Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink (2746 Views)

Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience / I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) / Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by zikter(m): 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
ekene247:

Do it legally and you will understand what life supposed to be. No pastor will be giving you hope of heaven because you will see heaven on earth
Your second sentence is pointless. Are you saying all the people in the US do not believe in God and heaven? stop being sensational
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by pansophist(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
Thank God I can ride a bicycle wella. Thanks for the tip.

Sha don't ride it forever o. grin

Use am as a bridge to cross to the other side. Better to do it as a student, so the same time of making money count towards your degree. That's exactly what I did.

Time is all your got, never waste any of it, it must count towards something.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by Emmanuel909090: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
True talk
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by ekene247(m): 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
pansophist:

Sha don't ride it forever o. grin

Use am as a bridge to cross to the other side. Better to do it as a student, so the same time of making money count towards your degree. That's exactly what I did.

Time is all your got, never waste any of it, it must count towards something.
You are a great man. U have laid a good foundation for ur generation.

I am glad someone can corroborate my opinion. They think that homeless is as a result of corrupt government like Naija or difficulty in making money.

Drug has really dealt with US. I went to vacation in NYC and I saw a mad man controlling traffic there near Times Square. If I decide to put it on social media and tag it "mad man seen controlling traffic in New York", people will start thinking US na Naija. They will forget that NYC annual Budget may be bigger than twl years budget of Nigeria as a country.

It is very sad to see how some Nigerians reason here. They can't even go on with discussion without either attacking the person involved or bringing up a different issue all together.

1 Like

Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by pansophist(m): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
ekene247:

You are a great man. U have laid a good foundation for ur generation.

I am glad someone can corroborate my opinion. They think that homeless is as a result of corrupt government like Naija or difficulty in making money.

Drug has really dealt with US. I went to vacation in NYC and I saw a mad man controlling traffic there near Times Square. If I decide to put it on social media and tag it "mad man seen controlling traffic in New York", people will start thinking US na Naija. They will forget that NYC annual Budget may be bigger than twl years budget of Nigeria as a country.

It is very sad to see how some Nigerians reason here. They can't even go on with discussion without either attacking the person involved or bringing up a different issue all together.

Bro, European countries are more of social democracy than the US. But over here, you'll see a healthy young man that can work, a citizen, was born here, and has all the support of the system, but instead they rather do drugs, beg, and become a social nuisance.

Due to governmental corruption in Nigeria, it has shielded lots of people from responsibility, and kind of justify their laziness and incompetence. Any idiot can just blame Buhari as the reason why he/she is suffering, but somehow foreigners are trooping in daily in Nigeria making big buck. I'm not saying is perfect or the leaders ain't corrupt, but that does not exempt one from facing the world and making a living for themselves.

Western societies does one thing to everyone, and it is that it reveals yourself to you. No one to blame for anything, even if you're uneducated, the system has a place for you if you're not lazy.
Unlike Nigeria where a lazy person is justified in his laziness because he can just blame corruption and Buhari

Illegal immigrants are building house back home, what more of someone legal, and a citizen?

I personally know few people that instead of taking a cleaning job, or food delivery, or a mover, anything menial, they'll rather starve than do it, because it humiliates them. But somehow, begging me for money is not humiliating, but working a menial job is. What a logic. grin

7 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by Richdee1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
If you like tell me Dem dey kill people for Abroad, you see this Country, it's a no no for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘if To Say Na Guy’ – Reactions As Nigerian Lady Pranks Army Officer In Public / . / You Are The Luckiest Woman On Earth If Your Husband "Joystick" Is Still Active

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.