Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) (5694 Views)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / Have You Ever Been Wondering How A Lady Give Birth Through The Vagina / If You've Been Wondering Why Glo Network Is Slow, Here Is Your Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Lexkenny99:
I can't even bang her. She's nt sexually appealing 2 me. Secondly, she may tie me down with her or may even have legal grounds to end my current relationship.
Lol... Don't ever fūck that girl if u want to make it in life.. U are not intimate with her yet she's doing all these then imagine what she would do if u start fūcking her. Just man up and tell her what u don't like and stop considering her feelings when she doesn't consider urs before acting out her nonsense. You are the cause of ur problem till u man up. Imagine restricting ur main girl from ur place. If i be that ur babe the way i go dump u ehhn u go land for hard ground. Nonsense
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by kenedyx: 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lexkenny99:
I can't even bang her. She's nt sexually appealing 2 me. Secondly, she may tie me down with her or may even have legal grounds to end my current relationship.

So if I understand you, you only see her as a friend. Right?

Lol, that's called being parasitic. You can't separate her from her kind gestures, they're the same. And unless that's how you treat your friends, appease that girl right away and apologize sincerely to her.

NB: next time know your game and play like a man. Understand that all relationships must end eventually, some after a few weeks, and some at the altar. If you don't get this, forget it.
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by kenedyx: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Vickho:
he said he asked the girl if she wants a relationship but the girl said no.
Common sense supposed tell the guy say na friends with benefits she wants

But really what else did you expect her to say? Like it wasn't obvious enough with the way she was performing wifey duties and all that.

He definitely used that question as bait, to hit the final nail on the coffin and break the poor girl's heart. She escaped it. Lol.

Personally, I'll prefer such babe.. even if as FWB because she prolly does things for this guy his main chicken can't do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Weneda(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
My dear brother, when doing anything with a lady dat's not ur girl friend or wife mostly the one u mentioned above ( washing, cooking) be very very careful because eh get why! And man up for once.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Lexkenny99(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Vickho:
true cos you never see her pants yet but she dey so clingy if you come knack am omo she don get legal grounds to tie you down.
Make we see her pics
Na wa to u oo. Wetin u wan use her pic do?
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Vickho: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lexkenny99:
Na wa to u oo. Wetin u wan use her pic do?
I wan see if she fine so you fit link me up with am cool
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Lexkenny99(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Vickho:
I wan see if she fine so you fit link me up with am cool
Oga u be unrefined bonku. Take! U no just get sense
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Vickho: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lexkenny99:
Oga u be unrefined bonku. Take! U no just get sense
wait na me you dey insult like this because I dey follow you play?
Na me you dey talk all this nonsense to?
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by obo389(m): 9:06am On Jun 13, 2022
Your just one funny fellow.
Somebody cooks and cater for you expecting nothing from you and you still call her dump?
Make una dey fear God sometimes.
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Chidi2022: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2022
Vickho:
wait na me you dey insult like this because I dey follow you play?
Na me you dey talk all this nonsense to?
Lmao....as you no respect your oldwrinkledballs .. children ho drag am like tiger generator....
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Lexkenny99:
Yeah great guys and babes, this has got me wondering why some babes are so dumb, confused and clueless.

There's dis babe that stays in my lodge, name's kasham (ladie kash) for short. A kaduna born damsel. She's skinny, dark, tall nd fine tho' boobless nd assless(pardon dat remark). When I Was initially moving into that lodge, she really helped me move my stuffs nd even cooked for me.

I Was stunned cuz it's unlike some gals I Knw. From dat day, she became extremely close to me. She made soups nd stew 4 me from her purse. When I Offer to give her money she'll blatantly refuse. She was so kind nd I Really love her kind of person. read on...
lalasticlala
mynd44
seun
fp abeg

Pukes!
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Lexkenny99(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Pukes!
same aboki
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Yawns!!!! I can't waste my time reading those trash up there. I move!!!
Re: I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) by okoroemeka(m): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2022
Lexkenny99:
I got so mad at her nd asked her what does she want from me. All she kept saying was" I Don't want them around you, they'll destroy you! Destroy me? How?? Do you want us to date? She'll say NO.She made my babe to stop coming 2 my lodge IN Skul but instead we check into hotels each time we want 2 see. She does to every gal she sees around me. Truth is I Want her out of my life. I want to do it in a way that she won't feel bad. But I don't knw how. Cuz she's been so nice. I don't wan' look like an ingrate. I just want 2 codedly make her get outta my life. Can I Get help on this? ASAP! I'm tired of that girls gbege abeg. She's nt even my spec! I don't even have intents of screwing her. Never. She's really spoilt my relationship with most females around where I Stay. Down to one young woman that sells okpa at SKUL. I need her out guys pls help!
you are still joking with her,I hate babes that are stingy with their pussy,frown your face and to her the riot act and stop eating her food,you may be surprised the exotic additives she might be adding to it,stay away from semi mad toxic people

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In The Street (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.