Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,790 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? (21443 Views)

What Is The Maximum Time You Spend Eating A Meal? (pictures) / When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? / Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Tylerboy15011(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
What combination of food is regarded as balance diet?? Beside most of Nigeria food is starch

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by JooEeL(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
YOU ALL WILL SUFFER TILL YOU GET SENSE AND REJECT NIGERIA.

SINCE YOUR BRAINS DONT WORK. COMPLAINT AND COMPLAINT ALL THE TIME UNTIL Y'ALL BEGIN TO EAT YOURSELVES.

BRAINS IN A HEAD; DEVOID OF CRITICAL THINKING. BLACK ZOOGERIANS. undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Generalwoodz(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Yesterday! It didn't come from my own strength, idea or power but from this shorty...

As she placed the tray containing life, vitality, good health, I starred long at the: fried fishes, steaming hot bowl of rice, glass of water, oranges and strawberries, and the vegetable stew that was so delicious and more awesome and wholesome than any other thing that I've eaten since the turn of this year. grin

I got home and told the story to my Gs.

And their faces were as if they should have followed me...

I'm right now filled with utmost joy as I recall how I ate and cleared the plate clean, propelled by the power of the fish, looked deep in her eyes and clearly told how grateful I was.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by chaseblack(m): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Do you want to offer me one? I'm waiting
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Skillsnigeria: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmmm grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by baralatie(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tylerboy15011:
What combination of food is regarded as balance diet?? Beside most of Nigeria food is starch
Beans and garri is balanced diet?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by baralatie(m): 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
JooEeL:
YOU ALL WILL SUFFER TILL YOU GET SENSE AND REJECT NIGERIA.

SINCE YOUR BRAINS DONT WORK. COMPLAINT AND COMPLAINT ALL THE TIME UNTIL Y'ALL BEGIN TO EAT YOURSELVES.

BRAINS IN A HEAD; DEVOID OF CRITICAL THINKING. BLACK ZOOGERIANS. undecided
Small small
Eat balanced diet meal
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by snapshot: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
For many Nigerians the last time they ate a balanced diet was during Good luck Jonathan's tenure

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by helinues: 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
I don't miss 2 times daily cooking.

We are talking about food which will nourish my body.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Deeprooted: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Balanced diet still dey this naija ? grin

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Dem still dey talk about balanced diet for this unbalanced Buhari regime?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Yesterday night
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Tylerboy15011(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
baralatie:

Beans and garri is balanced diet?

Apart from that ,what else??
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Streetmovement(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmmm
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by nedekid: 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Candbud:
Ratio your diet, its actually cheap if you know a thing or two about th role of hormones in satiation .
For example, you can do small tofu, plenty veggies & kpomo or beef, now fufu has a low GI index in the family of complex carbs, triggers leptin & keeps you full without the cravings, or you can do eggs and tomatoes sauce or you can do meat cooked in natural spices like turmeric, ginger, black pepper et al. You get ? Eating a balance meal is really easy just choose what works for you & stick to it, plus you can always so Omad or 2mad. Ps: no be everything you must chop. Some food(s) r not particularly good for your health like junks, refined carbs,sugar,soy,wheat & its derivatives e.g bread,kpof kpof. When the food you eat doesn't makes you feel better it eventually makes you sick.gbam
Tofu shocked
You be 7 day Adventist?
That is the crap them de take punish my pikin for school onto say them no de serve meat, chicken, fish etc. Just eggs or tofu as meat!
Who does that? How pikin no go chop meat, turkey etc grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by JB4life: 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
U people pursued "Mr Clueless" who made sure there is so much food in circulation through result-oriented agricultural policies ,only to bringt " Mr Change" whose ministers are competing for who would loot more than others.

Enjoy " Mr Change"

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Klington:
A lot of people are struggling to eat a single meal a day, you're talking about balance diet.
U mean same people using IPhones?

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Hezmatosky: 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Cypress042:
The burial i went to last week undecided i was able to get huge share of the food, turkey, salad, and fried rice with cold henekein grin Attend an average man burial na food go pursue you, rich people undecided
But when you have headache you begin find paracetamol, but e sweet you as you dey enjoy for person burial
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by VeryWickedMan: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Everyday

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Godstiger(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
many people no see any diet to talk of balance
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Lhordwhite(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
It's been a while though, i pray everything changes for the better..

Please can someone help me with 1k to eat. With utmost sincerity, today is my birthday and i've not even eating since morning. Thanks to those who will believe and may God bless you!
UBA
Awotimiro
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Enumerator(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Me too
Tokskob2008:
Stable feeding comes before one can start thinking of balance diet and foodstuffs are so expensive right now. Na anything I see I dey chop and if there's nothing na to sleep like that.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by olabrinks(f): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Is this one a balanced diet? Chai Nigerians know nothing about nutrition. It’s only carbohydrates and palm oil that they know.
eMoney50:

I eat it every day. tongue

You don't need to spend much to get a balance diet.

If you can

1. Eat rice and beans for breakfast.

2. Eat eba and soup for lunch.

And, 3. Eat fried egg and bread for dinner,

You are good to go.

But if you think your earnings are not enough to support your expenses and you have extra time to invest daily, follow the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7175581/get-paid-5-per-task
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by WattsPeter9: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lol enjoy ur day
Cypress042:
The burial i went to last week undecided i was able to get huge share of the food, turkey, salad, and fried rice with cold henekein grin Attend an average man burial na food go pursue you, rich people undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Hushbingo: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmmm

1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by LaconicINC: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
ClassicMan202:
That akward moment when you have small soup left and you decide to make eba and finish the soup ..... Only for you to make one mountian of eba and soup remain small grin
hahaha I have been there grin

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
B4 Buhari's tenure
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Torylanez(m): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
I always balance my diet with this
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
E no get as Nigeria economy wan hard reach, balanced diet na sure banker for me as many times i wan to eat on a daily basis. But this country is still in a big mess.

Go get your PVCs. angry

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Everyday

Few years back in Western Africa... it's was just series of carbohydrate foods

But now..
Im taking balance and I can see the effects on my body... sometimes good food gives you smooth skin..not just the weather

Oluwa ma se oh!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
I get my balance diet from my girls puna...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by DSC7: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Life No balance, Na Diet wan Balanced? undecided undecided

These days most people dey on survival...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HOW TO KNOW Original & Fake Eva Bottled Water- Photos / Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign / Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.