Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (60140 Views)

Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Slynation(m): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nawa ooO.... Fighting a guy because of a girl, Reason why as a guy you need to your guy, like asking them their reactions if their girl cheats on the with a fellow nigga, that alone will tell you what they are capable of...

All my niggas share almost same view with me about women...!!

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ViceGovernor: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tamilore11:
Keep shut. U fool. Ur comment was what I replied to. U sed d man should not react. Not just any man, ur friend. Easier sed dab done. Don’t worry, ur friends will Bleep ur wife and smile to ur face. Mumu ��
No mind the hypocrite undecided
He would probably do worse if his friend did that to him.
That guy is lucky...if it was me he betrayed he would never see me coming and he most certainly won't live to regret his action cheesy
Every single one of my friends I have at least 2 ways I can fvck them up or even off them. Just for insurance smiley
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn

Only a pussy ass niggarr will hold grudges with his guy cus of a bitch grin grin grin grin

He get one girl wey me and 7 of my Niggars bang...
We took turns in lashing her...

A bitch will continue to be a bitch...
It's never about the bîttch but the trusted friend who turned snake cos of pussy. A frien who would eat and drink with me. Sleep in my place. Use all I have without any problems. And then he would be fûckin my babe. Conniving, plotting and planning with her on things they do while I'm in the dark... Some of u don't know the gravity of betrayal. Hence u die by mistake. It's never about the bîttch bro. Open ur fûckn mind.

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Elvis778(m): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
GodPrince:
bastard Toto worshipper like you. Shey na force he force the fiancee?
You are the bastard here, and an absolute fool, maybe you are one of those that backstab your friends?
See enn, any nigga wey be your friend wey fit bang person wey he knows say you dey take seriously, just know say that same nigga is capable of killing or selling you, na people like you wey them friends dey use do ritual....

The fact remains, the guy betrayed him, same as the girl, though I don't support the hacking but for you to come here and say we shouldn't blame a snake that claims to be a friend, means you are a fool, maybe when another man bang your wife you go throw party congratulate the guy, nonsense
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Supersymetry: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
There's love in sharing, better share your girlfriend with your friend than with your enemy.
But animalistic instincts won't allow many people to see the logic.
Humans are just higher animals.
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Don’t mind him ��
ViceGovernor:

No mind the hypocrite undecided
He would probably do worse if his friend did that to him.
That guy is lucky...if it was me he betrayed he would never see me coming and he most certainly won't live to regret his action cheesy
Every single one of my friends I have at least 2 ways I can fvck them up or even off them. Just for insurance smiley
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Lovelife433(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
paulolee:

no sane human can do such to a friend bcoz of woman...assuming na moni matter, I for understand better....woman no worth such pains n blood even if na him wife, afterall he no rape her, na she use her leg climb bike come collect banana..
somebody will soon do the same to you, then u will understand better. Is no other woman apart from ur friend girl friend? Animal.
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Good job next time go find your own
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by paulolee(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
spencekat:
Four bottles of 33 for you.
sure ba

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
His friend was very stuuupid, now he is going to jail for attempted murder, while the cheating hoe will still be around humpping on different di*ks daily.
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Dankanu03(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Did he force girl, no he didn't. The sai, knew that both of them are friends she decided to date two friens at d same time. Pls blame d girl she is useless.
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by unmask: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
EmzyT:
Some guys are just so selfish, they can Betray a 100 years friendship with their Bro just because of 5mins Of Pleasure sad These are the kind of stupid friends who wouldn't think twice to lash your sister if need be.

Someone like me, once we become friends, I'll automatically take your sisters as mine and your girlfriend would automatically be unattractive to me, even if you guys later break up, I wouldn't still want to have anything to do with her knowing fully well that my Friend has had "A thing" with her. Any attempt by your sisters or Girlfriend to woo me will Irritate me so much angry

Backstabbers everywhere!
technically it wasn't 5mins.....the affair had been long
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by caesymore(m): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
paulolee:
see Wetin man dey do im fellow man because of kpekus..
am not surprised bcoz erigga once said brother dey kill brother because of pusi.. chaaai
\

Betrayal it is... no dey reason like pussy
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by caesymore(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
AJOBI77:

You typed the above because you have not been in that situation.

To confirm, try date a Military officer's or Soldiers girl friend or top cultist girlfriend and update us here.

No mind the fool. na child wey dey seek attention a total betrayal even if your man dey date lose girl as his guy you suppose coordinate yourself
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Bbbw: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Really
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by MUAnaZephyr: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
"What does she bring to the table"? See am here.

More slicing to the kastafoolgous cool

We bitćhees ain't loyal, but make we still dey coordinate... "my guy, my guy no dey the streets"

OP, what then occurred to the fvcking bitćhe in question?
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by izubext007: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nal dis one pain pass ......even wen u guy collect ur money u no go too reason am
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Dowins1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
The way I day Bleep girls self sometimes I ask my self all this girls them fit get serious boyfriend
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by voidmadman12: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thats a sad one right there..https://flowscc.shop
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Must he go to the extent to axe someone just because of a lady who's not his wife yet.
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by 43Ronin: 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Agbe rugged you! Naso chop am. Wida dat ur manchi. Na him type dey ovb niggers with poison for drink when u dey successful. If ur nigger no fit draw line between wifey and bìtch, die am asap.

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nastysam: 6:37am On Jun 14, 2022
Most people hear just acting comando here "Ontop pu*sy" "Because of woman" ....you forget friendship is about Loyalty and trust.......When you break it, you break a ladder....the guy was pained because for a guy to do such to him...he must be his best closest paddy...
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nastysam: 6:43am On Jun 14, 2022
Most people here just dey form Commando for here "ontop pus*y" "Because of woman na him doam" "....friendship na all about trust and loyalty.....Never be someone closest paddy if you aint loyal or trustworthy..

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Abelino(m): 7:40am On Jun 14, 2022
paulolee:

no sane human can do such to a friend bcoz of woman...assuming na moni matter, I for understand better....woman no worth such pains n blood even if na him wife, afterall he no rape her, na she use her leg climb bike come collect banana..
You are no different from this Motherfucker who got hacked... Na una type dey sleep with una friends wife.... Abeg Getat
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by voicelessmunk: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
What a sad new there, i guess no trust any more https://realandrare.shop
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Hokage001(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
paulolee:
see Wetin man dey do im fellow man because of kpekus..
am not surprised bcoz erigga once said brother dey kill brother because of pusi.. chaaai

To Me It's More About The Betrayal Than The Pussy.
Guy Man Wey Fit Nack Your Babe, Fit Kill You If Given The Chance.
He's A Fake Nigga And Deserved What He Got And More.
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by RightToReject(m): 9:25am On Jun 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:
wotowoto pipu, from gomina down

Ornicus, Lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by GloriousGbola: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
RightToReject:

The pint-size man that has always been beating by his "madam" of a wife; the asslicking, begging, lying general of the federation, it seems I have been able to knock some little sense on you. It is funny that Nairaland is a place where nonentities always fail to recognize their betters in all the spheres of life unless being jolted, Lol.

Mynd44,
Seun
lalasticlala
dominique

rule 2
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

please do the needful
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by RightToReject(m): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Mynd44,
Seun
lalasticlala
dominique

rule 2
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

please do the needful

Someone has resorted to shedding crocodile tears, Lol.

Alarmist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by GloriousGbola: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
RightToReject:

Someone has resorted to shedding crocodile tears, Lol.

feel free to waste the rest of your life creating different monikers to chase me,small boy
remember a crocodile cries after it eats its prey . what does that make you cheesy cheesy
those would be all the tears my stalkers get , since in the end , they are of no importance or value beyond the dubious entertainment as a public nuisance

please do carry on creating your 500 monikers to clone and stalk your betters, small boy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by RightToReject(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:

feel free to waste the rest of your life creating different monikers to chase me,small boy
remember a crocodile cries after it eats its prey . what does that make you cheesy cheesy
those would be all the tears my stalkers get , since in the end , they are of no importance or value beyond the dubious entertainment as a public nuisance

please do carry on creating your 500 monikers to clone and stalk your betters, small boy cheesy cheesy

Get back to me after you obtain at least one PhD, especially from one of the Ivy league schools, and also when you become a multibillionaire. Until you achieve both feats, always know that you are picking on a man whose shoes you can't afford to lace in your lifetime. Lol.

As for other gibberish you wrote, continue revelling in your delusions.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video / Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.