Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187743 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2012
mogzy:

Thanks Tiwanna, I saw Barry yesterday.

@Jack_Syno, I guess we are having similar case. I got the mail too and couldn't even recollected that I ever entered for the DV2012.
Well of course I did but I don't put such in my mind neither do I check or follow up after entry. If not for the link attached in the mail I wouldn't have been able to obtain my confirmation because it went away with my former official laptop. I returned those forms just last week Thursday. my case No: 2012AF00007*** maybe that's what you guys call low case no.

​U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ welcome grin. They will do it for ​U̶̲̥̅̊ just fine.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2012
mogzy:

Thanks Tiwanna, I saw Barry yesterday.

@Jack_Syno, I guess we are having similar case. I got the mail too and couldn't even recollected that I ever entered for the DV2012.
Well of course I did but I don't put such in my mind neither do I check or follow up after entry. If not for the link attached in the mail I wouldn't have been able to obtain my confirmation because it went away with my former official laptop. I returned those forms just last week Thursday. my case No: 2012AF00007*** maybe that's what you guys call low case no.

Now is the waiting game. We wait and hope we get lucky.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
jack_syno:
Lolz... Amen o!!!!!!!

Amen.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2012
rood boy:

Amen.

@roadboy, i don't think there is any need for ​U̶̲̥̅̊ to authenticate Чuя npc birth cert. Just get the cert from npc office in lagos without authenticating it and ​U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ good to go. Unless ​U̶̲̥̅̊ want to spend extra money. Anyways is Чuя choice. Goodluck sir
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
Tiwanna:

@roadboy, i don't think there is any need for ​U̶̲̥̅̊ to authenticate Чuя npc birth cert. Just get the cert from npc office in lagos without authenticating it and ​U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ good to go. Unless ​U̶̲̥̅̊ want to spend extra money. Anyways is Чuя choice. Goodluck sir

You are right. I believe if they needed it authenticated they would have emphasised that as a requirement
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
jack_syno:

You are right. I believe if they needed it authenticated they would have emphasised that as a requirement
abi ooo
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2012
jack_syno:

The examiner is silent on your exam day. If you're expecting their response to tell you what to do and how to do it, then you don't get it yet. Goodluck.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2012
Gentiger:

The examiner is silent on your exam day. If you're expecting their response to tell you what to do and how to do it, then you don't get it yet. Goodluck.

You always amaze me with your funny posts
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
temmytanny:

You always amaze me with your funny posts
pls dont forget to authenticate ur GCE, WEAC, NECO, MARRAGE, POLICE REPORT, MEDICALS AND MOST IMPORTANT BIRTH CEFT OHHHHHH. lol.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
brightmon:
pls dont forget to authenticate ur GCE, WEAC, NECO, MARRAGE, POLICE REPORT, MEDICALS AND MOST IMPORTANT BIRTH CEFT OHHHHHH. lol.
By the time the embassy gives him VISA,he shouldnt forget to authenticate it too grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
temmytanny: By the time the embassy gives him VISA,he shouldnt forget to authenticate it too grin grin grin
no kill with laugh, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 9:37am On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny: By the time the embassy gives him VISA,he shouldnt forget to authenticate it too grin grin grin

Lolz... grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
jack_syno:

Lolz... grin

I was at the US Embassy today.8:30AM appointment. We were not inside until 11AM or so. I got in, men it was/is an ordeal. Could it be the way to get into Heaven? While I got bounced for B1/B2. Visa fees have gone up. I paid additional N3,300 to N23,100 paid earlier. DV fees are 440USD for each person.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
ferdiii:

I was at the US Embassy today.8:30AM appointment. We were not inside until 11AM or so. I got in, men it was/is an ordeal. Could it be the way to get into Heaven? While I got bounced for B1/B2. Visa fees have gone up. I paid additional N3,300 to N23,100 paid earlier. DV fees are 440USD for each person.
really?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
ferdiii:

@ferdiii: are u having ur interview now/today?? Success man.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
Leripa: @ferdiii: are u having ur interview now/today?? Success man.

Did not get it.Just left the Embassy.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
ferdiii:

Sorry about that, man.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
ferdiii:

Am sorry too
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
ferdiii:

Ferdii am really sorry man cry. Take heart quo it is well.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
Tiwanna:

Ferdii am really sorry man cry. Take heart quo it is well.

Yeah, that place is something else. People with DV are the best specimen and senior citizen with kids there.They are good to go any day.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
ferdiii:

Yeah, that place is something else. People with DV are the best specimen and senior citizen with kids there.They are good to go any day.
brother can u elaborate?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
ferdiii:

you are right,thats why one musnt play with DV lottery chances
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
brightmon:
brother can u elaborate?

U should nao. Those senior citizens i.e elderly people, are being helped by everybody. From the queue to the windows. One got her visa and the visa officer noticed no police report and called her back for that.She hadn't it, but should bring it next week and pick her pass. Those on DV, so long as no false marriage and o'level and others tally, go to Lekki or Ikeja next Thursday was what I wld hear. You choose either places for passport pick-up.One woman got and was confused on the next Thurs...she was asking repeatedly next week Thurs next week Thurs.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
ferdiii:

U should nao. Those senior citizens i.e elderly people, are being helped by everybody. From the queue to the windows. One got her visa and the visa officer noticed no police report and called her back for that.She hadn't it, but should bring it next week and pick her pass. Those on DV, so long as no false marriage and o'level and others tally, go to Lekki or Ikeja next Thursday was what I wld hear. You choose either places for passport pick-up.One woman got and was confused on the next Thurs...she was asking repeatedly next week Thurs next week Thurs.
laugh.... grin grin grin
senior citizens...
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
ferdiii:

Sorry bro.

I read on their site that DV has been reduced from $440 - $330

http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1263.html
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
jack_syno:

Sorry bro.

I read on their site that DV has been reduced from $440 - $330

http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1263.html

Forget that thing I saw some pple stranded.No complete fee money no registering u. Those 9ja pple for clearing side no dey laugh but if u roger them u go c their teeth asap but no be for official embassy pepper oh.families dey suffer every visa fee has gone up and you get to know right there unless you learn it here or ur pal told u. Just carry enough cash. For you to pee sef..na moni, make i go after German Embassy for IBTC ATM, one tout say him wan show me way---na moni. I just dismissed him asap. Passports na N1,500 as they will tell u the ones u hav aren't up to required spec...all na jobbing. You too no wan hear say na passport fuccck up, u comply.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
ferdiii:

Forget that thing I saw some pple stranded.No complete fee money no registering u. Those 9ja pple for clearing side no dey laugh but if u roger them u go c their teeth asap but no be for official embassy pepper oh.families dey suffer every visa fee has gone up and you get to know right there unless you learn it here or ur pal told u. Just carry enough cash. For you to pee sef..na moni, make i go after German Embassy for IBTC ATM, one tout say him wan show me way---na moni. I just dismissed him asap. Passports na N1,500 as they will tell u the ones u hav aren't up to required spec...all na jobbing. You too no wan hear say na passport fuccck up, u comply.

Wow.. this is weird sha. Anyway man need hold correct bah. Thanks for the info.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
ferdiii:

you see why i say make u elaborate? Bro u too much and thanks for the update.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
I just called KCC. They were very straight forward and fast with their dealings.
At first i was thinking it was gonna be like our normal MTN, Glo,.. customer service
where they will keep you hanging on the phone endlessly - It was 'click' and i was
already talking to someone.

Well, I have got a cool news - My application was confirmed received and has been cleared for an appointment.
But they havent scheduled an interview date yet- the wait continues.

I guess thats reassuring to those of us that got notified late and have submitted both the DSP-122 and DS-230 forms.

This waiting game must end with a happy one oooo.... lolz.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2012
jack_syno: I just called KCC. They were very straight forward and fast with their dealings.
At first i was thinking it was gonna be like our normal MTN, Glo,.. customer service
where they will keep you hanging on the phone endlessly - It was 'click' and i was
already talking to someone.

Well, I have got a cool news - My application was confirmed received and has been cleared for an appointment.
But they havent scheduled an interview date yet- the wait continues.

I guess thats reassuring to those of us that got notified late and have submitted both the DSP-122 and DS-230 forms.

This waiting game must end with a happy one oooo.... lolz.
Amen
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny: I dont know much about the American int passport but i belive the greencard is equal to it. I have done everything oooo ,all my docs are ready,just looking for $2457 for the vise fees.Me and my wife still have an immunisation next month at Kamorass while my child will get his own tomorrow at a Public health center in my locality.

A fellow said the green card is equal to having American passport. Pls house respond.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny: @just wise and select

please do i need an affidavit of support for my interview or statement of account of my sponsor? I need urgent reply please

Pls someone help this guy out. He might need some real help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (92)

U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.