Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians (17271 Views)

Edo Police Arrest 22-Year-Old Man In Military Wear For Possession Of Firearms / Abba Kyari Team Arrest Smugglers Of Firearms From Libya, Benin & Burkina Faso / Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Goldenkrezi: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Wtf is wrong with this CAN

I am a Christian but I don't buy this oo
Legalization of firearms is a No No

See US wey develop pass 9ja dey suffer am now

Omo God forbid...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2022
It will make sense
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by DanielPat01: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2022
I kinda like the idea you know. Self defense is not a crime. Ownership of arms legalized in Isreal and if not for the possession of arms in Isreal more people would have died from recent terrorist attacks in Isreal.

But immediately this terrorist go on a shooting spree the Isrealis take them down before the say Jack Robinson.

Nigerian should go beyond ownership of arms we should also invite the law gun education at age 18. My opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Legalize it, janja-weed no go ever escape me, when they trespass; they're will be my target... Every bullet won't go off for nothing, it won't go off without hitting the skull of those janja-weed TERROISTs... Its a good suggestion but it would have been brought up a long time ago, at least if approved I will use it to mine the skull of the Ajala traveler who had been killing my people..
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Bbbw: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2022
I have said this several times it’s time for Nigerians most especially educated adults to carry guns

They should start by collection of real data traced to each homes

2 Likes

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by bunnae(f): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2022
post=113719875:

Okay bunnae.
Good morning sir.
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Kingspin(m): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2022
The Nigerian government is responsible for the murder of her citizens by foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Kingozymandias(m): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2022
Tinubu supporters like LeoDeKing will not like this..they want a Muslim Muslim ticket for the drug Barron so Christians can be wiped out

Jokers

Atiku 2023

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Bwaal(m): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2022
CAN dey see America so ? Nawa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by EgunMogaji2: 7:54am On Jun 12, 2022
I've been shouting this for the past 10 years.

Legalise concealed carry weapons.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2022
I don't really think legalisation of firearms will work in Nigeria with the amount of mentally deranged, unstable and frustrated people out there, if it ever happens the crime rate and death rate will be worse than anything, people will use that opportunity to indulge in crimes and infact the shootings that is happening in the USA will be a child play compare to what will happen in Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by EgunMogaji2: 7:55am On Jun 12, 2022
Bwaal:
CAN dey see America so ? Nawa ooo

What's wrong with America. I feel 100% safer there than here. Just having guns will not solve all crimes but it will level the playing field. If only 3 to 5 people were armed in the Owo church then it would end differently.

3 Likes

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by lastmessenger: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2022
post=113719798:
In Nigeria?!

Thay will be SUICIDAL.
shut up. If all Benue indigenes had guns,majority of the dead would still be alive.

3 Likes

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by pacesetting: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Who are those saying this in CAN? Are they seeing what is going on in the US which is supposedly civilized?

How can you solve a problem with another problem?
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Generalwoodz(m): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2022
Sleyk:
That's a welcome development.... At least, Make I fight small before I die.
grin grin well, it's a good course. Ever contemplated enlisting in the force?
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by SeekerOfPekus: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2022
Why can't god protect them? Firearms is a product of agnostic. Why use an agnostic tool when you are christian?

2 Likes

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 12, 2022
CAN! Una head no correct. You wan destroy Nigeria. So, they should allow everyone to carry gun. Ha! You never learn from the US? Una heads no correct ooo.

See...when a good president comes in, he can easily check illegal importation of weapons. That's all. Buhari is just a dullard. That's all. But if we legalise arms here....ha! Boko Haram and Bandits will be child's play. See eh...anyone can just wake up and blow your head. You insult anyone on NL and the person will trace you...ca wait for 2 years...and maybe meets you in a mall...see...na gun shot to your head. I pity those old market sellers...anyone can just blow up their heads just because the buyer feels the price of rice is high. You will hear....what? This kongo of rice is this price again? Mama...collect am... gunshot...and then...he will tell the mama to go sell at high price in heaven. Police set go dey take cover. You stop to check boys...see yahoo boys don blast their heads.

CAN is just a useless organisation. Honestly. Even MURIC is more useless. Yes. I say it workout apology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by pacesetting: 8:00am On Jun 12, 2022
Nigerians are not civilized enough for gun policy. Apart from that, we don't have a fingerprint verification system. It will be sucidal to adopt such policy.
EgunMogaji2:

What's wrong with America. I feel 100% safer there than here. Just having guns will not solve all crimes but it will level the playing field. If only 3 to 5 people were armed in the Owo church then it would end differently.

2 Likes

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by baretalk: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2022
Legitimate people must own firearms, with proper guardliine on usage. If we utilize harsh penalties on unjustified usage like America does, people will use it reasonably.
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2022
Goldenkrezi:

Omo God forbid...
This is what I'm trying to say too, if it ever happens people will die like flies everyday and it will be worst than what is happening in America currently, legalization of firearms in Nigeria can never be possible.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Arizonaz: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2022
cry

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by abidem4real: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2022
Loveurneighbour:
Urges members to suspend vigil

Amotekun mounts surveillance around churches, combs forests

https://punchng.com/owo-massacre-can-calls-for-legalisation-of-firearms-for-nigerians/
I can see Christians are coming to their right senses now. The era of like "if you are slapped at your right cheek, turn your left cheek to the person" is gradually living them.
Kudos to the CAN

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Harmattan123(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2022
brosom:
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven,(CHILDREN OF GOD) suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Tooth for tooth, eye for an eye.

Good reasoning from CAN.!!

“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;”
— Matthew 5:44 (KJV)
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by iswallker(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2022
temitope27:
I didn't see anything like legalization of firearms here. OP are you well atall

Eye dey pain u

First paragraph - enact a law

undecided
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by brosom(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2022
Harmattan123:

“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;”
— Matthew 5:44 (KJV)
God and tell that to Israel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Georgejeez: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2022
Problem now is that, will the niggas in possession of firearms wait till the herdsmen comes before using it on themselves to settle scores
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2022
Jesus said IF THEY SLAPPED YOUR RIGHT EAR, TURN THE LEFT TO THEM. CAN should know that they are suppose to uphold the teachings of Jesus and stop calling for war.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by bhella10: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2022
I don't support. America?
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Arizonaz: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2022
Goldenkrezi:

Omo God forbid...

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Goldenkrezi: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
This is what I'm trying to say too, if it ever happens people will die like flies everyday and it will be worst than what is happening in America currently, legalization of firearms in Nigeria can never be possible.

If it ever happens Nigeria will be a laughing stock in Africa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by buckeyemedia: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2022
brosom:
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven,(CHILDREN OF GOD) suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Tooth for tooth, eye for an eye.

Good reasoning from CAN.!!
Very stupid assertion, Americans are crying because of gun legislations over small arms proliferation, yet Some mumu senseless Nigerians are calling for crazy people to be carrying guns?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers / How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister / Lagos Trader Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.