Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service (41915 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Dozie32(m): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Peter Obi is 100% ok for Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by PlayerMeji: 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
lol
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by bonnyhope: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
maybet081:
This is obi , this obi,something is telling me that nothing will stop him.

Who else is talking about him in the North

Only for south
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by 9iceprince(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Higher percentage of people supporting Obi will vote Atiku on election day, they are only supporting him online so they won’t be criticized for supporting the Fulanization and Islamization they once attacked Buhari of doing.,,,,They will collectively Attack Tinubu who is in his 70’s as Atiku, who was on medical checkup abroad before as Atiku….If my claim is false find Research on the support Ojukwu had in the east and despite that he couldn’t win in his state Anambra and got 3 votes in BAYELSA being a neighboring Region(SS)……PDP propagandist using OBI as a joker to deviate from any negativity towards Atiku…..Quote me and swear with your life you will vote Obi In 2023
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Muslims has taught us to be united. I've always said that once the Church unites for it's candidate, not even the devi.l can prevent it's success. I repeat that if APC ever tries that Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu will be no match for Atiku talk more of The Rock on the which Church is built. And Who says Obi can not defeat Tinubu even in Lagos abi na Muslims plenty pass for this Lagos when we dey?
but my brother blood is thicker than water.....

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Spherical17: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
zionmde:
Let Christians unite and vote Peter obi, Muslims can vote who they want. Anybody that wins we will take it that way
I am waiting for Pst Adeboye and Pst Oyedepo to do the needful, there shouldn't be any hiding or refusing to speak out this time.
We have suffered enough, we need to take charge of our destiny
Muslim will win. They are more in numbers than Christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by blacknoir: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
maybet081:
This is obi , this obi,something is telling me that nothing will stop him.
Ameen o,he needs our prayers and our support. Get ur pvc ,if u have anyone around u without one force him or her to get 1

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by kens01: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Muslims has taught us to be united. I've always said that once the Church unites for it's candidate, not even the devi.l can prevent it's success. I repeat that if APC ever tries that Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu will be no match for Atiku talk more of The Rock on the which Church is built. And Who says Obi can not defeat Tinubu even in Lagos abi na Muslims plenty pass for this Lagos when we dey?
Please you better return back to your Peter Obi Anambra state before you come here and start saying Rubbish ,Today is Monday and I'm sure in this beautiful Lagos created by the so called Tinubu you are able to move around freely and go to work freely something u can never try in your so called Anambra state if u don't want to be kill by the so called yeye IPOB,person wey come from bush wey wan come spoil city

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by gimakon2(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
zionmde:
Let Christians unite and vote Peter obi, Muslims can vote who they want. Anybody that wins we will take it that way
I am waiting for Pst Adeboye and Pst Oyedepo to do the needful, there shouldn't be any hiding or refusing to speak out this time.

Your mentality sha. So there would be two presidents in one country? This your statement alone is screaming war.
Most times, I sit and wonder the kind of person we are most times, Nigeria is at war already.
Let me ask you, if Bullet comes now, so your thinking is telling you, the bullet would ask, "Did you vote Peter obi or did you vote Atiku?"

You sha no get sense sha.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by monerozi5590: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
David Ogbueli is a very good preacher. I so much love his teachings.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Treasure17(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Even lalasticlala is viewing this thread meaning he's OBIDIENT grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Crixxx: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
We are on PETERSIDE

4 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by AFRICANJAMAICA: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Still Igbo issue

So you prefer a man that is brain dead and pee on himself, because he is from your tribe.

Suffer will tire you.
To be a Yoruba is one thing.
But to be a Yoruba Muslim, na messed up

5 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Babzrockman: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
rayvelez:
It’s fire for fire now, those foolish imam/sheikh in northern state think they have monopoly of madness we will show em who the infidel are.

Foolish?

Come on bro. No na

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Juanmike(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Penguin2:
Tinubu urchins don’t know what is coming.

Meanwhile on Tinubu/Elrufai ticket I stand undecided
Scrotal Sac
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by nedekid: 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Still Igbo issue
How is Peter an Igbo issue?
Dont you personally want this country to get better? Don't you have or plan to have kids and want them to have a future?
If you have eg a business which you have taken huge loan to fund, who out of all the current candidates running for presidency will you consider employing to run it for you.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Pjoe238: 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
I am a very strong member of redeem and on the way to becoming a deacon. My elder brother is already an area pastor. If our Daddy GO refuses to endorse a Christian presidential candidate and endorse a Muslim, I will kindly quit from redeem or even ceased to be a Christian.
zionmde:

4 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Successkay12(m): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Dominion city Pastor David Ogbueli on PETER OBI ‼️. Our quest for a better NIGERIA is gaining momentum Every day

https://twitter.com/chanceux_fx/status/1535991153069371392?t=dO81l24GBZkNJLRzY42jMQ&s=19
You guys should go back to east and solve No Election, No campaign issue from ipob/Simon before u come here to campaign. Because your obi needs to start his winning from his house/region
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by bmsteady(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
What we need is BAT, is not going there to fix Nigeria, each region will make union of Nigeria or federation of Nigeria GREAT

BAT: his mission is clear, simple and precise.
Return us back to the system we agreed before independent

Each region will fix her own region and develop as they like

We want BAT to restate back the regional system of government the Ibo people suspended in January 15, 1966

We don't want contractions again

We want federation of Nigeria

BAT2023
Odua Nation
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by cravingmind: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:

And who said Tinubu does not have christian supporters and Obi does not have Muslims supporting him?
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by sonature1: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Any Nigerian who listens to Peter Obi and not vote for him is part of Nigeria's problem

6 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by oxygeng: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
What is the population of Sao tome and principe? Probably same as two smallest local government area in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by kponkedenge(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Penguin2:
Tinubu urchins don’t know what is coming.

Meanwhile on Tinubu/Elrufai ticket I stand undecided

Honestly, I want him to choose El Rufai so it will be an easy ride.

But I see him choosing between Guaduje and Shettima.... But my instincts says Guaduje because of Kano's population.

But whatever muslim-muslim ticket they decide to choose, Tinubu will struggle in states like Ekiti and Ondo that has a high christian population.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Babaken(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ozinlex:
This guy ehn, the revolution is truly now, it is gathering momentum! Atiku so very sorry I still believe in you; however my instinct suggests I better go with a much younger person with such a high i.q and intellect

I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME OBEDIENT FROM TODAY!
You are on the right part bro
AM ON PETERSIDE

4 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by emerged01(m): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Buhari self think am that way,lockdown north 3 time during election but no show until Alliance dey. Without alliance Obi go remain in SE.
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by PeergateIntl: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
The Revolution is Coming

Buy data to stay online

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by cravingmind: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
zionmde:

What was the outcome of their speaking for Jonathan?
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Wallade(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Dominion city Pastor David Ogbueli on PETER OBI ‼️. Our quest for a better NIGERIA is gaining momentum Every day

https://twitter.com/chanceux_fx/status/1535991153069371392?t=dO81l24GBZkNJLRzY42jMQ&s=19

Most people are not sharing the actual statements by Pastor David Ogbueli in that service on various platforms. He talked about four contestants for the office of the president in the 2023 election. Please see the attached video.

He talked about Kwankwaso, Tinubu, Peter Obi and another.
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by hisroyalrealnes(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
OBI 4 PRESIDENT........GOANDVERIFY!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) / RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye / I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.