Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday (51775 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / Massive Recruitment At Adekunle Ajasin University,14th June, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by markjay23(m): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Saintdan0421:
Successfully completed my documentation and biometrics today.

What documents did you present. Did they request for any other thing?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Oladimejjy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
ezenwaez:
Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday 25th June, 2022

The long awaited physical verification officially commences on Tuesday 14th June, 2022 and will officially end on Saturday 25th June, the entire physical verification exercise will last for two weeks.
Npower applicants are hereby advised to login their nasims self service portal and click on the verification tab of their nasims portal, if you are selected, your physical verification venue will be displayed under the "fingerprint captured ✓" green icon at the bottom of the verification page on nasims self service portal.
It shows shortlisted on the overview page but not shortlisted in the verification page what do I do?

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by gaetano: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ekehwinz:
Done with verification. Was asked to pay 1,000

Why are they taking money from y'all, I thought this stuff was free? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Oladimejjy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=Ayetimi post=113820630][/quote]
Same here too
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by markjay23(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
gaetano:

Why are they taking money from y'all, I thought this stuff was free? Lol

It's this money stuff that's confusing me now o. Some say they didn't pay, another said he paid 5H. This one said 1k. I no Sabi again

2 Likes

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Babsolala: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ask4diva:
Pls I haven't done my thumb print capturing, I just saw the thumb print message today, pls what will happen?

Ellegacy:
Haven't done the fingerprint verification.. Hope it is not to late to do so.

Biometrics capture has not been closed. It's extended indefinitely, according to Npower official Facebook page.
Please follow the official Npower page on Facebook to get verified info.
I came here to get info for a friend and was almost misled until I checked their official Facebook page.

ezenwaez:

It's late.

Horlamidei:

Thumb printing is closed. It was closed last month..

ezenwaez:

Once physical verification starts then the previous screening stage which is biometrics closes automatically.

ezenwaez and Horlamidei, please always get verified info before posting here in order not to mislead people. This thread was created on 12th of June, but on the 9th of this month the verified Npower page says biometrics verification has been extended indefinitely.

Ezenwaez, you are doing a great job here but please take more time to do your findings before updating people here. And in case you now have a different info about the status of the biometrics capture, then I would advice that you modify your response on the first page because there are nairaland users that barely go beyond the first or second page for info.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by oneble: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hassanmaye:

It will not, just finish the verification

Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by onyioyeezah(f): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Can I get my bvn printout from any of my other banks or does it have to be at the bank I registered
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by gaetano: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
onyioyeezah:
Can I get my bvn printout from any of my other banks or does it have to be at the bank I registered
is bvn printout part of the requirement?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Optmus(m): 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
AutoChick4U:

Thanks man
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by onyioyeezah(f): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
gaetano:
is bvn printout part of the requirement?
yes
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by MkBaron(m): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
yinkus4all01:

I also applied with B.tech certificate

I also applied with my B.tech
What’s happening now
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ProfLogan(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
I just realized that I applied under N-creative and not M-tech. . .

No physical verification since??

Na wa o
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ProfLogan(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
No info on why N-creative people are yet to be informed of Physical verification??

ezenwaez:
Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday 25th June, 2022

The long awaited physical verification officially commences on Tuesday 14th June, 2022 and will officially end on Saturday 25th June, the entire physical verification exercise will last for two weeks.
Npower applicants are hereby advised to login their nasims self service portal and click on the verification tab of their nasims portal, if you are selected, your physical verification venue will be displayed under the "fingerprint captured ✓" green icon at the bottom of the verification page on nasims self service portal.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ProfLogan(m): 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Anyone under N-creative having physical verification?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Duza6649: 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Abeg anyone has done his or her verification in Abuja yet
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by sarmuel97(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
ProfLogan:
Anyone under N-creative having physical verification?

Same here
No physical verification venue yet

Which state?
Mine is Lagos
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ProfLogan(m): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mine in Abuja. Guess N-creative has given less consideration than other categories

sarmuel97:

Same here
No physical verification venue yet

Which state?
Mine is Lagos
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by boss99(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
luvken1629:
Completed my physical verification.

Waiting for deployment.

My account details that use to be on my profile is no longer there, though I'm asked to verify account details, isn't going through, what can one do?

If you are N-Agro in Ado/Odo OTA let's hook up and created a group
please sir what are the requirements for the physical verification?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
boss99:
please sir what are the requirements for the physical verification?
All the documents you uploaded on your NASIMS portal and your profile page print out
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Ellegacy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
God bless you sir. You've literally rejuvenate my hope. Have done the fingerprint verification and I have 'fingerprint captured' on my profile. I did the fingerprint verification yesterday which totally tallies with your claim.

Thank you.

Babsolala:

Biometrics capture has not been closed. It's extended indefinitely, according to Npower official Facebook page.
Please follow the official Npower page on Facebook to get verified info.
I came here to get info for a friend and was almost misled until I checked their official Facebook page.

ezenwaez and Horlamidei, please always get verified info before posting here in order not to mislead people. This thread was created on 12th of June, but on the 9th of this month the verified Npower page says biometrics verification has been extended indefinitely.

Ezenwaez, you are doing a great job here but please take more time to do your findings before updating people here. And in case you now have a different info about the status of the biometrics capture, then I would advice that you modify your response on the first page because there are nairaland users that barely go beyond the first or second page for info.

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Ekehwinz: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
potland:
what documents did you they ask from you?

Bsc
Waec
LGA cert
DOB cert
NIN
Passport
Bvn printout

They just look at the original, confirm it and give you back.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by 1God: 6:41am On Jun 16, 2022
Please help,
It appeared shortlisted on my portal but appeared I have not been shortlisted for verification. I applied for N-agro.

Please, what do I do? Kindly help me.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by markjay23(m): 6:52am On Jun 16, 2022
1God:
Please help,
It appeared shortlisted on my portal but appeared I have not been shortlisted for verification. I applied for N-agro.

Please, what do I do? Kindly help me.

You've not been shortlisted bro. There's nothing you can do.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by TYglobal: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Anyone here done or doing their verification in Benin? I just want to confirm if they work on Saturday
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by TYglobal: 7:03am On Jun 16, 2022
Ekehwinz:

Bsc
Waec
LGA cert
DOB cert
NIN
Passport
Bvn printout

They just look at the original, confirm it and give you back.

Which BVN printout abeg
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by CAPteencee(m): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2022
TYglobal:

Which BVN printout abeg
Your bank should provide that. I'll be going to my bank to enquire.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by matthennessy(m): 7:47am On Jun 16, 2022
Please has any one from PLATEAU STATE seen their physical verification center? Please where is it?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Ekehwinz: 8:35am On Jun 16, 2022
TYglobal:

Which BVN printout abeg

Your bank bvn printout
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by wyyzkay(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2022
e author=Abidx22 post=113722166]How can the venue be confirmed?[/quote]

this is a very meaningful question and nobody is answering, every other thing you're saying is not ideal
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by checkmatez: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2022
chibu4u2:
Those of you that are yet to see your physical verification centre, logout completely then re-login again. Just saw mine now.
have you done your physical verification?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by TYglobal: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2022
CAPteencee:

Your bank should provide that. I'll be going to my bank to enquire.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday / Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test / Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.