Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc (4094 Views)

Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store / Efootball 2022 Update For Mobile. Iconic Moments Are Going / Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
atheistandproud:

Them don withdraw the update I think

I lost all my efootball coins while transfering my data from Android to iPhone, is there anyway I can get it back.
My GP and every other thing is intact but my over 10,000 coins is gone.
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by atheistandproud(m): 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Privit:

The game is truly different on the iPhone. Since I started using it for efootball I've only lost once in PvP matches and it was a last minute goal conceded due to my negligence.
I trashed the last set of guys I played 4-1, 3- 0,3-2. I'm so enjoying the game on iPhone. I put it on 60Fps and high graphic settings yet it plays so well that it's like I'm playing against Al and not an online opponent. The graphic is so good and stadium so clear , I see the spectators clearly. Just felt I should share what transpired after getting it.
Only problem is that I lost my over 10,000 coins accumulated over years while transfering my data from Android to iPhone, though my GP and other things were in tact, but I lost all my coins.

Coinami are criminals
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by atheistandproud(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Privit:

I lost all my efootball coins while transfering my data from Android to iPhone, is there anyway I can get it back.

E don go. Other people lost coins too like that or while trying to link their data.

No only email Konami send say they'll look into it. They didn't do shi shi.

Send them mail fess sha, you may be lucky. Who knows?
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
atheistandproud:

Coinami are criminals

Hahaha , why did you say so
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
atheistandproud:

E don go. Other people lost coins too like that or while trying to link their data.

No only email Konami send say they'll look into it. They didn't do shi shi.

Send them mail fess sha, you may be lucky. Who knows?

Wow , I never knew.
How do I go about the mail
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by atheistandproud(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Privit:

Wow , I never knew.
How do I go about the mail

Here

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
atheistandproud:

Here

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Who knows Moses pes/fifa. He is a baller
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by naijasensei: 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Privit:

The game is truly different on the iPhone. Since I started using it for efootball I've only lost once in PvP matches and it was a last minute goal conceded due to my negligence.
I trashed the last set of guys I played 4-1, 3- 0,3-2. I'm so enjoying the game on iPhone. I put it on 60Fps and high graphic settings yet it plays so well that it's like I'm playing against Al and not an online opponent. The graphic is so good and stadium so clear , I see the spectators clearly. Just felt I should share what transpired after getting it.
Only problem is that I lost my over 10,000 coins accumulated over years while transfering my data from Android to iPhone, though my GP and other things were in tact, but I lost all my coins.

That's great news, thanks for the update. The iPhone always takes the cake when it comes to high end mobile gaming because of its awesome software and hardware optimization. To get that level of performance on an Android device, you would probably need at least 6GB of RAM and most likely a stock version of Android. Even with that there is no guarantee it will run the same way on devices with similar specs.

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by naijasensei: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Privit:

Hahaha , why did you say so

Sorry about your lost coins. Konami are known to be incompetent and stubborn. Just send a mail as our good friend has suggested, or try harassing them on their social media accounts.

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
naijasensei:

That's great news, thanks for the update. The iPhone always takes the cake when it comes to high end mobile gaming because of its awesome software and hardware optimization. To get that level of performance on an Android device, you would probably need at least 6GB of RAM and most likely a stock version of Android. Even with that there is no guarantee it will run the same way on devices with similar specs.

My android phone is actually 12/256gb but it's not as good as this iPhone when it comes to gaming.
Tbh I'm almost getting addicted to playing cos of my win rate. Just trashed someone now 3-1( lol).
If not for the leaky defence of this current efootball I probably won't even be conceding goals at all.
The game play on iPhone is completely different and I mean very very different from what's obtainable on android.

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by ObvslyNotBanana(m): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2022
naijasensei:

Or just get a high-end Android device in the same price category with the iPhone. A lot of people here clearly have midrange devices and expect luxury performance.

I play the game on high settings at 60fps on a 3-year-old SD 855+ and I've never encountered lag. If you want top performances, pay premium like iphone users who literally have no choice but pay premium then come here to waffle about enjoying their new iPhone when they literally switched from a midrange or potato Transsion device to an iPhone.

3 Likes

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
ObvslyNotBanana:
Or just get a high-end Android device in the same price category with the iPhone. A lot of people here clearly have midrange devices and expect luxury performance.

I play the game on high settings at 60fps on a 3-year-old SD 855+ and I've never encountered lag. If you want top performances, pay premium like iphone users who literally have no choice but pay premium then come here to waffle about enjoying their new iPhone when they literally switched from a midrange or potato Transsion device to an iPhone.

Why would you attack someone cos of his review of an iPhone he bought if not for inferiority complex.

I used an umudigi, Nokia and Samsung before getting the x3pro 12/256gb. The Samsung, Nokia and x3 pro played very well without lagging on 60fps and high settings. I however wanted something better as regards gaming that's why I asked the question I asked here which he answered. I also strictly dwelt on gaming ( efootball to be precise), cos there were still other aspects I preferred android.
Everything I said was just to show appreciation to the guy that advised me to go for the iPhone.

Don't think you can come here to insult people who've stayed on their lanes.
You brag about using a high end device like it's something special. I've not even used a phone for more than 9months in the past 3 yrs. The x3pro with me was bought in November and still looks brand new without any single fault.
The last time I used a transsion device was in 2015.

If you feel intimidated cos of my review on the iPhone that's your problem and not mine. Deal with your inferiority complex bro.
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by ObvslyNotBanana(m): 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Privit:

Why would you attack someone cos of his review of an iPhone he bought if not for inferiority complex.

I used an umudigi, Nokia and Samsung before getting the x3pro 12/256gb and the Samsung, Nokia and x3 pro played very well without lagging on 60fps and high settings. I however wanted something better as regards gaming that's why I asked the question I asked here which he answered.
Everything I said was just to show appreciation to the guy that advised me to go for the iPhone.

Don't think you can come here to insult people who've stayed on their lanes.
You brag about using a high end device like it's something special. I've not even used a phone for more than 9months in the past 5 yrs. The x3pro with me was bought in November and still looks brand new without any single fault.
The last time I used a transsion device was in 2015.

If you feel intimidated cos of my review on the iPhone that's your problem and not mine. Deal with your inferiority complex bro.

I clearly didn't insult you or anyone but, now, I will and I'm telling you shnt up and read my comment again! grin

If you or anyone reading this thread ever wondered why we write IELTS despite being an English-speaking county, here is an example. You comprehended my comment terribly!

If you actually read what I wrote, you would know I was talking about people (in general) who used mid-range and low-end devices and then made a giant leap to an iPhone that offers premium performance at premium price only to complain about the performance of their previous phone, and I clearly insinuated that if they paid the same premium for an Android device they'd get the same performance they got on an iPhone on a premium Android device.

You accused me of inferiority complex, then went ahead to list the number of phones you've used while bragging about the intervals you change your phone. If that isn't projecting, you should tell us what is! With your weird reply, you do not only sound cringe, you also clearly sound like someone who actually needed an iPhone to feel any bit adequacy in life, you absolute clwon should take your advice.

3 Likes

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
ObvslyNotBanana:
I clearly didn't insult you or anyone but, now, I will and I'm telling you shnt up and read my comment again! grin

You accused me of inferiority complex, then went ahead to list the number of phones you've used while bragging about the intervals you change your phone. If that isn't projecting, you should tell us what is! With your weird reply, you do not only sound cringe, you also clearly sound like someone who actually needed an iPhone to feel any bit adequacy in life, you absolute clwon should take your advice.

Your previous post was made specifically cos of the review of the iPhone I made, so stop acting like it wasn't.
I also listed the phones I used in the past 3yrs, cos you boasted of using a device for 3yrs like it's an achievement so I had to put you in your place.

I've gone through your posts and you're way below dude, so stfu.
You're still a hungry young man struggling to survive that's why you've been saving up to get a pixel.
The only reason and I repeat only reason I bought this iPhone is for efootball mobile and nothing else.
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by ObvslyNotBanana(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Privit:

Your previous post was made specifically cos of the review of the iPhone I made, so stop acting like it wasn't.
I also listed the phones I used in the past 3yrs, cos you boasted of using a device for 3yrs like it's an achievement so I had to put you in your place.

I've gone through your posts and you're way below dude, so stfu.
You're still a hungry young man struggling to survive that's why you've been saving up to get a pixel.
The only reason and I repeat only reason I bought this iPhone is for efootball mobile and nothing else.
Another reply and you continue to expose your poor comprehension skills.

I didn't boast about using my phone for 3 years. I only insinuated I'm using a phone with a 3-year-old premium chipset which runs the game well. If you actually have any bit of brain cells that could afford to help you comprehend a point I was trying to make, you'd have seen that I was trying to make a point about an old premium device still handling the game well as opposed to all the latest midrange devices that still struggle to play the game.

My reply to your post was actually aimed at knocking down your/the stereotype about android phones while passing a point (which flew over your sh!t for brains) that if you pay premium for android, you'll get the same premium performance of an iPhone, and this would have naturally brought down the argument about using an iPhone or an Android all boils down to personal preference.

You went through my profile and then called me a hungry man because I posted in another saying something isn't worth the price and gave a suggestion about a better deal. Again, your struggles with basic comprehension was shown.

This is an anonymous platform, and I don't have anything to prove to anybody, so, clearly not even to an ineffectual character who thinks using an iPhone would mask his feeling and reality of inadequacy before other men his age and below.

Seek help!
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
ObvslyNotBanana:
Another reply and you continue to expose your poor comprehension skills.

Seek help!

Stfu dude.
Next time when making comments stop indirectly taking swipe at people minding their business.
My last reply to you.
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Paulyaweh(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
This efootball no easy.
Defending is difficult, even passes.
I guess theyre trying to make gameplay closer to the real thing.
In defening you have to anticpate more, if not in one second before you fit change cursor your opponet has zoomed off.
and passes you have to create space for your passes otherwise youll just be wasting your passes.
Even dribbling and shots have to be well timed..
Still getting used to it
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by Mackie1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Privit:

It's due to different policies on Google play store & ios store
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by bamdly(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
atheistandproud:

Manual oh. All the way.

Bro is it gpu or CPU dat will determine if efootball 22 would work with my phone
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by atheistandproud(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
bamdly:

Bro is it gpu or CPU dat will determine if efootball 22 would work with my phone

There is a reason I spend my time, data and brainpower writing about posts like these. I didn't write and post them so that you'll be asking me again.

Go to my website, enter the search bar and look for eFootball 2022 Mobile requirements. You'll find you answer.

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc by kasiramji06: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
This is one of the best guides I've found for eFootball 2022 Mobile. Although I rarely need to look for ways to pass or separate techniques for games. Most often I need this only for complex quests in fantasy RPG games in which the plot is too complicated and confusing. But also for eFootball, I opened guides on XPGoblin. But this gaming site is created for such content, and it's OK that I was looking for it there. So I wanna say that I'm surprised I found something about eFootball Mobile on this forum. Thanks for sharing. I am sure that many guys were grateful to you for this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Earpiece's Audio Output For The Best Music Experience / I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone / Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.