Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? (13203 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? / Can A Born Again Christian Be Possessed By Demon? / Can A Genuine Christian Be A Nigerian Politician? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Agboconsult1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mainwhile a Rev.Father in Benue state is the flag bearer for APC gubernatorial candidate.
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Lamasta(m): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I am called by Jesus Christ to be a follower and witness of Jesus Christ alone, sorry.. undecided

2. Against the direct commandment of Jesus Christ? You do know that sin is transgression or disobedience of God's direct commandment to you in His Law, Jesus Christ? undecided

You are just contradicting yourself cos you don't know what you are typing....

Shalom
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Engr2016: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Very good points my brother. It's quite futile arguing with Jehovah Witnesses on matters of the scriptures. They have their own different bible. Why should we argue with people who claim our Lord Jesus is angel Micheal. What an insult to equate the Holy Christ to an angel. That says a lot about the doctrine of Jehovah Witnesses.
Newton2024:
That Jesus didn't participate in politics doesn't mean politics is bad or sinful. In Jesus'days, there was no democracy but Roman government. Can you say because Jesus did not have children, therefore it is a sin to born children?

1 Like

Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Newton2024: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Engr2016:
Very good points my brother. It's quite futile arguing with Jehovah Witnesses on matters of the scriptures. They have their own different bible. Why should we argue with people who claim our Lord Jesus is angel Micheal. What an insult to equate the Holy Christ to an angel. That says a lot about the doctrine of Jehovah Witnesses.
Thank you my brother. I never knew they are jehovah witnesses. No wonder they willingly surrendered themselves to Putin's persecution in Russia. They can't join army too but they would want army's protection. Is that not a false doctrine?
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Arizonaz: 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The true God only allowed the Israelites to have a taste of the suffering other nations are experiencing due to their choice of human Kings. When the Israelites first made the demand it was totally a bad idea!

Read 1Samuel 8:1-22

Samuel told the Israelites that when the kings (rulers) they're demanding to begin to maltreat them {Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9} they will cry unto God for help but He will not answer them. 1Samuel 8:18

Perhaps that's not what is happening in Nigeria right now. Most of you do compare one country to another not knowing that there's no nation under the heavens where the citizens aren't suffering one way or another in the hands of POLITICIANS! smiley

I have gone through the Bible reference and it explains a lot. But as Christian, we must carry out our civic duties. It's already a prophecy which has been fulfilling from time past.
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by luluman: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
MasonKendall:
And who is a true Christian?
If you were a true Christian you'll know the answer. By their words we know them sad
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Newton2024:
1. Politics (and other things of this world) are not my masters. They can only be my masters if they are in control. Politics is not my master because it is not controlling me. I am the one controlling politics.

2. I am a politician, a theologian and a mathematician and I can proudly tell you that I am the one controlling politics. Politics is not bad as you people think. If you are not bad, politics cannot make you bad. I can't steal if it is not in me. Same as fornication, etc. Who you are before joining politics matters.
1. Do you even begin to understand what a master is? Master refers any ideology, system of rules or doctrines,or persons one submits oneself . Are you certain you none of that which you cling to is master over you? undecided

2. You actually beleive you control politics meaning it is subject to rules dictated by you and not the other way around? undecided
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by MasonKendall(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
luluman:
If you were a true Christian you'll know the answer. By their words we know them sad
This is not a tortoise Vs hare race. And what is your statement supposed to mean? Are you intimidated by the fact that I'll embarrass you blue black?
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Engr2016: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
The dictator Putin has even banned Jehovah Witnesses in their law since about 3 years ago. It's now an civil offense to be a Jehovah Witness in Russia. This is why it is wrong to allow evil rulers to be in power. Christians have the right to elect godly leaders but if we refuse to act right, evil and tyranny will prevail. Nigeria of today has a population of about 50% Christians (born again or not) . That's about 100M people. Yet only about 20M people decides who to lead us. This must stop.

Newton2024:
Thank you my brother. I never knew they are jehovah witnesses. No wonder they willingly surrendered themselves to Putin's persecution in Russia. They can't join army too but they would want army's protection. Is that not a false doctrine?
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by luluman: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
MasonKendall:
This is not a tortoise Vs hare race. And what is your statement supposed to mean? Are you intimidated by the fact that I'll embarrass you blue black?
Thanks for confirming my insinuations: a Christian will not embarrass anyone.
Next please!
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Happened: 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
obi4eze:
It's so difficult.

Such Christian will need plenty of prayers and divine direction to succeed.
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by MasonKendall(m): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
luluman:
Thanks for confirming my insinuations: a Christian will not embarrass anyone.
Next please!
I asked a polite question, who is a true Christian? You started dodging the question with your unnecessary hide and seek words as if you're playing killer bean. If you can't answer a question, just say it. Nobody go beat you.
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Newton2024:
Read these comments above.

1. Which one is this gentile world? Point out where Jesus Christ outright declares against the politics.

2. I was once like you until I understand better. If you refuse to participate, muslims in government will use your tax to sponsor your killers. Be wise my brother.
1. Recall that God is the one who is credited with giving the Jewish Nation, Israel, at the time its National Constitution in the Kingdom of Canaan, the Old Covenant Law of Moses, so Jesus Christ, in Matthew 20 vs 24 - 28, made it clear that what He was against was the way the Non-Jewish People aka the Gentiles ruled - the politics of the world is general. undecided

Or did Jesus Christ say that there passage of Matthew 20 vs 24 - 28 , that you should rule over the people are the Gentiles rule over theirs? undecided

2. So what if they use my taxes to do so? Why should I worry about that? When Jesus Christ paid taxes at the Temple, did He worry that the money would be used to fund campaigns to eventually demolish the same Temple years later? undecided
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Raph82(m): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Jesus is coming soon with his kingdom to restore things. Nobody is saying he won't come soon, but how soon is the soon? Thousands of years ago, he was coming soon, now, he's coming soon, the thing is, the day you breathe your last breadth, your Christ has come, that's why we have to live life as if we will die the next moment.

He will defeat every human government and reign on earth together with the kings under him. You are not sure if that will happen in your life time. It is written in the Bible, that will be after the rapture, which we're not sure it will happen in this generation, nobody can predict the time.

Real Christ hope should be set on God, Jehovah, not on mere human leaders.Bible too says woe unto him that put his trust in man, nobody is advising anyone to put his or her hope in humans, but what we're saying is that Christians should not stand aloof from participating in governance, if queen Esther did not get herself involved in the politics of the land at that period, her entire clan will be wiped off, today, she's still remembered for that. Turkey was once a Christian nation, but the carelessness and negligence of christians in that land brought about the religious cleansing which led to death of Christianity in the land. Christ has done his part, we have to play our own part too, standing aloof in the name of Christ is coming to take over the government will disappoint God himself. This northerners are already achieving their aims, to massacre as many Christians as possible to create fears in the mind of others. Now people are afraid to go to church in Owo and some other places in Ondo state, the more Christians withdraw from politics, the more they have their way in bringing jihad to our doorstep, another Turkey scenario loading.
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lamasta:
You are just contradicting yourself cos you don't know what you are typing....

Shalom
I have not once contradicted myself. As I have made clear what Jesus Christ decreed instead. You decide. Do you believe Jesus Christ or do you not. undecided
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Engr2016: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jehovah Witnesses should excuse us please. The question is addressed to Christians and not Jehovah Witnesses. You people don't believe in Jesus Christ as God but you believe He is angel Micheal. Anyone that denies the divinity of Jesus Christ is not a Christian. Read 1 Pet 2:1 International Version. "But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves"
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by cornelboy(f): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Newton2024:
That Jesus didn't participate in politics doesn't mean politics is bad or sinful. In Jesus'days, there was no democracy but Roman government. Can you say because Jesus did not have children, therefore it is a sin to born children?
Well, Jesus's apostles and the early church generally were politically neutral before Constantine took over the church.
Jesus commission his disciples to preach the good news of the kingdom throughout the earth. That's what real Christians should be busy with not dirty politics.

You can't participate in Nigeria politics and remain a follower of Christ and do God's will.

May you have peace.
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by cornelboy(f): 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Raph82:
You can't participate in Nigeria's politics and remain a true followers of Christ and do God's will.
That's a fact.
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by luluman: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
MasonKendall:
I asked a polite question, who is a true Christian? You started dodging the question with your unnecessary hide and seek words as if you're playing killer bean. If you can't answer a question, just say it. Nobody go beat you.
Thank you for helping everyone believe you are NOT a Christian.
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Engr2016:
1. Jehovah Witnesses should excuse us please. The question is addressed to Christians and not Jehovah Witnesses. You people don't believe in Jesus Christ as God but you believe He is angel Micheal.

2. Anyone that denies the divinity of Jesus Christ is not a Christian. Read 1 Pet 2:1 International Version. "But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves"
1. I am not even a JW but from the discussion so far, you don't seem to believe in Jesus Christ yourself since you outright reject most everything Jesus Christ taught and commands of His followers all so you can instead push forward the doctrines and traditions of your own pastors and mogs. So how different do you think you are from JWs who also push forward the doctrines and traditions of their own church/assembly like you do? undecided

2. According to Jesus Christ, anyone who refuses to obey His teachings(and commandments) does not belong to Him - John 14 vs 15 - 25 . So while you are at it, better check yourself as you don't also fit in as far as Jesus Christ is concerned. undecided
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Newton2024:
That Jesus didn't participate in politics doesn't mean politics is bad or sinful.

2. In Jesus'days, there was no democracy but Roman government. Can you say because Jesus did not have children, therefore it is a sin to born children?
Note that i am not here to hold brief for the one you responded to...

1. Politics is not bad or sinful. Instead it is of this world. And those who engage in it are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. That is simply what Jesus Christ is saying. Think about what He is telling you. How can you be loyal to the Kingdom of God and at the same time loyal to this world and its politics? . undecided

2. Politics in this world did not start with democracy nor is it defined by it. Jesus Christ explicitly stated that those who belong to Him are not to engage in the politics of the Gentiles- whatever the system may be. undecided
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Raph82(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
cornelboy:

You can't participate in Nigeria's politics and remain true followers of Christ and do God's will.
That's a fact.
You can as well add this to it "you can't work with any private organization or government set up in Nigeria and be a true Christ-follower" because in these places, heavy politics is being played and most of their policies, visions, and missions all have atoms of diplomacy. To you, a true Christ-follower can't get involved in Nigerian politics, to me, it is possible.
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Raph82:
You can as well add this to it "you can't work with any private organization or government set up in Nigeria and be a true Christ-follower" because in these places, heavy politics is being played and most of their policies, visions, and missions all have atoms of diplomacy. To you, a true Christ-follower can't get involved in Nigerian politics, to me, it is possible.
Not trying to hold brief for the one you responded to but the fact is Jesus Christ did teach that His followers are not to
▪︎ Work for any work/job/business to earn perishable bread - John 6 vs 25-33
▪︎ Engage in the politics of the Gentile world - Matthew 20 vs 24 - 28
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Engr2016: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
The same Scriptures you have been misquoting in Math 20: 24 -28 have been outrightly clarified not to be related to politics at all but to Christian conduct among themselves. Yet you are still using it to misdirect people. This is wrong and similar to what the Devil did in misquoting the scriptures to deceive our Lord Jesus but failed. If you claim you are not a Jehovah Witnesses, then perhaps you have been brainwashed by them cos their belief is almost similar to yours.

Kobojunkie:
1. I am not even a JW but from the discussion so far, you don't seem to believe in Jesus Christ yourself since you outright reject most everything Jesus Christ taught and commands of His followers all so you can instead push forward the doctrines and traditions of your own pastors and mogs. So how different do you think you are from JWs who also push forward the doctrines and traditions of their own church/assembly like you do? undecided

2. According to Jesus Christ, anyone who refuses to obey His teachings(and commandments) does not belong to Him - John 14 vs 15 - 25 . So while you are at it, better check yourself as you don't also fit in as far as Jesus Christ is concerned. undecided
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Engr2016:
1. The same Scriptures you have been misquoting in John 14: 15 -25 have been outrightly clarified not to be related to politics at all but to Christian conduct among themselves. Yet you are still using it to lie and deceive people.

2. This is wrong and similar to what the Devil did in misquoting the scriptures to deceive our Lord Jesus but failed. If you claim you are not a Jehovah Witnesses, then perhaps you have been brainwashed by them cos their belief is almost similar to yours.
Are you intentionally playing daft or what? undecided

1. John 14 vs 15 - 25, as I have stated over and over now is Jesus Christ telling you that those who love Him are those who submit to and obey His teachings(and commandments). How is that a lie simply because you refuse to obey His commandment to you in Matthew 20 vs 24 - 28 abeg? undecided

Jesus Christ gave His followers about a total of 100 commandments which they are, all of them, required to obey every moment of their lives. Am I not to mention this to you because you chose to reject His teachings as far as working for perishable food an politics is concerned? undecided

2. It isn't the devil that misquoted scripture but it men much like you are doing right pretending what Jesus Christ says means something else. You accuse me of being brainwashed on grounds that I heed that taught by Jesus Christ yet you think instead that you obey Him even as you outright refuse everything He commands of you. What does that tell you or who it that rules over you? undecided
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Engr2016: 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Everything you still quoted again has nothing to do with politics or governance. Thank GOD we have the scriptures to read ourselves. Read it again with pure and open heart so that the Holy Spirit can explain it to you. That even depends on if you are born again and Spirit fillled. A babalawo or muslim can as well read and quote the bible. But does that make them a disciple or Christian? No!

Kobojunkie:
Are you intentionally playing daft or what? undecided

1. John 14 vs 15 - 25, as I have stated over and over now is Jesus Christ telling you that those who love Him are those who submit to and obey His teachings(and commandments). How is that a lie simply because you refuse to obey His commandment to you in Matthew 20 vs 24 - 28 abeg? undecided

Jesus Christ gave His followers about a total of 100 commandments which they are, all of them, required to obey every moment of their lives. Am I not to mention this to you because you chose to reject His teachings as far as working for perishable food an politics is concerned? undecided

2. It isn't the devil that misquoted scripture but it men much like you are doing right pretending what Jesus Christ says means something else. You accuse me of being brainwashed on grounds that I heed that taught by Jesus Christ yet you think instead that you obey Him even as you outright refuse everything He commands of you. What does that tell you or who it that rules over you? undecided
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Engr2016: 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Your quote below is a misrepresentation of the scriptures. How can you claim Jesus told his people not to work to earn a living? Only the full time ministers i.e the 12 Apostles abstained from further secular work and not all disciples in general. Are you saying Christians should be idle beggars or robbers? Without working, how do you earn a living? Even Aquila and Priscilla as well as Apostle Paul worked as tent makers to earn a living despite being faithful disciples or preachers respectively.

Kobojunkie:
Not trying to hold brief for the one you responded to but the fact is Jesus Christ did teach that His followers are not to
▪︎ Work for any work/job/business to earn perishable bread - John 6 vs 25-33
▪︎ Engage in the politics of the Gentile world - Matthew 20 vs 24 - 28
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Kobojunkie: 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Engr2016:
Everything you still quoted again has nothing to do with politics or governance. Thank GOD we have the scriptures to read ourselves. Read it again with pure and open heart so that the Holy Spirit can explain it to you. That even depends on if you are born again and Spirit fillled. A babalawo or muslim can as well read and quote the bible. But does that make them a disciple or Christian? No!
Well, as I already said, according to Jesus Christ, those who love Him are those who submit to and obey His teachings(and commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25. If what Jesus Christ decreed in Matthew 20 vs 24 - 28 does not make sense to you, then it cannot be helped since not everyone who claims to beleive accepts what He says. undecided
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Engr2016: 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bro, mere citing or quoting the scriptures to support a wrong doctrine will not change the doctrine to become right. It is a great sin to misrepresent Jesus words . His words are clear and understandable to His true disciples without adding , removing or misrepresenting it. To others, it might appear like parables. The question is are you His true disciple? Are you born again? Are you Spirit filled? If not, you need to repent first and ask Him to come into your life. Without these, it will be hard to grasp the things of the Scriptures because they are Spirit and life. John 6:63
Kobojunkie:
Well, as I already said, according to Jesus Christ, those who love Him are those who submit to and obey His teachings(and commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25. If what Jesus Christ decreed in Matthew 20 vs 24 - 28 does not make sense to you, then it cannot be helped since not everyone who claims to beleive accepts what He says. undecided
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Engr2016:
1. Your quote below is a misrepresentation of the scriptures. How can you claim Jesus told his people not to work to earn a living? Only the full time ministers i.e the 12 Apostles abstained from further secular work and not all disciples in general.

2. Are you saying Christians should be idle beggars or robbers? Without working, how do you earn a living? Even Aquila and Priscilla as well as Apostle Paul worked as tent makers to earn a living despite being faithful disciples or preachers respectively.
Open your eyes!

1. Did Jesus Christ ever claim anywhere in His teachings that what He taught them only applied to the 12? Is it the very same teachings He gave to them, that He then sent them out to teach to all those in the world ? undecided

2. Do you not at all trust the God who says to you that you should not worry about what to eat, to drink, to wear etc., that He is able to able to provide it all for you same as He provides it the wild flowers etc.? undecided

Jesus Christ clearly tells you there in John 6 vs 25 - 33 the work He wants for you to do instead of what you do now. Why do you equate that which He commands to begging and robbery? undecided

I don't recall reading anywhere in the Gospel where Jesus Christ said you should do as Aquila and Priscila or even Paul did. He instead said those who are His friends are those who do as He asks. So are you vying for a position as friend of Jesus Christ or as friend of Aquila and Priscilla and Paul? undecided
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Kobojunkie: 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Engr2016:
1. Bro, mere citing or quoting the scriptures to support a wrong doctrine will not change the doctrine to become right. It is a great sin to misrepresent Jesus words . His words are clear and understandable to His true disciples without adding , removing or misrepresenting it. To others, it might appear like parables.

2. The question is are you His true disciple? Are you born again? Are you Spirit filled? If not, you need to repent first and ask Him to come into your life.
3. Without these, it will be hard to grasp the things of the Scriptures because they are Spirit and life. John 6:63
1. Sure! undecided

2. Who is a true disciple of Jesus Christ, in Jesus Christ's own words? undecided

▪︎Jesus Christ never said His true disciples are those who are born-again. undecided
▪︎Jesus Christ never said His true disciples are only this white are Spirit-filled. undecided

So what exactly did Jesus Christ indeed say regarding those who are of Him, those who are His friends and those who love Him - His true disciples? undecided

3. Not even once in His teachings did Jesus Christ state that only those who meet the criteria you have set yourself above understand His teaching. Instead what Jesus Christ said is that those who use the understanding they have will have more understanding given to them - Matthew 13 vs 12 & Matthew 25 vs 28 and Mark 4 vs 22 - 26 undecided
Re: Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? by Engr2016: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
It's obvious you are not even born again yet. You can't even be a disciple of Christ without doing that first let alone become Spirit filled. Bro, please do humbly repent today. Arguing the scriptures will do you no good. It's futile. Please go and read John 3:3-6 “Jesus answered and said to him, ‘Most assuredly I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God … Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.” John 3:3-6.

Kobojunkie:
1. Sure! undecided

2. Who is a true disciple of Jesus Christ, in Jesus Christ's own words? undecided

▪︎Jesus Christ never said His true disciples are those who are born-again. undecided
▪︎Jesus Christ never said His true disciples are only this white are Spirit-filled. undecided

So what exactly did Jesus Christ indeed say regarding those who are of Him, those who are His friends and those who love Him - His true disciples? undecided

3. Not even once in His teachings did Jesus Christ state that only those who meet the criteria you have set yourself above understand His teaching. Instead what Jesus Christ said is that those who use the understanding they have will have more understanding given to them - Matthew 13 vs 12 & Matthew 25 vs 28 and Mark 4 vs 22 - 26 undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sermon By Benson Idahosa Part1 / Why Africans Are Religious / Members Being ‘forced Out’ Of Church Of England For Being Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.