Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,281 members, 7,849,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? (1645 Views)

NTA Cuts LIVE Program As Yakubu Gowon Refuses To Speak In Hausa (video) / Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home / Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa Because The Media Asked Him To - Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2022
AntonVince:

The boldened part, babban karya ne.

Wanne ne karyan a ciki?

Hadin kan,Ci gaban,Wayewa ko Al'adun?

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
AntonVince:

Hahaha grin grin grin

That guy is a Very very funny dude!

Did I just hear more civilized, cultured and progressive? I will agree with United though.

But as a law abiding citizen I will help the op ministry by advising him to feel free to open the thread but he must endeavour to transcribe every sentence into English without fail. Doing this will go a long way in advancing their interest and popularity.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Risentouch(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
I didn't see any reasonable point you made here.
Let me ask; is anyone discriminating you here?
If you feel your people cannot cope with the language we speak here, I put it to you are you and them have failed and need go to school, and stop disturbing us here with your ethnic bigotry. This is nairaland not hausaland so if you feel pained, just like I said before, go open Hausaland or carry your people to your WhatsApp group and speak your language.
Nairaland is home to all not for ethnic division.

Khaleepha5681:

So what do you want to say?

Is pidgin much Nigerian than Hausa?

Are Ghanaians much Nigerian than Northerners?

Since you said Ghanaians,it means it is beyond Naira from which the forum has gotten its name but also Cedi.

Hence I said,the Hausa too should be included since Its a Nigerian language spoken by the majority.

Pidgin is not our lingua franca nor Nigerian.

Ghanaians are welcome, so Northerners should be welcome.

Niger republic,Chad,Benin and Cameroon are nearer to us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
nameo:

If you wanna write un Hausa, then plzz go ahead and do so. I dont see a good reason why anyone should stop you.

But my question is how will the rest of us that do not speak Hausa understand you. Or isnt the whole reason is to involve more northerners here(which is a very good thing) and then improve communication and understanding better the north and thr south(something that is sorely needed but may be defeated somewhat by this proposed move).

I dont know sha. Maybe an Hausa sub-forum here may be a start

They are deliberately promoting the Lang over English to achieve a certain aim. Ask him what of other people's Lang let's see his reaction.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
AntonVince:

So what exactly is the message you intend to convey?

...and how is "...forum din ma, nasu ne"?
Are you aware there are many non-Nigerian Nairalanders?

When will you northerners learn to rise above ethnic/religious bigotry?

The message reaches the targets.

By " Forum din ma nasu ne" I mean it exactly and literally what you read.

Is Seun Osewa not a Southerner?

So I mean it.

Well, Norheners have grown above this since before you now.

But we can't keep mute seeing others wallowing in it.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by AntonVince: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Wanne ne karyan a ciki?

Hadin kan,Ci gaban,Wayewa ko Al'adun?

Na yarda @hadin kai, amma, sauran, karye ne.
cheesy grin
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Risentouch:
I didn't see any reasonable point you made here.
Let me ask; is anyone discriminating you here?
If you feel your people cannot cope with the language we speak here, I put it to you are you and them have failed and need go to school, and stop disturbing us here with your ethnic bigotry. This is nairaland not hausaland so if you feel pained, just like I said before, go open Hausaland or carry your people to your WhatsApp group and speak your language.
Nairaland is home to all not for ethnic division.

It makes perfect sense when you go up to my originated post.

I was stalking to my fellow Northeners.

But boom you came with jargon, saying it is not Hausaland.

But pidgin is spoken as if is pidginland also.

by saying it is Nairaland,English won't be spoken because it is not poundland.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by SisterFire(f): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
I felt sad how my fellow Northerners find it difficult to participate here,due to English nature of the forum.

So some Southerners fake themselves as 'Yan Arewa for their selfish purpose.

We are always insulted and lied about.

I want my brothers and sisters to represent themselves.

Kar ku yadda ayi ta qarya da sunayen ku. Mu ba kaskantattu bane ko jahilai kamar yadda suke nunawa.

Ko dayake bai ma dame mu ba,tunda forum din ma nasu ne.
...monikker Arrewa is one of them claiming hausa when he is a Yoruba moslem .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
AntonVince:

Na yarda @hadin kai, amma, sauran, karye ne.
cheesy grin

Do you mean sunfi mu al'adu kenan?

Ko kana nufin sun fi mu ci gaba?

I hope you are with your history books I will give an assignment.

And I hope you know the South east,South south and south west not just Lagos, because I won't bring Abuja.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
SisterFire:
...monikker Arrewa is one of them claiming hausa when he is a Yoruba moslem .

Of course,you recognize one of them.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Meteng: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Lol....why don't they learn English first....how many times have you seen people communicate here in Yoruba or Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Meteng: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
If you gather all the almajiris here to write in house to defend themselves, how can we understand them?

Better you teach them turenchi first before regurgitating all over the place.

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Meteng: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
rejoice4eva:

This is Nairaland! I think you and your fellow countrymen should start maybe Hausaland or Fulaniland.
But here, the Lingua Franca, which is the medium of communication for ALL, irrespective of your tribe is English.
Thank you.
Good advice. Always coming with their mediocrity. Very soon he’ll move from that to request that they they be given rights to comment first

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by pongwa(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

What?
I envy wuna sa, carry go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by aumeehn: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

In Allah ya yarda bazai sake damu na ba.

Amma fa abin yana ban mamaki.

Kai kaga yadda suke daukar mu kuwa?

Sai fa kace irin mu mutane kogon nan ne.

Alhalin mun fisu wayewa,hadin kai,al'adu da kuma ci gaba.

Wai mu suke kira 'yan kangin talauci Alhaji?

Bayan BUA da Dan Gote sun samar musu aiyuka.

Wai bamu san komai ba sai zafin addini.
Kaima Nairaland forum ta Bude maka ido kenan.
Shiyasa da na zabi Dan Kudu ya zama Shugaba gwara nayi Hijira na bar kasar.
Idan da Dan Arewa yasan kallon da Dan Kudi yake mishi, da Wallahi wasu abubuwa bazu taba faruwa ba.
Laifin mutanen mu ne kuma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Risentouch(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Go to school but you said no.
See the consequences.
Khaleepha5681:

It makes perfect sense when you go up to my originated post.

I was stalking to my fellow Northeners.

But boom you came with jargon, saying it is not Hausaland.

But pidgin is spoken as if is pidginland also.

by saying it is Nairaland,English won't be spoken because it is not poundland.

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
pongwa:
I envy wuna sa, carry go

Na gode

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Risentouch:
Go to school but you said no.
See the consequences.

Had we refused to go to school we would have been slaves by now.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Meteng:
Good advice. Always coming with their mediocrity. Very soon he’ll move from that to request that they they be given rights to comment first

Yeah to show how sectional it becomes.

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
aumeehn:

Kaima Nairaland forum ta Bude maka ido kenan.
Shiyasa da na zabi Dan Kudu ya zama Shugaba gwara nayi Hijira na bar kasar.
Idan da Dan Arewa yasan kallon da Dan Kudi yake mishi, da Wallahi wasu abubuwa bazu taba faruwa ba.
Laifin mutanen mu ne kuma.

Na gode dan uwa na,ka gama magana.

Kasan wasu marasa zuciya ne ke zuwa suna kwana kasan gada shine yasa.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Risentouch(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Had we refused to go to school we would have been slaves by now.

If you really went to school, then what's the fuse about understanding English and pidgin which is spoken and accepted in every part of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Risentouch:

If you really went to school, then what's the fuse about understanding English and pidgin which is spoken and accepted in every part of Nigeria?

Because there are ignorant Englishmen and Educated Chinese.

So I want the Educated ones from North to be included.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by citizenY(m): 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
AntonVince:

Hausa Kingdoms were first mentioned by Ya'qubi in the 9th century and they were by the 15th century trading centers competing with Kanem-Bornu and the Mali Empire.

When did your ancestors leave their hunter/ gatherer existence?
Or even begin wear cloth sef? Not to even live as an organised society ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by ChoCho54(f): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Almajiri knows how to speak English than Drug barons and Skull miners and IPOPS.

Do you remember your first prime minister, the golden voice of Africa?

We speak English much better than you can.

I just call for equity.

Majority of can't speak English but pidgin,despite having relationship between them. So you're expected to speak much than us.

We are on Facebook etc and the world understands us.

And about defending, I won't talk,because you know we don't speak dogon turanci,we just show it in action.

This forum as it gets its name from our currency, it means it is for all Nigerians not just Igbo or Yoruba.

The admins too should worry why Nairaland is reduced to mere Igbo-Yoruba forum.

Include Northerners and see how the Forum would grow.

Northerners can speak to each one another not just you.

Hausa is not just Nigerian language but also Niger's,Cameroon's,Chad's,Congo's,Ghana's and Sudan's.

Hausa shouldn't underestimated bro.

Almajiris on tweeter and Facebook write in hausa language and are only understood by them.

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Because their are ignorant Englishmen and Educated Chinese.

So I want the Educated ones from North to be included.
Okay Go ahead and open the thread but try your best to translate every sentence so that more people can understand, learn and appreciate your language.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
citizenY:

Hausa Kingdoms were first mentioned by Ya'qubi in the 9th century and they were by the 15th century trading centers competing with Kanem-Bornu and the Mali Empire.

When did your ancestors leave their hunter/ gatherer existence?

He just ran away.

His ancestors that used to wear leaves to cover up their nudity,he thinks we don't know.

Even colonial masters ruled us indirectly through our kings.

While others had not kings but village chieftains.

And those from Ile-Ife too were busy waiting for their own Messiah.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
Almajiris on tweeter and Facebook write in hausa language and are only understood by them.

No.

They are understood by even your president.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by ChoCho54(f): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

No.

They are understood by even your president.
Buhari your presidiot?

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Okay Go ahead and open the thread but try your best to translate every sentence so that more people can understand, learn and appreciate your language.

Okay thanks.

But Pidgin one too.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
Buhari your presidiot?

No,Buhari the President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

And the Richest of your race too understands.

Aliko Dangote.

And the main opposition party flag bearer,best vice president ever too understands.

Atiku Abubakar.

And the best governor ever too understands.

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso.

So if "others" can't, I don't care.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by citizenY(m): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

He just ran away.

His ancestors that used to wear leaves to cover up their nudity,he thinks we don't know.

Even colonial masters ruled us indirectly through our kings.

While others had not kings but village chieftains.

And those from Ile-Ife too were busy waiting for their own Messiah.

No be say we no fit reply any insolence, we prefer to stay one side ..... watching in amusement.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri / Updated: Olunloyo is alive but in critical condition - Family / 2023: How Tinubu Became The Underdog For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.