Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service (41907 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by newconnectng1: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
This is indeed a great development

Get a Neat & Beautiful Website to promote your Business today

Call or WhatsApp: 0808 970 0958
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by redirect(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
OBI OBI
OBI
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by onunwa21(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
maybet081:
This is obi , this obi,something is telling me that nothing will stop him.
STANLEY CHIKAMSO

Every 30 years a major political Move sponsored by the People of Nigeria takes place.

1. The 1st was 1963 - Nigeria became a republic. Tafawa Balewa (A Northerner) was Prime minister.

2. The next 30 year cycle was 1993 - the most popular, most credible MKO Abiola election. (A Yoruba)

3. The next 30 year cycle is 2023 - Another major movement of the masses has started. Spearheaded by Peter Obi (An Igbo Man).

Observe that the 30 year cycle rotates from North to West to East. And each time it happens Nigerians always come together to speak with One Voice.

History.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pjoe238:
I am a very strong member of redeem and on the way to becoming a deacon. My elder brother is already an area pastor. If our Daddy GO refuses to endorse a Christian presidential candidate and endorse a Muslim, I will kindly quit from redeem or even ceased to be a Christian.
I am sure Adeboye will lose sleep and stop eating when this happens.

Idiota
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by kens01: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Try to seek unbiased knowledge. Anambra State is no match for Lagos State in terms of GDP, yet that State attracted foreign investments during Obi's tenure which was mainly invested in the Educational Sector. Lagos State made significant progress under Fashola (in infrastructure), not Tinubu.

You must be a joke or probably the lies Peter Obi China has been feeding you guys with...did you know the BRT was Tinubu's initiative?did you also know the Eko Atlantic plan was his move and parts of the master plan he has for Lagos, He (Tinubu) was the first among his wards Governors btw 1999 to 2007 that started paying NECO fees for students and till tomorrow LAG civil servants always receive monthly salary before end of the month, since Tinubu became governor till date no state hospital has been on strike ,how about Gigi bola (free eye glasses for old age people) Lawma,Operation sweep etc you better don't go and say this rubbish outside
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by BenklinsJones(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
9iceprince:
Higher percentage of people supporting Obi will vote Atiku on election day, they are only supporting him online so they won’t be criticized for supporting the Fulanization and Islamization they once attacked Buhari of doing.,,,,They will collectively Attack Tinubu who is in his 70’s as Atiku, who was on medical checkup abroad before as Atiku….If my claim is false find Research on the support Ojukwu had in the east and despite that he couldn’t win in his state Anambra and got 3 votes in BAYELSA being a neighboring Region(SS)……PDP propagandist using OBI as a joker to deviate from any negativity towards Atiku…..Quote me and swear with your life you will vote Obi In 2023

Thrash....
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Akurakambe(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Whiteshield:

If you want to leave, carry your useless self out. You are an inconsequential nobody and no one will beg you to stay.
David Ogubeli is from Anambra like Peter Obi. Let both of them go to Anambra and hold rallies there let us know how they far.
If Peter Obi did so well, will both Obi and Ogubeli leave Anambra and be living in Lagos?

How can people come to social media and lie with so much confidence. How can you say that David ogbueli is from Anambra state ?

Nawao

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by franudi: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by kens01: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
SpecialEdition:
Vote with your conscience
Choose Wisely

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Akurakambe(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Batam:
Obi will not win a state even in the south east.
Your leaders will betray him when moneybag like Atiku starts to give them money.

I laugh. The thing is that there are no leaders to betray anybody. Peter Obi is a movement on its own.
SE is on lockdown for him.
Vote for Peter Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by KIDfurniture(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
If God almighty wants him in the throne nothing can stop him. He will be shocked sef cos I know that man have no money to dash out or free 1 congo of rice / beans . If God be for you no man can stop you.

pleasureosondu:
Dominion city Pastor David Ogbueli on PETER OBI ‼️. Our quest for a better NIGERIA is gaining momentum Every day

https://twitter.com/chanceux_fx/status/1535991153069371392?t=dO81l24GBZkNJLRzY42jMQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by akanbiaa(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Muslims has taught us to be united. I've always said that once the Church unites for it's candidate, not even the devi.l can prevent it's success. I repeat that if APC ever tries that Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu will be no match for Atiku talk more of The Rock on the which Church is built. And Who says Obi can not defeat Tinubu even in Lagos abi na Muslims plenty pass for this Lagos when we dey?
Some Atiku Muslim supporters reading your comment now and having a change of heart and vote.
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Spherical17:
Muslim will win. They are more in numbers than Christians
Muslim votes will be divided among Atiku, Kwankwanso and Tinubu
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by unmask: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
zionmde:
Let Christians unite and vote Peter obi, Muslims can vote who they want. Anybody that wins we will take it that way
I am waiting for Pst Adeboye and Pst Oyedepo to do the needful, there shouldn't be any hiding or refusing to speak out this time.
We have suffered enough, we need to take charge of our destiny
As usual all of you still make the mistake of trying to segregate along religious or ethnic lines. If you truly want Peter Obi to win, you should actually be campaigning neutrally and to Nigerians not to one religion, region or tribe.
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by einsteine(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Muslims has taught us to be united. I've always said that once the Church unites for it's candidate, not even the devi.l can prevent it's success. I repeat that if APC ever tries that Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu will be no match for Atiku talk more of The Rock on the which Church is built. And Who says Obi can not defeat Tinubu even in Lagos abi na Muslims plenty pass for this Lagos when we dey?

Tinubu will win Lagos. And Osun as well. Those two states are sure. Most people singing Obi's tune will NOT been able to vote on that day. You people talk too much. Even Atiku under ACN did better in Lagos than Yaradua. In 2011, ACN also won Osun with a mere Ribadu.
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by MartinsD12(m): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Dominion city Pastor David Ogbueli on PETER OBI ‼️. Our quest for a better NIGERIA is gaining momentum Every day

https://twitter.com/chanceux_fx/status/1535991153069371392?t=dO81l24GBZkNJLRzY42jMQ&s=19
And this is a dominion city church ooo, we are not talking of catholic yet , once we don decide we don decide all catholic church all over Nigeria are for peter obi let's see how they will defeat Rome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by bluefilm: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
You people should thank Buhari for making all of you to become politically conscious.

Sai Baba.
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by allicare: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
ScamHunter:

Pro Buhari Adeboye? I gave up on Nigerian Christians in 2015. The only thing Obi has going for him is his sterling qualities. He is detribalised and urbane so it's not even a church thing. Many pastors will follow tribe and pocket.

Obi is a big TRIBALIST. So forget his presidential ambition. DOA
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by pleasureosondu(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
kens01:
You must be a joke or probably the lies Peter Obi China has been feeding you guys with...did you know the BRT was Tinubu's initiative?did you also know the Eko Atlantic plan was his move and parts of the master plan he has for Lagos, He (Tinubu) was the first among his wards Governors btw 1999 to 2007 that started paying NECO fees for students and till tomorrow LAG civil servants always receive monthly salary before end of the month, since Tinubu became governor till date no state hospital has been on strike ,how about Gigi bola (free eye glasses for old age people) Lawma,Operation sweep etc you better don't go and say this rubbish outside

Bro, check Lagos State GPD and that of Anambra during the years under their leadership and ask yourself, if Tinubu's investments in Lagos State is in tandem with his GDP? My point is, Tinubu should have done more than what you stated because,
1. he had the biggest market/ economy in West Africa.
2. Obi did nearly all the things (except establishing an agency like lawma) you stated for Tinubu with less money from Anambra treasury. Have you ever been to Onitsha or Awka recently? If you did, you won't upload that picture of Obi on a bad road cos most of those roads you see online have been fixed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ozinlex:
This guy ehn, the revolution is truly now, it is gathering momentum! Atiku so very sorry I still believe in you; however my instinct suggests I better go with a much younger person with such a high i.q and intellect

I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME OBEDIENT FROM TODAY!

Let's hope for the best.
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by pleasureosondu(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
MartinsD12:

And this is a dominion city church ooo, we are not talking of catholic yet , once we don decide we don decide all catholic church all over Nigeria are for peter obi let's see how they will defeat Rome
Obi was invited to Lord's Chosen Church yesterday. I hope lala takes that thread to FP.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by OneKinGuy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
When a Muslim iman endorses tinubu, they will stay crying islamization

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by zionmde: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pjoe238:
I am a very strong member of redeem and on the way to becoming a deacon. My elder brother is already an area pastor. If our Daddy GO refuses to endorse a Christian presidential candidate and endorse a Muslim, I will kindly quit from redeem or even ceased to be a Christian.
Thanks a lot
You can raise awareness in your own sphere in the church God will help us
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by pleasureosondu(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
einsteine:

Tinubu will win Lagos. And Osun as well. Those two states are sure. Most people singing Obi's tune will NOT been able to vote on that day. You people talk too much. Even Atiku under ACN did better in Lagos than Yaradua. In 2011, ACN also won Osun with a mere Ribadu.
I respect your opinion sir but this election is different. Those years you mentioned, ethnicity was the problem of the South. How do you expect notherners to win in a christian dominated state like Lagos bro? In this election, Lagos will not be a walkover for APC because the church is involved now. And if Tinubu takes Muslim Muslim ticket, forget Lagos bro.
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by zionmde: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
gimakon2:

Your mentality sha. So there would be two presidents in one country? This your statement alone is screaming war.
Most times, I sit and wonder the kind of person we are most times, Nigeria is at war already.
Let me ask you, if Bullet comes now, so your thinking is telling you, the bullet would ask, "Did you vote Peter obi or did you vote Atiku?"

You sha no get sense sha.
Oga I said anybody that wins the election should lead
Always read well
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by zionmde: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Spherical17:
Muslim will win. They are more in numbers than Christians
Muslims are dividing their votes
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by derecho(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Why you dey explain to am?
Maybe the survivors for Owo massacre go vote muslim-muslim ticket Or Deborah family and friends for north go vote Muslim-muslim ticket
Penguin2:

Unfortunately for you and your ilk, he has millions of Yorubas and other non-Igbo people who call him papa and would not hesitate to cast their vote for Obi simply because he mentioned his name.

So, it’s not Igbo issue.

That tribal card won’t work.
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Diligence: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
The old order doesn't know who demography is... Can you imagine millions of people given birth to esp in the 90s? Guz they are in their 20s/30s and they HV listened over and over again to a ccertain Candidate called Mr Peter Obi telling his story as a Governor. They HV listened to Mr Peter Obi's videos, tapes, audios telling them and shared them over and over again:

It is your future they're toying/playing with ....
Take back your country
Life no suppose hard, Nigerians
Use public funds on Nigerian masses
Stop the wastes, bribery and corruption
How he cut costs, how he saved billions of naira
How Anambra achieved Millennium Development Goals
How Anambra improved in education and how he paid everyone and owed nobody
How youths should hold their leaders accountable

Guz: these youths are giving Nigeria last chance in 2023!!!
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by Vinnie2000(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pjoe238:
This Guy, you don't understand the Wicked and selfish nature of Man!

Ur daddy GO Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo will NEVER support Peter Obi!
Simply because he is an Igbo man!

These 2 Men of God who practice Yoruba favouritism in their church?!

And by endorsing Obi, they feel they are empowering Igbos and south easterners!

Pastors are as terrible in thinking as the average man!

Pls, still campaign and vote for Peter Obi!
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by tonyson010(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
zionmde:
Let Christians unite and vote Peter obi, Muslims can vote who they want. Anybody that wins we will take it that way
I am waiting for Pst Adeboye and Pst Oyedepo to do the needful, there shouldn't be any hiding or refusing to speak out this time.
We have suffered enough, we need to take charge of our destiny

pastor adeboye will be the last, that's if he ever.
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by otipoju(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:

The moment those bastards went to a church in the west to kill 50 people, it was all over...no more neutrality of pastors and clergy men.

Christians will turn out massively and vote massively. The docility has ended for the Christian community

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service by HeroicMeastro: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:

Some people have taken campaign to churches already...
Nawawo oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy Reveals Shocking Things About Deji Adeyanju In New Interview (video) / Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered / Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.