Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) (5691 Views)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / Have You Ever Been Wondering How A Lady Give Birth Through The Vagina / If You've Been Wondering Why Glo Network Is Slow, Here Is Your Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Lexkenny99(m): 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Yeah great guys and babes, this has got me wondering why some babes are so dumb, confused and clueless.

There's dis babe that stays in my lodge, name's kasham (ladie kash) for short. A kaduna born damsel. She's skinny, dark, tall nd fine tho' boobless nd assless(pardon dat remark). When I Was initially moving into that lodge, she really helped me move my stuffs nd even cooked for me.

I Was stunned cuz it's unlike some gals I Knw. From dat day, she became extremely close to me. She made soups nd stew 4 me from her purse. When I Offer to give her money she'll blatantly refuse. She was so kind nd I Really love her kind of person. read on...
lalasticlala
mynd44
seun
fp abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Nazgul: 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
So how does her kind gesture towards you make her dumb, confused and clueless?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
U don chop her food bellefull, con come here dey write another thing. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
TRASH
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by wis3(m): 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
It's just life. Someone out there's dying to be with her but she'd rather be with someone like OP. you're right. She is dumb
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Lexkenny99(m): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
She washed my clothes and was looking after me like her kid bro. She's just too nice for my liking. Here's my problem with this banny.

truth be told, am a ladies' man. I do play with girls a lot, I Have a couple of flings tho. I also have my main girl. This kasham girl is just too over bearing. She doesn't just wan' see any other girl around me but herself.

on one sunday afternoon, my kid sis visited me, she just came into my room wearing a very seducive bum short nd made my room uncomfortable 4 my kid sis till my sis had to leave that day.
I Just started watching her 4rm dat day.
d next episode was when one of my guy's bae visited him, it was about raining nd I Spread my clothes on the rope. She helped me pack d clothes nd as soon as lady kash saw her entered my room, she went behind me to sternly warn the gal to kip off me.
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Lexkenny99(m): 12:01am On Jun 12, 2022
Juliet751:
TRASH
Babe read on
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Lexkenny99(m): 12:01am On Jun 12, 2022
Nazgul:
So how does her kind gesture towards you make her dumb, confused and clueless?
Read on
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Lexkenny99(m): 12:02am On Jun 12, 2022
Beebah2000:
U don chop her food bellefull, con come here dey write another thing. undecided
Read on
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 12, 2022
Lexkenny99:
Read on
I don finish read am sef. grin

Just sit her down and talk to her, that's all. undecided
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 12, 2022
Tell her you have a girlfriend.
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Zonefree(m): 12:09am On Jun 12, 2022
You don lash kasham

If No, what are you waiting for?
If Yes, discharge her and move to available kpekus...no time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Lexkenny99(m): 12:13am On Jun 12, 2022
The gal reported the issue 2 her boo who wanted to treat kasham's fvck up woto woto style. I had to step in 4 dat nt to happen. I then confronted her nd asked her why she did all that. Did she love me? Does she want a relationship with? She echoed a loud NO. I made it clear to her that day that I Have a babe I'M VERY SERIOUS WITH.. She laughed over it nd appologised. The following weekend my main babe decided to visit me. My babe get class nd levels shaa. Immediately she sighted my babe she quickly ran into my room nd sat close to me. She made my babe angry that day. I wanted to order her out but i restrained myself. It really pained me. My babe had to begin to doubt me that I'm screwing d kasham gal .
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Lexkenny99(m): 12:22am On Jun 12, 2022
I got so mad at her nd asked her what does she want from me. All she kept saying was" I Don't want them around you, they'll destroy you! Destroy me? How?? Do you want us to date? She'll say NO.She made my babe to stop coming 2 my lodge IN Skul but instead we check into hotels each time we want 2 see. She does to every gal she sees around me. Truth is I Want her out of my life. I want to do it in a way that she won't feel bad. But I don't knw how. Cuz she's been so nice. I don't wan' look like an ingrate. I just want 2 codedly make her get outta my life. Can I Get help on this? ASAP! I'm tired of that girls gbege abeg. She's nt even my spec! I don't even have intents of screwing her. Never. She's really spoilt my relationship with most females around where I Stay. Down to one young woman that sells okpa at SKUL. I need her out guys pls help!
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by dawnomike(m): 12:29am On Jun 12, 2022
Tell her the next time she tries it, you'll walk her out of your room... If she tries it, make sure you do that!!! #Shikena
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by DriverX: 12:29am On Jun 12, 2022
She's not your spec but her food and soup is your spec? Bomb dey your agbari

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Lexkenny99(m): 12:44am On Jun 12, 2022
DriverX:
She's not your spec but her food and soup is your spec? Bomb dey your agbari
Ogbeni I Never begged her to cook 4 me. I also offer to give he ego which she refuses!

1 Like

Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Tell her you don't like it!
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Venymen(m): 5:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Mr man go to primary school and jist them this fake story,ur supposed to be growing up but u growing down

5 Likes

Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by arthurwillia(m): 5:24am On Jun 12, 2022
Lol fake story mtchew
Nairaland boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by zexy2030(m): 5:36am On Jun 12, 2022
Stand up and invite ur real fiancee, if ur conscience is clean. Order her out, like a younger blood sister. No woman does anything for free.
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by spinna: 6:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Ingrate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Lexkenny99(m): 6:55am On Jun 12, 2022
spinna:
Ingrate
ogbeni,I don't get ur silly point. How am I An ingrate?
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by kenedyx: 7:35am On Jun 12, 2022
You're scared of relationship and commitment.

Yet you filled your belly with her sweat. You gave her all the green light she needed to continue catering for you like a baby.

Better if you had manned up from the start and told her no commitments. And reject her gestures since she always rejects yours. Your conscience would've been free because obviously that's what's haunting you now.

Anyway what do I care? Girls lead boys on all the time, so two can play the game.

NB: My issue is why are you not banging that girl? She probably just wants sex. I think there should be a compulsory minimum jail sentence for people like you.

3 Likes

Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Emma2Seconds: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2022
Indaboski bahose. Waiting Edet No Go See For school?
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by TMTR: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2022
grin
Hahaha,she no wan date you yet she no like to see any girl around you, no be juju be that. Nigga you have to man up and put her in her place, henceforth start rejecting all her kind gesture, reject her food, reject her coming into your room, just cut ties with her ASAP, that girl is very manipulative

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Lexkenny99(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2022
kenedyx:

Yet you filled your belly with her sweat. You gave her all the green light she needed to continue catering for you like a baby.

Better if you had manned up from the start and told her no commitments. And reject her gestures since she always rejects yours. Your conscience would've been free because obviously that's what's haunting you now.

Anyway what do I care? Girls lead boys on all the time, so two can play the game.

NB: My issue is why are you not banging that girl? She probably just wants sex. I think there should be a compulsory minimum jail sentence for people like you.
I can't even bang her. She's nt sexually appealing 2 me. Secondly, she may tie me down with her or may even have legal grounds to end my current relationship.
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Vickho: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2022
Lexkenny99:
I got so mad at her nd asked her what does she want from me. All she kept saying was" I Don't want them around you, they'll destroy you! Destroy me? How?? Do you want us to date? She'll say NO.She made my babe to stop coming 2 my lodge IN Skul but instead we check into hotels each time we want 2 see. She does to every gal she sees around me. Truth is I Want her out of my life. I want to do it in a way that she won't feel bad. But I don't knw how. Cuz she's been so nice. I don't wan' look like an ingrate. I just want 2 codedly make her get outta my life. Can I Get help on this? ASAP! I'm tired of that girls gbege abeg. She's nt even my spec! I don't even have intents of screwing her. Never. She's really spoilt my relationship with most females around where I Stay. Down to one young woman that sells okpa at SKUL. I need her out guys pls help!
try close eyes knack am, that's the only way to nicely reciprocate her nice gestures.
You can ghost her afterwards
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Lexkenny99(m): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2022
Vickho:
try close eyes knack am, that's the only way to nicely reciprocate her nice gestures.
You can ghost her afterwards
I can"t bang her. She's so manipulative. I feel like that's her trap.
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Vickho: 10:46am On Jun 12, 2022
kenedyx:

he said he asked the girl if she wants a relationship but the girl said no.
Common sense supposed tell the guy say na friends with benefits she wants
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Vickho: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2022
TMTR:
grin
Hahaha,she no wan date you yet she no like to see any girl around you, no be juju be that. Nigga you have to man up and put her in her place, henceforth start rejecting all her kind gesture, reject her food, reject her coming into your room, just cut ties with her ASAP, that girl is very manipulative
she wants friend with benefits
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Vickho: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Lexkenny99:
I can"t bang her. She's so manipulative. I feel like that's her trap.
true cos you never see her pants yet but she dey so clingy if you come knack am omo she don get legal grounds to tie you down.
Make we see her pics

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Fbck Your Cousin? / Is It Right To Ask Your Partner About Their Past Relationship? / What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.