Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187578 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Obasekola: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2012
tosrich: Room help me thank God, I had a successfull interview on friday. Despite the fact that I was the last person to be interviewed..

Congrat. Welcome to the club grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
tosrich: Room help me thank God, I had a successfull interview on friday. Despite the fact that I was the last person to be interviewed..

Congrat!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Ezennaemeka1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
Waoh! Longest time on this thread. Congrats to those that are cleared. As for me I strongly believe that my name will come out on october.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2012

Congrats!
Pls can u share with the house the sort of questions asked?
How much in total did you pay for dv visa fee?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2012
@soji and co,Do i need yellow fever card to fly to US or my medical during my interview covers all these?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2012
temmytanny: @soji and co,Do i need yellow fever card to fly to US or my medical during my interview covers all these?
temmytanny: @soji and co,Do i need yellow fever card to fly to US or my medical during my interview covers all these?

Yellow fever What? I no sabi that one,just carry your bag and baggages, with your brown envelope and make sure you had all shot(hepipatits whatever) before you come over.Dont forget your driven licence and please help me buy naija musicals,2face,9ice,psqures,dbanj,dARE ART aLADE,Ayefele...and the hot ones.

My brother the earlier the better,the waiting period before your SSN, green Card, and Us driven licence come is unavoidable.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Yellow fever What? I no sabi that one,just carry your bag and baggages, with your brown envelope and make sure you had all shot(hepipatits whatever) before you come over.Dont forget your driven licence and please help me buy naija musicals,2face,9ice,psqures,dbanj,dARE ART aLADE,Ayefele...and the hot ones.

My brother the earlier the better,the waiting period before your SSN, green Card, and Us driven licence come is unavoidable.

ok sir, but you forgot to mention DAVIDO and whisky grin grin grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2012
temmytanny:
ok sir, but you forgot to mention DAVIDO and whisky grin grin grin

add those ones too, I am very serious o, I will surely pay you when u come and send you my contact address.

Again when u land make you open ur hears well well because na nose dem dey take talk for here no be mouth.

Your case will not be like that of my Egba friend "SHOMEFUN" na in be his name,but he don remove the H, so na SOMEFUN
he come write for his documents.When he reach Social Security ofice,Oyinbo come dey call Some fun!, Some fun!!Some fun!!!Some fun!!!., my guy no no say na him name den dey call.He think oyibo wan have some Fun.

2 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

add those ones too, I am very serious o, I will surely pay you when u come and send you my contact address.

Again when u land make you open ur hears well well because na nose dem dey take talk for here no be mouth.

Your case will not be like that of my Egba friend "SHOMEFUN" na in be his name,but he don remove the H, so na SOMEFUN
he come write for his documents.When he reach Social Security ofice,Oyinbo come dey call Some fun!, Some fun!!Some fun!!!Some fun!!!., my guy no no say na him name den dey call.He think oyibo wan have some Fun.
ok oooo, i will get it for you but please remind me again late august. I need to start listening to rap music so that i would be able to learn their intonations . Great Mr SOME..FUN for me oooo grin grin grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by tosrich(m): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2012
jack_syno:

Congrats!
Pls can u share with the house the sort of questions asked?
How much in total did you pay for dv visa fee?
I paid a total of 330$...the consular officer asked question on my bsc project and the courses I did in my final year in the university and also question about place of primary assinment because am currently serving.. And to the glory of God I've been granted my visa.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2012
Congratulations @tosrich
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2012
tosrich:
I paid a total of 330$...the consular officer asked question on my bsc project and the courses I did in my final year in the university and also question about place of primary assinment because am currently serving.. And to the glory of God I've been granted my visa.
Congrats bro
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2012
tosrich:

Congrat bro!!!!!!!!! but pls more details on ur interview experience so dat NL will equally gain from it thanks
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2012
ebykings:

Congrat bro!!!!!!!!! but pls more details on ur interview experience so dat NL will equally gain from it thanks

congratulations.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 6:23am On Aug 08, 2012
tosrich:

My brother thanks. Someone earlier in this house alnost got me confused saying they were paying something like $440.

Medicals for adults still N21,000?
Any ideas how much is the medicals for kids as well?

Congtrats once more jare, e didn't easy. Lolz
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 6:26am On Aug 08, 2012
Na wao, this 2NL from KCC taking forever o. Shuoooo..
I think I'm gonna have to call again to knw what's happening.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:08am On Aug 08, 2012
jack_syno: Na wao, this 2NL from KCC taking forever o. Shuoooo..
Me i go advice u to kool down and use d waiting period to pray & seek God's favour. Anyways, it's ur turn to get d visa & nothing is hindering u IJN.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2012
jack_syno:

My brother thanks. Someone earlier in this house alnost got me confused saying they were paying something like $440.

Medicals for adults still N21,000?
Any ideas how much is the medicals for kids as well?

Congtrats once more jare, e didn't easy. Lolz

I think you will spend more than 21k for medical if you complete your doses of vaccines, so just budget like 30k. Medical for kids depend on the immunization records of the baby in particular. If the record is up to date,you maynot spend more than 5k
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2012
jack_syno: Na wao, this 2NL from KCC taking forever o. Shuoooo..
just one week to go...
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2012
Leripa: Me i go advice u to kool down and use d waiting period to pray & seek God's favour. Anyways, it's ur turn to get d visa & nothing is hindering u IJN.

Amen!
Thanks.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 9:04am On Aug 08, 2012
temmytanny:

I think you will spend more than 21k for medical if you complete your doses of vaccines, so just budget like 30k. Medical for kids depend on the immunization records of the baby in particular. If the record is up to date,you maynot spend more than 5k

Ok. Thanks for the info. At least one is getting more informed from those wt practical experience here in ds house.
Its not only about reading what they stated on their sites.

Kids have all their immunization records up to date.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 9:07am On Aug 08, 2012
temmytanny: just one week to go...
How u know its just one more week to go? <Smiles>
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2012
jack_syno:

Ok. Thanks for the info. At least one is getting more informed from those wt practical experience here in ds house.
Its not only about reading what they stated on their sites.

Kids have all their immunization records up to date.

I forgot to tell you that the age of the baby may also determine how much and the nature of test to carry out on such kid.I paid 4500 for my 4months old baby then at KAMORASS becos his immunization record was up to date but i dont know how much Qlife and children clinic would collect
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2012
temmytanny:
I forgot to tell you that the age of the baby may also determine how much and the nature of test to carry out on such kid.I paid 4500 for my 4months old baby then at KAMORASS becos his immunization record was up to date but i dont know how much Qlife and children clinic would collect

Ok. So I should just budget something reasonable just in case. Thanks for the info.
Immunization records up to date - I hope its not more than the immune certificate issued when a child is done with those necessary vaccinations?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2012
tosrich:

Pls did you certify your birth certificate or attestation (from national population) at ministry of foreign affairs for the interview?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2012
jack_syno:

Pls did you certify your birth certificate or attestation (from national population) at ministry of foreign affairs for the interview?
I think i can respond for him, pls he did not and it was even his original birth certificate that was issued at birth that he used.
house: pls dont bring up that subject of foreign affairs again.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2012
brightmon:
I think i can respond for him, pls he did not and it was even his original birth certificate that was issued at birth that he used.
GBAM!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2012
brightmon:

My brother thank u jare. Ppl just dey wan get person confused at times in ds house.
I decided to ask since he just got interviewed to be sure if its truly needed.

Good response.
Thanks.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2012
jack_syno:

My brother thank u jare. Ppl just dey wan get person confused at times in ds house.
I decided to ask since he just got interviewed to be sure if its truly needed.

Good response.
Thanks.
i wonder ohh.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by tosmy(m): 12:07am On Aug 09, 2012
tosrich:
big congratulation bro,is a turn table our turn is near to receive our visa,i also congratulate myself and my family in advance for receiving our visa............................faith work wonders
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
HOUSE, I JUST RECEIVED MY SECOND NOTIFICATION E-MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CASE NO:2012AF00015***
1ST NL: 13TH JULY, 2012
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
jack_syno: HOUSE, I JUST RECEIVED MY SECOND NOTIFICATION E-MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CASE NO:2012AF00015***
1ST NL: 13TH JULY, 2012
when is ur interview date,wishing u best luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.