Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187740 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny: AM always online tayo25cent@yahoo.com 08054667610.

Someone even posted his email and phone number but shouts down others who dares to. Moderator respond.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny: AM always online tayo25cent@yahoo.com 08054667610.

Someone even posted his email and phone number but shouts down others who dares to. Moderator pls delete.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny: I wasnt denied the visa(for now) but they said i should provide family and baby pictures to prove my relationship status. I passed the education and job interview but when it came to relationship status,the lady that interviewed asked me when i first met my woman and where. I told her 2006 in calabar. she now said i have to come back on feb16th with family pictures and baby pictures to prove my point. I told her i have all the pictures with me but she refused to check them insisting i come back. I was depressed alot until my friend called me from US and told me that he went tru same issue and when he returned and provided all they asked,they gave him. so am hoping now and even looking for some tellers i used to send money to her then,more evidences of flights i booked for to come and see me in lagos,more pictures we took during our affairs etc. In the denial letter,they said i have insufficient document but i guess its because i provided only court cert. I have done the traditional wedding and promised my woman that we will do the white in lagos at my church when the baby is 1year old,it was then this DV lottery result came in.

Please do you have any one that has had my experience? i need to know and learn alot before the next interview cos as am writing you now am totally depressed.

Can someone pls help this guy. He was momentarily denied. No one knows if he was eventually issued. Others could learn from his story.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny: All you need is just five credits in one sitting

House, is it true that all you need is 5 credits in ONE sitting? Pls we need clarifications?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny: Am not sure about two sitting because i had 7 credits in one sitting with no chemistry and english. I was almost dropping the other cert(DEC GCE) when i just changed my mind cos the instruction stated 5 credits. I would advice you go with two certs if you have them.

This guy seems to be confusing some hopefuls here. Someone please say something. Is it just one sitting the embassy wants?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
Gentiger:

This guy se to be confusing some hopefuls here. Someone please say something. Is it just one sitting the embassy wants?

They allow two sittings.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
ferdiii:

They allow two sittings.

Pls tell that to Temmytanny. He's the one asking.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2012
?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
Today Temmytanny sits in judgment to castigate those he considers a threat to his presence on this forum. Well, read and respond to his various queries because a lot of individuals got confused, took to his counsel and were possibily denial. Be careful whose counsel you follow here. Use your head. Consult widely before adopting what you read here. Well, I am going back to my books. Got exams to write in 48hrs.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Kenny3273(f): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
He is not a confutionist u re d one confusing people
Gentiger: Today Temmytanny sits in judgment to castigate those he considers a threat to his presence on this forum. Well, read and respond to his various queries because a lot of individuals got confused, took to his counsel and were possiblly denial. Be careful whose counsel you follow here. Use your head. Consult widely before adopting what you read here. Going back to my books.
Gentiger: Today Temmytanny sits in judgment to castigate those he considers a threat to his presence on this forum. Well, read and respond to his various queries because a lot of individuals got confused, took to his counsel and were possibily denial. Be careful whose counsel you follow here. Use your head. Consult widely before adopting what you read here. Well, I am going back to my books. Got exams to write in 48hrs.
Gentiger: Today Temmytanny sits in judgment to castigate those he considers a threat to his presence on this forum. Well, read and respond to his various queries because a lot of individuals got confused, took to his counsel and were possibily denial. Be careful whose counsel you follow here. Use your head. Consult widely before adopting what you read here. Well, I am going back to my books. Got exams to write in 48hrs.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2012
@Gentiger why all this? A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ ​U̶̲̥̅̊ going to gain something at the end? I bet ​U̶̲̥̅̊ that dis guy must have answered one/two of Чuя inquiry in this forum. So why pick a fight over what that will not put food on Чuя table? Shei ​U̶̲̥̅̊ said ​U̶̲̥̅̊ have exams to read for? Why bring out all this words that A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ appalling to the people viewing this forum? This is suppose to be a place of education and not a quarreling arena. ​U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ a man and men don't fight even if they do, it doesn't last more than a day. Only women can act the way ​U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ acting right now. Tammy has and is been helpful to people here in this forum in more ways than one. Can't ​U̶̲̥̅̊ just let this thing die and remain dead?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2012
Tiwanna: @Gentiger why all this? A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ ​U̶̲̥̅̊ going to gain something at the end? I bet ​U̶̲̥̅̊ that dis guy must have answered one/two of Чuя inquiry in this forum. So why pick a fight over what that will not put food on Чuя table? Shei ​U̶̲̥̅̊ said ​U̶̲̥̅̊ have exams to read for? Why bring out all this words that A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ appalling to the people viewing this forum? This is suppose to be a place of education and not a quarreling arena. ​U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ a man and men don't fight even if they do, it doesn't last more than a day. Only women can act the way ​U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ acting right now. Tammy has and is been helpful to people here in this forum in more ways than one. Can't ​U̶̲̥̅̊ just let this thing die and remain dead?

Pick a fight? God forbid!! He picked the fight rubbishing my posts cos it doesn't sooth his philosophies. Go back in time and find out who really picked the fight. I have posted his philosophies for the house to respond to. Adaremi Adesoji corrected me in love and I openly apologized to the house. From nowhere Temmytanny picked on me again without provocation.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gbabe2: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
@Gentiger this is not leading us to anywhere.I understand u might have felt bad,but all d same just ignore it and move on.God will vindicate us all.People view dis forum all over d world.Please let's switch to somethg else.@Temmytammy.please don't refer to any of these issues above.Sincerely speaking,this forum has really helped and I got answers to a lot questions I had.
Pls for Gods sake let's move
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
tanx tiwanna and kenny for ur reply towards gentiger posts. av just bn adviced nt to reply him so dat he doesnt fail his exams in 36hrs time.many lik him av come here to confuse others to no avail
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
Gbabe 2: @Gentiger this is not leading us to anywhere.I understand u might have felt bad,but all d same just ignore it and move on.God will vindicate us all.People view dis forum all over d world.Please let's switch to somethg else.@Temmytammy.please don't refer to any of these issues above.Sincerely speaking,this forum has really helped and I got answers to a lot questions I had.
Pls for Gods sake let's move

It's ok Gbabe. I am for peace and Willing to extend hand of friendship to all including Temmytanny. All I ask for is mutual respect. I only posted a few out of the many Jungs he had uploaded here before now to confuse people. As for failing my exams, don't worry dear, it's been taken care of in Christ.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2012
WHY ALL THESE,I BELIEVE YOU ARE MATURE MAN. HAVE YOU HAS ISSUED WITH TEMMY B4?. PLS THIS FORUM NOT FOR EXCHANGING ABUSIVE WORDS. GENTIGER & TEMMY WILL FINALY BE BOSOM FRIENDS.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
I think i've mentioned it on two ocassions here that you guys should forget about this issue. I even tried to divert attentions away from the issue by bringing in some forms of comedy (though i'm not a comedian). I want to believe that you guys have embraced peace. Moreso, my appreciation goes to you guys for your time on here: temmytanny, gentiger, brightmon, adesojiaderemi, ferdiii, bussyme, owobabaisabella, missanie and everybody that has contributed in one way or the other in this forum. KUDOS.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2012
Leripa: I think i've mentioned it on two ocassions here that you guys should forget about this issue. I even tried to divert attentions away from the issue by bringing in some forms of comedy (though i'm not a comedian). I want to believe that you guys have embraced peace. Moreso, my appreciation goes to you guys for your time on here: temmytanny, gentiger, brightmon, adesojiaderemi, ferdiii, bussyme, owobabaisabella, missanie and everybody that has contributed in one way or the other in this forum. KUDOS.
Thank U bros. The bone of contection btw gentiger and temmy has been resolved.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by prommy12(f): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
Gentiger I pity u ooooo, temmtanny has his VISA instead of u 2 be praying 2 BABA GOD 2 make urs come true, ur hear looking 4 wat 2 authenticate! Abeg guys bury dis dispute ooooo... people all ova d world r learning 4rm dis forum .. I rest ma case
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
@all,am Sorry...

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
prommy12: Gentiger I pity u ooooo, temmtanny has his VISA instead of u 2 be praying 2 BABA GOD 2 make urs come true, ur hear looking 4 wat 2 authenticate! Abeg guys bury dis dispute ooooo... people all ova d world r learning 4rm dis forum .. I rest ma case
Thank u very much ma for 'resting ur case'. At this point, i want to suggest that nobody should bring up the issue again, especially in "negative" form. Thank you all for ur maturity.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny: @all,am Sorry...
You are welcome bro. It is well. @all: let's keep da flag flying.......
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
Leripa: You are welcome bro. It is well. @all: let's keep da flag flying.......
tanx bro,am nt here 4fight bt 2make sure we keep our dreams alive.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by prommy12(f): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
@leripa,I dey njoy dis forum no be small... They r best of friends weda temmy n genti like it or not! mehn I dey gbadun u guyz joor. Wish u all success!! @Gentiger wish success in ur exams ooo.... Cheers

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
@ all those that will be expecting there interview in october 2012 after the visa bulletin page has been published, Please try and study well from now ˚˚˚°ºH, cover every area academically and start now to build Чuя confidence if Чuя A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ lacking one. If ​U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ married start now to know Чuя wife. If ​U̶̲̥̅̊ have kid(s) start to know them now too ˚˚˚°ºH. So that ​U̶̲̥̅̊ will not get the short end of the stick. As past winner in this forum has done their interviews successfully so is it that ​U̶̲̥̅̊ all shall go and come out successfully by gods special grace! Amen. It is well.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2012
Gentiger:

A fellow said the green card is equal to having American passport. Pls house respond.

American passport i believe is for citizens while the green card is for permanent residents.
A green card holder (permanent resident) have as much rights/previlages as a citizen except for some sensitive jobs or issues
that has to be of top security concern.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
Gentiger:

Pls someone help this guy out. He might need some real help.

From what i read somewhere on their site, a DV applicant dont need no affidavit of support.
U can only need an affidavit of support when you are being sponsored by someone (usually a close relative in the US who is either a citizen or a permanent resident) who is referred to as the petitioner. The petitioner has to be the one to provide/send you (the applicant) an affidavit of support you will tender during interview.

A lady (DV selectee) was asked during her interview and she responded saying affidavit wasnt one of the civil documents
on their website that she has to bring in for interview - She was given the visa.

I wish i could get the link where i read about this. I will def post it when i come across it again.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
Gentiger:

Can someone pls help this guy. He was momentarily denied. No one knows if he was eventually issued. Others could learn from his story.
I believe he will eventually get the visa if he can provide the pictures to prove he is been in a relationship with the wife.
The good thing here is that it doesnt sound to me like the marriage is that of convenience.
He stand a good chance making it through!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 5:43am On Aug 03, 2012
knowledge is not by force, he came here, made is point but the house dint buy it instead of he to remain in his shell he chose to make the forum look dirty.
My brother, we know how it all started and i hope dis will be the last of this issue.
@Temmytanny, u have answerd most of my query with all honesty and confidence. Pls the house needs you. Some of colleague forget this fourm soon as dey get der visa but u chose to remain and educate us.
Thank you so much and pls we need you in this forum.
@Leripa. Ma u try pass. I just feel like talkin small, hope i no talk to much sha? Now my mouth don lyt. lol.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:41am On Aug 03, 2012
temmytanny: @all,am Sorry...

@All, I AM SORRY TOO. TEMMYTANNY, U're a darling. Never mind art these hullabaloo. It's all part of life. I extend my hands of friendship. One love!

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2012
prommy12: @leripa,I dey njoy dis forum no be small... They r best of friends weda temmy n genti like it or not! mehn I dey gbadun u guyz joor. Wish u all success!! @Gentiger wish success in ur exams ooo.... Cheers

Thanks dear. God bless you real good.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:29am On Aug 03, 2012
Gentiger:

@All, I AM SORRY TOO. TEMMYTANNY, U're a darling. Never mind art these hullabaloo. It's all part of life. I extend my hands of friendship. One love!
...and this settles everything. Sincerely, i'm proud of you guys. Keep up the good work and i'm sure that this forum and especially the 2013 DV Forum, are heading towards positive testimonies IJN. Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (92)

U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.