Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (60128 Views)

Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Kingpin1000: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Man wey fit fick him friend girlfriend, dey capable of killing that friend.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by tnerro1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lucky bastard, dem surpose nack you again .with friends like you, no need for enemies

4 Likes

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by tnerro1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
[quote author=Rastaramsey post=113727202]Damnnnn

Only a pussy ass niggarr will hold grudges with his guy cus of a bitch grin grin grin grin

He get one girl wey me and 7 of my Niggars bang...
We took turns in lashing her...

A bitch will continue to be a bitch...[/quote

When you find the one u really like, hope u won’t complain when those 7 niggars ask to take turns on her grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Emma2Seconds: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
The Fear Of that Endless Hole Is the Beginning Of Wisdom.
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Oluf3mi(m): 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Emphasis on SANE. I still believe no right thinking person will attempt to murder his fellow human cos 9f the other gender. Common sense ought to kick in and tell such person that it's either jail or death to him too. It's not worth it. Woman plenty.
AJOBI77:

You typed the above because you have not been in that situation.

To confirm, try date a Military officer's or Soldiers girl friend or top cultist girlfriend and update us here.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nostring: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Pussy wan kill this one

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by fergieboy: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Omo if na me dem do like this

My return go bloody

You can’t disfigure me like this and go free

3 Likes

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Cypress042(m): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
AJOBI77:

You typed the above because you have not been in that situation.

To confirm, try date a Military officer's or Soldiers girl friend or top cultist girlfriend and update us here.
Ma gee make clear you eh cool real men with iron balls don't fight because of vaginarians again shey u grab I'm outta here grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Ugmama(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is a graphic Pic. Viewers discretion should be advised.

Last Last... humanity injustice to fellow human.

Na carelessness and stupid Ness dey kill people pass. Why gbensh person babe? Your so called friend na your worst enemy last last!

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Gee64: 5:52am On Jun 13, 2022
Na towtow matter dey always finish young men...financially or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by zumbigbo(m): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2022
ChiefSosa:
Their friendship.................Scattered.
The relationship ................... Scattered.
Side boyfriend ...................... Wounded.
Main boyfriend .................... Will go to station/pay bills.
Hospital ............................ Will Cash out.
Police station ......................... Will Cash out.
The girl ....................In her house.
3rd side boyfriend ....................... With her.
Her Vagina ...........................Being destroyed.
ChiefSosa ......................... Will laugh.

One cold bottle of bitters for you. More analysis needed
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by BigYash: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2022
He get luck.. Na only d girl dey PH? The cutter suppose cut he ear join...

2 Likes

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by GloriousGbola: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
wotowoto pipu, from gomina down

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by saintruky(m): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Na person blood d nurse dey romance with bare hands so... No hand gloves... What if d blood dey contaminated? Yeye risk

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Chai
This one de learn work...
Me way go buy 24 can trophy and suya
Go the house shake my guy and asked the bitch to get out
Make we drink and eat till morning.....
All my life the bitch has always been the one to go....
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by sonature1: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
This is for all those Nairalanders who often think that only women fight over men.

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Carparts888(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Toto rendering a Man's destiny useless since 100BC shocked
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Transcriber: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Realmi:
That one na burns boy mentee

He learnt it from his celebrity.....hope say him hold money go Spain too grin
make him borrow money go treat himself for India

Tetanus fit don enter the wound
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmmmn too serious
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
paulolee:
see Wetin man dey do im fellow man because of kpekus..
am not surprised bcoz erigga once said brother dey kill brother because of pusi.. chaaai

Betrayal and snitching is nothing cool to come by...So whatever the perpetrator gets for doing this two to someone he called a friend is good.

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
gringrin very good though I would have preferred Savage beating. I know say this one na one of them "homies over hoes" gang. After telling rubbish they will go behind your house and plot your downfall. Human beings are worse than snakes.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Kingozymandias(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
RBCees doing their usual local doings

grin grin

If you know you know
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by JovialJune(f): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
post=113728036:
After the devil, fear some women.

Get sense

What has a man hacking another man got to do with women?

3 Likes

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by McOluOmo: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nwibii:
According to his Facebook post, one Zorle Lenee from Rivers state said he was hacked by his friend because the friend found him having an affair with the lady.

But according to insider, they said the victim has been having secret affair with the lady after knowing that the said lady was also in a relationship with his friend. The accused get Intel that his fiancée was right in the victim's house that night. So the accused later went to his friend's place and saw them together in bed and the result is the picture below.

Pls guys, stay away from someone's fiancée.
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nyanabo(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
ChiefSosa:
Their friendship.................Scattered.
The relationship ................... Scattered.
Side boyfriend ...................... Wounded.
Main boyfriend .................... Will go to station/pay bills.
Hospital ............................ Will Cash out.
Police station ......................... Will Cash out.
The girl ....................In her house.
3rd side boyfriend ....................... With her.
Her Vagina ...........................Being destroyed.
ChiefSosa ......................... Will laugh.

You didn't add the mumu side boyfriend will feel enough pain. grin

But guys, how do you guys manage to get your Johnnie walker up for a lady that's being dated by your friend or brother ?

For me me, it's very impossible. I can never go after my friends woman either past or present. It disgust me.

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nwibii:
According to his Facebook post, one Zorle Lenee from Rivers state said he was hacked by his friend because the friend found him having an affair with the lady.

But according to insider, they said the victim has been having secret affair with the lady after knowing that the said lady was also in a relationship with his friend. The accused get Intel that his fiancée was right in the victim's house that night. So the accused later went to his friend's place and saw them together in bed and the result is the picture below.

Pls guys, stay away from someone's fiancée.

Is her own pussy sweater than any other girl's own or is it just stupidity on the man's part, when we have more women than men ⁉️
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Something wey be say them for the share knacking for the shenkes body as me and my niggas dey do anytime you wan play us cool

Lack of vision and understanding from both parties created an avenue for this to happen cool

Damn, pussy ass niggas everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
He messed up, from all the girls out there, it's your bossom friend girlfriend that you are sleeping with? he's lucky that the friend didn't end his life.

5 Likes

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Shurtman79(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Chai until weytn please undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=tnerro1 post=113735923][/quote]
gringringrin leave am. The guy don watch too much TV, real life and tv no be d same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory / Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.