Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,011 members, 7,953,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! (68739 Views)

Lady Struggles To Take Off Makeup Mask (Photos, Video) / Learn Professional Makeup For Free / Application Of Flawless, Long Lasting Makeup For Dark Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Looks doesn't really matter around the world..looks only matter in the western media..don't let western media deceive you coz they only tell us the opposite of whats really going on in the real world..most people on earth don't really care about looks..these western medias deceives Africans a lot..
IkeIgboNile:
FERNANDEZISBACK

To me it's a silly Africa mentality.. grin

It's not a silly African mentality. Keep your inferiority complex to yourself. Looking good is important everywhere in the world. David Beckham and Ronaldo are great examples.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Islandlady(f): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Haircut or beauty doesn't matter to me..the man might look like Michael .B. Jordan and be richer than Elon Musk for all i care..if he doesn't have a good character or if he is a toxic man then he is as bad as ugly coz i don't believe in loving a guy because of his money or beauty..if he has a good heart and a good character and he is not the type that is looking for a submissive woman..then he is okay..its just very unfortunate that these type of guys are rare in Africa...African mentality too bad sha!
Madam who says looks don't matters undecided Can you kindly snap your picture when going to work or an important meeting or a corporate office/ organization let me see! I bet you are wearing crazy jeans and shabby clothes right! Who told it's an African mentality...Have u even travelled outside Nigeria! The west takes their looks seriously, as a worker you don't dress anyhow or leave your hair anyhow! I only advise men to dress and trim their hair well, fools like you have started shouting character this character that undecided
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:06am On Jun 13, 2022
These clowns dont even have pvc..
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Islandlady(f): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2022
exever100:
For me I go for character first...just like men look for in a woman is the same for women...I love hard working men with good character.
Aunty nobody is talking about character here, I am only advising men to dress well and look good! Haba u can open anoda thread to talk about character
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Lordhades21(m): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2022
No be you go tell me wetin I go do.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Ernesthugo(m): 8:21am On Jun 13, 2022
i will not approach you!!!!YOUR BREATH STINKS OF EWEDU embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Islandlady:
Dear Men, I will tell you that having a good HAIRCUT is the best makeup for you...it makes you look more Handsome and responsiblegrin

If as a guy, you have a nice haircut and looks responsible, and you approach me as a lady, I will listen you wink
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2022
You are a big fool for not being able to understand what i said..i was referencing to beauty/looks not the way people dress,you can dress well..make your hair well and look neat and not look beautiful /handsome..i was talking about natural looks that u were born with not the artificial looks that u can make yourself to be...pls try to use your brain before u quote someone..nonsense!
Islandlady:
Madam who says looks don't matters undecided Can you kindly snap your picture when going to work or an important meeting or a corporate office/ organization let me see! I bet you are wearing crazy jeans and shabby clothes right! Who told it's an African mentality...Have u even travelled outside Nigeria! The west takes their looks seriously, as a worker you don't dress anyhow or leave your hair anyhow! I only advise men to dress and trim their hair well, fools like you have started shouting character this character that undecided
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by AmazingELixir: 8:41am On Jun 13, 2022
grin

Those saying looks doesn't matter....what can be said of Zazo with rough appearance that has maintained his single baby mama and a fat pocket recently.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2022
tiswell:
keep kwayet,and get busy cos this ASUU strike isn't ending anytime soon sad
I graduated in 2019
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by dalass(f): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2022
God1000:
Character is most important thing

Looks will first attract anyday and anytime.... A good character with body odour and halitosis is a no go area... Let men take care of their looks first, their good characters can be seen later

1 Like

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by terrafella(m): 9:12am On Jun 13, 2022
Nothing concern me with basic popular haircut. I plait my hair all back and shape my beards, ladies can't stop staring.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by phemmyfour: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2022
Islandlady:
Dear Men, I will tell you that having a good HAIRCUT is the best makeup for you...it makes you look more Handsome and responsiblegrin

If as a guy, you have a nice haircut and looks responsible, and you approach me as a lady, I will listen you wink
yet you use artificial nails, I won't even approach you
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by vickydevoka(m): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2022
Leebliss13:
This pictures doesn't proof anything about a man been responsible.....
What of a woman
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by God1000(m): 9:23am On Jun 13, 2022
dalass:

Looks will first attract anyday and anytime.... A good character with body odour and halitosis is a no go area... Let men take care of their looks first, their good characters can be seen later
different strokes for different folks
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2022
blingxx:

Omoh .. this your mentality sha grin .. sad and funny at the same time ... It will not be well for who ever did this to you tbh
How old are you first before I reply you? undecided let me see whether you are knowledgeable and experienced enough to be worth a banter
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by IkeIgboNile(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Favorolasupo
Looks doesn't really matter around the world..looks only matter in the western media..don't let western media deceive you coz they only tell us the opposite of whats really going on in the real world..most people on earth don't really care about looks..these western medias deceives Africans a lot..

Madam, looks are important in all parts of the world. If you get an invitation to visit the US president or even 9ja own, the first you'll do is to fix your hair and your clothes. You can't visit any important person in rags unless the rags is the real reason,you're good there.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Nenzeey479: 11:40am On Jun 13, 2022
GodPrince:
can we pls get talking serious issues about us, I love to PM you if you approve
hope u know wat we girls b4 u can dm
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Uncle/aunty or whatever u are..i wasnt talking about artificial looks like dressing,haircut or style..i was talking about the natural looks people are born with..
IkeIgboNile:
Favorolasupo

Madam, looks are important in all parts of the world. If you get an invitation to visit the US president or even 9ja own, the first you'll do is to fix your hair and your clothes. You can't visit any important person in rags unless the rags is the real reason,you're good there.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by duchaB(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Islandlady:

I absolutley agree with you on this one.
This confirms what a bunch of lady friends of mine had said to me..

First impression matters... Something must appeal to one physically first, before anything.. At least an aspect of one physicality..

As for the matter of one approaching you....hope you are fly sha.. wink

I

1 Like

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by GodPrince: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nenzeey479:
hope u know wat we girls b4 u can dm
if is money you want b4 anything then don't bother I am tired of fuckn hoes like you already, I thought you were a serious girl. Keep hoeing bitch, keep your over fuckd pussy for your next customer, I need a decent girl for marriage by next year and not a hoe like you. Get lost scum bag
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Silentgroper(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

If you like have the best hairdo. Drive the most expensive clean rides. Be built as king LeBron James. Gather pacs like dbanj. Get a thousand houses like the kingdom of heaven.

If your character ain't clean/built/fine to me you are still irresponsible.

He looks clean (responsible) because of haircut. undecided
Body go tell some ladies.
Na wa oo. U sef dey find responsible man.. Mke i no talk sha, bcuz of d soft spot i got for u.. My lady lets get married. U knw my character is clean.

why do u sound like jeon at times
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Silentgroper(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

If you like have the best hairdo. Drive the most expensive clean rides. Be built as king LeBron James. Gather pacs like dbanj. Get a thousand houses like the kingdom of heaven.

If your character ain't clean/built/fine to me you are still irresponsible.

He looks clean (responsible) because of haircut. undecided
Body go tell some ladies.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Candidlady: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Silentgroper:
Na wa oo. U sef dey find responsible man .. Mke i no talk sha, bcuz of d soft spot i got for u.. My lady lets get married. U knw my character is clean.

why do u sound like jeo.n at times

What does the bolded even mean undecided
Who is even looking for any man undecided
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Silentgroper(m): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:

What does the bolded even mean undecided
Who is even looking for any man undecided
oh, u dnt want a man? Are u bent?
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by eniteden(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lol grin no now am serious here. How many ladies can you beat your chest for this days that they know what they want in life, you can only see my friend dey do make I do, she put 5holes 4 ear make I put, she wear chain for leg make I wear just follow follow babes everywhere forgetting wetin fit ur friend fit make u look like monkey.
"If you don't know where you are going in life, then your friends will take u to where they are going"

Y
tiswell:
you dey whine candidlady ni grin
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by SPAMBOX7: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Islandlady:

Having a haircut makes one responsible? Fish brain grin
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by blingxx(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
NewSoul:

How old are you first before I reply you? undecided let me see whether you are knowledgeable and experienced enough to be worth a banter

Fool ... You call this capping Go and sip caprison brrh grin

1 Like

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Demigod22: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
tiswell:
why the advert, who asked you

Just to attract you and I achieved my goal.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by tiswell(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Demigod22:

Just to attract you and I achieved my goal.
Lol,nkakwu!
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Nenzeey479: 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
GodPrince:
if is money you want b4 anything then don't bother I am tired of fuckn hoes like you already, I thought you were a serious girl. Keep hoeing bitch, keep your over fuckd pussy for your next customer, I need a decent girl for marriage by next year and not a hoe like you. Get lost scum bag
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Nenzeey479: 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
GodPrince:
i dont have ur time to argue wit slow poke like u bcus u are destined to be useless and isha Allah u wil continue being useless, u dnt undstd me but all ur focus was i want money right? fool dat's wat u men dnt know. Nincompoop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today / Cuteness Overload; Young Girls In Hijab Take The Internet By Storm. See Why.PICS / Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.