Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! (3157 Views)

Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink / I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) / If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Kingsnova: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2020
I'll be making my post as short and brief as possible.
I met this lady sometime in August 2019, though there was nothing too alluring about her looks, there was one thing I liked about her - her intelligence. She was in school then and still is and it came to my understanding that it was the stress in school that took a toll on her body. Her love for me was so strong that she can't stay a meter away from me. Fastforward to earlier this year. I spent so much on her that when she visited her parents they couldn't recognise her(this is a fact). I made sure she ate well and dress good too and I mean she is mad hot now. She loves me, no doubts but the issue now is that her ex is now back to apologise to her and that he wants her back. I observed they have been talking for hours on phone . Now anytime i visit her or she visits and i want to talk to her she complains of being tired and bla bla. I'm financialy stable and had wanted to propose. Now I'm in a dilemma. How sure am i she's not 'rehooked' to her ex.
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by DukeJoe17: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2020
I met this lady sometime in August 2019, though there was nothing too alluring about her looks, there was one thing I liked about her - her intelligence. She was in school then and still is and it came to my understanding that it was the stress in school that took a toll on her body. Her love for me was so strong that she can't stay a meter away from me. Fastforward to earlier this year. I spent so much on her that when she visited her parents they couldn't recognise her(this is a fact). I made sure she ate well and dress good too and I mean she is mad hot now. She loves me, no doubts but the issue now is that her ex is now back to apologise to her and that he wants her back. I observed they have been talking for hours on phone . Now anytime i visit her or she visits and i want to talk to her she complains of being tired and bla bla. I'm financialy stable and had wanted to propose. Now I'm in a dilemma. How sure am i she's not 'rehooked' to her ex.

A fuxked pussy can be refuxk, don't undermine the power of fuxking ex over a weak gal.
Sorry for your wasted money.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Bluezy13(m): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Me I no dey carry ear hear anything ex.
I don back off immediately.

I no wan story later.

13 Likes

Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by duduade: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2020
Kingsnova:

She's what you say

This is no brainer

Talking to her ex for hours on the phone you say

Tell her off... You need a break..

I don't know how a lady doesn't understand the word loyalty.. So ungrateful.. She thinks she can handle the attention.. But why encourage such from your ex.. Ogbeni retreat

Don't be surprised while during the break she would get back with her ex officially..

If you try reasoning with her she will tell you how much she loves you and still find ways to be communicating with her ex...

Sorry for the money you have spent o...

Modified.. Even the two guys above have given you the summary of all I said

Retreat on this mission of yours

12 Likes

Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Kingsnova: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2020
duduade:

She's what you say

This is no brainer

Talking to her ex for hours on the phone you say

Tell her off... You need a break..

I don't know how a lady doesn't understand the word loyalty..

Don't be surprised while during the break she would get back with her ex officially..

If you try reasoning with her she will tell you how much she loves you and still find ways to be communicating with her ex...

Sorry for the money you have spent o...

Its obvious she still loves him cos bae once called the guys name mistakenly while asleep.

1 Like

Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by duduade: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2020
Kingsnova:

Its obvious she still loves him cos bae once called the guys name mistakenly while asleep.

Abeg leave her asap

Do you know how to break up or make we teach you how to do that

You seem like a nice guy

Don't worry someone who will adore you and be loyal to you will come your way soon

11 Likes

Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by africanman2002(m): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2020
You mate her at the wrong side of her relationship with her ex,and you decided to play the role of a good guy.Don't be in a hast to propose to a woman who is still talking to her ex for hours. When a woman is too tired to talk more concerning her relationship and claimed to be tired,she reconsidering the relationship and her choices. She may have used you to pass through her adversaries when the going was rough. If you were broke at the point you mate her,would she shown you all the love,commitment and care, you claim she has for you?.Bros use you tongue to count your teeth,your so called girlfriend will eventually go back to her ex and learn you with a great life lesson..Don't worry,a woman whom God have designed for you will eventually come to you.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by FanOfMyself: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2020
Dump her
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Kingsnova: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2020
africanman2002:
You mate her at the wrong side of her relationship with her ex,and you decided to play the role of a good guy.Don't be in a hast to propose to a woman who is still talking to her ex for hours. When a woman is too tired to talk more concerning her relationship and claimed to be tired,she reconsidering the relationship and her choices. She may have used you to pass through her adversaries when the going was rough. If you were broke at the point you mate her,would she shown you all the love,commitment and care, you claim she has for you?.Bros use you tongue to count your teeth,your so called girlfriend will eventually go back to her ex and learn you with a great life lesson.
hmmm. You made a point, though.
Thanks.
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Shortyy(f): 9:21am On Nov 04, 2020
Why not talk to her about it?

Exes are demons tbh, when the going is tough, you won't see them, but when you've moved on with your life, they'll crawl out from different holes to disrupt person's life.

I'll go with the guys on this one, but first talk to her, if it persists, please go your way, for the sake of your mental health.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Kingsnova: 9:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Shortyy:

Exes are demons tbh, when the going is tough, you won't see them, but when you've moved on with your life, they'll crawl out from different holes to disrupt person's life.

I'll go with the guys on this one, but first talk to her, if it persists, please go your way, for the sake of your mental health.
Thank you. I'll consider ur take.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Kingsnova:
Hold Ur Proposal First!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Freestainworld(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2020
Talk to her, it's either she's with you or without you, stop spending on her at the moment, in fact start distancing yourself from her so she can understand you know the game she's playing.
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Limitless72(m): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2020
Shortyy:

Sisi.
You look adorable I must confess
Let's talk more
Send me a DM
God would be angry if we don't meet in person. wink
So don't be a stranger
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Kyngfarabale1(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2020
before any girl use me dis days go hard because dey don use me b4.... b4 u leave me...I've already sense it so I leave u first.... bad man thing.....Hahahahhahahha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by udumelue61854: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2020
Me I no dey carry ear hear anything ex.I don back off immediately. I no wan story later.

1 Like

Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by DonEd(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2020
I can relate with what you are going through.

But

You should take ur stand as a man. Demand to know where her loyalty lies. Put it straight to her that if she doesnt stay off her ex, she should stay off u but remind her that she got to where she is now, allwise, because u stood by her when her ex disappeared.

My brother, no time for "my yam no done"

google that.
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by mosdii(m): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Kingsnova:

Thank you. I'll consider ur take.

Biggest mistake a guy will ever make is by taking a relationship advice from a female.

Females don't think with logic but with emotion.

It is visible bro, you were just an option to her.
She didn't choose you, you chose her.

There's nothing like she loves me, women don't love men for who and what they are but for what they have and what they bring.

You brought security (emotional, financial, physical and spiritual) at the time she needed it.

Your time is up now, it's time to go.
Remember Hoes don't change, they only go on vacation.

Brother, move on with your life cos she ain't for you.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Wannabenz: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Na small girl she be probably under23 and she's not ready for what you want her to be so you better RUN!
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by FunnyDude(m): 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Stop dating students.. They're not mature for the commitment

1 Like

Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Babaplato(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bro, just forget the relationship but don't stop knacking the kpekus, abeg dey fire am very well dis time around and anytime she loses interest in her ex and wants commitment from you, sack her with brutality. She deserves it.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Angelacruz: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
probably she is still in love with her ex.Just talk to her
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Kingsnova:

Don't spend a dime on her again. Don't call her. Don't pick her calls!

If she comes to your place and asks why you haven't been picking her calls or calling her, tell her you don't want to come between her and her ex.

She is an ungrateful fool. Don't be the fool she uses to shine. Be smart!
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by kambili999(f): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Have u tried talking to her about her change of attitude lately?
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Aksnoopy: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
Shortyy:

oluchi inbox me na, make we relate asa new. cool
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by WrittyWritter(f): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
U re still asking us wat to do ...guy talk to her if she starts saying trash or avoids d conversation..kindly dump her..try to move on..and get urself a better girl..sorry about ur wasted money though..just see it as a failed investment smiley
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hmm. But do you read the redpill threads at all?? Dat girl is gone. Move on.
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Anayxz(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ghost her
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Tobiloba2407: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Shortyy:

Lol, my engaged ex of 2 years would not stop telling me she wants to Bleep me, my married ex of almost 5 years, still tells me I'm the best and wants to go on vacation with me.
The ex is not evil,it is the girl that is evil, and probably the guy used money to woo her, but you need money and other qualities to keep a woman.

He should free her for 3 weeks no contact and see what her reaction would be.
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Shortyy(f): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

Lol, my engaged ex of 2 years would not stop telling me she wants to Bleep me, my married ex of almost 5 years, still tells me I'm the best and wants to go on vacation with me.
The ex is not evil,it is the girl that is evil, and probably the guy used money to woo her, but you need money and other qualities to keep a woman.

He should free her for 3 weeks no contact and see what her reaction would be.

It's not the girl.

I still have my exes begging me for forgiveness for being àssholes. That's cuz to them I've upgraded. Talking about they want me back and all that BS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18: I Need Urgent Help [Picture] / I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) / Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.