Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,698 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service (41912 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Babastrong(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=rayvelez post=113741986]It’s fire for fire now, those foolish imam/sheikh in northern state think they have monopoly of madness we will show em who the infidel are. [ don't start what you can finish. Always remember biafran war.]
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ozinlex:
This guy ehn, the revolution is truly now, it is gathering momentum! Atiku so very sorry I still believe in you; however my instinct suggests I better go with a much younger person with such a high i.q and intellect

I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME OBEDIENT FROM TODAY!

I don't think I'm the one to be doing this.

Nevertheless, you are welcome to the moving train
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by ufuosman(m): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Obi is the best candidate for the job
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by cmikel: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
rayvelez:
It’s fire for fire now, those foolish imam/sheikh in northern state think they have monopoly of madness we will show em who the infidel are.

I see. You as an imposter trying to jam heads of two tribes and bring confusion to your favour

Well done keep it up judgment day is coming

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by VULCAN(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
God bless you as you join the fold.

There are so many WhatsApp groups for Peter Obi. Join one and they will direct you to a subgroup for your area

Ozinlex:
This guy ehn, the revolution is truly now, it is gathering momentum! Atiku so very sorry I still believe in you; however my instinct suggests I better go with a much younger person with such a high i.q and intellect

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Preacherrr(m): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
BEFORE YOU START WAITING FOR PST ADEBOYE AND BISHOP OYEDEPO TO SPEAK, HAVE YOUR FATHER SPOKEN? STOP BEEN STUPID, PLAY YOUR OWN PART AND LEAVE OTHERS TO PLAY THEIR OWN PART. STOP CEASING EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO TELL THE WORLD THAT YOU ARE A WIZARD AND YOU DON'T LIKE PASTORS. MTCHEEEW SERPENTS EVERYWHERE.
zionmde:
Let Christians unite and vote Peter obi, Muslims can vote who they want. Anybody that wins we will take it that way
I am waiting for Pst Adeboye and Pst Oyedepo to do the needful, there shouldn't be any hiding or refusing to speak out this time.
We have suffered enough, we need to take charge of our destiny
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Imjustagirl(f): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Still Igbo issue

I'm not ibo and yet I support Obi. Please explain that.

Like it or not, the man is gaining momentum
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Preacherrr(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
LIAR! YOU DIDN'T GIVE UP ON NIGERIAN CHRISTIANITY SINCE 2O15, YOU WERE NEVER A CHRISTIAN AND HAVE NEVER BELIEVED IN JESUS CHRIST AS LORD AND SAVIOUR. WHILE WE ARE HOPING THAT 2023 FAVOURS THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE IN THE PERSON OF PETER OBI, I PERSONALLY HOPE THAT YOU WILL SURRENDER YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST BEFORE THE END OF 2023. SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BURN IN HELL WHILE THE PASTORS YOU ARE ATTACKING ENJOY ETERNITY IN HEAVEN.
ScamHunter:

Pro Buhari Adeboye? I gave up on Nigerian Christians in 2015. The only thing Obi has going for him is his sterling qualities. He is detribalised and urbane so it's not even a church thing. Many pastors will follow tribe and pocket.
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by zionmde: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Preacherrr:
BEFORE YOU START WAITING FOR PST ADEBOYE AND BISHOP OYEDEPO TO SPEAK, HAVE YOUR FATHER SPOKEN? STOP BEEN STUPID, PLAY YOUR OWN PART AND LEAVE OTHERS TO PLAY THEIR OWN PART. STOP CEASING EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO TELL THE WORLD THAT YOU ARE A WIZARD AND YOU DON'T LIKE PASTORS. MTCHEEEW SERPENTS EVERYWHERE.
Sharrap
Am waiting for Men of God we Christians look up to to speak
They have to weigh in on the matter. Because its their members that will still.suffrr for another 8 yrs
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by zionmde: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
ibrahass:

All these religion campaign will not help Labour party. The earlier you know the better.
As if it's not religion campaign that brought buhari
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Dominion city Pastor David Ogbueli on PETER OBI ‼️. Our quest for a better NIGERIA is gaining momentum Every day[color=#006600][/color]

A good name is better than riches
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by wiseoneking: 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ozinlex:

OBidient boy, congratulations
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by newdawn2017(f): 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
DMerciful:
On Peter Obi will God build Nigeria and the gates of corruption shall not prevail against it!
foolishness again & sentiments on d loose. Dis same obi Pandora, dis same once who refused to effect d 30k minimum wage? Dis same one that health worker was on strike for over 8months in his time & he was unmoved cos he doesn't use d hospital nor does his entire lineage that re still alive?? shocked
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Guyman02: 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ozinlex:

Same here, I admire Atiku very much and respect Tinubu as an achiever but my conscience is pushing towards Peter Obi
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by newdawn2017(f): 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Penguin2:

Unfortunately for you and your ilk, he has millions of Yorubas and other non-Igbo people who call him papa and would not hesitate to cast their vote for Obi simply because he mentioned his name.

So, it’s not Igbo issue.

That tribal card won’t work.
it's religious sentiments, u guy should continue to ve high on religious opium oo dis obi that is loyal to a cacus, a cabal , his pockets & his lineage, not Nigerian u all ce forgotten sowore & aisha yesufu. Continue
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Augustenite(m): 12:11am On Jun 14, 2022
zionmde:
Let Christians unite and vote Peter obi, Muslims can vote who they want. Anybody that wins we will take it that way
I am waiting for Pst Adeboye and Pst Oyedepo to do the needful, there shouldn't be any hiding or refusing to speak out this time.
We have suffered enough, we need to take charge of our destiny

All this doesn't add up. Take religion out of the contest. OBJ and Jonathan were Christians aren't they?

Stop hate and go after Love just has Christ who is our Head preaches. Believe me, Peter Obi can't take this country forward without peace and love in the nation.

Ask Soludo, and he will tell you that there is no magic without security.

God bless you
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by zionmde: 5:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Augustenite:

All this doesn't add up. Take religion out of the contest. OBJ and Jonathan were Christians aren't they?

Stop hate and go after Love just has Christ who is our Head preaches. Believe me, Peter Obi can't take this country forward without peace and love in the nation.

Ask Soludo, and he will tell you that there is no magic without security.

God bless you
OK
Tell that to tinubu and atiku
Who took over power after obj? Was it also a Christian? Then after a Muslim finish 8yrs they want to foist another muslim-muslim
This country is religious, so let's all go that way
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by bezimo(m): 5:48am On Jun 14, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Muslims has taught us to be united. I've always said that once the Church unites for it's candidate, not even the devi.l can prevent it's success. I repeat that if APC ever tries that Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu will be no match for Atiku talk more of The Rock on the which Church is built. And Who says Obi can not defeat Tinubu even in Lagos abi na Muslims plenty pass for this Lagos when we dey?

You can say that again..the church MUST unite for Obi or else they should get ready for another round of terrible worse off persecution

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by berepiki(m): 6:01am On Jun 14, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Dominion city Pastor David Ogbueli on PETER OBI ‼️. Our quest for a better NIGERIA is gaining momentum Every day

https://twitter.com/chanceux_fx/status/1535991153069371392?t=dO81l24GBZkNJLRzY42jMQ&s=19
This is the main video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nanqsft3H3o

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by CHAQUR: 7:44am On Jun 14, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Muslims has taught us to be united. I've always said that once the Church unites for it's candidate, not even the devi.l can prevent it's success. I repeat that if APC ever tries that Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu will be no match for Atiku talk more of The Rock on the which Church is built. And Who says Obi can not defeat Tinubu even in Lagos abi na Muslims plenty pass for this Lagos when we dey?

Reading this your vengeful reason has just discouraged me from voting OBI as a Muslim... Obi supporters are his biggest obstacles.
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by InoGetJoy: 7:46am On Jun 14, 2022
9iceprince:
Higher percentage of people supporting Obi will vote Atiku on election day, they are only supporting him online so they won’t be criticized for supporting the Fulanization and Islamization they once attacked Buhari of doing.,,,,They will collectively Attack Tinubu who is in his 70’s as Atiku, who was on medical checkup abroad before as Atiku….If my claim is false find Research on the support Ojukwu had in the east and despite that he couldn’t win in his state Anambra and got 3 votes in BAYELSA being a neighboring Region(SS)……PDP propagandist using OBI as a joker to deviate from any negativity towards Atiku…..Quote me and swear with your life you will vote Obi In 2023
It should tell you that Igbos don't vote simply because of tribe.

If it were someone like Rochas or Uzodimma, you'll be surprised Igbos won't vote for him
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by berepiki(m): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by pleasureosondu(m): 8:10am On Jun 14, 2022
CHAQUR:

Reading this your vengeful reason has just discouraged me from voting OBI as a Muslim... Obi supporters are his biggest obstacles.
Vengeful, you say? Are you Vengeful on the fact that we may likely have a Muslim Muslim ticket for APC and PDP? Oga, condemn their actions first before you talk about mine. Remember, there's always a reaction to every action. Christians are reacting cos your people ain't doing the right thing.
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by deluxecad(m): 8:19am On Jun 14, 2022
This is unnecessary. Sell your candidate and sell him or her the more. No need for exchange of any fire.

rayvelez:
It’s fire for fire now, those foolish imam/sheikh in northern state think they have monopoly of madness we will show em who the infidel are.
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by 9iceprince(m): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2022
InoGetJoy:

It should tell you that Igbos don't vote simply because of tribe.

If it were someone like Rochas or Uzodimma, you'll be surprised Igbos won't vote for him
Same with yoruba, bring Aregbesola and we won’t vote him

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by InoGetJoy: 9:23am On Jun 14, 2022
9iceprince:

Same with yoruba, bring Aregbesola and we won’t vote him
Exactly
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Pasmos: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
We are peaceful, we are Respectful, we are now undergoing refining process and I believe we will make it. God please grant our wish for Peter Obi. I AM A NEW MAN! I AM OBIDIENT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered / Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) / Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.