Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (63058 Views)

Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) / Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign / Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Orelordjesu(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
GOOD coolGOOD
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Inosky(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku Dollars can't buy this movement, people are more wiser now and OBI-dient.

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Goldenkrezi: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
RexTramadol1:
Osinbajo is miles ahead of Obi sef

2019 elections debate where he floored Obi already showed Obi is no match for him

So if he could lose a primary to moneybag

Don’t deceive yourself, na who get money pass get vote pass

Block votes dey north, as even if south turn out en masse dem still no reach north and na dat north be anywhere belle face

Oga no dey talk rubbish I get the video of that debate for my phone now.... Obi destroyed Osibanjo no be small Ur VP turned numb grin

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by franudi: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by franudi: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
The hate you give is what you're getting back. And actually, you guys are the root of our problems. tongue
That problem you are creating will consume you continue.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
franudi:
That problem you are creating will consume you continue.
Not before it consumes you and your kindred.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Acefaruk: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Amojii:

Idiot...

Let's meet at the polls.
pervert, muslim must rule again, you can't do anything about it....
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by joepepsy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dont bother,i will like him to be president but most of his supporters are turn off.
989900:

OK. Show us the research work where you got your "brilliant" conjecture from?
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by MajohBankz: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Sadly, I don't have the time. Whatever your aim is, you can start your search from the times leading to the 2015 general election. 2010/earlier were the good times on Nairaland, even a little up until 2014.

No bandwagon bs here, just not sitting back anymore undecided

Hahahaha okay, let's just say you came online, saw the fight and picked your side. Russians travel to Germany these days despite the Nazis killing 27million soviets. The east and west haven't had a fight at any point. Why then the unreconcilable animosity. This world is just fickle, all man go die go.

Forget politics and you'd realize that east and west are even in every field. We both project Afro beats, Nollywood, comedy etc. Phyno and olamide can't fight each other. Kizz Daniel and tekno just released Buga. Hahahaha, forget what others are saying because death recognizes no religion or tribe
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by CheapHomes1: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This Peter Obi dey fear me o

Could he be the Barack Obama of our time ?

How does Peter Obi relate to Barack Obama
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by mathew9999(m): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
We love Peter obi believe me he's the best man for the job here in bauchi it's Peter obi we know

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
MajohBankz:

Hahahaha okay, let's just say you came online, saw the fight and picked your side. Russians travel to Germany these days despite the Nazis killing 27million soviets. The east and west haven't had a fight at any point. Why then the unreconcilable animosity. This world is just fickle, all man go die go.

Forget politics and you'd realize that east and west are even in every field. We both project Afro beats, Nollywood, comedy etc. Phyno and olamide can't fight each other. Kizz Daniel and tekno just released Buga. Hahahaha, forget what others are saying because death recognizes no religion or tribe
Okay, I done hear you.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by CheapHomes1: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mrnairalandd:
The Igbos are pushing Pandora Peter Obi into the race since they failed to make it into any of the major political parties.

Ada Obi who was a governor for 8years with little to nothing to show for those years is making all sort of promises he couldn’t deliver in Anambra State for years.

This is a man whose kinsmen ran to South West in their millions while Ada Obi was a governor.

Why would any sane person vote for a man who failed to create jobs and provide infrastructures to his people?

Most of his kinsmen are surviving in Lagos state today cos of Tinubu’s works while in office and progressive successors such as Fashola, Ambode and Babajide Sanwoolu…

Let me get you right. I don't know much about what peter obi did or didn't do as governor but What exactly are those Tinubus works while in office that is presently sustaining peter obis kinsmen in Lagos?

What are the jobs and infrastructure created by Tinubu while he was in office?
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Goldenkrezi: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Henryifi:

You're mistaken, gonna be my vote

I don't like this,what's your problem?

It's my vote pls!
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Cloud007: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Any news online... needs to be double checked
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Goldenkrezi: 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

Se the Gombe donor no get name? Where's the location of the property in Gombe? This is one of the lies and pretence that Obi is clever at.

When Yaya Bello donated his property to Tinubu campaign organization yesterday we all saw it and the address.

Search @Dawa419 that's his handle on twitter

Sometimes if you don't know something ask so you'll get educated.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by cheerishMe: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
but if someone calls Tinubu druggie now....una go say Igbos d insult una.....u guys r d problem we have in dis country
they did it last time to bring the manicure in the seat now this time is not gonna work by God's grace
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by ComeToJesus: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Electoral End Sars is coming. E go be una like film for eye and the result will be Peter Obi.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Perocom(m): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
SHINJA:
Gombe man donates his house to Peter Obi's Labour Party.

I advise Politicians from PDP and APC to start decamping to Labour Party.

Peter Obi is becoming a MOVEMENT like ENDSARS

Azzaman Azzaman

https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/514668230347394/

If only, just if only they will allow for free and fair elections 2023, omo this Peter Obi will sweep aside both PDP and APC like Florida wild fire. If only Baba Buhari will just fold his hands and allow Nigerians to decide, no rigging no presidential influence, Obi will show them that you can afford to buy off less than 3000 delegates but not 250million Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Makowonda: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. What did you observe during EndSars?? #notbusinessasusual.

The goal of discouraging people is over. Rigging is now more difficult. Nigeria on the rise
Hmmmm...don't keep your hope too high sha.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Kelsmatuc(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Perocom:

If only, just if only they will allow for free and fair elections 2023, omo this Peter Obi will sweep aside both PDP and APC like Florida wild fire. If only Baba Buhari will just fold his hands and allow Nigerians to decide, no rigging no presidential influence, Obi will show them that you can afford to buy off less than 3000 delegates but not 250million Nigerians
nice!!
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Mozegee: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
How i wish we can leave religion and face the music. Nigeria Really need someone like obi.
Guyman02:
Over here in the North the story of Obi is spreading fast and it's catching on, the story is that we should keep aside religion and tribal difference and look at who truly cares and can change the lives of the Talakawa
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Prozico22(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
joepepsy:
90 percent of the electorate dont know Obi.
na you be census
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by tonyson010(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
989900:
Peter Obi is a movement whose time has come.

The movement is now even bigger than the man!

u forgot cooking gas.

the list is uncountable.
insecurity is even the worst.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by MajohBankz: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Okay, I done hear you.

Thank you. I hope to see more positive comments from you moving forward. Rebuke anyone that says things about omoluabis with love. An eye for an eye make the whole world blind

One must believe in truth and nonviolence as one's creed and therefore have faith in the inherent goodness of human nature

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Non-violence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
MajohBankz:

Thank you. I hope to see more positive comments from you moving forward. Rebuke anyone that says things about omoluabis with love. An eye for an eye make the whole world blind

One must believe in truth and nonviolence as one's creed and therefore have faith in the inherent goodness of human nature

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Non-violence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man.

I think I'm gonna listen to you. grin preach to your brothers too
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by naijamerican: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nazgul:
The train is moving...my PVC is ready I'm ObIdently waiting for February next year.

The north would be a serious Battle ground cos they're the greatest casualty of Buhari's disastrous government.

This. More northerners have been killed than any other group. If Obi can secure our borders it’s a huge win for northerners
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Nigerfine3: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
We have tried PDP and APC, both had not much to offer, we need to try the next big naija way forward; up labor party
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by proprince(m): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
NICE ONE, WE NEED MORE OF THIS.

ME AND MY FAMILY WILL VOTE PETER OBI
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by AlwaySpeakTruth: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Online propaganda doesn’t win elections this isn’t big brother or nollywood.

Peter Obi should work with Atiku to put pressure on BAT. Otherwise this is a shop-in for APC
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by 989900: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
joepepsy:
Dont bother,i will like him to be president but most of his supporters are turn off.

Here on Nairaland, you're correct.
However, we shouldn't because of some ill-informed Nairalanders deliver our future to some share-the-money, old, soon to be octogenarians.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Azzaman Azzaman?

That religious bigot that year on Facebook, he was my friend.

With what we've been seeing so far, this also corroborated the fact that Obi is being projected by a particular Faith.
SHINJA:
Gombe man donates his house to Peter Obi's Labour Party.

I advise Politicians from PDP and APC to start decamping to Labour Party.

Peter Obi is becoming a MOVEMENT like ENDSARS

Azzaman Azzaman

https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/514668230347394/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got / Intersociety: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya. His Tribesmen ‘Sold Him Out’ / Slay Queen Rocks Bum Shorts And PMB 2019 Cap, Dances To Support Buhari. Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.