ticket.
The fair and equitable choice is for him to go for a Christian running mate.
However, the question is, will he be able to win if he chooses the equity and fairness? I don't think so.
Simple analysis would convince you.
The bulk of the Nigerian Christian votes is in the South East and South South and these two zones wouldn't vote for Tinubu irrespective of whoever he picks. They are traditionally PDP stronghold and have this feeling that the southwest is being inconsiderate for insisting on producing the next president despite producing Obasanjo and Osinbajo. They would rather power remain in the North since there is no need for justice.
Majority of Northern Christians would equally not vote for him even if he picks a Christian as his running mate. Many of them still see PDP as Christian party and APC as Muslim party. And Atiku is one Muslim many Christians are comfortable with for obvious reasons.
So his choice of a Christian running mate wouldn't change much in the South East, South South and among the Northern Christians. This is a fact.
Many analysts keep saying there's no religious politics in the southwest, that's not correct. There are many Yoruba Christians that wouldn't vote for Tinubu even if he picks a Christian running mate. Their number would increase if he picks a Muslim running mate.
Inview of the above, you will agree with me that Tinubu is counting more on votes from northern Muslims than anywhere else.
He will sure win the southwest effortlessly. But their votes wouldn't change much.
The bulk of his votes are expected to come from the North West and North East plus Muslim dominated states in the North Central.
And that's the reason his team will hardly go for a Northern Christian as running mate.
A Muslim running mate is his best bet if winning the election is his mission.

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ojone2022: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Since El rufai won Muslim-Muslim ticket the killing of Christians in southern kaduna has become something else, moreover the so called muslim-muslim ticket has no single impact regarding development in the state
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Awise09(m): 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Evil party with their evil agenda if Nigerians like, vote APC again and complete their agenga for life.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Demolakay: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
Toor..

So there's no northern christian of repute that can be running mate to Tinubu?

What are the northern Muslims scared of? Will the VP christanize Nigeria?

Is the north no longer the most powerful politically and their masses the most malleable? They vote who their leaders say. Why are they afraid of a northern christian?

Things like these make me hate this country when I think about them.

Who religion even help? Has anyone gone to heaven and back to tell us they saw God?
Yet, this God phenomenon is the reason why we can't have quality leadership and enjoy the basic things of life as people living on planet earth.

A Muslim Muslim ticket will help me retire Tinubu early to iragbiji old people's home.
D north is about to b exposed! d christian population in d north which is more Dan 20million pple is about to get a voice ND BCOM powerful.By having one of Deir own as vice president,it will signal Deir deliverance,ND freedom from d Muslim north Wu has always subdue ND cower Dem to submission ND Deir dictates due to d fact DAT dey re more Dan Dem,ND if dey want to live in peace,dey must submit.I served in d north,ND I know at least 5 states in d north DAT has more christian population.deir voice has bn taken away,ND tins are Abt to change D north do not want dis to happen.
Secondly afta an 8years tenure,d north expect power to return to Dem.A christian vice president frm d north will c himself as a front runner,ND may vie for d post,siting d fact DAT he has served as vice president,jst lyk Osinbajo did.God is not an author of confusion, immediately Tinubu won,I knew a christian vice from d north will have to b sought out.I bliv d sun is about to rise on d christians in d north! God is about to reward Deir years of suffering, subservience ND oppression.God is indeed a master planner!

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by SpecialEdition: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hmm....

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Zelenskyy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kaduna nor be Nigeria oo

We don't want a Muslim-Muslim Ticket...

Are there not Northern Christians that they can select as VP ?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by goaldynman(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
This foool thinks Nigeria is same as Kaduna! Bloody terrorist!!
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by blacknoir: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
OriOko88:

Cos of where hes coming from. Hes arrogant and focused. He won't be a puppet to the northerners. Just afraid of his health undecided
you sure he won't be a puppet? Look at how he is ass licking them. Although I must give him credit for one thing,he has balls of steel but even he knows his limits
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ShaqFu: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Yeah well Kaduna isn't Nigeria now, is it?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hell Rufai is a Terrorist
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
That's why your state is dripping blood anyhow
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by mceze(m): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I watched with bemusement while El Rufai was promoting Muslim Muslim ticket tactically on channels tv on the basis of capability rather than religion.

While this may sound intelligently but rather manipulative, considering the nature of the personality that is talking. We all know El Rufai is a serpent!!!

My question is, what has Muslim Muslim ticket achieved so far in Kaduna, security wise, socially, economically etc ?

If El Rufai talks about capability, he should be able to tell us what his Muslim Muslim ticket capability has benefited the Kaduna people so far, most especially security wise, so that we can take him serious .

We are talking about national politics not state, would El Rufai have said same thing, if it's Christian Christian ticket that's being projected?

Would he be talking about capability over religousity ?

Nairalanders over to you!

https://www.thecable.ng/el-rufai-on-muslim-muslim-ticket-fixation-of-nigerians-on-religion-is-pathetic/amp

Don't blame El-Rufai. Blame the uselezz Southern Kaduna people. I reside in Kaduna. I have never seen an ethnic as uselezz as those people.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by abbey621(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
OriOko88:

Would you have said same if reverse I the case?? Oro e yemi. Preach d muslim muslim ticket on comrade cheesy

Yes I would have said the same, Nigeria's situation is critical right now, to hell with religion, screw tribe, I don't care if you are white, black, purple, idol worshipper, if yo uhave what it takes to turn the country around, I'm going to vote for you!
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by dochenaj: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
APC by picking a Southern Muslim as their flagbearer just entered a serious dillema.

Pick a Northern Christian and have Atiku sweep all the North in a landslide.

Or pick a Northern Muslim and have the theme of the 2023 election be about RELIGION.

Nigerian elections has always been about ethno-religious sentiments, but a Muslim/Muslim ticket will further highlight that, and would do them disservice in the Christian dominated South.

The Northerner APC governors had a reason for pushing for APC zoning to the South, they wanted to position themselves for the next elections after 2023 but they picked the wrong person; a Southern Muslim but they didn't have any choice either way, cos Tinubu is a political force.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by phemywise: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I watched with bemusement while El Rufai was promoting Muslim Muslim ticket tactically on channels tv on the basis of capability rather than religion.

While this may sound intelligently but rather manipulative, considering the nature of the personality that is talking. We all know El Rufai is a serpent!!!

My question is, what has Muslim Muslim ticket achieved so far in Kaduna, security wise, socially, economically etc ?

If El Rufai talks about capability, he should be able to tell us what his Muslim Muslim ticket capability has benefited the Kaduna people so far, most especially security wise, so that we can take him serious .

We are talking about national politics not state, would El Rufai have said same thing, if it's Christian Christian ticket that's being projected?

https://www.thecable.ng/el-rufai-on-muslim-muslim-ticket-fixation-of-nigerians-on-religion-is-pathetic/amp

He didnt win. The world should know. Thousands of Christians have died under his watch

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
wildernessVoice:
Is he saying no capable Christians in the whole Kaduna state..?
Let him hand over to Christian Christian .
Can you pick a running mate who cannot add anything for your victory?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Kingspin(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I now understand that, coming up for the first time in Kaduna with Muslim Muslim ticket was a ploy to test the waters for their agenda for 2023 election.

These people are master planners !

Look at the rate at which the Christians are being massacred under the watchful eye of El Rufai Mr capacity.

Now I strongly believe that there's an Islamic agenda going on in Nigeria !!
Master planner by foot.

The North is using their numbers while the South is greedy with their own number.

And that is given the North wide advantage
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Mrfixitt(m): 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Rest my sister, this is Politics and what could guarantee victory is first considered.

You don't have to bring MURIC into this because I'm a Muslim.

If you think a pound of flesh is to be taken, then leave Christians of Yoruba origin out of it, speak for your SE people.

Will you even vote Christian-Christian ticket that has Yoruba as President before?

Don't use reverse psychology on us, only Muslim-Muslim ticket will guarantee victory for APC.

Tinubu has a Pastor wife.

Good morning and happy weekend
Yoruba Muslim is the problem of southern Nigeria. Hypocrites
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by naija4life247: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Yes, you are very right El-Rufai, competence over religious affiliation.

APC should pick a competent Christian as VP. Or is El-Rufai saying that there is no single competent Northern Christian? If this is true, then let APC pick a Christian VP from other regions. Simple!

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by MeghaneMorgane(f): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
APCnaPDP:
There could be a Muslim muslim ticket, all you guys need to do is to vote a Muslim/christian ticket in Atiku.

APC have no respect for Nigeria’s diversity to even think of Muslim/Muslim ticket, it is an insult to other people. Say no to APC

What do you mean by Atiku. You’re a joker. Vote competence. Vote integrity. Vote Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by blackboy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
You should have tried it in 2015 and see if you would have won? You did so in 2nd term cause you had the power of incumbency.
Anyways with APC i wont be surprised. See how Buhari ran Nigeria for 8 years

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Tonytonex(m): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:

manipulative talk. Only the gullibles will fall for this.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by casualobserver: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
OriOko88:

O reyin sir. D same role pentecostal Christianity is playing is d same role muric is also playing.. Everyone is fighting for his own interest. Don't be a hypocrite cos of election. Can u people accept a Christian christian ticket?? I trust tinubu sha..he wouldn't wana commit political suicide by falling into d hands of d northern cabals.
I can authoritatively tell you,if tinubu fields a muslim northern hed lost at least 4 states in d west. No jokes. Na him kinsmen go bury him and send him to abbys
There is no point in fighting for a position that has absolutely no power, when you can leverage it to instead gain positions that have real power. After all I wrote you still come here to confirm what I said about the IQ of Pentecostal Christians in Nigeria.

A Christian VP cannot stop a president from doing anything, he has no powers. But if you trade the VP slot for Christian senate president and Christian speaker, then Christians have power but your dumbed down IQ will not let you see the obvious because you have been programmed to pray for things instead of engaging the brain God have you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Austin4Jesus(m): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
That is the reason Southern Kaduna people are being slaughtered and you do nothing about it

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Tonytonex(m): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
naija4life247:
Yes, you are very right El-Rufai, competence over religious affiliation.

APC should pick a competent Christian as VP. Or is El-Rufai saying that there is no single competent Northern Christian? If this is true, then let APC pick a Christian VP from other regions. Simple!
it's because, he is eyeing the position. He wants to be the VP.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by toluscott2000(m): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket is to test run ,once u accept it that is d end they all know ,and they
Have a plan ,it as never happen and it will not happen. They will come with all decit
Nothing will happen ,my fellow christian , that's d reason
Dey don't like the igbo's . I b Yoruba Christian oh!
We all know we have religious issues in Nigeria ,y not let it balance?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by casualobserver: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
blacknoir:

Well i am sorry but I disagree with you. What if the president becomes incapacitated? The VP doesn't really have constitutional power they are like spare tire but u and I know very well the importance of a spare tire. Before u jump into conclusion that IAM also Pentecostal cos I am not. I am not even saying we should be given the VP slot ,hell no. All I am saying is Christian's should vote for a Christian presidential candidate since both main parties have refused to field a Christian. Do u think a Muslim will ever agree that a Christian president after serving 8years in office will now hand over power to another christian. U think they will agree? Then y should Christian's agree to this? And y should we accept a vp slot? It is our turn to rule. I won't vote for atiku or tinubu ,my vote is for Peter obi

What if the VP dies?

But now you have gotten to your destination after navigating different roundabouts. Basically you are a Peter Obi supporter and that was where you were heading all along.

Since you are an Obi supporter you are not my audience. But I will also tell you that Obi even if by a miracle he manages to get 25% in 24 states, he will have the same problems he had in Anambra with a senate and house full of opposition parties. He won’t be able to get anything done and they will hijack his presidency.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ebbo(m): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Demolakay:

D north is about to b exposed! d christian population in d north which is more Dan 20million pple is about to get a voice ND BCOM powerful.By having one of Deir own as vice president,it will signal Deir deliverance,ND freedom from d Muslim north Wu has always subdue ND cower Dem to submission ND Deir dictates due to d fact DAT dey re more Dan Dem,ND if dey want to live in peace,dey must submit.I served in d north,ND I know at least 5 states in d north DAT has more christian population.deir voice has bn taken away,ND tins are Abt to change D north do not want dis to happen.
Secondly afta an 8years tenure,d north expect power to return to Dem.A christian vice president frm d north will c himself as a front runner,ND may vie for d post,siting d fact DAT he has served as vice president,jst lyk Osinbajo did.God is not an author of confusion, immediately Tinubu won,I knew a christian vice from d north will have to b sought out.I bliv d sun is about to rise on d christians in d north! God is about to reward Deir years of suffering, subservience ND oppression.God is indeed a master planner!

Just because u serve in one of the northern state,u already the populations of Christians in 5 northern states. Well done Mr statistician. Christians are only majority in Benue, Plateau and slightly in Taraba state.
Any body that tells u anything more than this is lying to u.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by mceze(m): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
DSC7:
Then Tinubu should come and win in Nigeria with muslim muslim ticket ...

Yet to understand why Southern kaduna people are yet to rise up and fight for their Rights....

They're weaklings! They only fight non indigenes.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Cantona05: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
APCnaPDP:
There could be a Muslim muslim ticket, all you guys need to do is to vote a Muslim/christian ticket in Atiku.

APC have no respect for Nigeria’s diversity to even think of Muslim/Muslim ticket, it is an insult to other people. Say no to APC
sorry brother,we are voting Christian/Muslim OBI or the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Buhari’s Men, Security Chiefs Oppose Operation Amotekun / The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale / Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.