Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? (21447 Views)

What Is The Maximum Time You Spend Eating A Meal? (pictures) / When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? / Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by meobizy(f): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nigerian meals aren't varied enough. Rich people's soups contain every nutrient in the caloric table. Soups keep you healthy.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Slimmy19: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
To even see food chop sometimes na wahala,talk more of balanced diet
Just eat for survival for now
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by 8stargeneral: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Since buhari enter office
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by rosamaris: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
You see food you no chop, you dey ask weda e balance! Hungry never catch you sha.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Premiumwriter: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
ClassicMan202:
That akward moment when you have small soup left and you decide to make eba and finish the soup ..... Only for you to make one mountian of eba and soup remain small grin
talk to me directly bro grin

My mountain still dey kitchen no soup to climb am grin

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Triangles1(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I just finish devouring one plate of Mama blessing hot jellof rice, salad and Turkey grin grin grin grin
Right now, I dey balance am with 1 Stick of loud grin

Correct guy.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by ZooOga: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Daily.. I thank the most high for blessing me with a balanced diet and never having to make one of these poverty threads on NL. wink

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by MrJames007: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
CleanInAll:
Lol. Majority of Nigerians are not after balanced diet. They eat anything just to survive. E no go better for Buhari and APC.
cheesy grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by ajerimitan: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Big Loaf of Bread 700 naira
Two sachet of Milo at 80naira each 160
Pepper and tomatoes 200
One Three crown tin milk 300
Egg 3 pieces at 100each 300
Sugar 50naira
Sachet groundnut oil 150
Maggi. 40 naira
Total. 1,900 naira
That is actually for two people serving
So 950naira per head per sitting.
One little child can also manage along with the meal.
That was my full day earning some years back as a civil servant.
Q
1900 Naira now is approximately 3dollars.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Loreettaa: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
No wonder most of you are so angry. We warned you about Buhari didn't we? Go ahead elect another old thief. You'll starve to death.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Loreettaa: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
ajerimitan:
Big Loaf of Bread 700 naira
Two sachet of Milo at 80naira each 160
Pepper and tomatoes 200
One Three crown tin milk 300
Egg 3 pieces at 100each 300
Sugar 50naira
Sachet groundnut oil 150
Maggi. 40 naira
Total. 1,900 naira
That is actually for two people serving
So 950naira per head per sitting.
One little child can also manage along with the meal.
That was my full day earning some years back as a civil servant.
Q
1900 Naira now is approximately 3dollars.
That is the Buhari effect

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by 02Kebreal(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
I afford balanced diet everyday now.
Alhamdulilah!

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Hoodyrich(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
What could be more balanced than pounded yam with well made "ofe nsala" alongside chicken, catfish and meat tongue
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by BabaIbo: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
baralatie:

The rice is fortified with vitamins
undecided
New product
Beans is proteins

grin cheesy

LoL, na carbohydrate and protein rice get o.

Beans even have more carbohydrates than protein. cheesy

Vitamin and fibre no dey, so na unbalanced diet be that.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by naijapikin2(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Garri, sugar, milk, groundnuts. What could be more balanced than this?!? I had that last night. cool
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
I just finished eating rice / beans with banga soup. Enough balanced diet.

Rice= carbohydrate.
Beans/Fish = Protein.
Curry leave & pumkin leave = Vitamin.
Banga soup= fat and oil
Salt= mineral.
Water=water.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by orumba(m): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
What is the meaning of balance diet? My friend am on my way to an greet now, I don't know what he cook, but I must chop from it
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Limassol(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Candbud:
Ratio your diet, its actually cheap if you know a thing or two about th role of hormones in satiation .
For example, you can do small tofu, plenty veggies & kpomo or beef, now fufu has a low GI index in the family of complex carbs, triggers leptin & keeps you full without the cravings, or you can do eggs and tomatoes sauce or you can do meat cooked in natural spices like turmeric, ginger, black pepper et al. You get ? Eating a balance meal is really easy just choose what works for you & stick to it, plus you can always so Omad or 2mad. Ps: no be everything you must chop. Some food(s) r not particularly good for your health like junks, refined carbs,sugar,soy,wheat & its derivatives e.g bread,kpof kpof. When the food you eat doesn't makes you feel better it eventually makes you sick.gbam
Fufu is derived from cassava - a starchy vegetable, which is typically high in the glycemic index.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Sunnybabe(m): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
Heeeemmm... If I could remember.... I think it's after 2nd world war
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by rickdaking(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Never
Watin be balanced diet
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by juniorstar(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
kabanayol9:
Lets us be sincere with ourselves, with the way food prices in the market have gone high, it's now tripled the former price, when was the last time you had a good balance diet meal, me it is as it comes, anywhere belle face, may GOD bless us so that we can be able to put food on our table conveniently, share your experience too.
No time again...some have food but cannot eat..some can eat but have no food.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Limassol(m): 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
I just finished eating rice / beans with banga soup. Enough balanced diet.

Rice= carbohydrate.
Beans/Fish = Protein.
Curry leave & pumkin leave = Vitamin.
Banga soup= fat and oil
Salt= mineral.
Water=water.
Good. If only you added some serving of fruits, say, a mid-size orange and 3 slice of banana as a desert, that would have been near-impressive.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by pussyeater(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
kabanayol9:
Lets us be sincere with ourselves, with the way food prices in the market have gone high, it's now tripled the former price, when was the last time you had a good balance diet meal, me it is as it comes, anywhere belle face, may GOD bless us so that we can be able to put food on our table conveniently, share your experience too.
For this Buhari administration, na him you dey find balance diet? O'l boy, na bellefull dey reign oh.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Emeka71(m): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
On Saturday.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by bigpastor(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
When Mr Obidient becomes Mr President
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Cypress042: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hezmatosky:

But when you have headache you begin find paracetamol, but e sweet you as you dey enjoy for person burial
Mhen i don't know the secret behind the sweetness of burial rice grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Omawumi17(f): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
The last time I had a decent meal that I was satisfied and filled was 2018, when I attended a wedding in lekki
I ate and drank to my satisfaction
Now, I eat what I see
I eat breakfast around 11 to 12 and dinner at 9pm
With 20k salary monthly, I don't know how I manage to survive
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Cypress042: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
WattsPeter9:
Lol enjoy ur day
grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by DipWire: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Una no dey cut una coat according to una size.
See rice and beans with efo and dried fish. Cheap and waay tastier than that yoghurt.

I no complain give you na. I still bouyht it two hours ago. Na 1,700. I'm cool with it
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by bukola89(f): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Very long time ago
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Just having mine now

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? by midehi2(f): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Have been on diet plan since on the 1st, is a month plan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ADVERTISE YR FOOD BUSINESS ON MAJOR PEDESTRIANS BRIDGES IN LAGOS STATE. / HOW TO KNOW Original & Fake Eva Bottled Water- Photos / Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.