Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (63062 Views)

Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) / Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign / Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by sihamey: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
#BallotResolution
#NewNigeria
E go shock una come 2023
Obi-dent take over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Ayomi90: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tomek09:

Which Northerners? I guess we're seeing the results of Yoruba's alliance with Fulanis in SouthWest after all Fulanis are Northerners too. Hypocrite
Ignoramus, South West ND South East con be d same bah? Am sure you ND ur family still live in South West, what can u do in ur life without Yoruba?
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by rickyboss333: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
I am 34 and have not voted all my life nor have I been interested in politics. But see this 2023 elections, me, myself and I, must put 3 votes for P.O.

Enough is enough

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by RealTalkNoBull: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This Peter Obi dey fear me o

Could he be the Barack Obama of our time ?
no, it’s not only Barack, it’s cerelac
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by nuland(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
SHINJA:
I thought Muslims in Southwest said there are no Christians in northern states..

We are waiting for APC Muslim-Muslim ticket...

God bless southsouth and southwest..

Anyone making such claim is not informed!
There are more Northern Christians than yoruba Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by DMerciful(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
This your propaganda is dead on arrival!
Ayomi90:
The Northerners they hated so much.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Peter is my last option if peter no woke me I go jakpa for this country... I swear

Pls let vote for peter obi for our own sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by RexTramadol1: 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
ogatboy:

You mean consolation minister?? He did not floor anyone in debate at any point. Obi gave facts and figure while he only talked about fighting corruption which we are still waiting for the result. In other words, Osibanjo is not even qualified to rule Nigeria.

Lol, fact and figures is comparing China to Nigeria

Very funny

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Ofolete: 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ayomi90:
The Northerners they hated so much.
Igbos are more comfortable with northerners. The problems of Igbos are from yorubas. Yorubas supposed to see Igbos as brothers but their interest is to betray the Igbos. But your hatred for your brothers can only make them strong.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by MrCEO69(m): 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Funny thing is the boldness you take bolden your text as if e go make your statement make sense.
triple996:
Pandora grin
no MKPURUMIRI will ever near asorock

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by MrCEO69(m): 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Moses86:
even third him no go see if we can be sincere lol

Moses please who will be third? make una take am softly dey lie without proper research, you think the new people fighting to get their pvc is for apc and pdp?
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by MrCEO69(m): 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Makowonda:
Obi is trying,he is gaining clout.But in a realistic term Nigeria still belong to APC and PDP for now.He may succeed in 2027 or 2031 if he persists.

Just vote first. clout bawo
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by MrCEO69(m): 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
kponkedenge:

Trust me tinubu will destabilize the elections in Lagos with thugs because of Peter Obi's momentum.

I really don't believe Tinubu will just sit down and allow people vote whomever they want to.... He's really scared.

It will be hard for Tinubu to rig it.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by MrCEO69(m): 11:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mrnairalandd:
The Igbos are pushing Pandora Peter Obi into the race since they failed to make it into any of the major political parties.

Ada Obi who was a governor for 8years with little to nothing to show for those years is making all sort of promises he couldn’t deliver in Anambra State for years.

This is a man whose kinsmen ran to South West in their millions while Ada Obi was a governor.

Why would any sane person vote for a man who failed to create jobs and provide infrastructures to his people?

Most of his kinsmen are surviving in Lagos state today cos of Tinubu’s works while in office and progressive successors such as Fashola, Ambode and Babajide Sanwoolu…

Lies… why you always lying…
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by JTCHI: 1:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Peter Obi to Nigrians and to the world!!

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by nijanigga: 4:22am On Jun 12, 2022
Orubebe01:
Not surprised
Keep wasting your time don't go get pvc
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Tomek09(m): 6:12am On Jun 12, 2022
Ayomi90:

Ahah, now you are enjoying the zoo politics. grin

Make urself happy, it's either Atiku or Tinubu, all the noise will supress soon.
We don hear....why then are you jittery
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Tomek09(m): 6:14am On Jun 12, 2022
Peter Obi to the rescue. Man got what it takes to make this country prosperous.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Mrnairalandd: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Let me get you right. I don't know much about what peter obi did or didn't do as governor but What exactly are those Tinubus works while in office that is presently sustaining peter obis kinsmen in Lagos?

What are the jobs and infrastructure created by Tinubu while he was in office?

Why are your kinsmen in Lagos state or West in their thousands if those states are made inhabitable for them? Government policies could drive a lot of people out of a state if policies are purposely targeted at group of people…

I don’t need to tell you where Lagos state was before Tinubu and where he left it. He ensures those vampires in PDP are not allowed to keep Lagos state down like most states in Nigeria.

Lagos state can finance itself today cos of Tinubu with massive finance experience from private sector

Tinubu ensures South West have progressive governors that could consolidate on the works of their predecessors ongoing work instead of abandoning those works.

Today, most states are enjoying the verdicts of court case Bola Tinubu had against Federal government at Supreme Court while in office as a governor.

I am not saying Tinubu is a saint but he is better than the likes of Pandora Ada Obi and Atiku. Just wait and see his cabinet if he wins the general election… He usually pick the best minds in the land
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Mrnairalandd: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2022
Phlemsive2:
where is your verdict that Peter Obi didn’t perform in his state, based on the igbos in Lagos, Lagos has been the mind of commerce even before the emergence of Tinubu as the Governor. And if I may tell you Igbos has improved the Economic growth of Lagos state big time.

During Peter Obi tenure as the governor, the turn up Anambra got was so drastic positively, pls kindly make your research well.

Igbos has improved Lagos state big time is a fallacy only exist in Igbos heads. I remember Igbos saying the same nonsense before Biafra war but guess what nobody feel d igbos absence when the Igbos left in their millions to the East
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by CheapHomes1: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2022
Mrnairalandd:

Why are your kinsmen in Lagos state or West in their thousands if those states are made inhabitable for them? Government policies could drive a lot of people out of a state if policies are purposely targeted at group of people…

I don’t need to tell you where Lagos state was before Tinubu and where he left it. He ensures those vampires in PDP are not allowed to keep Lagos state down like most states in Nigeria.

Lagos state can finance itself today cos of Tinubu with massive finance experience from private sector

Tinubu ensures South West have progressive governors that could consolidate on the works of their predecessors ongoing work instead of abandoning those works.

Today, most states are enjoying the verdicts of court case Bola Tinubu had against Federal government at Supreme Court while in office as a governor.

I am not saying Tinubu is a saint but he is better than the likes of Pandora Ada Obi and Atiku. Just wait and see his cabinet if he wins the general election… He usually pick the best minds in the land

Who are my kinsmen in Lagos?

Pls you need to tell me what Lagos was before Tinubu became governor & after he became governor.

Pls who are the progressive governors in the SW that Tinubu has ensured govern in the SW?

What works did their predecessors do that they are consolidating?

What are the court verdicts that most states are enjoying?

Meanwhile, you haven't answered the simple questions I asked.

What exactly are those Tinubus works while in office that is presently sustaining peter obis kinsmen in Lagos?

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Ayomi90: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2022
Ofolete:

Igbos are more comfortable with northerners. The problems of Igbos are from yorubas. Yorubas supposed to see Igbos as brothers but their interest is to betray the Igbos. But your hatred for your brothers can only make them strong.
You are more comfortable and you are killing them and hating them online? Is this confusion or what?
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by SenatePresdo(m): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2022
triple996:
Pandora grin
no MKPURUMIRI will ever near asorock

Shame no catch you say people were getting over 300-500 likes supporting Peter Obi, and you barely manged to reach 30? grin

That should show you that Yorubas are no longer buying into hating Obi.

He's the best candidate, you should join the train before it leaves you.

Happy Sunday
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Idiko1: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This Peter Obi dey fear me o

Could he be the Barack Obama of our time ?

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/15568360_screenshot20220611084231_png95241ac9a46ad2f9afc46de4282379c6

Are you a freeloader? It is not funny you blew more than $400 in a grocery store. I guess you were preparing meals for Peter Obi's entourage.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by ogatboy(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Lol, fact and figures is comparing China to Nigeria

Very funny

So you make progress by having a goal and a mentor. You have to look up to someone doing it well. China couldn't stand Nigeria some decades back so what have they done? We should study and emulate.

I guess many of you don't even know simple principles to success that's why you depend on stealing government resources and begging online
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by searchlight: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2022
Of a truth if we compare the front runners for this up coming presidential election, Obi is the most qualified but Nigeria doesn't really need good things because the country was created to fail. How would somebody in his right senses will prefer Atiku, or Tinubu to Obi? Like how? I don't get it.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2022
Acefaruk:
pervert, muslim must rule again, you can't do anything about it....

You the real pervert here...
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Mrnairalandd: 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls you need to tell me what Lagos was before Tinubu became governor & after he became governor.

Pls who are the progressive governors in the SW that Tinubu has ensured govern in the SW?

What exactly are those Tinubus works while in office that is presently sustaining peter obis kinsmen in Lagos?

Then you are ur worthless kinsmen should relocate to Borno you ungrateful lowlives
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by CheapHomes1: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mrnairalandd:

Then you are ur worthless kinsmen should relocate to Borno you ungrateful lowlives

it doesnt answer the questions.

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Acefaruk: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Amojii:

Idiot...

Let's meet at the polls.
Can't you be civil for once. It's obvious stupidity runs in your blood.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Acefaruk:
Can't you be civil for once. It's obvious stupidity runs in your blood.

What is this one saying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Superintendent, Ada, Celebrates Her Birthday / Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal / Lekki Flooded After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.