Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much (1611 Views)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? / How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by Teflon7: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2023
Please help,I have 3 wonderful ladies who I am considering to marry.I plan getting married by January,2024.They have all been perfect.I will get to choose 1 of them.I feel so sad the other 2 will be disappointed in me for leading them on for long and disappointing.How do I break up with the 2 without hurting there feeling so much.thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by donbachi(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2023
You get bald head and goes on gorimakpa?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by Jashub: 7:57am On Jun 26, 2023
Oga, just tell the others the truth and move on with the one you care for . Yes , it might sound harsh , but it's the only logical move to make . Any other suggestion would be deception leading to things you're probably not ready for ... undecided
Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by Teflon7: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2023
No I don't have bald head
donbachi:
You get bald head and goes on gorimakpa?
Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by donbachi(m): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2023
Teflon7:
No I don't have bald head
cos dem cheat pass anything.
Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by pryme(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2023
Teflon7:
Please help,I have 3 wonderful ladies who I am considering to marry.I plan getting married by January,2024.They have all been perfect.I will get to choose 1 of them.I feel so sad the other 2 will be disappointed in me for leading them on for long and disappointing.How do I break up with the 2 without hurting there feeling so much.thanks

TELL THEM THE TRUTH.
Unless you want to eat your cake and have it.
Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by Karlman: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2023
Tell us hpw you arrived at the choice of the one you have chosen to marry?
What made her better?
Is it beauty or character or both?
Have you tested them with real life situations to know who love you more?
How did you manage to keep the three of them for long without chaos?

You need to tell us so we would know if you're real or you just created content to trend and feel cool and trendy?
WE NEED TO KNOW, SO WE DONT WASTE OUR FUCKKS! THANK YOU!

1 Like

Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by Teflon7: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2023
I am yet to make a choice but I know when I do I will hurt 2 badly.they have all had a perfect run.
Karlman:
Tell us hpw you arrived at the choice of the one you have chosen to marry?
What made her better?
Is it beauty or character or both?
Have you tested them with real life situations to know who love you more?
How did you manage to keep the three of them for long without chaos?

You need to tell us so we would know if you're real or you just created content to trend and feel cool and trendy?
WE NEED TO KNOW, SO WE DONT WASTE OUR FUCKKS! THANK YOU!
Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by talented321: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2023
God pls no matter how life hard, in my next life i still want to be a man if possible.
My brother is about to turn two beautiful women to either feminist, olosho or vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by Wawelexy(m): 8:38am On Jun 26, 2023
Those ladies won't think twice to dump your ass if they find themselves in this same scenario.... Do the needful and move on with your life....

4 Likes

Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by Karlman: 8:43am On Jun 26, 2023
Teflon7:
I am yet to make a choice but I know when I do I will hurt 2 badly.they have all had a perfect run.
I think you should marry three of them then!
Don't worry its ok!
Remember, some people even marry more than three!
Even our own legend here in Nigeria wedded 27 women in one swoop and the heavens did not give even a single Bleep about it!

That's exactly what I would do had I found meself in that kinda sweeter than heaven situation as you are now!
Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by ghettochild(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
You badt guy..
Only u one... 3 ladies..
Marry all three then.
Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by obinna58(m): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
Tell them you lost your job and can’t do sh** anymore, the last person to dump your sorry ass chase her back and tell her na joke

4 Likes

Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
undecided
Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by Aladdin1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
obinna58:
Tell them you lost your and can’t do sh** anymore, the last person to dump your sorry ass chase her back and tell her na joke
I think you should follow this advice.
Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by spencekat(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
Wawelexy:
Those ladies won't think twice to dump your ass if they find themselves in this same scenario.... Do the needful and move on with your life....
Exactly, no sentiments at all.

1 Like

Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by Abolodje: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
Dump the three of them and get married to a gay dude.
Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by Uchefame(m): 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
obinna58:
Tell them you lost your job and can’t do sh** anymore, the last person to dump your sorry ass chase her back and tell her na joke

This advice make sense.
My so called girlfriend left me without any quarrel because I lost my job.

1 Like

Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by Vision101(m): 12:44am On Jun 27, 2023
This man you get mind oooo. For this no fuel subsidy time you come carry three heavy loads for head.

Continue.

1 Like

Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by helinues: 4:20am On Jun 27, 2023
Marry all of them at once.

Aye n se Iru e
Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by Mcslize: 4:57am On Jun 27, 2023
Teflon7:

Choose wisely. Make sure you go for the one that worship you like a king, have so much regards for you and will always listen to you as a man.

Do not choose the one you are going for base on breast and yansh. I repeat do not choose base on breast and yansh but rather choose base on her good character, and how much she value and respect you as a man.

Follow what I said and you will enjoy a happy marriage. Do the other wise and you will see shege inside marriage.

Our elders said, a word is enough for the wise.

Besides, try out what obinna58 said. Can they stay with you in trying time? Follow obinna58 advice by telling them that you lost your job and now you're quite broke. Watch out their behaviours after that and see how they will start treating you or behaving towards you.

If all of them start acting up, just know you're on long thing. But if paraventure one of them attitude do not change badly towards you for a duration of 4 weeks to 2 months, even after announcing to them that you lost your job, better go for that one.

Na peace of mind them dey marry now o no be yansh and breasts o.
Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by abayomi27(m): 7:21am On Jun 27, 2023
You can put your health status up just to see who will stand the test of time. Like a kidney stuff and find out who is willing to give it all. All the best in your pick.
Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by Dexy4yah(m): 7:25am On Jun 27, 2023
The punna wey u don chop tire...who are you living the remnants for??
You better marry the 3 of them.
Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by udede(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2023
Tell them individualy and privately too that they are three in your life and you love them and you were dating the three because you plan to marry them and not for cheating sake

At least two will not agree but they will leave you with out much fight and bitterness but if unfortunately the three leaves. Go back to the one you really need and tell her its a prank.

Remember to ask me for my account number for appreciation when you are done.
Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by Sonnobax15(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2023
lipsrsealed
How una take run am? As in,how una take dey package two or three bannies at the same time without loose-guarding..... Only one banny wey I even get self, to package am self dey be like problem to me sometimes talk more of two or more...

Well,op, there's no way you will break up with those bannies without hurting them......If you're lucky,they may just leave you peacefully but if you're unlucky,dem fit still waka for your head...
Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by elmagnifico411(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2023
Instead of u breaking up with them, I think u should break d record.. marry the 3 of them same day. Idan himself.
Teflon7:
Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by ojotobiloba1: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2023
Teflon7:
Op, your heart is no longer a heart but a socket. How u re able to keep three ladies in this harsh economy needs to be studied. As in you re giving three ladies massive attention same time.

1 Like

Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by LazzyBozz(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
obinna58:

Akamu sense 🤣🤣
Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by flyinnizam(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
all these fake mumu topic
Re: Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much by flyinnizam(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
fake mummmu topic

(1) (Reply)

What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? / Refusal / Yoruba Men Love To Marry Ugly Yoruba Women.true Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.