Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,455 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc (4075 Views)

Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store / Efootball 2022 Update For Mobile. Iconic Moments Are Going / Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by naijasensei: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Privit:

That fast forward happened to me twice yesterday. I'm currently in level 4 of the campaign. Was leading someone 1-0 yesterday, next thing I noticed was that after the guy went to make substitutions the game started fast forwarding unnecessarily and I ended up loosing 2-1, thought it was my phone malfunctioning cos it happened with 2 different guys I played against.
Is it that cheaters have already found a way to manipulate this new one also

You better believe it, the cheaters have landed. Almost all my matches online are always against cheaters, only a small number of online opponents aren't cheating.

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by atheistandproud(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
naijasensei:

You better believe it, the cheaters have landed. Almost all my matches online are always against cheaters, only a small number of online opponents aren't cheating.

Division 1 na their HQ.
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by naijasensei: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
atheistandproud:

Division 1 na their HQ.

You don't mean it. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Hakeem12(m): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
naijasensei:

I usually feel sorry for such people whenever I encounter them. If they can go to this length to win a match on a mobile phone, then they are also ready to kill to get what they want offline.
lol
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by atheistandproud(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hakeem12:
lol

Chairmo
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Hakeem12(m): 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
atheistandproud:

Chairmo
Boss man
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Jeffy1206(m): 6:02am On Jun 15, 2022
The controls are all messed up. Defending is just not part of this game at all! I have had a situation where na score me I score you situation undecided pass ball wait like 1 second the opponent defence open up like a general well sad play through ball and you're free. Another thing is the keeper is a lot better. Scoring is not easy again. I keep hitting the post like say na bar ball peson de play angry. I'll rate the game 4.5/10 for now.
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Jeffy1206(m): 6:06am On Jun 15, 2022
Privit:

That fast forward happened to me twice yesterday. I'm currently in level 4 of the campaign. Was leading someone 1-0 yesterday, next thing I noticed was that after the guy went to make substitutions the game started fast forwarding unnecessarily and I ended up loosing 2-1, thought it was my phone malfunctioning cos it happened with 2 different guys I played against.
Is it that cheaters have already found a way to manipulate this new one also
I'm currently in level 2 but this level seems to be all about cheats. I have played 3 games 2 were nulled, 1 was loss... They keep forwarding the game, I'll have no control over my players. I just quit the game before I vex do something bad angry
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by devilmaycry: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2022
Jeffy1206:
I'm currently in level 2 but this level seems to be all about cheats. I have played 3 games 2 were nulled, 1 was loss... They keep forwarding the game, I'll have no control over my players. I just quit the game before I vex do something bad angry

I wish there would be a way...one can play someone he knows via username

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Jeffy1206:
I'm currently in level 2 but this level seems to be all about cheats. I have played 3 games 2 were nulled, 1 was loss... They keep forwarding the game, I'll have no control over my players. I just quit the game before I vex do something bad >:
(

Wow. So bad
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2022
Which would have a better game play of Efootball between iPhone 11 and poco x3 pro
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Juzec: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Privit:
Which would have a better game play of Efootball between iPhone 11 and poco x3 pro
It runs smoothly on iPhone 11.
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
Juzec:
It runs smoothly on iPhone 11.

You mean the iPhone 11 has a better game play than that of x3 pro
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by naijasensei: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
Privit:

You really can't compare the iPhone 11, a very recent flagship with the Poco X3 - which is at best an upper midrange phone. The iPhone is miles ahead.
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
naijasensei:

You really can't compare the iPhone 11, a very recent flagship with the Poco X3 - which is at best an upper midrange phone. The iPhone is miles ahead.

Okay thanks.
This is all I wanted to hear
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by naijasensei: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Privit:

Apart from being a flagship phone, the version for the iPhone will also be better optimised because the developers know the exact CPU and GPU that is in the iPhone.

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
naijasensei:

The 4gb RAM kind of got me confused.
I use a poco x3 pro. Want to buy an iPhone from 11 upwards but want to be sure if it'd be better
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by naijasensei: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
devilmaycry:

I wish there would be a way...one can play someone he knows via username

Rumours are the friendly match feature might be added in tomorrow's update, fingers crossed.
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
naijasensei:

Apart from being a flagship phone, the version for the iPhone will also be better optimised because the developers know the exact CPU and GPU that is in the iPhone.

What battery health can one get as okay for an iPhone. Range of battery health
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by naijasensei: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Privit:

The 4gb RAM kind of got me confused.
I use a poco x3 pro. Want to buy and iPhone from 11 upwards but want to be sure if it'd be better

Even the iPhone X would be better, but the iPhone 11 is miles ahead. Games and apps on iOS are usually very well optimized because of the close integration between the hardware and the software, and the fact that developers know the exact hardware they are developing for.
Only really experienced and good developers can spend the time and resources required to optimize apps and games on Android. Also, developers don't have access to all the available SoCs on Android - most developers just focus on Qualcomm Snapdragon SoCs and call it a day.
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by naijasensei: 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Privit:

What battery health can one get as okay for an iPhone. Range of battery health

I am afraid I am not in a good position to answer that, as I am not really an iPhone expert. Someone else might be able to assist you with this.
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
naijasensei:

Even the iPhone X would be better, but the iPhone 11 is miles ahead. Games and apps on iOS are usually very well optimized because of the close integration between the hardware and the software, and the fact that developers know the exact hardware they are developing for.
Only really experienced and good developers can spend the time and resources required to optimize apps and games on Android. Also, developers don't have access to all the available SoCs on Android - most developers just focus on Qualcomm Snapdragon SoCs and call it a day.

Thinking of buying an iPhone before the end of tomorrow and transfer my data to it. Thanks for your comprehensive response

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
naijasensei:

I am afraid I am not in a good position to answer that, as I am not really an iPhone expert. Someone else might be able to assist you with this.

It's cool . You've done enough. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Juzec: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Privit:

Of course! The difference is clear.
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by ObvslyNotBanana(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
naijasensei:

If I was a developer, I'd call it a day too after optimizing for snapdragon. It's actually hard with a lot of SOCs on Android. For Apple, it's easy for developers who work with just the Apple CPUs because iterations are closely related.

Btw, coming from a former iPhone user, the iPhone is usually a hotplate that doesn't do well with heat. A13 upward are better. A12 and below easily throttle while gaming. I remember my iphone 7 easily throttling playing "Sims build it" and my then iPhone XS throttling playing Pes 21 especially when I used a black casing which trapped heat, so I played with my casing off. You can imagine the quirkiness!

2 Likes

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by atheistandproud(m): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
ObvslyNotBanana:
If I was a developer, I'd call it a day too after optimizing for snapdragon. It's actually hard with a lot of SOCs on Android. For Apple, it's easy for developers who work with just the Apple CPUs because iterations are closely related.

Btw, coming from a former iPhone user, the iPhone is usually a hotplate that doesn't do well with heat. A13 upward are better. A12 and below easily throttle while gaming. I remember my iphone 7 easily throttling playing "Sims build it" and my then iPhone XS throttling playing Pes 21 especially when I used a black casing which trapped heat, so I played with my casing off. You can imagine the quirkiness!

SimCity!!!

Real Gee here bro.

But don't play with Sim city. That game na resource hog. I swear.

iPhones do excellently well with Fortnite but has problems with PUBG.

Last last it's all about optimization.

2 Likes

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by naijasensei: 4:31am On Jun 16, 2022
ObvslyNotBanana:

Great insight, heat and throttling is something people don't usually talk about. All that power requires adequate cooling.
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Younext: 6:24am On Jun 16, 2022
Atheistandproud please have u been able to update to miui 13

Tried today but it stopped at 89 and never finished downloading sad
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Jboynokiaphone(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
the CONTROL is something else dat is why i have to delete it from my phone .
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by atheistandproud(m): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Younext:
Atheistandproud please have u been able to update to miui 13

Tried today but it stopped at 89 and never finished downloading sad

Them don withdraw the update I think
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Younext: 9:05am On Jun 18, 2022
atheistandproud:

Them don withdraw the update I think
ooo okay
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
naijasensei:

The game is truly different on the iPhone. Since I started using it for efootball I've only lost once in PvP matches and it was a last minute goal conceded due to my negligence.
I trashed the last set of guys I played 4-1, 3- 0,3-2. I'm so enjoying the game on iPhone. I put it on 60Fps and high graphic settings yet it plays so well that it's like I'm playing against Al and not an online opponent. The graphic is so good and stadium so clear , I see the spectators clearly. Just felt I should share what transpired after getting it.
Only problem is that I lost my over 10,000 coins accumulated over years while transfering my data from Android to iPhone, though my GP and other things were in tact, but I lost all my coins.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend On Data Every Month? / How To Get Glo 30GB For N2500 / Any Good London Fairly Used Phones For Sale:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.