Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,564 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Do Men Fall In Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Fall In Love? (1788 Views)

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Fall In Love? by czarr(m): 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
BaEnki:
Yes, I once fell in love. It was so pure, intense, and sweet until it lasted.

Unfortunately now, I don't seems to be able to fall in love again.
*while it lasted*
Re: Do Men Fall In Love? by phazotron(m): 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Stargurl20:
So, I've been curious about if men fall in love or their hearts are strong just the way their outer looks are.

Plus, I don't just base assurance on when they confess " I love you" for it may just be false confession ( they're very good at that).
So, I need clarification from experienced ones on this forum. cool
u

Men do fall in love but its not easy because of women and unfaithfulness
Re: Do Men Fall In Love? by tnerro1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Men don’t fall in love, they grow into it.
Re: Do Men Fall In Love? by BaEnki(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2022
czarr:
*while it lasted*

Thanks.
Re: Do Men Fall In Love? by yomi531(m): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2022
When a man starts spending on a girl, the love develops. If he doesn't spend at all, he no love u
Re: Do Men Fall In Love? by toujurs: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2022
Do women love unconditionally like men do? Or do they love for gains, if they love for gains, do they deserve the true love they seek? Ask your self. If you don't get the love back, wait for the one that would. Its not like you women love unconditionally

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Fall In Love? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2022
Stargurl20:

He don reach fight? I only asked an innocent question outta curiosity. No be me hurt you na.
Even if it's up for every other women on earth to hurt me, you are still not qualified to be one them, I'm sorry. No one wants to get hurt by a urgent 2K enthusiast. Hehehehe
Re: Do Men Fall In Love? by Adesina12: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:
Certainly not!

They are logical... A man uses his head not his heart...

It's impossible for them to fall in love with anyone... That's beneath them... They are the superior sex second only to the gods...

Men do fall in love
Not just love but real love and we are emotional too
Meanwhile, if by deliberate act or mistake we are served with breakfast, we then switch to real Adam in us
It may not be easy to switch but once we switch from emotional to the rugged one there is no going back
That is when we use our head and keep the heart where it belongs.
Sweet popcorn for you all
Re: Do Men Fall In Love? by Cutehector(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Stargurl20:
So, I've been curious about if men fall in love or their hearts are strong just the way their outer looks are.

Plus, I don't just base assurance on when they confess " I love you" for it may just be false confession ( they're very good at that).
So, I need clarification from experienced ones on this forum. cool
a man loves based on what you do for him..
Re: Do Men Fall In Love? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Men do fall in love! Very genuine, sweet, intense and unconditional. Although this only happens once in a lifetime but you'd be so lucky to meet them in that period of their lives.
Re: Do Men Fall In Love? by Stargurl20(f): 6:54am On Jun 15, 2022
KinglouisXIII:

Even if it's up for every other women on earth to hurt me, you are still not qualified to be one them, I'm sorry. No one wants to get hurt by a urgent 2K enthusiast. Hehehehe
grin grin cheesy urgent 2k enthusiast? This una peanuts really get into u guys' heads Sha. Ndo, oga Vawulence. You will be fine cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Don't Do This For A Man No Matter What / Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much / Got Trashed Talked By A Lady For Not Supporting Her Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.