Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? (375 Views)

The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? by Ochyes: 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
What was the best relationship advice you ever got?

• Don’t marrry a man or woman unless and until you’ll be proud to have kids like them. PERIOD.

• Be picky with who you invest your time in. Wasted time is worse than wasted money.

• Be yourself. It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are NOT.

• Need good communucation in your relationship?Just stick to one rule DON’T LISTEN TO REPLY. LISTEN TO UNDERSTAND.

• Forgive. Keep on forgiving if they’re actually worth it.

• Don’t cry over someone who doesn’t care for you because no man/woman is worth your tears, but once you find the one that is, he/she won’t make you cry.

• Have the courage to leave the table if RESPECT is no longer being served.

• Never hurt someone whose only intention was to love you. But do block them if they act creepy.

• We have the ones who will love us even if we cut them into pieces and the ones who will hate us even if we feed them pure honey. Choose people wisely. Chase people wisely.

• People are always capable of falling in love again.

• Some people are just the journey, not the destination. Understand the difference.

• Follow your heart, but take your brain with you. Because love is not blind or deaf, it’s plain dumb. People can see everything, hear everything but they still choose to ignore.

• Lastly, never enter into a relationship just because everbody else is doing the same. Being single by choice never goes out of style.

https://qr.ae/pvHCzA
Re: What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? by Bahamas95(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2022
"What you won't eat don't bite it with your teeth"

My mum told me that after she saw me with one of our neighbours......I didn't do anything with her again because my plan was to chop and clean mouth.
Re: What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 13, 2022
Don't talk your matters with relatives or friends
Re: What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? by mipon86367: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2022
Ok
Re: What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? by Eileene(f): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2022
hmmm
Re: What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? by Eileene(f): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2022
If you think love is blind marriage will open your eyes.
Relationships can break but true friendship never breaks.

(1) (Reply)

These People Makes The World Unstable / Missing Person Please Have You Seen Him? / Why Did I Fail French In Secondary school

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.