Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong (2623 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by zinaunreal(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sucre6:

If u think this is the best way to test your partner faithfulness then you are brainless

That's why most of you don't end up well in your relationships. Keep dating devil's that's your business. Wacko jacko
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by zinaunreal(m): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
EmzyT:

Weak ass Animal grin grin 70 years old man wey mumu! A small girl ghosted the Animal, instead of moving on, he quickly brought it to Nairaland for Redpillers to bash the girl but it's backfiring grin grin grin

Block headed Pig grin grin grin

Who cares about the backlash. Na your type dey quickly ghost . Maggot brain.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by Sucre6: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
zinaunreal:

That's why most of you don't end up well in your relationships. Keep dating devil's that's your business. Wacko jacko

You are a psycho, and u don't deserve a good woman, who know if you don't even have HIV for real Look at how u are attacking anyone on this thread that tries to tell u the truth,

You are a fashionable nincompoop bro, try use sense in your next relationship this ain't the best way t test someone faithfulness, get that stuck inside your brain

2 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by Demigod22: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
People like OP need to go for mental health check up. Sometimes, I wonder if some people's brain normally expires.

In fact, OP, for doing that, you are sophisticatedly, crudely, callously, exaggeratedly, irredeemably, irresponsibly, dubiously, sly, unimportantly, inconsequentially, potentially, disrespectfully, ruthlessly, illogically, unloyally, meaninglessly, mercilessly, unholinessly, irritably, dishonesty, dishonorably, insincerely, insanely, poorly, mentally, diabolically, psychologically, stupidly, foolishly and absurdistly sick in your head.

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by koyyess: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
zinaunreal:
We've know each other for 10 months but we have never had sex because we are trying to run a Conservative style relationship. I told her that I had hiv as a result of a freak accident in the hospital with a patient and she totally ghosted me.

I think you should test the enduring love of your so called sweet heart before you end up in a Relationship of only health but not sickness. Of riches but not poverty.

I conclusion I think what I did isn't wrong in any way.

You are a f00l.

Keep testing ok? One dey, you go jam your hiv type. Make I see where your dirty love go reach.

2 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by Xantel(f): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Wrong way

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by Biglittlelois(f): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
I wish that your gf will go a little further by posting your pics on all social medias so as to caution everyone in case they get mistakenly infected by you, sheybi you're still trying to justify your silly test abi, wait till people avoid you for real, maybe it will make you get sense.

3 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by zinaunreal(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
koyyess:

You are a f00l.

Keep testing ok? One dey, you go jam your hiv type. Make I see where your dirty love go reach.

Maggot. Na your type dey betray. Evil jargon
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by zinaunreal(m): 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
smiley

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by zinaunreal(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Demigod22:
People like OP need to go for mental health check up. Sometimes, I wonder if some people's brain normally expires.

In fact, OP, for doing that, you are sophisticatedly, crudely, callously, exaggeratedly, irredeemably, irresponsibly, dubiously, sly, unimportantly, inconsequentially, potentially, disrespectfully, ruthlessly, illogically, unloyally, meaninglessly, mercilessly, unholinessly, irritably, dishonesty, dishonorably, insincerely, insanely, poorly, mentally, diabolically, psychologically, stupidly, foolishly and absurdistly sick in your head.

People like you need to stop bieng evil
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by phemy36(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Why test your relationship in the first place? To what end?

You are a kid
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by yuping(m): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
zinaunreal:
We've know each other for 10 months but we have never had sex because we are trying to run a Conservative style relationship. I told her that I had hiv as a result of a freak accident in the hospital with a patient and she totally ghosted me.

I think you should test the enduring love of your so called sweet heart before you end up in a Relationship of only health but not sickness. Of riches but not poverty.

I conclusion I think what I did isn't wrong in any way.
undecided you really messed up, they are limit to everything.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by zinaunreal(m): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
yuping:
undecided you really messed up, they are limit to everything.

Ok explain .... because its better this way than bieng sorry in future
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by zinaunreal(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
phemy36:

You are a kid
like I care... whatever
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by koyyess: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
zinaunreal:

I be hiv Maggot. Na my type dey betray with spread of hiv. Evil jargon f@g like me

Mumu.

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by yuping(m): 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
zinaunreal:

Ok explain .... because its better this way than bieng sorry in future
undecided when you lie about you medical condition today correcting it will become nearly impossible, it might not affect yoy today but what about the future, imaging people telling you can't hold a position just because yoy are HIV +, yoy no the truth she might finally know the truth but it will not stop her from using it against you or spreading rumors about it just to justify her break up, women just want to win fight and argument, even our mother says derogatory words to us just to get one on us, never ever let a woman know your weakness it becomes their strength and justification.
You might be with your nigaz playing football or at a club drinking and you might hear na that guy make get HIV score or na that guy with HIV drink pass today, at that moment nothing yoy say will make u good even if you have your test results. Some people have funny names today from football station, club house and they can't stop anyone from calling them till date.

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by 1Sharon(f): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Your relationship with your GF is weird

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Boyfriend Withdrawing / Rate My Pics Nairalanders(photo) / Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.