Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (63061 Views)

Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) / Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign / Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by ibrano2013(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2022
I hope Peter Obi can try to convince Yayaha Bello to decamp... Dat will be a great combo

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by MajohBankz: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2022
God secure Nigeria by making the people bite labour party

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Thegoodone13(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2022
Orubebe01:
Not surprised
. If the vote is conducted in Sw, SS And SE, obi will win but northern will not vote obi and North determine who will be the president
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by dfrost: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora grin
no MKPURUMIRI will ever near asorock

Guy throw away this mentality. You are the first person on this thread to start this. What's your gain?

10 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Midastorch(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2022
Orubebe01:
Not surprised

Not surprised too, it's usually like that on the internet till election day....lmfaooooooooo
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi is gaining momentum

10 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Bowwow11(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2022
I see the next Barack obama coming into power in the upcoming presidential election in person of Peter Obi!! And am patiently waiting for the history that is awaiting us come 2023.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Prozico22(m): 10:46am On Jun 11, 2022
Esseite:
Even if Peter gets only one vote... believe you me, that vote is my vote..
and mine two that means he now get two sure votes by grace of whom create me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by orion7: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2022
Yoruba tribalism should be here talking rubbish day and night. I know who I’ll vote.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Babaken(m): 10:46am On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This Peter Obi dey fear me o

Could he be the Barack Obama of our time ?
If you a lover of peace and progress my friend you have nothing to be afraid of
OBI IS A FORCE
AM ON PETERSIDE.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by juman(m): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Difficult for a person from south east to become president.
They think in strange way.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by HeavenVGate: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2022
SHINJA:
Gombe man donates his house to Peter Obi's Labour Party.

I advise Politicians from PDP and APC to start decamping to Labour Party.

Peter Obi is becoming a MOVEMENT like ENDSARS

Azzaman Azzaman

https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/514668230347394/
Enough of all this rubbish news. Just shut up! You, Obi and all labour party members fe se oriburuku ni? TINUBU OR BUHARI CONTINUES!
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Nazgul: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
He is a better candidate but right now, the level of corruption and rigging brought about by that old druggie is overwhelming. Tinubu has enough bribe to go round the country right now. He had this planned out. Peter has lesser chances.

I would prefer a non-conventional candidate like Osinbajo whose record is unknown and his moves are unpredictable. I love how he held his ground and slugged it out through the primaries. That is a man of decision and belief. I prefer such a candidate. If he could decamp and team up with Peter, they will surely pull a force.

I am tired of having sick old patients running this country. It is not about one's tribe. I need a vibrant and progressive man to run the show.
Your one vote would go a long way for Peter Obi. I don't hate tinubu but he's health is calls for concern like you rightfully pointed out. Let's give Peter Obi a chance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by CallofDuty(m): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Make Obi Visit Sanusi Lamido...Enough is Enough... Forward Ever Backwards Never....Change begins with me..I'll prefer I vote Peter Obi and we loose..my conscience will be clear..then to vote for old men and continue suffering and smiling...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by MajohBankz: 10:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Ayomi90:
The Northerners they hated so much.

And you found a way to make it an Igbo affair, hahahah. I've stopped attaching sentiments to things I see on nairaland. If Igbos push for obi, you'd say we are making it an Igbo affair, if others do the pushing you'd come up with the crap you wrote. Get healed of perpetual psychological imprisonment.

I would like to see you one day at the airport where you can use #25k to board a flight to south Africa. She I you go like to build house with #120k.

Help your country to live a better life

8 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Afamed: 10:48am On Jun 11, 2022
TimmyTen:
We will remain focused and OBIdient on this movement
Hope you will not join Biafra or death national anthem by 2023
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by SHINJA: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Enough of all this rubbish news joor. You, Obi and all labour party members fe se oriburuku ni

Pain grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Winning123: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2022
Propaganda
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 11, 2022
The most important thing right now is for us to get our PVCs. Then vote in the "best" man for the job come Feb 2023.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Atm99(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2022
SHINJA:
Gombe man donates his house to Peter Obi's Labour Party.

I advise Politicians from PDP and APC to start decamping to Labour Party.

Peter Obi is becoming a MOVEMENT like ENDSARS

Azzaman Azzaman

https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/514668230347394/
Am a Yoruba by Tribe. I will vote Peter Obi...... Youths wake up

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Babaken(m): 10:52am On Jun 11, 2022
For those that are supporting PDP or APC suffer no de tire una
After voting them next thing na complain
OBI IS A FORCE
AM ON PETERSIDE.

11 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Ayomi90: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2022
MajohBankz:

And you found a way to make it an Igbo affair, hahahah. I've stopped attaching sentiments to things I see on nairaland. If Igbos push for obi, you'd say we are making it an Igbo affair, if others do the pushing you'd come up with the crap you wrote. Get healed of perpetual psychological imprisonment.

I would like to see you one day at the airport where you can use #25k to board a flight to south Africa. She I you go like to build house with #120k.

Help your country to live a better life

Like I give a fck Abt Nigeria, so u think I am a Nigerian? Just pointing out ur hatred for your fellow Nigerian, don't get pained on the obvious.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Freebills12: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2022
I told some people we are voting personality they refused, insisting on religion and tribe. Northerners will vote Obi this period, hunger has reset everyone's mind.

12 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by MajohBankz: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
The hate you give is what you're getting back. And actually, you guys are the root of our problems. tongue

Show me the first hate post on nairaland and we can now make judgement of who delivered the first hate and make amends.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Babaken(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2022
Minjim:
Wonders shall never cease
Peter obi want to be president in a zoo..

I pari
If he become president in the zoo he will put the animals were they belong.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by RexTramadol1: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This Peter Obi dey fear me o

Could he be the Barack Obama of our time ?

Naija people sabi lie sha
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Livesradio(m): 10:55am On Jun 11, 2022
UstazAhmed:
Nice one! Buhari failed us and I wont support a Tinubu presidency with a Muslim as a vice or vote for Tinubu with a Christian vice while i cam vote Atiku as a Muslim President, Never.

But I believe in Justice as Allah commanded. So I am voting for Peter Obi
pls don't be deceived by any running mate vice president don't work in Nigeria your eyes should be on the presidential candidate. If them like bring angel or Satan as running mate or na wash, atiku as vice Jonathan as a vice nnmadi sambo as a vice. Osinbajo as a vice all na rubbish. Don't remove your from the ball �the presidential candidaye
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by 8stargeneral: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2022
Let join hands together and flush evil parties out...this time is not for tribal sentiment...Obi will HV our interest at heart...let put to end d era of recycling old men that's looting our resources dry.

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by MajohBankz: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2022
Ayomi90:

Like I give a fck Abt Nigeria, so u think I am a Nigerian? Just pointing out ur hatred for your fellow Nigerian, don't get pained on the obvious.

I can never be pained, not for you or what you think about Nigeria. If the country turns out good, it's for all of us. Hahahaha, reset and love your country. Proffer solutions to the hate and let's join hands and solve it. You are just like the delegates who took bribes, because they care less about Nigeria just like you.

3 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Babaken(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2022
bluefilm:
The movement is going stronger and stronger.

Let me see how many People Atiku and Tinubu will bribe to vote against our man Peter Obi.
then they will understand that money can't buy true love.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Blakpot: 10:56am On Jun 11, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
He is a better candidate but right now, the level of corruption and rigging brought about by that old druggie is overwhelming. Tinubu has enough bribe to go round the country right now. He had this planned out. Peter has lesser chances.

I would prefer a non-conventional candidate like Osinbajo whose record is unknown and his moves are unpredictable. I love how he held his ground and slugged it out through the primaries. That is a man of decision and belief. I prefer such a candidate. If he could decamp and team up with Peter, they will surely pull a force.

I am tired of having sick old patients running this country. It is not about one's tribe. I need a vibrant and progressive man to run the show.

You speak my mind.
Also tired of these old corrupt politicians from military and early post military era refusing to let go of power, with each taking turns to ruin Nigeria.

I supported Osinbajo because I felt despite being VP in this dreadful administration, his tenure as a president will be different, more proactive and progressive.

Now I'm pro Peter Obi. Unless forced at gunpoint, I wont vote to keep those old crooks in power.

Nigeria needs something different now.

Hope ppl can look beyond tribal prejudice n vote the right candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Greyworld: 10:56am On Jun 11, 2022
Ayomi90:
The Northerners they hated so much.
Goat thought you said its the west they hate

Ram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Slay Queen Rocks Bum Shorts And PMB 2019 Cap, Dances To Support Buhari. Reaction / Police Superintendent, Ada, Celebrates Her Birthday / Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.