Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This (3747 Views)

Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM / I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by naija4life247: 5:09am On Jun 12, 2022
BabydiHot:

bro this is not about tribe

it's the youths vs Tinubu urchins.

we'll match them fire for fire

Nigerian youths vs Tinubu urchins

Nigeria must be free

E be like say the world don tire you. PDP and Atiku that have been using you as slaves you no face them, nah Tinubu wey give una opportunity for Lagos na him una hate. Unfortunately, you unfortunate people cannot do anything to Tinubu neither can you stop the moving train
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Aystarz: 5:10am On Jun 12, 2022
oilykid:

I want to see them comment here..

2014/2015 here in nairaland was very hot during the election with all manner of insults.

Where is ekoile, omaj4, myn44, the vile and wicked lady from ibadam,I have forgotten many of their handlers.. Even hungerbad now late was among the rabid haters of ndi igbo and SS

Hungerbad, just like some of us non-Igbo Peter Obi supporters today, only wanted the best for this country. GEJ wasn't bringing that and so it was right that he was booted out.
A shame though that in our quest to solve a problem, we brought on ourselves a far bigger one. APC was a disaster!
And if Hungerbad were here, he'd be saying the same thing we all have been saying since these useless APC and PDP primaries : We will bury APC and PDP come 2023 to make room for Peter Obi.
It is what it is!

4 Likes

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Menace2Society(m): 5:11am On Jun 12, 2022
BabydiHot:

bro this is not about tribe

it's the youths vs Tinubu urchins.

we'll match them fire for fire

Nigerian youths vs Tinubu urchins

Nigeria must be free
Chest beater go sleep, who the hell is this rat!!!
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by arthurwillia(m): 5:17am On Jun 12, 2022
oilykid:
cheesy
does this justify anything
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Difrent: 5:29am On Jun 12, 2022
oilykid:
They called Goodluck wife sheppotusmus
They called GEJ the otueke drunkard
The clueless

They insulted the whole Niger delta and called them ogogoro drunkards..

They conspired and removed their son

That Niger delta boy actually jeopardized the zoning arrangements in PDP and spoilt the chance of Igbos in PDP......he was not supposed to contest in 2015...he was supposed to allow power shift back to the north in 2015 after it had been in the south for 13 out of 16 years of democracy as at 2015.
If greedy igbo politicians and his own SS folks led by Edwin Clark had not deceived him to run in 2015...if he had been honourable Nigeria wouod have been spared a Buhari and the brightest chance of igbos would have been now.
Only right thinking igbos know this and are not going about blaming Atiku for jeopardizing the zoning arrangements or demanding from Apc to make an igboman president

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Oplomo: 6:19am On Jun 12, 2022
oilykid:

2014/2015 here in nairaland was very hot during the election with all manner of insults.

Where is ekoile, omaj4, myn44, the vile and wicked lady from ibadam,I have forgotten many of their handlers.. Even hungerbad now late was among the rabid haters of ndi igbo and SS

Late Hungerbad was a terrible person, hiding under the cloak of philantrophism. I was very disappointed. And I wonder what motivated his hateful posture and support for buhari's evil even as SSner and a soldier in US Army?
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Tomek09(m): 6:34am On Jun 12, 2022
oilykid:
See what hate turned someone into cause of election
The last people to take their threats serious are Yorubas. They can only chestbeat and make noise but won't bite. Ask the idiot to confront an Igbo man one on one and see him tear race. Cowardice is an awful act which Nigerians know the tribe that exhibit it the most.
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Tomek09(m): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
IBB once said that "If you hear a Yoruba man bragging about war and fight, just ignore him and go back to sleep"
After which he annulled MKO's alleged victory, cast him in prison, jailed and killed him while Yorubas ranted from Lagos to Ibadan to Obomosho to Oshogbo yet nothing happened and IBB is still very much alive...cruising and enjoying in his palatial home in Minna. When something of strength comes up, men will be separated from boys and Yorubas lack what it takes to fit into the category of men in warfare and tribulations.
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Tomek09(m): 6:44am On Jun 12, 2022
naija4life247:

E be like say the world don tire you. PDP and Atiku that have been using you as slaves you no face them, nah Tinubu wey give una opportunity for Lagos na him una hate. Unfortunately, you unfortunate people cannot do anything to Tinubu neither can you stop the moving train
Moving train that won't pass beyond SW. Peter Obi will clear all the Igbo votes in SW and there's nothing you people can do about it. Remember, it's BVAS electronic transmission and secret balloting unlike 2019. All the Igbo HOR and HOA Candidates in SW will win their seats too. Enough is enough.
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by greatfucker: 6:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Tomek09:

Moving train that won't pass beyond SW. Peter Obi will clear all the Igbo votes in SW and there's nothing you people can do about it. Remember, it's BVAS electronic transmission and secret balloting unlike 2019. All the Igbo HOR and HOA Candidates in SW will win their seats too. Enough is enough.
and he Peter obi will not get a dime vote from the north and the south west
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Bentizil: 7:31am On Jun 12, 2022
oilykid:

Let the dead rest, hungerbad is a Niger deltan..
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:39am On Jun 12, 2022
Everybody. Sorry. Whether you support Obasanjo, Goodluck, Buhari, or Yaradua and were abused online one way or the other.

It is time to Sheathe your Swords. It is time to shun ethnic and tribal differences to fix this country.

Get your PVC and vote Peter Obi, OBIdiently.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by olisaEze(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2022
ronalmagic10:
No election will hold in biafra land. Give us nnamdi kanu our Lord and saviour. We don't need Nigeria

No leferedum.. No erection

Stale. Tell ur handlers to cane u another line, this format don cast! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by oilykid(m): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2022
naija4life247:

You must ba fool, Lagos na your papa how house.most of you will leave your caves and come to Lagos to disturb lagosians. Even Tinubu is from Osun state and Osun state is one of the underdeveloped state in the whole of Africa. He didn't give anyone opportunity, ur should first of all give opportunity to the thousands of agberos in SW to become better people in life including you.

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
wait a minute, so buharis hunger actually killed hungerbad shocked
Lol he fed some of your folks o, let the dead rest.
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by oilykid(m): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2022
Difrent:

That Niger delta boy actually jeopardized the zoning arrangements in PDP and spoilt the chance of Igbos in PDP......he was not supposed to contest in 2015...he was supposed to allow power shift back to the north in 2015 after it had been in the south for 13 out of 16 years of democracy as at 2015.
If greedy igbo politicians and his own SS folks led by Edwin Clark had not deceived him to run in 2015...if he had been honourable Nigeria wouod have been spared a Buhari and the brightest chance of igbos would have been now.
Only right thinking igbos know this and are not going about blaming Atiku for jeopardizing the zoning arrangements or demanding from Apc to make an igboman president
You are right bro, the igbos was among those who spoilt everything just to make sure that a Niger delta became the president. We are now paying for it now
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by bigpicture001: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2022
If I were the Igbo wife. Of that Yoruba tri almost... I will seek divorce with that as evidence of haate.. and never return... ND I will make the. Idiot pay child support even in Nigeria.. his full life will be so frustrating thatt sniper will b his only way out
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Tomek09(m): 8:17am On Jun 12, 2022
greatfucker:

and he Peter obi will not get a dime vote from the north and the south west
Let Kwankwaso and Atiku share their north. North Central region will determine the outcome of this election.
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Tomek09(m): 8:18am On Jun 12, 2022
bigpicture001:
If I were the Igbo wife. Of that Yoruba tri almost... I will seek divorce with that as evidence of haate.. and never return... ND I will make the. Idiot pay child support even in Nigeria.. his full life will be so frustrating thatt sniper will b his only way out
He is not marrying any Igbo wife. You don't know Yorubas.... anything to massage their ego grin ;
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by greatfucker: 8:41am On Jun 12, 2022
Tomek09:

Let Kwankwaso and Atiku share their north. North Central region will determine the outcome of this election.
and u think tinubu will not get any vote from the northerners side pls let just stop deceiving oursef,even this Peter obi u people are shouting up and down what offer does he have for Nigeria.
I keep saying it a finished tinubu is better than yr Peter obi and never will a Igbo man ever rule Nigeria whether u like it or not u can keep agitating for ur Biafra or wat ever u called it.but for a Igbo man to become Nigeria president it will never happen
this next year election is either going to the west or the north u can keep ranting on social media it not still change anything
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Minjim: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2022
oilykid:
They called Goodluck wife sheppotusmus
They called GEJ the otueke drunkard
The clueless

They insulted the whole Niger delta and called them ogogoro drunkards..

They conspired and removed their son

Conspired how?

Gen lost the election. Get that into your thick skull
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Tomek09(m): 8:55am On Jun 12, 2022
greatfucker:

and u think tinubu will not get any vote from the northerners side pls let just stop deceiving oursef,even this Peter obi u people are shouting up and down what offer does he have for Nigeria.
I keep saying it a finished tinubu is better than yr Peter obi and never will a Igbo man ever rule Nigeria whether u like it or not u can keep agitating for ur Biafra or wat ever u called it.but for a Igbo man to become Nigeria president it will never happen
this next year election is either going to the west or the north u can keep ranting on social media it not still change anything
Tinubu's failure will start from relying on NW when Two Northern Candidates are on the ballot especially Kwankwaso. Now, coming to SE/SS, he stands no chance at all, not even 2%. Now coming to NorthCentral, majority Christian population in the region will resist his M-M ticket.
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Tomek09(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2022
greatfucker:

Osinbajo would have upset SE/SS and Christian NC bloc but APC didn't think about this. North that's claiming Majority couldn't help Buhari until help came to him from South in 2015. With Kwankwaso and Atiku on the ballot, how can Tinubu make any any reasonable headway irrespective of his VP's faith. Remember, even SW usually divide their votes during Presidential election.
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Walkee: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2022
BabydiHot:
lol
bloody cowards
history have proven that most of these online bastards are really life cowards.
we full ground for Lagos
the slogan is PVC for hand
dagger for waist
if e sure for mcoluomo and his boys make dem try shit.

Hehehehe

Mooh247
this election might be the long required war make everybody body rest
4 hours later the same you will be on Twitter shouting genocide and begging Biden to come and save you
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Minjim: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2022
bigpicture001:

Don't mind that fool.

I wish I know his wife and show her the comment. Shell poison the fool right away
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by greatfucker: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tomek09:

Osinbajo would have upset SE/SS and Christian NC bloc but APC didn't think about this. North that's claiming Majority couldn't help Buhari until help came to him from South in 2015. With Kwankwaso and Atiku on the ballot, how can Tinubu make any any reasonable headway irrespective of his VP's faith. Remember, even SW usually divide their votes during Presidential election.

mad ooo.u are talking as if u are the God father of those region well 2023 is at the corner and I want to see wat yr useless obi want to prove doing the election
then we will now no who get mouth between tinubu and obi
igbos with the stinginess taaaa
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by YourhealthNG2(m): 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tomek09:

You're not Peter Obi's supporter neither are you Igbo.

You're trying to create ethnic divisions while pretending to be Igbo. We are not deceived by the antics of people like you.
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Miracle2020: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
We cannot allow an emperor enslave Nigeria the way he did to Lagos.
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Ceenaija(m): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
kettle calling pot black

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bode George's Wife Appeals To Nairalanders - FAKE / Sanusi Faults Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination / What Do You Know About The Umaru Dikko Sega?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.