Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday (51709 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / Massive Recruitment At Adekunle Ajasin University,14th June, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by gaetano: 10:06am On Jun 17, 2022
fumeric:

My verification venue is my local government origin. Am based in Kubwa Abuja but PV is Abeokuta

Is abeokuta South in Abuja?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by fumeric(f): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2022
gaetano:

Is abeokuta South in Abuja?

Nah, as at Tuesday morning it was Bwari local government which is my LG of residency. But as my dashboard change from applicant to beneficiary in the evening it automatically change to Abeokuta South and my PV was put in Abeokuta South.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Princevirus(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2022
fumeric:

Nah, as at Tuesday morning it was Bwari local government which is my LG of residency. But as my dashboard change from applicant to beneficiary in the evening it automatically change to Abeokuta South and my PV was put in Abeokuta South.

Same issue with mine
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Princevirus(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2022
coolboii:
you could screenshot your Npower dashboard through your phone and print out

Please does the verification involve thumb printing?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2022
Princevirus:

Please does the verification involve thumb printing?
Yes.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Johnshei(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2022
Please who know the actual place for the verification in gwagwalada, Abuja and what are the requirements?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Princevirus(m): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2022
pepple205:

Same thing happened to me but at the it went through..

You successfully did it in another LG?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by AutoChick4U(f): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ksmart01:
wow
please i will like to know how you did it cos the number keeps saying "customer not answering"
i'm also posted to a state different from where i reside
Message them on twitter. Npower_ng. Give em ur npower number
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by wyyzkay(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Loveperfect16:
I did my verification few minutes ago but nothing is showing on my verification status still showing Pending .
please How did you get the venue for verification when nothing is showing up on your dashboard
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by jasonex4(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
pepple205:

Same thing happened to me but at the it went through..

Mine didn't...

I went to my LGA of residence and its as if they are not even aware that Npower is doing anything

Went to the LGA close to me, I was told that my name is not there
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by zaga2uk: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Am yet to see anything in my dashboard please what is my faith

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
zaga2uk:
Send your issue to Npower on twitter @npower_ng
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Assumpta10(f): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
No specific date it's good to do it before the deadline
abefeabebi:
Pls is there specific date for the verification or u can go any time,the person only see the center but no time and date
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by coolboii(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Successfully did my verification today tho they collected #200 after the whole thing...verification status went from pending to pass immediately on my verification page
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Peeruty: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
ezenwaez:
Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday 25th

The long awaited physical verification officially commences on Tuesday 14th June, 2022 and will officially end on Saturday 25th June, the entire physical verification exercise will last for two weeks.
Npower applicants are hereby advised to login their nasims self service portal and click on the verification tab of their nasims portal, if you are selected, your physical verification venue will be displayed under the "fingerprint captured ✓" green icon at the bottom of the verification page on nasims self service portal.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Peeruty: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
[quote author=Peeruty post=113897293][/quote]
Any hope for Ntech category? My status still showing applicant.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Samolasoj(m): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Successful did my physical verification today here in abuja at NYSC Secretariat Wuse.
It was successful and smooth, did not even take up to 2 minutes and my status immediately turned to pass from pending..

Documents required are (doh she hardly check them except the Npower ID Number)

1. Npower ID Number
2. NYSC certificate
3. Birth Certificate/ Age Declaration
4. Waec Certificate
5. Degree Certificate or Statement of result
6. Any Acceptable ID card

No money was paid or collected except #150 we used in buying file and tag from those selling it there.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ahmadmg: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
I'm yet to see physical verification information on my dashboard, so i want try going to the verification venue but what i want to know if it's my LGA of Origin or LGA of residence that i should go to
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
ahmadmg:
I'm yet to see physical verification information on my dashboard, so i want try going to the verification venue but what i want to know if it's my LGA of Origin or LGA of residence that i should go to
LGA of residence

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by wyyzkay(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
ezenwaez:

LGA of residence

Hello please my finger print didn't show in full. but it's saying finger print captured. please could this be the reason why nothing is showing on my verification address/venue i don't know where to go to solve this issue and do my physical verification.. please someone should please epp

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by abbaapple: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
ezenwaez:

Your next stage is the physical verification exercise, which will be done at your training centre, keep checking your nasims portal both under the verification page and deployment page for updates those are the two areas you should be checking now on your NASIMS portal and always scroll down when you are on any of the above pages.

Please when will someone expect deployment wast immediately after verification
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Sylove: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Has any body in delta state received their venue for physical verification?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Shimzyy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Is they any batch C stream 1 that have succeeded in successfully joining stream 2 for the physical verification?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Timmade007(m): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Samolasoj:
Successful did my physical verification today here in abuja at NYSC Secretariat Wuse.
It was successful and smooth, did not even take up to 2 minutes and my status immediately turned to pass from pending..

Documents required are (doh she hardly check them except the Npower ID Number)

1. Npower ID Number
2. NYSC certificate
3. Birth Certificate/ Age Declaration
4. Waec Certificate
5. Degree Certificate or Statement of result
6. Any Acceptable ID card

No money was paid or collected except #150 we used in buying file and tag from those selling it there.

Boss abeg, no BVN print out??
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Lemonadewifey: 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Good evening all.
I just checked for a friend of mine and realised she has been shortlisted ( her phone had issues all this while that's why). How is her biometrics going to be captured?
I tried the screening after overview and it's not opening, does that mean she has lost her slot?
She applied for N creative
Cc ezenwaez
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by jasonex4(m): 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sylove:
Has any body in delta state received their venue for physical verification?

Not sure...

But for those whose LG of residence is Uvwie, you can go to the secretariat and do yours ..

It is currently ongoing there
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ApostlePaul14: 6:39am On Jun 18, 2022
shocked
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ApostlePaul14: 6:41am On Jun 18, 2022
zaga2uk:

Logout and login again
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ApostlePaul14: 6:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Lemonadewifey:
Good evening all.
I just checked for a friend of mine and realised she has been shortlisted ( her phone had issues all this while that's why). How is her biometrics going to be captured?
I tried the screening after overview and it's not opening, does that mean she has lost her slot?
She applied for N creative
Cc ezenwaez

Go to any cyber cafe to do the fingerprint/biometric capturing
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by fumeric(f): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2022
Princevirus:

Same issue with mine
Just check now mine it has been rectified , thank you Npower. Please do they do verification on Saturday @ Nysc camp Kubwa?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Samolasoj(m): 7:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Timmade007:

Boss abeg, no BVN print out??

No Nothing like that

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee / West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. / At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.