Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday (51772 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / Massive Recruitment At Adekunle Ajasin University,14th June, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Emarc16(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Jennifer89:

I'm in Warri

Yes Agro
Same here but not showing anything just captured. Can I have your digits so we communicate?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Emarc16(m): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Is like those under N agro are yet to see our place of physical verification exercise oh
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by jasonex4(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Looks like DELTA state is yet to start

2 Likes

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by sexymonkey(m): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Hi, pls can one change d venue for physical verification? There's a mix up in the Local govt. I'm in Abuja dey saying Anambra for screening. Can it be fixed
I'm having this same issue o, I'm in Lagos and got posted to my state of origin Kogi.
Please let me know if you find a way around this

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Samolasoj(m): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Just saw mine with multiple place of option for the verification... I will just simply go with the one close to where I live

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Saintdan0421(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Saw mine earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by extroveee(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Saintdan0421:
Saw mine earlier. KADUNA STATE

NYSC OFFICE CHIKUN LGA SEC. SABON TASHA.

I strolled there and behold the physical verification was on going.

Bvn printout, id card, N500 for file, passports, nysc certificate, state of origin cert, birth cert, degree cert, nasims printout with reference number are the requirements.

Will be doing mine hopefully this week.

Which one be BVN printout again?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Saintdan0421(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
extroveee:

Your Bank go issue u bvn printout.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
extroveee:

Just comply with what they say at the physical verification venue provided they were assigned by Npower.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
sexymonkey:
I'm having this same issue o, I'm in Lagos and got posted to my state of origin Kogi.
In your profile your area of residence was kogi
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by akusucymon: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
N agro delta state, I'm yet to see mine
jasonex4:
Looks like DELTA state is yet to start

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by akusucymon: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Abeg bro, if anything state to happen for uvwie let me know
jasonex4:

Went to mine, but nothing us happening there ..

Uvwie LGA, Delta State

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Jennifer89(f): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I was assigned for physical verification as Nagro but the venue did not display

Are u based in Warri
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Jennifer89:

Are u based in Warri
No
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Emarc16(m): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
I'm currently in Delta and nothing like deployment yet for physical verification exercise.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Pejah97: 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
No venue yet

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by luvken1629(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Completed my physical verification.

Waiting for deployment.

My account details that use to be on my profile is no longer there, though I'm asked to verify account details, isn't going through, what can one do?

If you are N-Agro in Ado/Odo OTA let's hook up and created a group

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Teeeecash(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
luvken1629:
Completed my physical verification.

Waiting for deployment.

My account details that use to be on my profile is no longer there, though I'm asked to verify account details, isn't going through, what can one do?

If you are N-Agro in Ado/Odo OTA let's hook up and created a group
please what are the requirements at your place of physical verification ?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by sexymonkey(m): 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
ezenwaez:

In your profile your area of residence was kogi
I did not choose kogi, it was their glitch that changed my lga of residence to my lga of origin.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by luvken1629(m): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
1. Npower Dashboard page/overview page, I just screen shot and printed it.

2. Bsc certificate

3. Nysc certificate

4. National ID

5. Local government of origin

6. Birthday certificate/age declaration

7. Utility bill confirming my address .

I gave them photocopy, while they sighted the original. They confirmed each document against what's on my profile they then did biometric using my finger print. This was after he was satisfied and saw that there wasn't discrepancy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by AutoChick4U(f): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
sexymonkey:
I called them and they said it will be rectified in 72 hours
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by sexymonkey(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
AutoChick4U:
did they collect any of your details?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by luvken1629(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Teeeecash:
please what are the requirements at your place of physical verification ?

1. Npower Dashboard page/overview page, I just screen shot and printed it.

2. Bsc certificate

3. Nysc certificate

4. National ID

5. Local government of origin

6. Birthday certificate/age declaration

7. Utility bill confirming my address .

I gave them photocopy, while they sighted the original. They confirmed each document against what's on my profile they then did biometric using my finger print. This was after he was satisfied and saw that there wasn't discrepancy.

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by luvken1629(m): 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
AutoChick4U:

Can I have their number to reach them on?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by AutoChick4U(f): 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
sexymonkey:
did they collect any of your details?
Your npower number
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by AutoChick4U(f): 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
luvken1629:

Can I have their number to reach them on?
try d 2 numbers provided in d site. Send email as well. Not easy reaching them
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by sexymonkey(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Your npower number
okay thanks
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by luvken1629(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hope we will be given working aids, like tablets phone, when we resume at our PPA
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by luvken1629(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
AutoChick4U:
try d 2 numbers provided in d site. Send email as well. Not easy reaching them

Ok thanks
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Ask4diva(f): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
I haven't seen any physical verification venue yet, pls should I just go to my nearest local government Secretariat to join the npower screening?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Maxilight: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Has any one from Cross River State seen their verification venues?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by joespiceman(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
captainbangz:
why category did you apply under?
N-teach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday / Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test / Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.