Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Why Did I Fail French In Secondary school - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did I Fail French In Secondary school (379 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did I Fail French In Secondary school by Ilamina(f): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
What do you think

Too difficult

Lack of interest

I saw no use because we don't speak french in our country
Re: Why Did I Fail French In Secondary school by illicit(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Do u like French kiss?
Re: Why Did I Fail French In Secondary school by Ilamina(f): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
illicit:
Do u like French kiss?
no
Re: Why Did I Fail French In Secondary school by Seniorwriter(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
illicit:
Do u like French kiss?

Illicit Indeed...SMH.

Get your PVC @OP ....you don't need french language to vote out both APC & PDP.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Why Did I Fail French In Secondary school by illicit(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ilamina:
no

U missed ur french classes

U don't know what u are missing tongue wink
Re: Why Did I Fail French In Secondary school by budaatum: 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Funny. I never passed it either. My French teacher was crap and too busy with the Bible Knowledge teacher. She loved twisting the boys ears as punishment and the boys like being punished because her hands were short so to pull both their ears meant she had to hold them close, and she was big up front too, so imagine the rest. They disrupted her lessons when ever they could, which was often, but as I said, the Bible Knowledge teacher got more of her time than we did.
Re: Why Did I Fail French In Secondary school by Natbrowny: 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
je vais te baiser

1 Like

Re: Why Did I Fail French In Secondary school by Ilamina(f): 1:40am On Jul 07, 2022
Natbrowny:
je vais te baiser
smiley
Re: Why Did I Fail French In Secondary school by Ilamina(f): 1:40am On Jul 07, 2022
budaatum:
Funny. I never passed it either. My French teacher was crap and too busy with the Bible Knowledge teacher. She loved twisting the boys ears as punishment and the boys like being punished because her hands were short so to pull both their ears meant she had to hold them close, and she was big up front too, so imagine the rest. They disrupted her lessons when ever they could, which was often, but as I said, the Bible Knowledge teacher got more of her time than we did.
I like your story

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Age Gap Problem In Marriage. / LADIES, How Do You Dispose Your Sanitary Pads? Know The Dangers Of Not Disposing / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Of Two Years She Always Prayed For Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.