Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,511 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians (17270 Views)

Edo Police Arrest 22-Year-Old Man In Military Wear For Possession Of Firearms / Abba Kyari Team Arrest Smugglers Of Firearms From Libya, Benin & Burkina Faso / Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Goldenkrezi: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2022
Dude! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Adolfhitler001: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2022
Like in the united States abi, Gun law cannot work in Nigeria abeg too many mad people grin grin imagine meeting that dead vulture griller one on one grin grin
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by brosom(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Very stupid assertion, Americans are crying because of gun legislations, Some mumu senseless Nigerians are calling for crazy people to be carrying guns?
Go f*ck ur self u Fulani mother-f*cker.

2 Likes

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by fredoooooo: 8:13am On Jun 12, 2022
Oritsejakfor been doing tha since jonathan era , CAN of worms
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by nemynely(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2022
Since when did beheading become a panacea for headache?
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by nedekid: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2022
Machinegun91:
CAN sometimes talks funny talk
How?
Do you know Chris okotie would have been dead when robbers invaded his house many years ago?
Apperently he had a pistol and unleashed hot lead on them.
In the late 80s one man in my estate sent 4 home invaders to the great beyoud. He wanted patiently untill the climbed the fence before opening fire on them.
Mr body Lawson. Father to the famous Nigerian photographer ie seyi body Lawson had robbers invade his house. One of them had his intestines splashed on the wall from the blast of brave Mr lawson's shotgun.
We must have the right to protect our families.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by toprealman: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2022
Working on getting myself 2 licenced metals.
You cross that line....boom!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by gbemishile: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2022
If the story is true,then let it be known that the first religious body to support legalization of fire arms in Nigeria are the christians.
I rest my case
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by kals4luv990(m): 8:22am On Jun 12, 2022
post=113719798:
In Nigeria?!

Thay will be SUICIDAL.
Bro America never finish

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by kelmicheal: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2022
The disadvantage of it is more than the advantage it will bring about casualties
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Slimwhyt(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2022
Better
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Candycrushy(f): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2022
I jus dey imagine myself with gun...na that my wicked ex I go fes use am shoot
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by BabydiHot(f): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2022
gbemishile:
If the story is true,then let it be known that the first religious body to support legalization of fire arms in Nigeria are the christians.
I rest my case
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Athemisia: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2022
TMSMedia:
This man is the president Nigeria needs now

Clearer video of how Truck driver, Ejiro Otaghiro Otaigho risked his life to save others in Delta State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJhifQDs49k
Error Corrected.
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Adolfhitler001: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2022
gbemishile:
I rest my case
Are you high on weed? So we should keep dying from invasion and not look for solution since Govt can't help the ordinary Nigerian
If the president cant help the people of kastina his home state from the terror of bandit why will he care about me in far away south
As much as I don't support legalising guns stop making it look like Christians are blood thirty

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by 1x2x3: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2022
No please...... Too many unstable people in the streets. Cheating partners go dey collect steady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by pacespot(m): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2022
Whether they legalize it or not, everybody should be armed.

2 Likes

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Athemisia: 8:29am On Jun 12, 2022
fasho01:
I support this motion, though it should be regulated
If it can't be regulated in the u.s why do you think it can be regulated here in Nigeria where the laws don't work?

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Athemisia: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2022
kelvincoke:
It will be useful now but the aftermath will be disastrous cos people will abuse it
Exactly bro!
If an average Nigerian can abuse power then guns will not be left out. It suddenly become a tool for oppression.
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Hussein035: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Since the government can't protect us again,this could be the only way.

Nobody has monopoly of violence and crime.

SINCERELY, I only believe worshipping is about heaven not these earth, you will get your reward in heaven for worshipping God.

NIGERIANS must stop deceiving ourselves from God protection against gun and bomb
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by od501: 8:34am On Jun 12, 2022
Loveurneighbour:
Urges members to suspend vigil

Amotekun mounts surveillance around churches, combs forests

https://punchng.com/owo-massacre-can-calls-for-legalisation-of-firearms-for-nigerians/

The best suggestion this dummy organisation is giving this year. It is scriptural though.

Obviously, fasting and prayers isn't working.
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Harmattan123(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2022
brosom:
God and tell that to Israel.
Let the war begin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Blitzerz: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2022
Yes.
Now we are talking
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Gokoyer1401: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2022
It is well
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Athemisia: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
CAN! Una head no correct. You wan destroy Nigeria. So, they should allow everyone to carry gun. Ha! You never learn from the US? Una heads no correct ooo.

See...when a good president comes in, he can easily check illegal importation of weapons. That's all. Buhari is just a dullard. That's all. But if we legalise arms here....ha! Boko Haram and Bandits will be child's play. See eh...anyone can just wake up and blow your head. You insult anyone on NL and the person will trace you...ca wait for 2 years...and maybe meets you in a mall...see...na gun shot to your head. I pity those old market sellers...anyone can just blow up their heads just because the buyer feels the price of rice is high. You will hear....what? This kongo of rice is this price again? Mama...collect am... gunshot...and then...he will tell the mama to go sell at high price in heaven. Police set go dey take cover. You stop to check boys...see yahoo boys don blast their heads.

CAN is just a useless organisation. Honestly. Even MURIC is more useless. Yes. I say it workout apology.
Bro na wetin dey my mind you don pour full ground so..... Osheyyyyy cheesy

Many of them never no the implications that's why Dem dey talk nonsense.

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by UselessBuhari: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
This is what I'm trying to say too, if it ever happens people will die like flies everyday and it will be worst than what is happening in America currently, legalization of firearms in Nigeria can never be possible.
So people are not currently dieing like flies in Nigeria?
Gun crime in Nigeria is 100 times worse than the US, so you guys should stop using the US as an example to justify you support for the one sided (Fulani) violence i Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Athemisia: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Candycrushy:
Ewooo! I don give many girls breakfast chop oh hope say this one no be one of them. shocked
Make I check her profile first.....

Chaii! Na one of them oh.... cry
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by GreatrAnalyst: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2022
kelvincoke:
It will be useful now but the aftermath will be disastrous cos people will abuse it

Exactly.
You can see what is happening in the US already.
The fact is government is not doing what they should with security, we really don't need gun laws if government does all that's required of them.
What has happened to national databases? Why are kidnappers making calls and can't be traced yet?
What are they doing to our porous borders?
What have they done with those pointed to be financing banditry and Boko Haram?
What about the news of herdmen being released after arrest when caught with crimes?
Why is goverment shielding those culpable unnecessarily?

If goverment can answer this and many more sincerely, we wouldn't be talking about gun legalization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Foodforthought: 8:51am On Jun 12, 2022
Candycrushy:
This statement can put you in big trouble. Your bio is open, anything happens to one of your exes it might not be funny.
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by Athemisia: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2022
UselessBuhari:
So people are not currently dieing like flies in Nigeria?
Gun crime in Nigeria is 100 times worse than the US, so you guys should stop using the US as an example to justify you support for the one sided (Fulani) violence i Nigeria

100 times worse when guns ain't legal. What will it be when every man is free to carry guns undecided

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians by DelphiOracle(m): 8:54am On Jun 12, 2022
The truth is if they legalize weapons, there will be totally madness. N death rate will increase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers / How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister / Lagos Trader Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.