Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! (68301 Views)

The Bride Who Expertly Did Her Hair And Makeup For Her Wedding / Learn Professional Makeup For Free / Application Of Flawless, Long Lasting Makeup For Dark Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Islandlady(f): 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Is it that you fools don't read to comprehend or what! undecided All I am saying is centered around dress well and have a clean hair cut, because first impressions matters! As a matter of fact I am not advising ladies to go for guys with haircut, I am advising the guys to look responsible that's all
Gkemz:
A typical naija lady is as shallow minded as the op. Funny enough the op who's interested in cute looking guys is too damn ugly.
You are a special breed of fool, and I bet no female in your entire lineage is a pretty as I am
InvertedHammer:

/
That's the kind of shallow analysis that led many ladies to untimely death.

Just neat haircut? Your standard is abysmally low.

/
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by JoshTim: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islandlady:
Lolz, Not all ladies sha grin
Most girls on island do hook up. I just tire for this Lagos o. No decent girl again. Hook up na there hustle o.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by lastchild: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islandlady:
Dear Men, I will tell you that having a good HAIRCUT is the best makeup for you...it makes you look more Handsome and responsiblegrin

If as a guy, you have a nice haircut and looks responsible, and you approach me as a lady, I will listen you wink
As if listening to him is a favor from you to him

1 Like

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Why would I approach any lady? I'm 6ft tall, proportionally muscular, fair, good looking (almost everyone calls me handsome) not broke. Last time I invited a lady I was crushing on to my house she grabbed my head and started kissing me.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Connected1: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islandlady:
Dear Men, I will tell you that having a good HAIRCUT is the best makeup for you...it makes you look more Handsome and responsiblegrin

If as a guy, you have a nice haircut and looks responsible, and you approach me as a lady, I will listen you wink
Should I call this Superiority Complex.

Only Employers use this kind of tone, if you achieve a certain feat I will employ you

It's as if you will be spending for him and taking care of him while he just remains handsome and look responsible for you.

The kind Loud wey una dae smoke eh.
angry
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Udemzy05: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

If you like have the best hairdo. Drive the most expensive clean rides. Be built as king LeBron James. Gather pacs like dbanj. Get a thousand houses like the kingdom of heaven.

If your character ain't clean/built/fine to me you are still irresponsible.

He looks clean (responsible) because of haircut. undecided
Body go tell some ladies.

Yinmu.

Go ma
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by ukpahu(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
all nigeria girl are useless even rabi my ex
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by bepositive11: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Demigod22:
I like having my haircut once a week sometimes twice. I always want it to be clean and neat. Although, I am not doing it to impress ladies, I do it for my own good and maybe because I grew up with a Barber.

That's the best. Looking good because you want to for yourself

All these people trying to look good to impress are the ones who won't care at all about their appearance after getting married because they no longer have a motivation
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by eniteden(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
Trust me when I say, you are a candid lady. Your type are rare, it's difficult to see a lady who knows what she really wants this days.
If I catch person like you na ring straight grin
Candidlady:
sad

If you like have the best hairdo. Drive the most expensive clean rides. Be built as king LeBron James. Gather pacs like dbanj. Get a thousand houses like the kingdom of heaven.

1 Like

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by silibaba: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Gerrout.

Just bragging. If we check under now, you don wet for the guy look undecided

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Nenzeey479: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
As for me beauty is nothing but character is needed,God when!! infact some idiots here said am a guy just because i wrote on my signature dat am a gentle girl,i just laugh and pass bcaus no time to check time.

1 Like

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Kudducini(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
All these ladies been talking about being responsible but in real life they desist responsible men until their
SMV. starts falling out

1 Like

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by SugarGirl44(f): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islandlady:

Sorry to say, but it will be very easy to scam/deceive people who think this way.

I think cleanliness is what matters most, not haircut.
Some guys may prefer afro or dread, as long as they keep it clean, personally I'll respond to them well.

Having a haircut doesn't necessarily mean one is responsible, because looks could be very deceptive.
And Yoruba says aso nla ko ni eyan nla.
That sums it up.

I rest my case.
Sweet dreams.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Demigod22: 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
bepositive11:

That's the best. Looking good because you want to for yourself

All these people trying to look good to impress are the ones who won't care at all about their appearance after getting married because they no longer have a motivation

You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Ifakiland(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islandlady:

Bold of you to think we guys wanna look good cos of bisshes like you....smh I should look good to waste money on you....animals

1 Like

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Eyanbahose: 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islandlady:

who da fuk gives a fuk about you? If you like listen, if you like don't. Na on to the next one straight up!
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by mrkings84(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Looking good is a serious business.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by azukaegopeter(m): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sha not in the hands of Nigerian barber's. Who will use your head for practical

1 Like

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by cy4cent(f): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islandlady:
What is your problem miss! Well that's your opinion tho, but you start knowing a responsible man by his haircut, dressing!

So how do you know a responsible man o! Becos it's seems that you can see through a guys heart from afar and conclude he is responsible, since you don't judge from outer looksundecided

There are many psychopaths, serial killers, wife beaters, etc that appear decent. Many very good guys are covered in tattoos and have bushy hair etc. Like she said, character matters most. As for how to know, use your intuition as a woman and watch the way he treats other people that will tell you how he will treat you on the long run.
If he has passed character test, you can talk him into passing the looks test. You can't change someone's character just so you know.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by GodPrince: 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Very important, my hair cut is maintained clean carpet low cut every 2 weeks like I'm going to renew it tomorrow morning, I don't do it because of girls, I do it for my own comfort, that wonderful feeling of "newly shaved or new Hair cut" is too mysterious, got a nigga feeling his head with his palms, makes me look younger like up till now I look way much younger than my mates and even my younger brother. But I hate beards, afro, round cuts those funny styles etc, just simple low well carved carpet cut like an average Joe. Beards make me feel bushy and rough on the face so I just shave off my side beards and leave a little gottee under my chin so I can feel my face. First appearance matters alot, nobody ever see me for who I really am despite being a bad ass OG my appearance is extremely deceptive and generally accepted anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Na on top plantain tree I dey dey observe you
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by melodyogonna(m): 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
From these pictures I prefer the bushy versions
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by SweetVibe: 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Abeg getat

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Timblaze(m): 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Guys is a lie!! that's how I was deceive cutting my hair every weekend and my girl still left me, money is the best Make up
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by poseidon12: 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islandlady:
Lolz, Not all ladies sha grin

Most Nigerian ladies of course.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by GodPrince: 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Gkemz:
A typical naija lady is as shallow minded as the op. Funny enough the op who's interested in cute looking guys is too damn ugly.
bitch ass nigga we know you never had a chance with a lady as pretty as o.p before the reason you crying here like a whipped dog, wtf man? You could post the ugly bitch you digging here let's see and compare, o.p has her pic on her profile let's see the dumb hoe you digging or shut the f up. Someone just posting about how responsible looks is important for a man you bitching around here, Get your sh!t together mehn. You really so lame on this, what up? You alright?
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by GodPrince: 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nenzeey479:
As for me beauty is nothing but character is needed,God when!! infact some idiots here said am a guy just because i wrote on my signature dat am a gentle girl,i just laugh and pass bcaus no time to check time.
can we pls get talking serious issues about us, I love to PM you if you approve
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by folake4u(f): 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
I have once followed a friend to the barber's shop and was pretty amazed how a shave can transform a man's look. cheesy

1 Like

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Exkandayee(m): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islandlady:
Yes, character is important but first appearance matters most, you can't know someone character without firstly interacting and staying awhile with the person!
So we weh ugly,even after this kinda haircut,no babe go gree give us listening ear at least to know our character,this life no balance
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by jaxxy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islandlady:

A good hair cut is only 20% of what is needed. U can be having a tidy hair cut all the time unless ure not very busy with important things or ure overly into ur looks that u can be insecure about it.

A good hair is good bt some days I really don't care and intentional look anyhow to stay lowkey and I enjoy it.

I make sure I have better value than looks. I don't take people who overly think of their looks all the time seriously either.

if ure fine ure not so bad even on ur off days so?
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by dontrulee: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
True.
I realize that when I cut my hair, many ladies flock around me. Ladies like to play with my hair, soft and full. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. / Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.