Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? (21187 Views)

Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. / When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? / Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Exodora: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
These days I make sure there is a boiled egg, vegetable and a glass of milk to my food I earned it so I have got to spoil myself before I spend it in the hospital.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Lastborn0074: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
kabanayol9:
Lets us be sincere with ourselves, with the way food prices in the market have gone high, it's now tripled the former price, when was the last time you had a good balance diet meal, me it is as it comes, anywhere belle face, may GOD bless us so that we can be able to put food on our table conveniently, share your experience too.
just finished oats
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by silibaba: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
kabanayol9:
Lets us be sincere with ourselves, with the way food prices in the market have gone high, it's now tripled the former price, when was the last time you had a good balance diet meal, me it is as it comes, anywhere belle face, may GOD bless us so that we can be able to put food on our table conveniently, share your experience too.
Dec 25, 2021 and 1st Jan 2022. cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Emdebby2: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
A very long time ago.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Hindex: 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
It's really not hard to eat a balanced and healthy meal but people don't know what their foods contain. The healthy foods are not the costliest ones. Rather, many spend so much on refined foods, junks and bad fats.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Ufedolove: 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
eMoney50:

I eat it every day. tongue

You don't need to spend much to get a balance diet.

If you can

1. Eat rice and beans for breakfast.

2. Eat eba and soup for lunch.

And, 3. Eat fried egg and bread for dinner,

You are good to go.

But if you think your earnings are not enough to support your expenses and you have extra time to invest daily, follow the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7175581/get-paid-5-per-task

Sorry, but this is not a balanced diet. I don't mean any harm, trust me.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Perocom(m): 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
DipWire:
Though expensive. I try to eat balanced meal daily. But it's pricey. I spend an average of 1k - 1,200 or 2k sha, when I go for yoghurts, I spend 3k per meal. But I don't joke with my meal balancing.

Please what combines to make a balance diet? I need to know Cox I have been eating anything that comes my way, whether it is balanced or not, I have no idea, once belle full, I move
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by sparko1(m): 12:10am On Jun 14, 2022
I cook myself, so everyday

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Tundex911: 6:12am On Jun 14, 2022
For this bubu administration, if you do na ritualist una be lolzzz
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 14, 2022
Limassol:
Fufu is derived from cassava - a starchy vegetable, which is typically high in the glycemic index.
Yes you r right but having gone through that processing and fermentation it losses all that starch or so I thought.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 14, 2022
nedekid:

Tofu :oYou be 7 day Adventist?
That is the crap them de take punish my pikin for school onto say them no de serve meat, chicken, fish etc. Just eggs or tofu as meat!
Who does that? How pikin no go chop meat, turkey etc grin
Tofu? Lmao... be like na nl or typo. Na fufu dy there no be tofu. Abeg abeg, tell those people mke them stop to dey malnourish your baby mbok. Abi na vegetarian monk dem wan turn m too?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2022
Hindex:
It's really not hard to eat a balanced and healthy meal but people don't know what their foods contain. The healthy foods are not the costliest ones. Rather, many spend so much on refined foods, junks and bad fats.
You sabi doings plus you save money
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by nedekid: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candbud:

Tofu? Lmao... be like na nl or typo. Na fufu dy there no be tofu. Abeg abeg, tell those people mke them stop to dey malnourish your baby mbok. Abi na vegetarian monk dem wan turn m too?
Lolz, I taya. The tofu na like say person de chop cardboard.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Forthepeople21(f): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
I’m blessed that I can still eat good, several meals a day with snacks/fruit in between. I pray for Nigeria though as I know the way I eat is a luxury for most here.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by ONNYX: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lhordwhite:
It's been a while though, i pray everything changes for the better..

Please can someone help me with 1k to eat. With utmost sincerity, today is my birthday and i've not even eating since morning. Thanks to those who will believe and may God bless you!
UBA
Awotimiro

I can clearly state unequivocally that this poster is a scammer.

Beware!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by 6gozi(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2022
pansophist:
Eating balance diet is not hard or expensive, you jidt need to know your way around food. So the six balance diet are protein, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, fibre and water. There are lots of ways you can achieve those without spending much, either eating out.

If I have 1k and want to eat a balance diet, I'll eat wheat, with vegetable soup and fish, with water of course. Wheat contains fibre, carbohydrates and proteins. The vegetable soup contains vitamins and fats, as well as proteins and fats from the the mackerel.

To break it down, protein is found in anything that bleed blood. So you can't get carbohydrates, vitamins, and fibre from animals. So eggs, beef, fish, goat, chicken, just anything with blood will give you protein and fats.

As for carbohydrates, the same rule applies. Anything that grows from the ground will give you carbs, even vegetables. So rice, sugar, beans, yam, fruits, even some vegetables are high in carbs, such as potatoes. If you particularly want to loose weight without going to the gym and kicking yourself with exercise, then reduce eating things that grows from the ground massively.

As for fibre, this one also grow from the ground, but as an attachment to other foods. Beans, wheat, rice foe example all have fibres. Fibre makes you full, it increase satiety and makes you less hungry. So if you're short of cash and don't want to be eating always like a chicken, eat fiber rich foods like beans, wholewheat bread, oats, quinoa and so forth.

As for water, that one is self explanatory. Don't drink soda, it's the most useless and dangerous thing you can put in your body. It has no single nutritional benefits except tasting sweet, increase your blood sugar level, causes diabetes and makes you fat and weak. So please avoid that liquid, water is cheap and healthy.

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by 6gozi(m): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2022
Might need this
pansophist:
Eating balance diet is not hard or expensive, you jidt need to know your way around food. So the six balance diet are protein, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, fibre and water. There are lots of ways you can achieve those without spending much, either eating out.

If I have 1k and want to eat a balance diet, I'll eat wheat, with vegetable soup and fish, with water of course. Wheat contains fibre, carbohydrates and proteins. The vegetable soup contains vitamins and fats, as well as proteins and fats from the the mackerel.

To break it down, protein is found in anything that bleed blood. So you can't get carbohydrates, vitamins, and fibre from animals. So eggs, beef, fish, goat, chicken, just anything with blood will give you protein and fats.

As for carbohydrates, the same rule applies. Anything that grows from the ground will give you carbs, even vegetables. So rice, sugar, beans, yam, fruits, even some vegetables are high in carbs, such as potatoes. If you particularly want to loose weight without going to the gym and kicking yourself with exercise, then reduce eating things that grows from the ground massively.

As for fibre, this one also grow from the ground, but as an attachment to other foods. Beans, wheat, rice foe example all have fibres. Fibre makes you full, it increase satiety and makes you less hungry. So if you're short of cash and don't want to be eating always like a chicken, eat fiber rich foods like beans, wholewheat bread, oats, quinoa and so forth.

As for water, that one is self explanatory. Don't drink soda, it's the most useless and dangerous thing you can put in your body. It has no single nutritional benefits except tasting sweet, increase your blood sugar level, causes diabetes and makes you fat and weak. So please avoid that liquid, water is cheap and healthy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) / How To Make Spicy Isi Ewu: Spiced Goat Head Recipe / How To Prevent Yam Discolouration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.