Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (63060 Views)

Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) / Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign / Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Obi is the chosen one, he's sweeping across the country like tsunami... 2023 election is going to be the poor obi represent vs old greedy politicians .. people go and get your pvc we will take back our country from criminals in apc and pdp
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by kponkedenge(m): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
bluefilm:
The movement is going stronger and stronger.

Let me see how many People Atiku and Tinubu will bribe to vote against our man Peter Obi.

Trust me tinubu will destabilize the elections in Lagos with thugs because of Peter Obi's momentum.

I really don't believe Tinubu will just sit down and allow people vote whomever they want to.... He's really scared.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by michealewela: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
SHINJA:
Gombe man donates his house to Peter Obi's Labour Party.

I advise Politicians from PDP and APC to start decamping to Labour Party.

Peter Obi is becoming a MOVEMENT like ENDSARS

Azzaman Azzaman

https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/514668230347394/
Hope it won't end up like the end Sars too?
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Makowonda: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Greyworld:

By then how old is he See where the problem lies??
Wetin concern young man with presidency for Naija?You have to bribe your way up,hold so many positions,kiss the feet of "elders",drag shoulders with your rivals before becoming a president in Nigeria.By the time you're done doing all what I mentioned above you'd be at least 75 years old.Naija no be USA O!
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by joshe1111: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Everyone with an open mind knows that Peter Obi is the best of all the Candidates. Let's put sentiment aside and do what is right for us and our country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Bobbiee: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hope you've all followed all his social media accounts. Send him messages directly to support him. He must know that a vast majority are steadfastly behind him. Let's start a trend of showing our PVC and who you intend on voting.
#operationshowyourpvc
#showyourpvc I vote Peter Obi for President 2023

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by ufuosman(m): 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kudos to him
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Reggie2(m): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
ACCURETE:

which part of Gombe

Hope you are not asking for evil intention.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Tingotoe: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Petr Obi still can't win
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Okwyjesus(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
SHINJA:
I thought Muslims in Southwest said there are no Christians in northern states..

We are waiting for APC Muslim-Muslim ticket...

God bless southsouth and southwest..

Where is Labour Party office in PH abeg.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Phlemsive2(m): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mrnairalandd:
The Igbos are pushing Pandora Peter Obi into the race since they failed to make it into any of the major political parties.

Ada Obi who was a governor for 8years with little to nothing to show for those years is making all sort of promises he couldn’t deliver in Anambra State for years.

This is a man whose kinsmen ran to South West in their millions while Ada Obi was a governor.

Why would any sane person vote for a man who failed to create jobs and provide infrastructures to his people?

Most of his kinsmen are surviving in Lagos state today cos of Tinubu’s works while in office and progressive successors such as Fashola, Ambode and Babajide Sanwoolu…

where is your verdict that Peter Obi didn’t perform in his state, based on the igbos in Lagos, Lagos has been the mind of commerce even before the emergence of Tinubu as the Governor. And if I may tell you Igbos has improved the Economic growth of Lagos state big time.

During Peter Obi tenure as the governor, the turn up Anambra got was so drastic positively, pls kindly make your research well.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Ayomi90: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
dochenaj:
The same Northerners they have been romancing since Azikiwe, Ekwueme. The same Northerners they have slaved away in PDP to, with nothing to show for it.

Now it is the Northerners they hate so much.

Dude, pick one and stop being confused.
Ok same northerners they have been slaving for?
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Greyworld: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Makowonda:
Wetin concern young man with presidency for Naija?You have to bribe your way up,hold so many positions,kiss the feet of "elders",drag shoulders with your rivals before becoming a president in Nigeria.By the time you're done doing all what I mentioned above you'd be at least 75 years old.Naija no be USA O!

So terrible a nation

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Mrexcell(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
This is really getting really very serious the major reason pdp schemed out peter obi is simply because of these same northern votes obi is now getting with ease.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Tomek09(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora grin
no MKPURUMIRI will ever near asorock
Always the first to throw tantrums but would turn around to accuse another of being insulting when same dose is meted out on you. Fools.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Johnsonibx(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please get your PVC ready! The voting is not going to be on internet but physical.

Most youths don't have PVC. Go and register now!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Tomek09(m): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ayomi90:
The Northerners they hated so much.
Which Northerners? I guess we're seeing the results of Yoruba's alliance with Fulanis in SouthWest after all Fulanis are Northerners too. Hypocrite
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by harmony75: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Good � God bless him hope he's northerners people will not do otherwise.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by OdefaGirl(f): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
If we wish to see this country better and that will in real life change your life, we will have to make a sensible decision. When there's job opportunities, our youths would reduce that migration mentality and reduce fraud. A lot of them are doing what they are doing because they are frustrated.....

When there's hope for a bright future, why would you indulge in risky evil means....

Please let's change our mindsets... Vote this Peter

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by iyke2frankeze: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
SHINJA:
I thought Muslims in Southwest said there are no Christians in northern states..

Please stop misrepresentating Peter Obi. Peter Obi is for all Nigerians including all religions, not only Christians.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Funflipper: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
SHINJA:

Of course there are but do they have any political value?
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by homegirl1: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
UstazAhmed:
Nice one! Buhari failed us and I wont support a Tinubu presidency with a Muslim as a vice or vote for Tinubu with a Christian vice while i cam vote Atiku as a Muslim President, Never.

But I believe in Justice as Allah commanded. So I am voting for Peter Obi

God Almighty will bless you in everything you do. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by ogatboy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Makowonda:
Obi is trying,he is gaining clout.But in a realistic term Nigeria still belong to APC and PDP for now.He may succeed in 2027 or 2031 if he persists.

Lol. What did you observe during EndSars?? #notbusinessasusual.

The goal of discouraging people is over. Rigging is now more difficult. Nigeria on the rise
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by LordOfTheGame: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi is the man to rescue the Nigerian people.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by 989900: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
joepepsy:
90 percent of the electorate dont know Obi.

OK. Show us the research work where you got your "brilliant" conjecture from?
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by ogatboy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
RexTramadol1:
Osinbajo is miles ahead of Obi sef

2019 elections debate where he floored Obi already showed Obi is no match for him

So if he could lose a primary to moneybag

Don’t deceive yourself, na who get money pass get vote pass

Block votes dey north, as even if south turn out en masse dem still no reach north and na dat north be anywhere belle face

You mean consolation minister?? He did not floor anyone in debate at any point. Obi gave facts and figure while he only talked about fighting corruption which we are still waiting for the result. In other words, Osibanjo is not even qualified to rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by ogatboy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora grin
no MKPURUMIRI will ever near asorock

Hope you are keeping the receipts to collect your stipends? The one you use to smoke at the newspaper stands. Lol
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by ogatboy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
joepepsy:
90 percent of the electorate dont know Obi.

But you know him. That's enough. We still get 7 months

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by ACCURETE(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Reggie2:

Hope you are not asking for evil intention.
is only those who have evil minds thinks others do the same
well let me tell you I stay in Gombe and I am a supporter of PO I want to give my own support OK please which of the Local government oo
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by ogatboy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Phlemsive2:
where is your verdict that Peter Obi didn’t perform in his state, based on the igbos in Lagos, Lagos has been the mind of commerce even before the emergence of Tinubu as the Governor. And if I may tell you Igbos has improved the Economic growth of Lagos state big time.

During Peter Obi tenure as the governor, the turn up Anambra got was so drastic positively, pls kindly make your research well.

Peter Obi told them to verify and they still cannot just go and verify.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
MajohBankz:

Fella, tell me the origin of this fight. Your kinds came into nairaland, read some comments and joined the bandwagon. That was all they needed to join. That is why both the easterners and westerners can't agree on nairaland because they don't even know how it started.

If tragedy strikes in the west, some from the eastern online country will gloat over it, if the soldiers or bad luck befalls the east, some from the western online country will gloat and have a field day.

Give me a thread as early as 2010 or earlier when the first thread about online fight was created.
Sadly, I don't have the time. Whatever your aim is, you can start your search from the times leading to the 2015 general election. 2010/earlier were the good times on Nairaland, even a little up until 2014.

No bandwagon bs here, just not sitting back anymore undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Slay Queen Rocks Bum Shorts And PMB 2019 Cap, Dances To Support Buhari. Reaction / Police Superintendent, Ada, Celebrates Her Birthday / Lekki Flooded After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.