Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,022 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me (28354 Views)

Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / Dave Umahi: I Remain Governor Of Ebonyi State / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by matm: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Support Peter Obi your fellow Igbo

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by ukahrawah: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Please leave Ohaneze out of your woes. Is Ohaneze the group that directs your political decisions these days?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by maziengr: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
maziengr:
Dave Umahi should pls leave Prof Obiozor alone. Obiozor is not his mate. He should understand that Ohanaeze is not a political party or political device in any manner. If he attacks Obiozor what he will do to the likes of Orji Uzor and many of Igbo betrayals.
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Coward for contesting? What careless talk exactly did he say

Yes he is a coward cos the time he was meant to blow hot about the presidential candidate not coming southeast he never said a single word instead he chose to direct his anger towards the president of ndigbo. Buh when he spoke about biafra he was beatin his chest like a gorilla. No one took him seriously even when his record spoke for him. His is now cool like an ice water lookin for who to blame for his misfortune

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ijoba85: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
See Umahi , you igbos don't love one another , don't be surprised, some igbos won't still vote for Peter Obi in the southeast ...Love one another first before outsiders would love you

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Burruchaga71(m): 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
This animal is talking as if Obiozor is among the deligates.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by lyntiffany(f): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islandlady:
Chai, ibos betraying ibos since 1900s grin

Last last make Igbos politicians just take their Biafra agitation serious, because politics is not their thing!
Madam try rest which one be say Dem dey betray? Your Osibanjo no betray una lord and mighty Tinubu? If he had won Tinubu would you be here opening your mouth like an express road that has no barrier? Allow us to be, there's time for everything, it's time for us to rise beyond our mistakes so rest well. Thanks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Mandate2023: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
care4you:

Ohanézè and ipob are two different group...

Idiot

Ipigs r ohaneze, ohaneze r ipigs.....igbos r igbos and so all r ipigs

Idiot
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by juman(m): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ohanaeze has no control over any delegate.

Its just like if one blame afenifere for such political issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Pathfinder2090: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
silvoclaira:
You that betrayed your people and joined the APC

You dey mind dat idiot

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Pathfinder2090: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=113729510] cool

Na man you be,

Umahi, Okorocha, Ogbanaya and Pius Anyim all did their own, Same way Amaechi and Wike gave a good fight for Southern Presidency as well

Ohaneze Shit-Nboe only focused on Tinubu as if 10,000 Ohaneze can stop one Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Nigeria has two Alpha tribe

I: Fulanis the Alpha tribe of North and Arewa

II: Yorubas the Alpha tribe of Southern Nigeria

That is why we said that Yoruba and Fulanis are one.
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Mandate2023: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Dem suppose ban you for this racist statement
Ipigs

Idiot
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by juman(m): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
But the governor was right in some ways.
Igbo failed to make statement at apc and pdp primaries.
Igbo delegates went for money.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Newton2024: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebubu:

Lolz he will win his senate ambition and his stooge will be next governor.

Rest
Can he blast and disgrace even a Fulani beggar the same way he is doing to a whole Ohanaze? All in the name of setting his state against Igbos because of his senatorial ambition. Divide and rule tactics that polithiefcians have been using since 1930 and you not wise. He who sells his brother, even the buyer will not trust him. This is why an ibo man can never become a president. You can't hate your people and expect Fulani to love you. It won't work for umahi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by nesphil(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Why does this man always resort to tantrums anytime he loses out? Just the same way he cried and called the Judge all sorts of names when he was sacked by the FHC in Abuja the other day grin grin grin. Just look at the way he's ranting like a child and yet he's the Chairman of SE Governors Forum. He keeps accusing people here and there, initially, he accused PDP of not giving Igbo's the opportunity to rule the country and now he's accusing his people of not supporting him, the other day he was accusing Anambra people of taking Ebonyi people's slots when they were in the old Anambra state. The title "accuser of brethren" will fit him o grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by ogbuefi677(m): 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jlow2:
Always looking for sympathy from his people, same pple he has kept in abject poverty, no promotion no employment, no gratuity and pension since 2015, all people there ancestral home was destroyed in the airport project nobody was compensated, always looking for how to create disharmony btw ebonyi and other Igbos, ebonyi and ohanaeze, just because he wants to be seen as saviour of ebonyi, this cards he is playing is for myopic brains
You sabi that criminal well.
I don't know what Ohaneze could've done for him?Buy delegates on his behalf?
Are you from Ebonyi?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by franchasofficia: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Umahi is a mad man. Very useless somebody I used to regard thinking he had sense.

Umahi allowed Terrorist Buhari to scam him. Buhari a very cunning man deceived Umahi that he will help make him President that 2023 is Igbo turn, that Umahi should leave PDP and join APC so that he Buhari can use his Presidential power to make him President.

Being a short foolish and gullible man he is, he believed fraudster Buhari who also went about promising to make Osinbajo President and told Osinbajo to go and pick form. He didn't stop there, same fraudster Buhari promised to make Tunde Bakare President. He didn't stop there, Buhari again promised Ogbonnaya Onu his long time political ally Presidential ticket and told him to pick APC form.

This same Buhari went and promised Emeka Nwajiuba Presidential ticket which made Nwajiuba to leave the convention ground angrily haven seen how Buhari scammed him.

Buhari a very wicked fraudster deceived Rotimi Amaechi that he was going to succeed him and told him to pick form and even went to Daura to collect chieftaincy title to buttress his support. This same evil man Buhari told Fayemi to go and pick form.

Instead of this short foolish man Umahi to be bold and bombard foolish Buhari for deceiving people, he is there blaming Ohanaeze Ndigbo that have no power to give him delegate.

How many delegates did Afenifere give to Tinubu?

Tinubu saw that Buhari is a foolish man, a betrayal and he swung into action and opened his Lagos treasury to use money and political allies to grab the APC ticket against Buhari's evil wish to make Amhed Lawan the consensus candidate.

Southeast APC delegates and even PDP were rigged, they used people outside Southeast for Imo, Anambra, Enugu APC, Abia APC, etc. This is an information I got from a reliable source. So Umahi you are a useless man. Osita Chidoka noticed this injustice and rigging and lamented but you all didn't listen to Chidoka and for that Osita Chidoka refused to participate in PDP's primaries. Peter Obi a man of integrity noticed same and peacefully left PDP before the Primaries but you a useless man remained in APC until you are disgraced.

Umahi pour your frustration on Buhari.

Imagine if Umahi didn't decamp from PDP, he would have been Atiku's running mate unopposed.

Useless Umahi. Short man with short sight angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ancestortinubu: 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
God bless MNK, God bless the land of the rising sun. God punish any bastard that mentions ipigs. Good morning umahi. Outcasts in biafra land are waking up.
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by ogbuefi677(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
paramakina202:
What role did Ohanaeze played in APC primaries?
Umahi always like to blame other Igbo states in any given opportunity.Why didn't your Norther friend vote for you?
Any all you SE political class are sellouts both the aspirants and party delegates.
Since Umahi joined APC, he started misyarning
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Asianjollof007: 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Dem suppose ban you for this racist statement

They should ban him because you are pained, you smile and applaud your fellow tribesmen when they call other tribes derogatory names. Just look at your pseudonym sef, foolish tribalist. You deserve the ban more, arindin.
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Bbbw: 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Really
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by splashbaby(m): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islandlady:
Chai, ibos betraying ibos since 1900s grin

Last last make Igbos politicians just take their Biafra agitation serious, because politics is not their thing!
Never their thing, people wey suppose focus on their development callings. Igbos won't learn including those urchins on nairaland...see people wey wan start movement are already divided, Simon Ekpa go talk one thing, Ohaneze na another thing, Governor are on another page, while the majority of this akpu lovers are on mission impossible. How can minority defeat majority Hausasand Yorubas? Not possible.

You can't call Nigeria zoo for many years and now wants to govern it. You can't support Biafra over Nigeria and now want to rule that same country. Igbos are confusionist and shouldn't be taken serious, fine Tinubu is not the most appropriate for the position but Obis is as useless as well. You can't turn Biafra agitation into an OBI movement and think others don't know what you are doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by kwasoly(m): 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
maupe:

https://independent.ng/youre-no-longer-my-president-umahi-tells-obiozor-passes-no-confidence-vote-on-him/

Oga wake up and align with Peter Obi and stop blaming people for your failure.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebubu:
how did he sell his people ? by insisting Ebonyi is not Biafra ?

try a million times, Ebonyi will never ever be Biafra. Come around Ebonyi and shout it and you'll be dead before you smell the smoke gun.

Emotional things
Shut the F**kup and face your shaky shaky daddy!

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by kingaruoture(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
I want to know ooo. Did Umahi step down to Tinubu or not?
na the ibo people make am step down give Tinubu?
Make everybody take responsibility of their actions n not pass the blame. Why e no step down give Amaechi or onu?
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by elsiusgr8t(m): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebubu:

A Senator isn't bad either.

And he will remain elitely more successful than you will ever be

for the 99th time, go conquer another state. Ebonyi is not part of your 4states Biafra.

This aboki dey whine himself grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Daroldigits: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Who are you
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by paramakina202: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Since Umahi joined APC, he started misyarning

You dey mind him.Even Yahaya Bello did better than all of them put together.
Chibuike Amaechi and Wike bested all of them in both PDP and APC not withstanding where they came from.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ebubu: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

This aboki dey whine himself grin grin grin
na your papa and mama i dey whine.

atulu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun / Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.