Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (63063 Views)

Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) / Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign / Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by wiseone28: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Splitmind:
A traitor to the Arewa cause
One Nigeria

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by AyakaDunukofia: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Good
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Righthussle: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2022
T
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by OKOATA(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2022
grin
Dem no know say youth are taking over but there they are shouting Tinubu and Atiku. E go clear for una eyes when OBi wins.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Antoeni(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Party is what has kept us where we are. Nigerians open ur eyes, let's focus on the person not the party this time pls, to avoid another 8years of suffering

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by iamGholdaniel(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Backpedal: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Interesting stuff

5 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Eriokanmi: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Wow!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by lebron7(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This Peter Obi dey fear me o

Could he be the Barack Obama of our time ?
Lmfao
Twitter and lies = 5&6

4 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Oplomo: 10:37am On Jun 11, 2022
Ayomi90:
The Northerners they hated so much.
Afonja close your mouth and watch omoluabis play politics.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Ayomi90: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2022
Oplomo:
Afonja close your and watch politics.
Ahah, now you are enjoying the zoo politics. grin

Make urself happy, it's either Atiku or Tinubu, all the noise will supress soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Livingstone124: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2022
As for me I cannot vote another ancestor to be our president. Peter Obi vs Others.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by bluefilm: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2022
The movement is going stronger and stronger.

Let me see how many People Atiku and Tinubu will bribe to vote against our man Peter Obi.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Lilfire(m): 10:38am On Jun 11, 2022
We are heading somewhere it is a fight for all,. Youth in Nigeria we can do this forget the stories they keep telling you about the north people still know what is good and bad in the north, we will save this country Vote Peter Obi save Nigeria

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Emekaonline: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This Peter Obi dey fear me o

Could he be the Barack Obama of our time ?

Biafra tu lie.................................

4 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Oplomo: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2022
Ayomi90:

Ahah, now you are enjoying the zoo politics. grin

Don't you enjoy animal story cartoon? I do. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Obyino: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2022
Vote Peter Obi

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by amnesty7: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2022
Subsea:
Wow....I am deeply touched
Touched by a scam grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Kelsmatuc(m): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
The hate you give is what you're getting back. And actually, you guys are the root of our problems. tongue
nobody hates u....u guys r d arhitect of ur problem

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Minjim: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Wonders shall never cease
Peter obi want to be president in a zoo..

I pari

4 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by specialmati(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora grin
no MKPURUMIRI will ever near asorock
grin grin grin your BP will triple 996. Enemy of Nigeria

17 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Lilfire(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2022
wiseone28:
One Nigeria
stop this fullish propagander of the North being controlled by those in power, what have they don for the people, the people are wiser now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by olisaEze(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2022
Esseite:
Even if Peter gets only one vote... believe you me, that vote is my vote..

Nah bro, it’s goin to be mine! grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Omodua(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora grin
And your Drug Baron will smell Aso Rock?

10 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by uchebest20(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2022
This is awesome. Obidient i stan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by John4B: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora grin
Goat! Has ur father headed his kinsmen before talk more of being a former governor?

6 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2022
He is a better candidate but right now, the level of corruption and rigging brought about by that old druggie is overwhelming. Tinubu has enough bribe to go round the country right now. He had this planned out. Peter has lesser chances.

I would prefer a non-conventional candidate like Osinbajo whose record is unknown and his moves are unpredictable. I love how he held his ground and slugged it out through the primaries. That is a man of decision and belief. I prefer such a candidate. If he could decamp and team up with Peter, they will surely pull a force.

I am tired of having sick old patients running this country. It is not about one's tribe. I need a vibrant and progressive man to run the show.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Makowonda: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2022
Obi is trying,he is gaining clout.But in a realistic term Nigeria still belong to APC and PDP for now.He may succeed in 2027 or 2031 if he persists.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Minjim: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2022
989900:
Peter Obi is a movement who's time has come.

The movement is now even bigger than the man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lekki Flooded After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State Today (Photos) / Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo / Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.