Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! (68300 Views)

The Bride Who Expertly Did Her Hair And Makeup For Her Wedding / Learn Professional Makeup For Free / Application Of Flawless, Long Lasting Makeup For Dark Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Clonelord: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
H
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Dozie32(m): 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
For Simps that makes up.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Shhhjjjjj
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
I need no stress
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Your gender dey useless and confuse somehow? Na so your gender go marry Mr Nwoko! He got a nice haircut too.. Your own go even be the worst!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by SpecialEdition: 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
If you no get hair nko?

#getyourpvc
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Zealag(m): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Na haircut Dem go use lick op sweet,if the op come meet a guy wey hold small bar she go wet her panties every minute
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by ojun50(m): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Na ones you go know say this one no sabi wetin him want for live
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Contango(m): 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islandlady:
Dear Men, I will tell you that having a good HAIRCUT is the best makeup for you...it makes you look more Handsome and responsiblegrin

If as a guy, you have a nice haircut and looks responsible, and you approach me as a lady, I will listen you wink

“You will listen.” Imagine the arrogance. shocked
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by SHINJA: 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
So guys with braid's nko,no dey responsible? shocked
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by BabalawoPikin(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
cheesy we dey reject them
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by caesymore(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islandlady:
Dear Men, I will tell you that having a good HAIRCUT is the best makeup for you...it makes you look more Handsome and responsiblegrin

If as a guy, you have a nice haircut and looks responsible, and you approach me as a lady, I will listen you wink

Lolz... literally you turn slippery over our cute hair cuts. Nice grin
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by michigang: 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

If you like have the best hairdo. Drive the most expensive clean rides. Be built as king LeBron James. Gather pacs like dbanj. Get a thousand houses like the kingdom of heaven.

If your character ain't clean/built/fine to me you are still irresponsible.

He looks clean (responsible) because of haircut. undecided
Body go tell some ladies.
what about the size of his dick?
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by sinkhole: 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by illicit(m): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

If you like have the best hairdo. Drive the most expensive clean rides. Be built as king LeBron James. Gather pacs like dbanj. Get a thousand houses like the kingdom of heaven.

If your character ain't clean/built/fine to me you are still irresponsible.

He looks clean (responsible) because of haircut. undecided
Body go tell some ladies.
To be candid

Character wise, I am neither the protagonist nor the antagonist

I am the comic relief, the clown grin
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Well, for the back and forth cheer leading and cherry picking on the first page, it's like some folks like going in circle.

Looks/appearance comes first, human character/behavior comes next and it takes a great deal of time to know that.

It's what it is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by michigang: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Islandlady you can't judge people by their looks..it ain't Right you know..
Getting a nice hairdo or haircut doesn't make you responsible..it's all BS.. grin
Thanks for understanding..

To me it's a silly Africa mentality.. grin
you are a mad man. Waiting for the day I shall deal with you

1 Like

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
This one's problem is a man's clean haircut.

The other one with a smelly attitude and total lack of approach is ironically looking for a man with a decent attitude.

Two hoes who'll drool over any man at the mere sight of money be here disturbing our collective peace instead of going to get their PVCs so they can vote reasonable leaders who'll better the country for them so they can stop opening their legs for their fathers' mates.

Mtscheew!

4 Likes

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by michigang: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously I disagree with you and candidlady on this! And this does not have to do with African mentality, I have travelled and visit many places, I am not a village dunce. . .First Appearance really matters, even in the Western world!

Well it's not a must you ladies buy my opinion tho, y'all aren't even a guy...I was referring to the guys! Thanks for understanding! Cheers!!!
shut up and get out of here. Møron!
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by eghiae(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
misunderstanding everywhere
according to the Op,
either broke or not, rich or poor, just look good she will listen, ur character will tell later on.
her opinion

1 Like

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by HantaVirus(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nonsense angry
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Rivguydee(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
I prefer the second guy’s before to his after

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Sayelabola(m): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously I disagree with you and candidlady on this! And this does not have to do with African mentality, I have travelled and visit many places, I am not a village dunce. . .First Appearance really matters, even in the Western world!

Well it's not a must you ladies buy my opinion tho, y'all aren't even a guy...I was referring to the guys! Thanks for understanding! Cheers!!!

Don't be carried away by the Outlook of a man alone...too dangerous and deceptive.

1 Like

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bald headed guys after viewing this thread..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Clean shave and haircut makes a man look good. Who says otherwise?
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by womenareapez: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Delight2014:
Op is absolutely correct, First appearance matters. Before you approach a lady she will first look at your appearance before weighing your pocket which will be if she has given you a listening ear. To guys having a nice hair cut makes us more decent and responsible.
To those saying character, money etc let me ask you a question, if someone approach you how will you know the person's character or status without having a word with the person and before you will accept to be close to the person and talk, you will surely have to be attracted to him before any other things.
Looks matters
you are still in a simp phase,

Once you have grown pass all this you will understand that non of this matter and making yourself all to look attractive to that piece of shiit who bleed every month, instead of working on yourself to be a better person to the society undecided

3 Likes

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Islandlady(f): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
Well, for the back and forth cheer leading and cherry picking on the first page, it's like some folks like going in circle.

Looks/appearance comes first, human character/behavior comes next and it takes a great deal of time to know that.

It's what it is.
Seriously some people can't comprehend and they love twisting simple stuffs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Gkemz: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
A typical naija lady is as shallow minded as the op. Funny enough the op who's interested in cute looking guys is too damn ugly.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by InvertedHammer: 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islandlady:

/
That's the kind of shallow analysis that led many ladies to untimely death.

Just neat haircut? Your standard is abysmally low.

/
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Islandlady(f): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sayelabola:

Don't be carried away by the Outlook of a man alone...too dangerous and deceptive.
okay thanks but I don't get carried away by outward looks! All I am trying to tell guys is they should dress and trim well, cos first impressions really matters!

You can't dress shabby or have your hair overgrown and talk to me in public and I will answer!

1 Like

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by NIGERIAJAGA419: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Girls.
The only make up for men na moneies is not money again.
Because i know of a lady that's dating BEGER, you know now, begers always have money na, even the BEGER has a very big head forconer he also leav it bushy.
And last some months ago a lady date Dog for 1.5m. Money is the only makeup for men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. / Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.